Stereotype Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa swayed back and forth. "You got it. Whatever you want stud, you got it."

"Well then..." Jason said as he put both his hands on her hips and positioned his cock. "There we are!" He grunted as his cock slid into her.

"OOoooooooooooooooo! SSSSSssssssssss!" Lisa moaned and sucked her breath as her lover's manhood shoved inside her pussy. It had been awhile, and she just HAD to have her neighbor's cock! It was like she was a computer program and she couldn't stop herself from executing it. A small part of her was dumbfounded and confused. She couldn't understand why she was doing this, and she couldn't understand why she was now so different than when she had left the office. That part was screaming she was a professional, a lawyer, someone who didn't fool around with the next-door neighbor.

But most of her was just screaming. Screaming in pleasure. This was what she had always been and had always wanted. Being hot and sexy, being fucked like a slut, being the office tease and show off. Already she was planning on getting her boobs done and changing her work out so she could have a firmer ass. And she needed to start sunbathing naked in back yard where Jason could see her and get horny and come over and fuck her!

Jason was in heaven. Even though he had just cum he was rack hard and felt like he could go for hours. Even though she wasn't shaved, Lisa's pussy was divine. It was tight, but slick and she clamped down on his cock as he tried to pull back which gave him a wonderful feeling. He slapped her ass several times and she would yelp and laugh and shove back harder and beg.

"Fuck me harder! Oh God! Fuck this slut! Fuck me into the fucking floor! I'm your horny slut next door! Fuck my brains out!" Lisa panted and moaned out.

Jason laughed. "Damn, this is just like a stereotypical porno! Man, this is going to rock!" he nearly shouted as he finally came and pumped into her. He felt her stiffen and then shudder as she came as well. She slid forward and slumped on the couch in her garter belt and stocking, she was sweaty and cum oozed down her pussy and onto her legs. She was panting like a dog and had a dazed smile and glazed eyes.

Jason sat down next to her. He felt wonderful. He was no virgin, but he hadn't had a girlfriend for a while and Lisa was definitely beautiful and sexy. Even though this was the most incredible sexual experience he had ever had he didn't feel exhausted. He felt relaxed, but he knew that if he wanted to, he could easily fuck her again.

"Maybe later." He thought. "So Lisa, enjoy that?"

"Yes baby! So much! God, I haven't had a real man fuck me in ages and I've been hot for you since I first saw you. I'm glad I worked up the courage to finally make a pass at you."

"Me too. Of course, if you were a proper slut next door, it would have been obvious, and we could have done this sooner." Jason said, curious as to how she would react.

Lisa giggled and nodded. "Oh totally. I don't know why I was holding back. I should have been wearing short skirts and low-cut blouses and high heels, and sun bathed in the backyard where you could have seen me. I'm going to start doing all my workouts here in skimpy tight clothing so you can see me all the time. I want to make you nice and horny so you come over and fuck me every chance you get."

"Well, that answers that. She thinks she has always wanted to be like this and now she is going to be acting on those thoughts. Good for me." Jason said with a smile. He stood up and began to dress.

"I'm heading home, you have some things to attend to. Don't worry, I will be seeing you a lot more once I have taken care of some things."

Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. "No worries baby, I'm here to be fucked anytime you want."

Jason got home, showered and pulled out his computer. He had watched some porn before, but he felt it was time for some more research. The horny neighbor slut was an easy stereotype to understand, but he had a whole neighborhood to work with and wanted to see what other stereotypes he might find.

He clicked through numerous pornos and short videos and began to take notes, listing the common stereotypes and then putting some names to them.

He had Mrs. Jones down as the cougar, he already had a slut next door, but he had several more women who might fit that bill. Mrs. Nancy Youngs and her daughter Nicole he had listed as the MILF and the teenage temptress/horny babysitter (he figured he'd have to go with temptress since he couldn't use her as a baby sitter). He had Stacy Roberts as the horny nurse, an easy one considering she actually was a nurse. And his list kept growing.

He lost track of time and he got very tired. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes to think about what other possibilities he had. But his body was tired from his workout with Lisa and he dozed off. The site he was on kept playing porn clips and it played through several and switched from the topic he was on (naughty secretaries and bitchy bosses, he thought he head of the HOA was an ideal candidate) to another one.

