All Comments on 'Steve Stevie Steven Ch. 03'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I pulled on some fresh boxers and shorts, then walked into my room."

->

"I stood and she untied my robe, and I shrugged it off my shoulders. My cock was at half-mast at this point but the exposure to air seemed to inspire me, and I started to grow."

.

I'm not sure when he found time to change, but I hate little discrepancies like this that pull me out of the story to check if my memory is bad.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Another nice chapter. Enjoying it a lot. AAAA+++++

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Boy oh boy

It keeps getting hotter and hotter!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i gave it 5 stars again - but

i agree with the comments about domination. she's your mom. if you do use it, it should be done in a way you know its what she wants and there's a lot of love involved. otherwise - not a good device - for me. except for that, i thought it was pretty hot. on to chapter 4!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 6 years ago
Not real fond of...

Really good potential, nice quick reads, but the dominance is a turnoff to me, too. Also, A better description of how the women look beyond "more voluptuous" would set the stage a lttle better.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
To all fictional older husbands

Andropause requires androtreatment. See your fictional medical practioner if it continues to limp along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

dominating the mom lost me, won't read the rest..the first 2 were decent...oh well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too bad

It was good for the first two ,then you had to "jump the shark". Why did you have to get Mom involved?

bucco40bucco40about 6 years ago
Only one word needed

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Hot Read****

Looking forward to the next submission. Thanks for sharing.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 6 years ago
I lost interest...

...when Mom got involved. You had me until then. No rating given because it is about my personal taste in incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for a three some ! !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
anonymous was wrong

It was horrible. Read your dialogue out loud, does it sound natural?

I think you have the ability to write something good, keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice twist!

Keep it going! Can't wait to read the next 2 parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not good.

Not horrible, but close. Damned close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES