Steve and Kyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had listened to Stan Shanit with mild indifference until the very end: that awful moment when the axe finally fell. Now suddenly he was to be paddled, not in itself anything that normally frightened him excessively; but today was different; he was to be punished on his bare ass which was something he had never before experienced at school; and moreover the paddle to hand looked really vicious. But the worst thing of all was to be told to strip off and expose himself in front of Steve Shanit. It was one thing to be naked in the showers with the rest of the team, but to strip off practically naked in private in front of his sports master was a frightening proposition

The problem was, as we all already know, that Kyle was an enormous admirer of Steve Shanit; and just the fact of being in his presence as he was receiving the verbal dressing down had caused his own hyper-active cock to start on its upward journey; and now, faced with what he had been told to do, his cock was already rock hard. This had been exacerbated by the fact the Steve Shanit himself was wearing just a pair of tight-fitting gym shorts and a skimpy vest as he had torn a strip of Kyle. This had greatly increased the sexual arousal which Kyle always felt when he was in the presence of the sports master and had resulted in the now enormous erection which he was being forced to reveal. And as Kyle hesitated to obey the order he had been given he saw that the bulge in the crotch of Steve Shanit's tight shorts was getting ever bigger and that a few damp spots were already showing through to the outside indicating that Steve himself was also sexually excited by the occasion. Inexperienced in sexual matters as he was, Kyle was nevertheless sufficiently alert to realise that he was the root cause of Steve's clear sexual arousal.

So already, before Kyle had managed to present his naked ass to Steve for his paddling, the atmosphere between the two of them was electric. Whether Steve had realised the effect that a one-on-one meeting with Kyle would produce the effect which both of them now were experiencing, we shall never know. Suffice it to say that by the time Kyle finally got out of his pants and across the paddling horse, both young men, for Kyle at eighteen was no longer a boy, were in a state of high sexual tension and something had to give. Kyle was metaphorically shitting bricks with embarrassment at what he had been told to do and near to pissing himself with fear as he bent over the dreaded horse and gave Steve Shanit a perfect view of his naked ass.

But what was extraordinary in this situation is that neither of the young men really knew that the other was gay. Kyle, as we already know, was what has been described as a gay-in-waiting; waiting for an as yet unknown someone to take him in hand and initiate him into the undoubted pleasures of gay sexual intercourse. He greatly admired Steve Shanit; but even now, he had no idea that his sports teacher was gay. Steve Shanit on the other hand was, as we know, a confirmed and active gay, who was now totally blown away by the sexual attractiveness of his pupil Kyle as he prepared to paddle his ass; but he was completely unaware of the fact that Kyle was just hoping that someone would one day take him sexually in hand and show him the ropes.

William Wordsworth an English poet at the turn of the eighteenth-nineteenth century had written the following lines: Earth has not anything to show more fair Dull would he be of soul who could pass by A sight so touching in its majesty

These words had been written by Wordsworth in reference to the then marvellous view of the City of London with St. Paul's Cathedral and the numerous spires of Sir Christopher Wren's many churches as seen from Westminster Bridge: the bridge adjacent to the now long-gone, original medieval Palace of Westminster: the seat of the British Government.

Well at that precise moment in time, those very words were, in the mind of Steve Shanit, who was, somewhat surprisingly, himself a great lover of poetry, equally applicable to the magnificent half-naked figure of Kyle Sinclair as he prepared himself to present his bare ass across the beating horse to be paddled. This was the first time that Steve had actually seen the full male glory of Kyle in private; and now moved by the sheer majesty of Kyle's rock-hard cock surmounting a magnificent pair of balls, he just knew that things between them were to go way beyond a simple corrective paddling. Steve could think of no other occasion when he had been so totally overcome with lust for another man. He had never ever before allowed his sex life to become entangled with his activities as a school teacher. But he knew in his heart of hearts that that golden rule would shortly be thrown out of the window; he just knew that he wanted to fuck and in turn be fucked by Kyle Sinclair; there was just no way was that he going to allow Kyle to escape unfucked from the present situation. Such are the feelings which sex is capable arousing on first sight in a human being. He fervently hoped that Kyle would be a willing partner; but his feelings were just so strong that he knew that if push came to shove, he risked losing control of himself and might well finish up raping the young man. As all these thoughts passed through Steve's mind, he was still totally unaware of the fact that Kyle was still a virgin.

