Stepson Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moans against her lips.

"I need you, Alan."

His hands grab her hips tighter.

She emits her most sultry, whiney moan that she can muster, feeling like some naughty whore. She doesn't care, cause she is fucking her step-son, and it feels so damn good.

"I knew what I wanted as soon as I saw how hard you were for me."

She continues bouncing and grinding up and down, feeling that intense wave of pleasure building and building. She knows it's close, and she knows it will be a big one.

Everything about tonight has been played perfectly to lead up to this. The disappointment, the wine, her neediness, her step-son, his arousal for her, and almost getting caught. This is the most arousing night of passion she has ever felt and she is insatiable for more.

She declares what she has been thinking since the beginning, "I want to fuck my son."

Alan's eyes go wide as the words seem to come from someone else's mouth. Instead she looks in his eyes and raises her eyebrows as if to say, so what? I don't care. It's what I want.

"Did you want to fuck me, Alan?" pausing for only a second, the intensity of her pleasure is right there at the edge, it's so close. She can feel it right there in the back of her throat just a cum drop out of reach.

"I know you do...I know you do, Alan."

Closing her eyes and clamping down with her inner muscles she tenses as she knows her release is imminent.

"Yes... I have always wanted to fuck you, Danielle."

There it is... he said it.

Moaning hard into his mouth she cums.

She cums on his cock, his glorious, amazing cock.

She feels her juices pour out of her and down his shaft onto his balls. She can smell the sweetness of her cum as wave after wave wracks her body with pleasure. The intensity nearly overwhelms her. She loses focus as she cries out into his mouth, begging for it not to stop. Thank God he is holding her up cause she thinks she might just pass out.

Her body writhes and quivers as she slowly comes down from the precipice of pleasure. As she opens her eyes she sees concern in his eyes.

She smiles and giggles, "I'm ok baby, it's ok. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, my baby."

She caresses his chest with her fingers and kisses him so delicately. Letting her emotions settle back down to normalcy she realizes... I'm still kinda horney.

Giggling in her mind, my God girl, you still want him.

She feels him moving around. Sitting up, she asks, "What's wrong baby? Are you ok?"

But as she asks the question, she realizes something else. His cock is still buried inside her and for the love of God, he is still hard.

"I'm not done with you, Dani."

Nearly swallowing her tongue, she can hardly believe her ears. He wants to fuck her again. She feels giddy with excitement, but what is he doing?

He rolls her off of him onto the couch. She grabs the back of the couch and turns her head to look behind her to see what he is doing as he stands up. He positions himself behind her, guides his cock to her pussy and then grabs her hips.

"Alan... are you.....ooooooooooh." She moans lustily as he thrusts his cock back inside her pussy. She arches her back to receive his cock and allows him to plunge inside her as deep as possible. She feels naughty.

As his hands clamp down on her hips and he pulls her back into his forceful thrusts, she moans louder and louder. Her pleasure is rising again and she is drinking deep of his ever full cup. New thoughts enter her mind. Thoughts that she's never had or even felt inclined to have before. But she can't deny how she's feeling.

Without any consideration she speaks her thoughts, "Yes baby, oh yes, harder. Fuck me, Alan."

She begins to feel like some dirty slut, she is thrilled, and her pleasure is increasing to new levels.

"Yes, Dani, I want to fuck you so good."

His response excites her even further. Words seem to just start spilling out of her mouth.

"Spank me, Alan... I need it. I feel so naughty."

He stops for a moment, hesitating, and then timidly spanks her.

"Harder, Alan.. Do it again," she whines to him.

This time he spanks her hard. The sting is immediately followed by the pleasurable warmth causing her to bite her lip. Her moan is deep and throaty, and quite loud. She's almost scared that someone will hear her, but as he spanks her hard again, she moans even louder. She doesn't care if anyone hears her now.

"Fuck me, Alan," she begs desperately. As he starts thrusting hard inside her, new waves of pleasure fill her body.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, Danielle," his deep, commanding voice declares.

His thrusts intensify, becoming faster. She feels her breasts swinging in response to his thrusts. An occasional slap to her ass brings a new wave of stinging pleasure. She's never had sex like this before. She feels a deeper bond forming with him as she senses that both of them are discovering new things together sexually.

"You want me to fuck you hard, Danielle?" he almost commands her.

"Yes, Alan... yes, Alan... yes, Alan," she begs over and over. "Oh God yes, fuck your mommy."

He suddenly starts pounding her ass so hard and fast, she feels like she is about to cum again.

"I'm going to cum, Alan, make me cum on your cock baby. I'm your dirty mommy. Give it to me, baby."

He howls as she feels his cock swell again right before his cum fires out of his cock like an explosive jet. Over and over again she feels his cum fill her up with each struggling thrust. She moans so loud as her own orgasm floods her system like a crashing wave. Her senses reel and she becomes slightly dizzy as the pleasure overwhelms her.

He pitches forward on top of her grabbing the couch to hold himself up as his body quivers alongside her own. Both of them are panting and sweating, but then they both go cold. Hurried footsteps are heard upstairs.

Oh no, she thinks.

Before she can move Alan grabs her and twists them both around to a lying position on the couch. He grabs the afghan and tosses it over both of them. Her husband comes running down the stairs, obviously half asleep. Covering herself completely with the afghan just as her husband storms into the living room.

"I heard screaming and yelling. What's wrong? Are you alright?" her husband asks worriedly.

"We are just watching a scary movie honey. Did we have it turned up too loud? I'm so sorry. Everything is ok, honey. Go back to bed." She hopes her voice sounds as calm as she thinks it is.

"Are you sure?" he asks as he rubs his eyes.

"It's just the movie. As soon as it's over I'll come up to bed sweetie."

She gives him her sweetest smile of innocence that she can manage. He turns around mumbling his consent, rubbing his face as he drags himself back up the stairs, probably falling asleep before his head even hits the pillow.

They both exhale loudly. She looks up at Alan and they both share a knowing giggle. Glancing over on the floor, she notices her robe, panties and Alan's boxers laying in a pile. Her heart suddenly stops as she realizes just how close they came to getting caught. But as she starts to move she realizes that Alan's cock is still buried in her pussy. It is the most amazing feeling of contentment she has ever known. She decides to stay right where she is. Looking up at Alan into his eyes, he leans down to kiss her softly. At that particular moment the movie ends and the screen goes black.

12