Stepmoms.

Maybe that wizard wanted to give him a helping hand, maybe it was just fate. Jason hadn't been thinking about his stepmom while doing his research, which was probably for the best as he liked his stepmom and if he had thought about it, he might have been a lot more careful. But since he was passed out with his medallion out and stepmom porn playing in his own room he would have a clean conscious for what happened next.

Angela was fifteen years older than Jason and about ten years younger than Jason's dad. She was a blonde, and had a very nice figure. She did lots of yoga and those 30 minute burn workouts at the gym, but Jason had watched her a couple of times at home when she had run late for the gym. Angela and Frank (Jason's dad) had been married for nearly ten years, and he had gotten along with her fairly well. And since she had started work as a relator she had always been dressed professionally which did an admirable job of making her look more of an stereotypical working woman rather than a second marriage hottie.

Angela had been out late with some friends from work having a couple of drinks and gossiping, which she loved to do (she was considered THE neighborhood gossip). She had a nice buzz going and had one of her friends give her lift. She hadn't been drinking for a while and the girls night out had hit her a bit more than she had planned. She came in the door and tried to quietly move upstairs. She was proud that she managed to do that without banging against the wall and tripped on the last step. She barely caught herself and let out a slight giggle.

"Damn, I am probably going to feel this in the morning. Have to get an Uber to my car too. Damn, I either need to have some more wine at home or be more careful when I'm out. Susan and Debbie just guzzle those Margaritas like they are water." She muttered as she righted herself. She looked around and noticed that Jason's door was open slightly and there were lights on.

"What's Jason doing up at this hour?" Angela muttered as she walked towards the door and pushed it open. Jason was turned slightly away from her towards his computer which appeared to be playing a video.

"Jason? What are you do...Oh my."

Angela flushed as she saw an older lady with huge tits titty fuck a much younger man while she muttered out "That's it my little boy, show your new momma some loving."

"Ahhhh, he was, ah, I should go." Angela whispered in a hoarse voice. She understood that men liked to watch porn sometimes, especially when they were without a woman in their lives. And Jason currently didn't have a girlfriend, so she turned to go.

As she turned, she glanced down and saw a large golden medallion.

"Oh my, how lovely..." Angela whispered as she stared at it. For a few moments she was transfixed and her mind seemed to blank out. Then she heard words.

"This is how your stepmom likes it. I like to fuck. I'll fuck your dad, and I'll fuck you. I'll be your MILFY slut of a stepmom. I'll be your bitch!"

"Yeah bitch! That's right! You will dress slutty for me, you will show yourself off for me, you'll be my slut, my fucktoy, my bitch."

"Yes, I'll dress slutty, I'll show myself off for you, I'll be your slut, your, fucktoy, your bitch." Angela repeated as her glazed eyes took on hot smokey look. She glanced over at the porno playing and giggled.

"I'm out of character. I'm not a stereotypical stepmom at all." She glanced over at the mirror over Jason's chest of drawers and frowned. "Oh no, I need to fix this right away." She glanced at Jason and licked her lips. One hand rubbed her tits and the other began to slide down inside her pants. She hissed and then shook her head.

"No, get myself fixed first, then I fuck my stepson." She said. With a slutty smile she turned off the computer and headed to her room. She had a lot of work to do to be ready for tomorrow morning.

THE NEXT MORNING

Jason yawned as he headed downstairs. He had fallen asleep in his chair last night and had woken up pretty stiff from his chair. He was just glad he was awake in time to get ready for work. His mind was spinning with possibilities about that. He had a co -worker who was a college freshman and a nice little brown-haired co-ed working at this job for the summer who might be fun to have. The only thing was that he wasn't sure how his medallion would work since she didn't live in his neighborhood.

He turned the corner from the stairs and into the kitchen and stopped dead.

"Oh, good morning, dear. How did you sleep?"

Jason stared at his stepmom. Her hair was now platinum blonde and done up in a big tower with ringlets on each side. She had on full makeup, including bright red lipstick and matching nails, and a large set of hoop earrings. And she was wearing a black see-through lace robe and six inch heels.

And nothing underneath.

She swayed up to him with a smokey look in her eyes carrying a plate with some eggs and bacon.

"You look hungry, sit down, I made you some breakfast." She set the plate down and then ran a finger down her generous cleavage. "Unless you are hungry for something else?" She purred.

