Steve and Kyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, if I could, I would leave home tomorrow with no regrets. I know now that I am eighteen I can legally do so, but until I finish school this year and get some sort of a job, I have no income or money of my own and so I am trapped for the moment in this miserable situation. But believe me, Steve, once I leave school and start to work, then I'm off; I want nothing more at all to do with my stepfather, my two half sisters and even with my own mother; when I leave home, it will be for good and they'll never see me again." Steve listened to all this outpouring with a sympathetic ear. As he saw it, the one bright thing in Kyle's recent career was that he had finally taken the plunge, recognised that he was gay and allowed himself to be fucked for the first time; and as far as Steve could see, the lad had enjoyed every moment as he had expertly reamed out the lad's ass, robbing him of his virginity. But what had by chance turned into Steve's introductory course in gay sex was by no means over. The night was still young and Steve had every intention of turning Kyle into a fully rounded, gay, young stud before the night was out. He settled the bill and motioned to Kyle that it was time to leave: "Come on young man, jump to it; we've still got a lot of work to do tonight before you go to bed."

Without saying anything more, Steve drove them to his apartment where he had every intention of showing Kyle the other half of gay sex. He assumed that Kyle must have realised that he had so far played the passive role in what had happened. As a bottom, he had allowed Steve to fuck his ass no less than three times, but so far he had not had the opportunity to use his own cock on a welcoming butt. His ass had been so thoroughly fucked that Kyle was now aware of the supreme pleasure of an orgasm produced by another man fucking his butt; and Steve now wanted to get Kyle to learn how to do the same with his own magnificent cock: to be the active partner, with Steve himself as the bottom. It was not quite as altruistic as it sounded at first, as Steve himself was simply dying to feel Kyle's massive fuck-stick penetrate his own anus; but that truly was a plus, as the first objective was to get Kyle to use his cock in what would be his first active act of anal sexual intercourse. Kyle had already surrendered his anal virginity to Steve; and now Steve wanted his own anus to be the recipient of Kyle's first fuck as he surrendered for ever his penile virginity and in so doing entered into true manhood.

Steve had a smallish one-bedroom apartment in a modern block with no porter to whisper about the tenants' comings and goings. Once inside, Steve locked the door behind them and started stripping off his clothes. Kyle needed no urging to do the same. Any embarrassment he had shown earlier that day had now gone and his rigid cock showed that he was as ready as his mentor for what was to come. Kyle still knew that he was playing the subordinate role and waited to see what instructions Steve would give him. Steve now totally naked with his cock ready for action, went up to Kyle smiling, placed his hands on the lad's shoulders and gently pushed him to his knees. He had no need to tell Kyle what the next step was as the lad opened his mouth wide in readiness to take Steve's penis and give him a blow-job. And just as earlier he had been made to offer his own cock to Steve, so now he took Steve's rock-hard tool in his mouth and started to work it with his lips.

Sucking a guy's cock was something Kyle had never experienced before. As he worked his mouth up and down Steve's shaft, he tasted for the first time that slight, fishy saltiness which male cum always seems to have. And then, quite suddenly as Kyle's lips caressed Steve with ever greater fervour, Steve's cock erupted in an explosive orgasmic emission of seminal fluid, which Kyle took partly in his mouth and all over his face. Steve pulled the lad to his feet again and hugged him tight against his own muscular torso; and there the two of them stayed -- two muscular young men, cocks fully alert and ready for action, wrapped in each other's arms -- for a full minute. For Kyle, this contact with another man's naked body was a totally new experience; for the first time he felt truly wanted and a feeling of great contentment flooded through his body.

Steve then said: "Kyle, you know the expression: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Well it's true the other way round too: All play and no work also makes Jack a dull boy." Kyle was puzzled by what Steve had just said; but all was made clear a moment later as Steve continued: "You see Kyle, in what has so far happened between us today, I have been the main motive force; I have done all the hard work, fucking you no less than three times. Now young man, don't you think that it is about time time that you learned how to give as well as to take. Come on Kyle; waken up; my quicky course in gay sex is only half complete; you need to fuck me in the same was as I have done for you; not until you have done that, can you say that your basic training course in the art of gay sex is complete. But joking apart Kyle, what you have so far experienced is acting as what is usually called the bottom in the sex act, in which I performed on you with my cock as the top."

