Steve and Kyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his very active life as a practising gay, Steve could never recall a single occasion where his subordinate, bottom partner had been a virgin: someone totally uninitiated in the art of anal sex. So this was a very special occasion for both of them; for Steve, as he would be fucking a virgin for the first time ever; and for Kyle, as he would finally be surrendering his own virginity by allowing himself to be initiated into the art and practice of gay-sex. Steve looked at the enticingly attractive globes of the delicious bubble butt of an ass which Kyle was now offering him, and saw, nestling there, what was barely bigger then a slight pucker in the skin, Kyle's tight little anus. Steve found himself in an unusual state of arousal just at the thought of being the first person to be allowed to stretch Kyle's anal sphincter and slide his cock into the young man's rectum, thereby robbing him of his virginity. That one single act, as his penis penetrated Kyle's most private parts, would change Kyle's life forever. He would be turned instantly, as if by the touch of a magic wand, from a boy into a young man.

Steve had every intention of making Kyle's first time into a highly pleasurable occasion for both of them. Looking at the angry red colour and obvious pain which Kyle's buttocks were still suffering as a result of the very severe paddling he had just given the lad, Steve decided to make haste slowly and to begin by trying to ease Kyle's pain before getting down to the essential act of copulation itself. And so, he produced a jar of a cream based on the natural extract of the plant, Aloe Vera, which has a strong anti-inflammatory action and almost immediate soothing properties. Of this he very gently applied a liberal quantity to Kyle's smarting ass; and as he massaged the cream into Kyle's skin the soothing effect was immediate. Within five minutes, the raging pain left by the paddle retreated into a not unpleasant warm sensation. Kyle gave a sigh of relief as the pain in his ass dropped from the excruciating to the tolerable level.

Steve then applied a liberal quantity of a proprietary brand of oil free lubricant especially formulated for gay sex. This he massaged well into Kyle's anal crevice ensuring that a good quantity remained around that vital opening, Kyle's anus, through which his own cock would shortly penetrate Kyle's virgin rectum. "Kyle, I think you are now ready for your first gay sex experience. I have lubricated your vital parts very thoroughly so that I can give you a really comfortable fuck after I have penetrated you for the first time. Lubrication is very important in gay anal intercourse as we men do not automatically produce the sort of natural lubricant which our female friends do when they are being fucked by a man; and so we need to use an external lubricant. Now I am sure you have read about having safe sex; well what that means is that that the guy who is the top -- in this case today, me -- should roll a rubber condom onto his cock before penetrating his partner; but today, as this is your first time and as I am completely clean and HIV negative, I propose to give your first ever fuck with my naked cock as I think every guy should experience the ultimate sensation of a bare-back fuck. So unless you object, I propose now to take your virginity from you and to attempt to take you to heaven and back and introduce you bare-back to the joys and pleasures of gay anal sex."

Kyle listened to this rather technical discourse in complete silence; he was happy to let his mentor, for that is already how he thought of Steve, do as he wished; the guy was obviously a competent cocks-man and knew exactly what he was doing. Steve's massaging of Kyle's buns had again raised his cock to a full erection, which was now pressed against the padded leather of the horse. Steve's own cock too was in a state of readiness the like of which he himself had never seen before. Like Kyle, he was very well endowed; but the prospect of deflowering a superb eighteen-year-old, virgin stud had somehow made his own erection seem longer and harder than usual. As he looked down on his ram-rod like piece of man-meat, he saw his superb, dead-straight shaft, the surface veins of which were pulsing with blood with an intensity that he had never before experienced; and his cock-head which was well exposed by his own perfect circumcision, seemed to have swollen to a larger than normal size and was set off from its shaft by a well defined rim; by any standards this was a superb piece of man-meat: a penis to be admired; few men could boast such a perfect looking sex organ, which was perfectly balanced in length and girth; in a word, with no exaggeration, Steve Shanit had an absolutely perfect fuck-stick and he knew it; but more importantly, he knew how to use it. He suddenly realised that although he had fucked many different guys over the last five or so years, he had never felt quite like this as he prepared himself to penetrate Kyle's tight, hitherto unsullied anus. This truly promised to be an exceptional fuck: one which would be long remembered both by him but especially by Kyle as he surrendered his anal virginity, a unique experience which can never be repeated.