"I, uh, Angela..."

"Call me Angie, sounds soooooo much cuter. And I'm pretty cute don't you think?" Angie said as she slid up to him and traced a finger down his chest.

Jason felt himself hardening up and getting turned on. "Uh, Angie, morning, why are you dressed like this?" Jason managed to get out as his stepmom began to wrap her arms around his neck. Jason knew he should be breaking this off, it was his step-mom, and he didn't want to mess things up with her and his dad.

"Like this? You like? I saw the woman wearing it in the movie you had playing on your computer last night. I'm such a silly woman, I didn't realize I was out of character." She pouted and her right hand slid down and cupped his crotch while the other pulled him close. "I wasn't acting like a stereotypical step-mom at all. I wasn't dressing sexy for you, I wasn't flirting with you, and most importantly I wasn't FUCKING you. But when I saw that medallion of yours, I realized my error." Angie leaned in and kissed him deeply. She broke it and then whispered. "Time to fix that."

She stepped back and undid the lace tie and with a shrug the sheer robe slid off her and pooled at her feet. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Jason's neck and kissed him again.

Jason's mind was spinning. "Fuck! Angela saw the medallion and some of that porn and she got turned into a stereotypical porn step-mom!" Jason tried to push her away but his hands didn't want to especially after she guided them to her firm ass and jumped up on him. He grabbed her, spun and set her on the table. Jason tried to calm down and focus, but his lust seemed to be amped up.

"You're the star of the show!" He heard the old man's voice in his head. "Fuck! I can't resist! I'm the star after all!" Jason growled and grabbed his step-mom's hair. He jerked her back and she gasped.

"Spread your legs! You slut around all day in the house, wearing skimpy clothing, flirting with me, teasing me, I'm going to show you who the fucking man of this house is!" Jason hissed and Angie licked her lips and nodded.

"That's right Jason! Show me who the man is here. Your dad's never around to fuck me! I need a man! I need fucking! I'm hot for you Jason! I played with myself thinking of you fucking me! Show your momma who's the man!" Angie panted out as her mind swirled with images of how she had always been a slut, how she had always wanted Jason and how she teased him and flirted with him.

"YESSSSSSS!" she hissed as Jason shoved his rock-hard cock into her slick pussy. She had shaved it last night just for him. She pushed up into her stepson's thrust to make sure his cock got all the way into her. She grabbed the edge of the table and held on while her stud of stepson pounded her like a jack-hammer.

Jason was lost to his lust. Angie was so fucking tight and she was juicing up nicely. He could hear the squelching sounds as his fucked her and could smell her, just like she was in heat. Jason started to laugh.

"That's it bitch! Yeah! Push into me, get ready to take my whole load! It won't matter one bit what my dad thinks! I can make him join in, I can make him a cuck, I can make him cheat with someone else! And you'll be all mine! My slutty step-mom! My fucktoy! My piece of on call ass!" Jason yelled as he thrust again and again."

"Yours! Yours! Yours!" Angie howled back with glee. With one last heavy thrust Jason growled and shot a huge load into her waiting pussy. Angie let her head hang back and screamed "YOURSSSS!"

Jason staggered back and let his cock flop out, dribbling cum all over Angie's legs, the floor and his pants. Angie was lying back on the table with a big smile on her face and her legs spread. Cum oozed out of her pussy and she began to rub her fingers around her snatch.

Jason felt his head return to normal and a wave of guilt washed over him. "Shit, what have I done?" he thought. Angie sat up with a dazed look and a smile on her face. She eased off the table and stumbled over to the pantry. "I'll clean up this mess baby. You need to get to work right?"

Jason looked at her and said "How do you feel? Guilty? Weird?"

Angie looked at him with a puzzled look. "Why on earth would I feel weird or guilty? I feel wonderful! That was the best fucking I have ever had! I'm your stereotypical stepmom after all, I need to get fucked by my stepson."

Jason blinked and then smiled. "Yeah, I guess you do. Yeah, I'll get to work. Oh, I fucked Lisa last night, she's now the stereotypical slut next door and my booty call. I don't want any problems between you two."

Angie giggled. "Of course not, you need to fuck around otherwise you would be out of character. Don't worry, I will be sure to have her over to use our pool so she can keep throwing herself at you."

