Stereotype Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watching this is nice, but I prefer the real thing. Strip. Steve, since it's your house, which side do you want?"

Steve already had his shirt off and was stepping out of his pants. "I'm all about being a good host. You pick."

"Mmmmmm, I'm in the mood for a good blow job, can your slut wife handle it?"

Susan laughed and licked her lips. "Baby, I'll have you on your knees begging me to stop." She said as she took off her bra and let her lovely tits hang out. Jason nodded as Steve stepped up behind his wife and cupped them. He nuzzled her neck and grinned. With a jerk and gasp from Susan he ripped her panties off.

"Hmmm, I'd expect a lot more provocative lingerie on a swinger slut. I think you need to adjust your wardrobe." Jason said as he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. He stripped his shirt off and let his pants fall to the floor. Susan let out an "ooooooooo" at the sight of his enlarged cock and Steve gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm going shopping tomorrow. I don't know why I have such plain underwear, but don't worry babes, next time you come around you'll be lucky if I have ANY on at all!" Susan said with a wink. And then she leaned over and took his cock in her hands and began to stroke it. She gave him a nasty dirty look and then licked his cock from tip to balls. Then she kissed it and licked again. Kiss and lick, kiss and lick. And then she eased it into her mouth.

Steve moved her a bit so her could get behind her and she bent over at the waist. She grabbed Jason around his waist and began to suck for all she was worth. Steve held up his hand and Jason high-fived him while Susan began to get into a steady rhythm. Steve put his hands around his wife's hips and with a grunt and a moan from Susan he pushed into her from behind.

"Yeah! I love doing my slut wife doggie style. She looks so good bent over the couch!" Steve panted out. "After you blow your load in her mouth, you have to try it!"

Jason was panting and had grabbed Susan by her hair to help set the pace. "Sounds, "GRUNT" good to me! I'm thinking you, uhhhhhh, need to come by my place later this week. I'm thinking Angie and Lisa would love to get to, ooooooo, know you both better."

Jason sped up and Steve kept pace as they split-roasted Susan and with a growl Jason blew a load into Susan's mouth. She let out a muffled squeal and Steve grunted loudly as he came as well. Jason pulled back and sat down on one of the chairs heavily. Steve had pulled out and Susan was on her knees licking her lips. She ran her fingers over her mouth and chest to collect Jason's cum and then she sucked her fingers clean with a greedy glint in her eyes.

Steve was grinning from ear to ear. "Nice fuck doll. Now, show our guest some real hospitality." He pulled Susan to her feet and smack her ass hard. She pushed back into his hand and looped her hand back around Steve's neck and pulled him in for a sloppy kiss while Steve cupped her tits and pinched her nipples.

Susan broke the kiss and swayed over to Jason who could feel himself hardening up. "Damn, that magic medallion has me ready to go again! This is awesome!" He thought as Susan got up to him.

"Mmmmmmm, I just love being fucked from behind, but with you in that chair, how about I straddle you so you can kiss and lick my tits?" Susan purred at him.

Jason grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. "Perfect. Spread those legs and get that pussy on my cock bitch." Susan leered and straddled him. She eased down and let out a soft hiss as his cock slid into her slick pussy.

"Oooooooooo, baby! It's so big! Uhhhhh, God! Love this!" Susan moaned and then leaned over and kissed him hard. She leaned back and cupped her tits and pushed them up into his face. Jason kissed and licked as she began to bounce up and down on him. Jason heard Steve from the couch muttering "That's it slut! Fuck that cock! Fucking ride it!" while he beat off.

Jason began to pump up into her and Susan was bouncing wildly. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she panted out while Jason pushed up into deeper with every thrust. Jason kept the pace up for several minutes as Susan began to shudder and jerk wildly. Her eyes were rolled up into her head and she was babbling nonsense. Jason heard Steve grunt and saw him shoot his load all over the couch.

"Yessssssss!" Jason growled out as he came and Susan jerked wildly and then arched her back. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she howled out and Jason felt her juices flow all over his crotch. With one final twitch she slumped back and fell on the floor. Her eyes were half shut and she had a huge smile on her face.

Jason caught his breath and Steve said "Damn Jason, you fucked my slut wife unconscious! Damn! That is impressive!" Steve stood up and stepped over his comatose wife and gave Jason another high five.

"Thanks. She's fun. But I need to get going. Thanks for the split-roast and the fuck." Jason said as he started to get up and dress.

"Anytime man, feel free to drop in anytime even if I'm not around. Gotta keep my nympho slut wife happy right?"

Jason laughed and after dressing headed towards the door. Susan was still passed completely out on the floor.

Jason opened the door and nearly ran into another woman.

"Whoa! Sorry! I didn't see you there." Jason stepped back and blinked. The woman was a nice-looking brunette with brown eyes and a nice figure. She was wearing biking shorts and a sweatshirt. She looked a bit worried and puzzled. Jason recognized her as one of the newer homeowners, married but no kids yet.

"Oh! Um, hello. I'm Diane, I'm from next door. I heard some, uh, shouting and screaming. I was kinda concerned, it sounded like someone was in real pain."

