Stepson's GF

Story Info
Stepson’s girlfriend uses her body and mouth to get what she.
1k words
4.35
3.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second and current wife had her son young. She's 39 and he's 20. I'm 46 and my kids are grown and out of the house. We got married about 3 years ago, so I'm not exactly a father figure in his life, which is good because he's kind of a d-bag.

He may be a cocky jerk, but you can't take away his athletic ability and the girls it attracts. He plays baseball at our local junior college and is being recruited by one of the top college baseball programs in the nation. As such, he's always got some hot, blonde, wannabe Instagram influencer hanging off of him. A couple of them even had OF accounts that I found. They never last very long, he has his fun and move to the next one. He knew I liked checking these girls out whenever he brings them around. He tries to use them to his advantage, asking for things in front of them so I won't look like a jerk and say no.

One time he really wanted to borrow my new Range Rover for his weekend trip with his GF and buddies. They're about as responsible as he is so the answer was no, all three times he asked. He must've really wanted to use the Range Rover because the next thing I know, his current girlfriend, Bree, is bouncing around our house in skimpy shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. Fortunately for me, my wife was at work, so I could freely appreciate this girl's beauty.

She bounced up to me sticking her chest out and asked if my stepson, Brad, could pretty please borrow the Rover for the weekend. She got real close to me and pleaded his case. I said the answer is no and there isn't much she could do to change my mind. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her tits and asked if I was sure? I asked her where Brad was? she said he's at the gym working out with his buddies. I squeezed her tit firmly letting her know I was in charge. I asked her if she thought she could let me cop a feel and I'd turn into some dumb horny teenager that'll give her whatever she wants? She gulped and said that was kinda the plan she and Brad came up with. I asked her how far Brad said to take things. She said he just said for her to flirt with me and show off a little.

I told her if she really wanted to help him she would have to do a lot more than that. She asked me what she would have to do. It was my turn to guide her hand so I took it and dropped it to my hard dick. I put my other hand up to here face and traced her lips with my fingers. She took the hint and opened her mouth a little, I slipped two fingers into her wet hot mouth. She gulped again and started sucking on them. I asked why she's doing this? She said she really wants to take the Range Rover on the trip. Plus her BFF told her Brad hit on her at a party last weekend.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander so to speak (that's me paraphrasing with an old phrase I'm sure she's never heard). I said fine, whatever, as long as he and his mom didn't find out. I pushed her head down, she got on her knees in front of me. She unzipped my pants and fished out my dick. I was hard in jeans so I had to help her. Once she got it out she stroked it with her hand and licked the tip. She started tentatively, almost shyly. I told her she could do better than that. She took me into her mouth about half way, still stroking me with her hand. I told her no hands, put them behind her back.

I knew she was a grade A blowjob queen, I'd heard Brad bragging about it to his buddies. She started getting more and more comfortable and started really sucking me. I started talking dirty to her, telling what a good cock sucker she is. What a slut she is sucking her BFs dad. She seemed to like it because she started sucking even harder. She worked my whole dick down, deep throating me. I asked her if she does this for Brad? She said he pulls her by the hair until his whole dick is in her throat. That sounded like fun so I reached under her chin and grabbed her by the jaw with one and grabbed the back of her head with the other.

I started really working her head, basically fucking her mouth like a pussy. There was spit and drool coming out of the sides as I fucked her pretty mouth. I'd love to say I lasted an hour, but in my defense, here I was with my entire dick down the throat of my stepson's hot 20 yo IG thot. I told her I was going to cum, she didn't change anything she was doing or try to pull away, so I made one final push as deep as I could and let her throat have it, shooting rope after rope of cum deep into her mouth. It'd been a while for me so it was a lot. A little too much for her because it gushed out the sides of her mouth.

I zipped my pants back up and told her to clean herself up, but to not rinse her mouth. I wanted her to give Brad a big kiss. If she did that the Range Rover would be theirs for the trip. When Brad returned from the gym about 20 minutes later he found us sitting at the kitchen island talking. He walked up to his girl, smacked her ass and gave her a big kiss. After the kiss I told him she had made some good points about him using the Rover. She jutted her chest out and her hard nipples showed through the cotton fabric. He smiled thinking he'd gotten what he'd wanted from me with a little flirting and showing off. I winked at his GF, handed Brad the keys and said have fun, don't do anything or anyone I wouldn't do.