"Come on Sinclair; get on with it and get your naked ass across that horse there and be quick about it; otherwise I shall add extra swats to the ten you are already getting"

Finally Kyle had realised that he had no alternative but to do as he had been ordered and with great embarrassment finally shed his lower garments exposing his all to his sports teacher. By this time, Kyle's all was mightily impressively arrayed; he was sporting a truly enormous, rock hard erection which, held at an angle of 45 degrees to his body with his pair of tightly held balls beneath it, Kyle's sexual kit resembled a field cannon on its wheeled carriage. By the time Kyle had finally bent over the paddling horse he was grateful that the soft, padded-leather covering of the horse allowed him to sandwich his still totally rampant cock firmly between the side of the horse and his own body.

He felt Steve lay the paddle across the middle of his two buns; then for a few seconds it was no longer there; then for a split second he heard the ominous whine of the paddle as it descended rapidly towards its target, the air whistling through the drillings before it came to a shuddering stop as it landed with an enormous thwack, slap in the middle of his naked ass. Kyle had had many paddlings in his time at the school but never one even vaguely as painful as this. That extra long handle ensured that the paddle had a greater terminal, radial velocity as it reached its target and the drillings did their duty and ensured that there was no cushion of air to soften the blow as the wood mated with his naked ass. And so the kinetic energy of every blow of the paddle was converted, by the laws of physics, into unbelievably intense pain. Kyle had never ever felt anything even vaguely in the same league. As stroke followed stroke, he attempted to avoid crying out with the pain which was being administered; but after the fourth stroke he could no longer contain himself and howled like a young school kid as each excruciatingly painful swat landed on his naked butt; the pain just built up and up to what seemed to be an unbearable level; but which, unbearable or not, he had to bear. By the time the tenth stroke had been delivered and Steve told him he could get up, Kyle stood in front of his tormentor, his sports master and idol, in tears. It was of strictly no comfort whatsoever to him when Steve told him that he had taken his punishment well. What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

Completely gone was Kyle's initial embarrassment at being half naked in front of Steve Shanit, as he now vigorously massaged his blistered buns in a futile attempt to lessen the pain he was feeling. But he suddenly realised that he was still fully erect and that his cock was pointing, quite inadvertently, menacingly directly at Steve in what could be taken as an unspoken accusation. Kyle then observed that Steve had also been further erotically aroused by what he had just done; and as the crotch of his shorts clearly showed, he too was now sporting a full boner. So what was to happen now?

Kyle knew only that he had been summoned for punishment for his actions on the football field; but he was still totally unaware of Steve's sexuality or of the fact that Steve had the hots for him and had every intention of fucking him before he left his office. But Kyle realised also that although he himself was totally aroused and had eyes for Steve, he had not the slightest idea what he could do about it; nor for that matter what he would have done given the chance. I suppose that Kyle found himself in what might best be described as a bugger's muddle. Left to his own devices he would have slunk away, found a quiet spot and jerked himself off to release the sexual tension which he was now experiencing. But such a classic solution was definitely not what Steve Shanit had in mind for Kyle. To be continued as Episode 2

STEVE AND KYLE -- EPISODE 2

by Jason Land

CHAPTER 4

As the two young men stood there looking at each other, it became obvious to Steve that the first move would have to be made by him. So more or less assuming that eighteen-year-old Kyle was practising some form of sex, and not for a moment imagining thinking that he was dealing with an eighteen year old virgin, Steve suddenly took the bull by the horns stepped across to Kyle, took his shirt by the shoulders and pulled it off over the young man's head, leaving him completely naked. This was the first time that Steve had really seen Kyle totally naked in front of him on a one-on-one basis; he had seen him showering together with his team mates, but this was something quite different. Here in front of him was a naked, young man of exceptional beauty with a figure like the mythical Greek God, Adonis, and with one of the largest and most attractive of rampant cocks Steve had ever seen; and he had seen plenty.