"You heard all of that?"

"Yeah, the window was open."

Jason looked over and nearly slapped himself. The two bay windows in the living room were opened to let in the air. Since they had been in a rush, he hadn't looked, and Susan and Steve had been to horny to notice.

"Ah. Um, well they are both okay. Normally this would be really embarrassing to explain, but in my case it's not a problem. You see," Jason started to grin as he pulled out his medallion "Susan and Steve are stereotypical wild swingers and we just had an amazing three way." Steve glanced down and saw that she was wearing a ring. "Of course, since you are a stereotypical bored housewife who loves to fool around whenever she can as soon as you heard that noise you got all horny and headed over for some fun before the hubby gets home."

Jason grinned as Diane's glazed eyes cleared up and she got that hot and horny look. "Damn right I did. My husband can't give me nearly enough action." She licked her lips. "Wanna come back in with me? Steve is going to be hard pressed to fuck both me and Susan."

Jason pulled her in close and shut the door. He gave her a long sloppy kiss. "Love to, but I gotta go. I have some stuff to do. But I'll stop by tomorrow. Hey Steve! Diane heard us fucking and she came over to get some action. You up for it?"

Steve swaggered to the door, still naked. He grabbed Diane's hand and pulled her in for a long kiss. Diane broke it and giggled when Steve slapped her ass and shoved her towards the living room. She was peeling off her top as Jason shook hands with Steve.

"Enjoy." Jason said and headed out. He heard "You guys fucked Susan unconscious? That is so fucking cool!" from Diane as he shut the door.

He was grinning ear to ear as he headed towards his car. Just before he got into it he saw another car drive up and park in Diane's driveway. A man got out and Jason recognized him as Diane's husband.

"Whoops, better fix this fast." Jason trotted over and called out.

"Hey! Excuse me? Are you Diane's husband?"

The man looked at him with a slightly puzzled look. "Yes, I'm John."

"Great." Jason pulled out his medallion. John's eyes glazed over and Jason gave him his stereotypical role. "I just wanted to make sure that you understood that you are completely and utterly oblivious to your wife's infidelity and her sexual escapades. Being the stereotypical idiot husband, you are just so clueless to the fact that she is fucking around behind your back and will never ever figure that out."

John's eyes cleared and he blinked. "Yes. Um, what was I saying? Oh, right, yes I am Diane's husband John."

"Pleased to meet you John. I'm Jason. I met your wife a bit earlier and she asked me to tell you she was out exercising and would be back later."

Just then Jason heard a low moan and then Diane's voice clearing saying "Oh fuck yeah! Gimme that cock!" followed by some more grunting and moaning. Jason glanced at John who had a puzzled look and thought "Oops forgot to tell Steve his windows were open."

"Hmmmm, odd noise. Must be the house settling. Well, thank you Jason."

Jason grinned and nodded and watched the man walk into the house accompanied by the sounds of his wife's moans from next door.

"Oh man, this is FUN!" Jason said as he got into his car and headed home.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Jason sighed in contentment as Angie and Lisa worked his cock. He had stopped by Lisa's when he got back and gave her a suggestion about being bi, and then went upstairs to his room to do some more research. About thirty minutes later he had gone to the bathroom and had glanced out the window into the back yard. By the pool was Lisa with her legs spread wide and Angie face down in her crotch going to town.

Jason had grinned and let them have their fun. After he was done checking some ideas out, he headed downstairs to find his stepmom and next-door neighbor in the kitchen having a glass of wine. Lisa had obviously had a makeover, with her hair now sporting some blonde highlights, cheap big hoop earrings, and some professionally done makeup, although that was smeared in some places, and had what appeared to be an all over tan. Angie had also done some more work and appeared to have been tanning without any clothes also. Both were wearing metallic gold thong string bikinis that hid practically nothing.

They had shamelessly flirted with him while they ate (Angie had of course invited Lisa over for dinner), and then they adjourned to the living room where the tops had come off and the tongues got to work. Jason enjoyed the double action of these two stereotypical women and then told them about his day. Both were excited to find out about Steve, Susan and Diane.

Jason noted that once he told them about those three the women had seemed to suddenly have new memories in place. Lisa started babbling about how Diane had been talking to her about how much she cheated on her husband, and Angie suddenly knew all about the swingers and had been thinking about inviting them over for some fun.

Jason snickered. "This medallion rocks. No need for having to invent some crazy cover story, the stereotypes just take it in turn like it's all part of the plot." He thought.

He shot his load all over Lisa and Angie's faced and they started to lick each other clean as Jason got up. He stretched and said "I am off shift tomorrow, but both of you need to be at work. Clean up, get some sleep and we can have some more fun once you are back. I have some things to get ready for tomorrow."

Both girls pouted but started to make out and he left them to it. Jason made a mental note about that. "This isn't complete mind-control, I guess. I can change behaviors and I can influence them, but they still have free will within the limits of the stereotype. That could get tricky if I'm not careful." Jason thought to himself. "Making a dominatrix who wants to dominate everyone in the neighborhood could be bad for me."

Jason went to bed and slept soundly.