"Now some guys just like to be bottoms and some to be just tops; but frankly, a guy with a cock like yours surely does not want to remain a bottom all his life -- a simple taker of his partner's cock. Lots of male couples who live together do have just that sort of relationship; the one plays what I suppose is the surrogate female role and is always the bottom and the other guy does all the fucking and plays the male role. But my personal view is that muscular guys like us need a relationship where they can play both roles; long term happiness comes from fucking and, then in turn, being fucked back by your partner. And that, in my view, for a guy like you, is the situation I think you should aim for. Now I don't know how you feel about things after what we have done so far together today, but my guess is that you now want to use your own cock on me and you will realise that the sort of sexual relationships you will want to develop with other guys will involve you in both the active and passive roles."

"Of course I don't know how you yourself feel about the give and take of sex; we have just had sex together for the first time this afternoon and given the circumstances, it was natural that I should take the lead and fuck you. And for all I know, you might just want to be a bottom and allow your partner to fuck you and bring you to orgasm as I did for you earlier today. But just let me say that although we both had great climaxes together this afternoon, you cannot appreciate, until you have actually done it yourself, just how different it is to bring yourself and your partner to orgasm by using your cock on him. It moves the whole joy of sex to a totally different level. It is, believe me, the greatest pleasurable sensation on earth. And it is precisely the desire to enjoy the exquisite -- and I choose that word carefully -- sensation which the orgasm of the sex act brings with it, which is why I believe that it is the greatest motivating force behind our sex drive. Yes, visual attraction is the first motivator -- you fancy someone on first sight -- but once over that step, it is the desire to reach orgasm and experience its pleasure again and again, which drives us on. So Kyle, I think you need to seize the chance I am offering you right now, which if you had not already guessed, is to play the active role on me, in much the same way as I did to you earlier."

Kyle was bowled over by what Steve had just said to him. Of course Kyle wanted to fuck; to use his cock on someone. What young man with his physique and sexual endowment could possibly think otherwise? It was just the most natural thing in to world for a young-man of his age to think and fantasize about having sex with someone; in his case, because if his sexual orientation; with another man. But although Kyle had long admired and, I supposed, lusted after Steve, now that push had finally come to shove, he found that he had suddenly got cold feet. To have his PE teacher -- and in spite of everything he still saw Steve as his teacher -- suggest that he might like to fuck him, just seemed to Kyle a step too far. Alright, he had desperately wanted to lose his own virginity and exercise his cock on another guy rather than go on just relieving his pent up sexual frustration by jerking-off in private; but to fuck Steve, his school-master, just seemed a step he could not take. Just how Kyle reconciled this in his own mind with the fact that he had allowed Steve to fuck him, is difficult to explain. But now that he had been offered Steve's ass, more or less on a plate, he suddenly felt could not indulge in the very act which had been his pent-up desire for quite a long time. Yes he did want to fuck butt; but not Steve's; somehow it did not seem right. In Kyle's mind, it seemed appropriate that the older man should have groomed him in the first steps towards an active sex life; but now that the boot was to be on the other foot, it seemed totally inappropriate. He came back to the inescapable fact: Steve was still his school teacher! At least that is the way Kyle reasoned to himself as he digested and try to come to terms with what Steve was suggesting.

Steve sensed immediately that Kyle had a problem, although he did not at that moment know exactly what it was. Steve's suggestion that Kyle now take the lead role and fuck him, was not altogether altruistic. Kyle, naked as he was and visually ready to go, for his cock which was now fully erect and approaching ten inches in length was already oozing a little precum as he stood there, was also Steve's dream idea of the perfect partner. It is hard to put into words exactly what Steve himself felt as he looked at this magnificently endowed young stud. He just knew that there was no way that he was going to allow Kyle to escape without having sampled his cock; in a word, Steve, at that moment wanted desperately to be fucked by this young man.