Kyle, the immediate object of Steve's attention, was feeling slightly apprehensive as the fatidic moment approached when he knew that he would feel Steve's cock pushing against his anal sphincter which sealed the entry to his virgin body. He desperately wanted this to happen: to be fucked properly by someone who knew exactly what he was about; but at the same time he could not totally banish that vague feeling of fear of the unknown as he waited for the now inevitable to happen. He suddenly felt the head of Steve's cock pushing against his fundamental orifice announcing its intention of entering his hitherto most private parts. But the die was cast as he nervously -- but who would not be nervous under the circumstances? -- waited for the inevitable to happen. And when it did happen and his anal sphincter relaxed sufficiently to allow Steve's cock to enter him, as soon as that well-rimmed cock-head passed the sphincter, that powerful, anal muscle snapped closed and grabbed Steve's cock directly beneath the rim of its head.

But a bridgehead had now been made and there was now no going back. Kyle realised that his innermost secret wish was finally being granted and he was in the process of having his ass fucked for the first time. Steve waited a few moments and asked Kyle if he was OK and waited a few moments before smoothly sliding the full length of his long, hard shaft of man-meat into Kyle's rectum. Kyle let out a cry of pain as the invading phallus brushed past his prostate and then relaxed as he felt the full length of Steve's magnificent length settle inside of him. It was a moment to be savoured; a moment which could never ever be repeated; Kyle had lost his virginity; with that one simple gesture, it was gone forever; never to be recovered. It was a life changing act which Kyle had just experienced.

Steve, who was intent on making this first time as great an experience as he possibly could for his young partner, waited a few moment before beginning to show his pupil what classic, copulative, anal sex was all about. He started slowly and gently with his thrusting, before gradually building up to longer and more powerful strokes. Inevitably as he himself became totally aroused by what he was doing, the length, thrust and speed of his strokes all built up and up until, as he was nearing climax himself, he was practically withdrawing his cock totally at each stroke from Kyle before forcefully thrusting his full length back into Kyle's hole By now, fully caught up in the act of copulation he was unable to stop what was now verging on an uncontrollable act; but he still nevertheless managed to maintain sufficient control of what he was doing to ensure that he did not simply reach orgasm himself and leave Kyle high, dry and disappointed. And so although Steve had reached the stage where he was fucking Kyle with ever increasing force, he managed to hold back his own climax until he was sure that Kyle too had reached that fatidic point of no return. Then, at that very moment, he withdrew his massive fuck-stick totally from Kyle's hole and immediately thrust himself back with all the force he could muster, thereby bringing both of them to immense orgasms.

Kyle was in seventh heaven with this, his initiation into the art of gay sex, as he experienced for the very first time an intense orgasm which had both been induced by, but also experienced by his mentor. This went way beyond anything he had ever experienced himself when he had so often, as most young men do, jerked himself off to relieve his sexual tension. Both young men erupted their copious emissions of semen in great, shuddering spurts that seemed to Kyle to go on forever. Any doubts he had still harboured about his own sexuality had been swept aside by what he had just experienced. After their joint climax Steve remained with his cock still deep inside Kyle for several minutes whilst he recovered his breath after the enormous effort he had expended in naming Kyle's first-time gloriously memorable. He then asked Kyle how he now felt and if he had enjoyed the experience.

"Sir what you have just done to me and for me was quite the most wonderful experience of my life to date. Believe me sir, it was worth the paddling you gave me to go on and experience what you have just shown me. I have no idea why I was so afraid of having sex with another man, as I have known for several years that my future, if I ever had one would be with another man as I have no eyes at all for the opposite sex. And now that it has finally happened and I have had my first sexual experience, thanks to you sir, I know without a doubt that you have shown me the path to my future sex life, for which I shall be eternally grateful."