Jason nodded. "Sure, that works, why don't you be friends with her? Sunbathe with her and hang out? I can kill two birds with one stone that way. And don't stereotypical suburban housewives always have bi-sexual fantasies? This will let you explore them." Jason said as he held up his medallion.

Jason saw Angie's eyes glaze over a bit. After a moment she blinked and licked her lips. "Yes, what a wonderful idea. Lisa is a hot little number, I wouldn't mind getting to know her better."

Jason snickered and went upstairs to clean up. He grabbed some food on the way out from Angie who now seemed to be much more focused on household duties. Jason had to remind her about work as he headed out the door.

"Hmmmm, I may have to be careful about that part. She needs to work still, I had better give her some more instructions when I get home and probably Lisa too."

Jason got to work just on time. He tried his medallion on some of his co-workers, but nothing happened other than some comments on how nice it looked. Jason decided his idea about having it tied to the neighborhood was correct.

"Which is too bad. It kind of leaves out some of the fun stereotypes like the slut secretary or the bitchy boss or the hot co-worker. If only I had a job in the neighborhood." Jason mused.

Jason felt himself getting excited as he drove home. "I wonder who I should fuck. Lisa or Angie?" He waited for the gate to read his bar code and as he drove through he glanced in his rearview mirror. "Oh ho. Maybe those two can wait. I need to spread the love after all." Jason said with a leer. Jason drove slowly to a house on the corner where he would normally turn, but instead he pulled over and parked. The small sports car pulled into the driveway behind him.

Jason got out of his car and smiled as he walked up the driveway. Two people got out of the car and they approached him.

Steve and Susan Peterson were a new couple to the neighborhood just having moved in about four months ago. They were both young and nice looking. Steve was in pretty good shape and Susan was arguably one of the hot women in the neighborhood. She had dirty blonde hair she usually wore in a ponytail and a very nice figure including some very nice tits that were probably a 34 C and some shapely hips. Both were your typical yuppie, with Susan working at an IT firm and Steve being an architect.

"Hi there, Jason, right?" Steve said as he stuck out his hand. "Sorry, terrible with names. I recall meeting you at the monthly mixer a while back."

Jason smiled and shook the hand. "Yep, you got it. I saw you behind me and had to show you and your wife something." He said as Susan came up to see what they were talking about. Jason slid his medallion out and grinned as both sets of eyes locked onto it and got that slight glaze.

"Like my medallion?"

"Yes, it's very lovely." They both said in union not taking their eyes off it.

"Yes, I figured that two hot and horny stereotypical swingers like yourselves would like it. I mean, it kinda looks like what you would see in a porn movie and we all know that swingers like you two watch lots of porn right?"

Jason smiled as their eyes cleared and they blinked. Steve leered like a dirty old man and said "Fuck yeah we do. We watch porn all the time, in fact we were going to watch some right now, isn't that right baby?"

Susan's stance had changed from just standing their normal to something sluttier. She was chewing her index nail with one hand on her hip and her chest pushed out while she openly gave Jason a clear look over.

"Yeah, it is. Hon, I'm thinking we need to get to know our neighbor Jason better." Susan slinked over and slid her arm into his. She leaned into his ear and said in a very smoky voice "Why don't you come inside with us? I promise you will love it."

Jason let his hand slide down and rubbed Susan's ass. She pushed back into his hand with a hiss and Steve leered and nodded his head.

"Well, I think that's a lovely idea. Lead the way, Steve."

Jason followed Steve into the house through the garage with Susan slinking alongside him. Steve shut the door and Susan led Steve into the living room and shut the blinds.

Jason laughed. "Such a pain to have to hide having fun, but don't worry, once I get things squared away you two will be able to fuck on your front lawn and only have to worry about too many people joining in."

Susan and Steve laughed at that. "Not sure how you can do that, but it would be wonderful. I can think of a lot of folks who would be fun to have at a swinger party." Steve said.

Jason made a mental note of that comment. "Hmmmm, a party. Lots of people and I can get them all adjusted. I'll have to look into that."

Susan had the TV on and clicked up some porn. Jason didn't catch the name but a busty blonde bimbo was on her hands and knees getting it from two sides. Jason stood up and took Susan's hand.