"Kyle, something is bothering you; what is it? Come on Kyle; I'm offering you my ass on a plate, so don't hold back; just welcome it; you know you want to and it is the natural follow-on to what we have been doing today; just look at yourself; your cock is telling you exactly what it wants. Kyle you are as ready to have your very first fuck right now as you are ever going to be. So what's wrong; come on Kyle; out with it!"

Kyle was very embarrassed by the situation in which he found himself. "Sir, it somehow doesn't feel right that a schoolboy like me should think of having sex with one of his masters. It's one thing for you to have fucked me, but for me to do the same thing back to you just does not seem right; it seems somehow disrespectful sir; at least so it seems to me sir and that's exactly how I feel right now."

"Kyle, what the fuck is all this business with you calling me sir again; I told you that as we were together as sex partners that you should drop the formality and call me Steve. Look Kyle; right now we are no longer in a pupil-master situation and forget the idea that you are a schoolboy; you may be still at school, but aged eighteen as you now are, you are of age; you are legally a young man. At this moment, we are now just two gay, young men, who are attracted towards each other physically; and make no mistake Kyle; just in case you had not realised it, you are gay; and today we are doing what countless young men before us have done; we are having sex together, which is not against the law. So just cut the crap about it not feeling right and get your cock lubed up and fuck me. Come on Kyle, move your ass; I'm waiting."

Then before Kyle had time to speak, Steve, who was absolutely raring to go, picked up the bottle of lubricant, poured a liberal quantity over Kyle's cock and rubbed it all over the lad's rock-hard member. "There you are Kyle; you're all ready to go now, so get to it young man; I want to feel that tool of yours inside of me in the next thirty seconds so move your butt before I feel the need to paddle it again." Then without waiting for an answer, Steve bent across the table, spread his legs and offered his anus to the still virgin Kyle.

Kyle looked down at his rampant meat and then at the target which was being offered to him. And at that stage he saw that he himself was being totally ridiculous and that he had to do as he had been told by Steve. But moreover, he knew in himself that he desperately wanted to use his cock on Steve, master or not. "Steve; should I lube you up too before I penetrate you?" Kyle asked plaintively.

"Kyle; fuck lubricating me; just do as I said and let me feel you enter me; and I mean that Kyle; I don't want to be kept waiting any longer. Come on lad, just make your first fuck a real humdinger; just fuck me as hard as you can; you know that is what you want to do; and you also know that that is exactly what I want right now. Kyle; you must see that I want you to fuck me hard right now just as much as you want to do the deed; so for crying out loud Kyle, cut the philosophical cackle and just get on and fuck my hole as hard as you can."

Driven on by these strong exhortations from Steve, who was now really in a psyched up state himself as he desperately wanted Kyle to fuck him. He had simply fallen in love with Kyle's magnificent cock, which to be honest, in its present state of readiness, a nine to ten inch rigid shaft held at an angle of 45 degrees to Kyle's muscular stomach, glistening with the lubricating oil that Steve himself had applied to it, was truly a sight to behold. Kyle had by now realised that his objections were really nonsensical. After all Steve had shown him the light and he had been a willing pupil; and now Steve wanted to complete his lessons in the art of anal intercourse and so why should he object further? And so Kyle pushed the head of his cock against the muscles of the port of entry to Steve's most private parts; and he felt, for the very first time, the resistance which a man's anal muscles pose to an invader. For a moment he did not quite know what to do; but Steve was, as ever, ready to instruct him.

"Go on Kyle; that's the idea; just push your dick hard against my anus and it will yield and let you penetrate me and then you can slide your full length inside of my rectum."

Kyle did as Steve had said and suddenly his cock-head was inside of his partner and after a slight pause, he then went on and slid the full length of his meat deep into Steve's ass. For Kyle it was a marvellous moment, as he slid himself smoothly for the first time ever into his partner and felt Steve's anal sphincter muscle grip the root of his cock quite firmly. Steve, for his part, was enjoying every moment of what was happening with an enormous sense of satisfaction and personal achievement, knowing he was taking the virgin cock of his young protégé; and not any virgin cock, but that of a young man whose body and sexual equipment he admired enormously -- and introducing him to one of the greatest pleasures known to man And so for the two of them, this was yet another first: the first time for Kyle as he was finally realising his dream and fucking a man: and a first also for Steve as he had never previously initiated a young, virgin, lad's cock into the delights of gay sexual intercourse.