He did not wait to see what Kyle thought of his action, but simply dropped onto his knees in front of Kyle and took his magnificent cock-head into his mouth and started to suck his student off. At that very moment, Steve, who simply could not stop himself, had no idea whether Kyle was gay or straight; but he assumed that a young man of his age and attributes would already be having sex with someone. And if Kyle turned out to be straight, Steve knew from long experience that even straight young studs did not necessarily shy away from what was obviously a homosexual overture.

Kyle had never before had anyone touch him and so he was totally shocked by Steve's action -- but it has to be said, shocked in an agreeable sort of way by what was his first sexual experience with anyone -- and did not resist. Within a minute of tending to the needs of Kyle's cock, Steve brought him to an enormous, shuddering climax when that massive tool erupted a positive tsunami of cum, most of which delicious cream Steve took across his face. Things now got more serious as Steve pulled himself to his feet, stripped off his own shirt and shorts and stood there totally naked in front of Kyle. By now, Kyle had got the message; that this was the beginning of some really serious sex; sex which he had long wished for but which he had had no idea was on Steve's agenda that afternoon. But as he gazed with as much admiration at Steve as Steve had, just a few minutes ago looked at him in all his naked glory, he saw that his sports master too, now also totally naked, was a real hunk of a guy.

Steve had a beautifully muscled body, in its own way just as perfect as Kyle's; and his cock, which was almost, but not quite as big as Kyle's own formidable tool, was also by now rock-hard; and free as it now was from the restraining confines of those tight shorts was more or less in direct confrontation with Kyle's own freshly discharged cannon. The huge veins which coursed the surface of Steve's magnificent tool seemed almost to be tearing at some imaginary lead in much the same was as a dog on a leash pulls away from his master's hand as he scents a bitch in heat in the offing. If ever a man was ready for sex, it was Steve Shanit at that precise moment in time.

Not surprisingly, in view of how swiftly things had developed between them after Steve's opening gambit in the sex game, he still did not realise that he was confronting an eighteen-year-old virgin. From the way in which Kyle had accepted his impromptu, spur-of-the-moment overture of a blow-job and the speed with which he had delivered his copious offering of creamy cum, he was under the impression that Kyle was, like him, an experienced gay. What he would have done had Kyle resisted Steve's initial overture we shall never know; but it is safe to say that spurred on by the oft irresistible force of sexual attraction, as Steve had undoubtedly been, he did not have a Plan B. So as Steve now advanced his plan to fuck Kyle, the proverbial penny had still not dropped; he still had no idea that the young man he was now preparing to fuck had never before taken another man's cock up his ass; that the blow job he had just given Kyle was the lad's first ever experience of sex of any kind. But ignorance, it is said, is bliss; and so Steve Shanit pressed on.

He approached Kyle, put his arms around the lad and held him for a moment before spinning him around and pushing him again towards that dreaded horse. "Kyle, I want you to bend across the horse again spreading your legs and I will give your ass the tender loving care it really deserves."

Kyle was suddenly alarmed as he thought that Steve was about to take the paddle to his backside again. "Please sir, not more of the paddle. Please sir not... My backside is really very sore and I don't think I could stand anymore. You really did hurt me with what you did to me with the paddle; so please sir, no more!"

"Kyle what on earth made you think that I was going to paddle you again given what we have just done together? The paddling is done and gone and you have taken your punishment for your bad behaviour; that is all behind us now. No Kyle, I thought that as a reward you would like me to give your ass something it really enjoys; so just do as I say and I will do my best to make amends for the paddling I had to give you."

Kyle said nothing and played dumb.

"Oh come on Kyle; don't play the innocent with me, you know as well as I do what guys like you and me do when they get together; do I have to spell it out to you in detail? Kyle surely you know that I want to fuck you and my guess is that you want me to do just that. Just look at us; we are both totally ready for sex; look at your own cock; it is still rock-hard and telling you what it wants."

And now came the moment of truth where Steve finally learned the facts about Kyle's total lack of any form of sexual experience. "Sir, the only sexual experience have had to date is what you did to me just now when you sucked my cock and I squirted my stuff all over your face. That sir is all I have ever experienced."

To say the very least, Steve was astounded by this unexpected revelation of Kyle's sexual innocence. "You mean tell me Kyle, that a well-set-up lad like you has never had sex with another man; or a woman for that matter; I find that hard to believe as just looking at you Kyle, you are just about the sexiest young man I have ever seen; and here you are aged eighteen and telling me that you are sexually totally inexperienced."