After listening to this fulsome and rather overblown speech of thanks, Steve replied: "Kyle, I think under the present circumstance you should drop the "Sir" bit and call me Steve. Listen Kyle, I am relieved that you are OK; a guy's first-time can be quite an ordeal, but believe me, Kyle, I enjoyed fucking you as much as you have also apparently enjoyed what we did together; and relieving you of your virginity, was also a first for me. So young man, if you feel up to it, I will show you another common position which we gays use when we have sex together. How about it? Are you up to being fucked again right now?"

Kyle was over the moon at the thought that this, their first liaison together, was not yet at an end and nodded his head that he wanted to continue. Steve now withdrew himself totally from Kyle's ass, swung the lad over onto his back, took hold of his legs which he held vertically against his own body, and proceeded to fuck the lad again in the mission position. This time he did not hold back at all and in a bout of really raw, rough sex battered Kyle's fuck-hole as hard as he could with his still rampant cock; and when they again climaxed together, it was with that almost explosive violence which only ever occurs when both parties have abandoned themselves totally to the joys of the sex act; and what a joy it was for Kyle to learn how much he actually enjoyed sexual intercourse with his master; it was just the most wonderful feeling that he was finally achieving his dream of being fucked and totally enjoying the experience.

By this time the two of them were covered in a mixture of sweat and cum. Steve pulled his cock out of Kyle's anus, pulled the lad to his feet and clasped him in a big hug. For a couple of minutes the two of them me stood there holding each other, their man-meat still hard, sandwiched between them. For Kyle it was a heavenly experience; he had never before today been touched by another man and now here he was in the arms of his idol, naked and with the cock which had just fucked him and to which he had surrendered his virginity, pressed hard against his belly. Kyle could hardly imagine life getting any better than this; but he as was shortly to learn, Steve had by no means done with schooling his pupil in the joys of gay sex.

"Come on Kyle, let's take a shower and get ourselves cleaned up; then I'll take you out to eat and we can discuss plans for this evening."

Plans for this evening! Kyle could hardly believe his ears. Here he was about to take a shower with the man who just fucked him twice in quick succession and who was already talking about what they should do later. Kyle was surprised to see that Steve had a private shower room adjacent to his office; but as he habitually wore sports gear to take his classes during which he subjected himself to quite a lot of vigorous exercise, it was not surprising that the guy needed washing facilities before he changed back into his street clothes. But what was more surprising was the sheer size of the shower installation; it had two shower heads and ample space for two men to shower together. Anyway, Steve led Kyle into this place and together the relaxed under the soothing flow of hot water. Steve started to lather up Kyle's back and chest; his hands moved over Kyle's body in a very erotically arousing manner and gradually descended until one hand was cupping Kyle's balls and the other gently fondling his erect penis. Then quite suddenly, Steve swung Kyle around and thrust what had again become his rock-hard member deep into Kyle's fuck-hole. There were no preliminaries; no discussions; no questions as to whether Kyle was OK with what was happening to him. Kyle now realised that this impromptu fuck to which he was now being subjected, was due to the fact that Steve simply could not resist the allure of his body. This had nothing at all to do with instructing him in the gentle art of fucking butt by showing him yet another position; it had everything to do with satisfying Steve's own libido, which at that moment under the shower and in the presence of a sexily attractive young man, had become that unstoppable force which often leads men to do things which they later regret.

For Kyle, this was his first encounter with the raw power of sex. He saw that Steve had been unable to control his sexual desires and had just had to do what this cock was telling him it wanted; Steve was simply obeying his inbuilt sexual instincts as he stood there fucking Kyle's butt with unbelievable vigour for the third time in quick succession. His cock went in and out of Kyle's rectum with a force and stroke reminiscent of that of the piston of an old steam locomotive. What was now happening to Kyle had taken sex to a completely different level; he was beside himself with the utter pleasure he was taking from this unexpected act on Steve's part. Whether by design or accident -- who knows under the impromptu circumstances -- Steve's cock finally exploded into a butt-hammering climax of cum and at the same time Kyle shot his own load all over the shower cubicle, where it was immediately washed away by the flowing water. Steve grabbed Kyle and hugged him tightly to himself as he swung the lad around to embrace him and kissed him fully on the mouth. Kyle was ecstatic with joy as he suddenly felt for the first time in his life, that someone wanted him; he felt cared for in a strange sort of way, for he saw that at that precise moment, Steve really wanted him.