"That's just great Kyle; now just do what you find comes naturally. But try to give me long and smooth strokes as you fuck me; and if you can, try to hold your own climax back until you see that I am on the point of orgasm myself; that way we will, with any luck, explode our loads together and make your first time truly one to remember: a sort of sexual christening ceremony where you you are anointed with cum."

And in spite of Kyle's total lack of experience, he found that he needed no instruction on what to do. He instinctively knew, as do all men in the same situation, that he just wanted to fuck his partner as hard as he could, which is, in fact, what he did. And so he started that piston-like, reciprocating movement, which characterises any form of copulation -- straight or gay -- aimed at bringing both of them to a climax. And as he quickly found himself becoming totally overcome by the erotic feelings which the sex act inevitably engenders, he naturally increased both his stroke length and the force of his thrusts as he approached his own climax. But when that magic moment finally came, he simply could not control himself any longer as he ejaculated his load in several powerful jerks over Steve's backside.

It was, for Kyle, one of those iconic cornerstones of life's experience: something he would remember for the rest of his life. He had finally realised his dream and fucked another man; and the sensation he had experienced as he reached orgasm was way beyond anything he had ever felt before; it beat jerking-off into a cocked hat! So the young man had learned in one simple lesson why men needed to fuck. Once experienced, the desire of the human male to experience orgasm becomes a driving force which most men cannot resist and sexual intercourse, either gay or hetero, becomes a permanent feature of life. One might say that one dose is enough to create an addict!

So Kyle stood there, his cock still hard now withdrawn from Steve and he watched his partner jerk himself off to completion. In one way Kyle knew that he had to some extent disappointed Steve, in that he had not manage to take him with him all the way to simultaneous orgasm with himself; but it was Kyle's first-time and the young man had been just so psyched up with the eroticism of the occasion that that had not been able to control himself. Steve, having finally discharged his own load of cream with a little five fingered assistance, stood looking at Kyle and said: "Well done Kyle; that was a brilliant first fuck. Now, if you are up to it -- always a challenging remark which is aimed at raising the receiver's mettle -- try it again only this time, with me on my back in the mission position."

Then without discussing the matter any further with Kyle, he lay down on his back on the table, positioned himself with his ass on the edge, bent his legs and spread them, put his feet on the table giving Kyle clear access to his anus for the second time. This time, Kyle having had first taste of the sheer pleasure to be had from fucking another guy's ass, now showed no hesitation at all as he thrust his cock for the second time within five minutes into Steve's inviting hole. And then, with no need of any exhortation or encouragement from Steve, he gave his partner's ass the sort of hard fuck that only a big cock such as his can achieve. Kyle needed no instructions at all as he held Steve's legs up against his own body and thrust his cock in and out of his partner's anus. Blessed as he was with a very long and well proportioned piece of man-meat, he was able most of the time to withdraw himself almost completely from Steve, before giving him the next thrust with ever greater force. And as is normally the case, as the tension built up, Kyle become totally out of control of his feelings and he fucked Steve with increasingly longer and harder strokes.

But now after his very first experience at exercising his cock on another guy, Kyle was better able to control himself in this, his second only fuck, until he saw that Steve was about to climax at which moment he withdrew himself completely from his partner, waited a second or so before plunging his rampant cock full length back into Steve. His pause was perfectly judged and both young men climaxed together in what can but be described as an eruption of sperm. Both of them just pumped what seemed to be never-ending loads, covering each other in cum. It was a triumph of anal copulation for Kyle, who on this his only second attempt, handled his fuck-stick like a veteran. He felt as if he himself was more or less walking on air. Steve was both amazed at and personally satisfied with his young pupil's stellar performance with his cock. When they both had calmed down again, Steve said; "Well Kyle, I think, young man, we can say that you have mastered the art of gay sex with a vengeance; you are such a natural Kyle; what more can I say?"