Poor Kyle was now dying an embarrassing death, wallowing in the depths of his misery. His face was as red as a beetroot as he now confessed his total lack of sexual experience to Steve. And now the whole story came out; how he knew he was interested only in other men; how he was just too shy to make the first move; how he had no idea whether any of the guys in his class were of the same sexual persuasion as he thought himself to be; how he was miserable in himself at his lack of any intimate friendship because of his sexual shyness; how that was probably what made him do the things he did on the football field. And so the poor lad poured out his heart in a flood of words to Steve Shanit as the two of them stood there naked. Steve Shanit, who, as we already know, had long had eyes for Kyle, listened with great sympathy as the young man, on whom he had just made his first move, laid his soul bare to him. And he understood himself just how difficult taking that first step could be; the hesitation as one questioned oneself about one's sexuality; am I really a gay or is it just a passing fancy? If I take the first step and don't like the result, what then? But having listened to Kyle's outpourings, Steve now realised that he had to press on with his plan which had always been to have sex with the young man. But things were now somewhat different for he was unexpectedly dealing with a guy who had just declare himself to be a virgin, whereas until a few moments ago, he had been sure that Kyle was already an experienced player in the game of gay sex. But having declared his own sexuality to Kyle by sucking the lad off, he knew he could not now abandon him and leave him in his present state of limbo.

"Kyle; I had no idea when I did what I just did to you a few moments ago, that you were totally inexperienced. But if you will allow me, I will try to help you to find yourself and put to rest once and for all your doubts and dithering about your own sexuality. So why not let me go ahead and give you your first true experience of gay-sex. Now trust me Kyle; I do know what I am doing and as you must by now be acutely aware, I am totally gay myself. So why not do as I suggested just a few minutes ago and bend across the horse again and I will attempt to take you to heaven and back and show you the pleasure of getting yourself fucked by a truly experienced operator. Believe me Kyle, once you have lost your virginity, you will feel a new and liberated young man and any doubts you have hand about your sexuality will have vanished. Kyle; it's up to you; if you don't take that first step and try it just once, you will never know. So what's it to be? Do we or don't we have sex together?"

Kyle who had until that moment been utterly miserable, drowning in his own uncertainty, suddenly saw that here was exactly the opportunity he had been wanting; here was a man, fully experienced in sexual matters, who was offering to take him in hand and show him the ropes. And it was not some unknown guy who was offering him sex, but the very person whom he admired most at school and who, unbeknown to him until now, was himself a committed gay. Things could hardly have been better; and yet, there was still that hesitation; Kyle, even knowing precisely what Steve was proposing to do to him -- he had seen it all times without number on the internet porn channels -- wondered what if when push came to shove he suddenly would get cold feet as he felt Steve's formidable fuck-stick knocking at his door for the very first time. But then he realised that such fears must be those which all young men experience the first time another guy fucks them and that to chicken out at this stage was no solution; he knew that he had to let Steve work what he himself hoped would turn out to be his sexual magic on him; In a word he had to burn his bridges, put his trust in Steve and allow him to fuck his butt. And so he did as Steve had suggested and offered his virgin backside to the rampant cock of his sports master.

Steve surveyed Kyle's bright red buns, which now spread wide gave him his first real view of that all important port of entry: Kyle's hitherto untouched, virgin anus: the point where he would shortly give both Kyle and himself the pleasure of his own cock. Steve had been shocked -- possibly too strong a word -- but at least surprised, that such a magnificently attractive and sexually well-equipped young man was still a virgin; but that state of affairs would soon come to an end and Kyle, he felt sure, would suddenly realise his full sexual potential and the joys that exploiting it would bring him. Steve had had and was, in fact, still having sex with many different men; both as a bottom -- when he took the other guy's cock up his own ass and allowed himself to be fucked -- but also as a top when he was dominant and fucked his partner, which was of course where Kyle's initiation into the joys of gay sex would begin; there were no two ways about it; Kyle's initiation into gay sex, had to begin by allowing Steve to fuck him; he had to surrender his anal virginity to Steve, take Steve's cock up his ass and allow himself to be fucked for the first time.