When it was finally over, Steve laughed and said: "Well we should make a practice of fucking only in the shower, as it has the considerable advantage that one does not have to clean up the mess that sex always leaves in its wake. Come on Kyle, dry yourself off and get dressed and we'll go and eat."

For Kyle, things were just going from better to better; he had finally been fucked and lost his virginity, as a result of which he somehow felt that he had increased his own stature and self-esteem and become a true man. And not only had he been fucked -- three times no less -- but he had been well and truly fucked; and not by anyone but by someone whom he had long admired; and that person, Steve Shanit, his school master, had clearly taken a liking to him too; at least that is what Kyle felt at that very moment. And to cap it all, the two of them were now going out to eat together; and then who knows what would happen? Steve had already spoken of plans for the evening; what had he in mind? Could things get any better?

Suddenly there appeared a fly in the ointment; Kyle remembered that he had hardly any money on him; in fact, the lad never ever had much money as his stepfather was a tight-fisted skinflint who doled out miserly sums of cash to his stepson. Kyle lived through a moment of embarrassed panic as he wondered what to do; he had to tell Steve that he had not the cash to pay for his share of the meal they were going to have together. But he need not have worried as Steve had already divined from what he had heard from Kyle earlier that the lad was not exactly flush and said: "So Kyle; if you are ready let's move our butts and go and eat; it's on me by the way: my treat."

CHAPTER 5

Steve drove to a place he knew, outside of the suburb in which Kyle lived and the school in which Steve taught was located. Now that he had committed that deadliest and totally unforgivable of sins: having sex with one of his pupils, in the eyes of the school-board and especially those of the vinegary, dried-up school principal, Edgar Schmitt, he knew that if the liaison between Kyle and him ever became public, he would lose his job overnight and might well be tarred as a child molester even though Kyle was eighteen and of the age of consent. Of course nothing could have been further from the truth; Kyle had been an eager and willing participant in what had just happened and would doubtless have confirmed that fact; but even the fact that the lad was of aged eighteen and free to do as he wished and had welcomed the attention he had just received from Steve would probably cut no ice with the powers-that-be and Steve would be out on his ear before he could say a word to defend himself. He was a teacher and Kyle was still his pupil; no matter what Kyle's age, the school rules were sacrosanct; it was unthinkable that a teacher could have any form of sexual relationship with a student. Yet time and time again it did happen simply because sex is such a driving force and leads people both men and women to do things which they know are forbidden. And so, Steve, fully aware that he was now skating on very thin ice by his actions with Kyle, drove to a restaurant in a part of town where neither of them was known. Talk is cheap and rumours tend to circulate quickly and can have bad consequences and so Steve preferred to take Kyle where they were both anonymous.

For Kyle, eating out had hitherto meant going to one of the hundreds of fast-food joints in the Chicago area. And so when Steve took Kyle into a place where they sat at a table and had cutlery and napkins and the menus offered something other than the fast food to which Kyle was accustomed, this was a new experience for the lad; as new, in fact, as had been the experience of getting his ass shafted a little earlier. As the meal progressed, the atmosphere between what had been master and pupil -- what, to be strictly correct was, in fact, still the case -- became much more relaxed and Kyle now realised that in Steve, he had possibly found a true friend. Steve, who had long had eyes for Kyle, was totally smitten by his young protégé now that they had passed from being mutual admirers to what I suppose one would call casual sex partners. And so, during the meal, he managed to tease out from Kyle much of the misery of his family life.

Encouraged by the fact that for the first time someone was evidently interested in him, Kyle poured out his heart to Steve and openly voiced his dissatisfaction with his home life, if one could call it that; so the whole sad history of how he did not get on at all with his stepfather came pouring out into Steve's sympathetic ears.