All Comments on 'Stepson Rendezvous'

by Poeticwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely awesome

rjb426874rjb4268748 months ago

You do need to write another chapter telling us what happened the next day.

Did MOMMY keep her son home to keep playing with Him after her husband went to work?????

Please tell us the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot, very well written. A classic in the making! How to get them into the outdoors pooland waking her husband again- he is more than half asleep, and nods in time to the way the oatio couch bangs against the wall; how can he stay asleep with all that noise?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

They need to continue.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Continue into the next day. Great so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My stepson makes my pussy wet just thinking of him. He stayed a month with us this summer and I caught him masturbating a couple of times. And he was erect almost always, so it seemed. I tried not to look. Well not really. I found it very invigorating and wanted him to want me so I did a few dirty things to make sure he saw my hot bod. He's already 16 so I have only a couple more years before the summer visits end. I am still masturbating to him pounding my wet pussy.

unclebeardyunclebeardy8 months ago

That 'passive voice' type of narration rarely works - particularly in erotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoeticwolf@Poeticwolf
Placid stream belie your movement, what thoughts nay memories slip quietly by. Your shores filled with hidden woods and shadowy bush. What secrets disguised in beauty and colored light exist within your sights. Such curving depths swallow completely my mind in background. Wher...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES