Steve's Birthday Present

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with a birthday sex scene.
2.7k words
4.07
33.5k
32
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
834 Followers

Saturday was Steve's birthday. Usually, we would go and spend the weekend at a nice resort and play for a couple of days. Sadly, we were in the midst of "social distancing" and our state was on total lockdown. We had absolutely no way of doing what we normally do. This was one of those "big" birthday's for Steve and I wanted it to be special. All last week I was thinking about ways to give him a memorable weekend. While I was at work, I slipped down to the café and saw a couple of my friends at a table having coffee. I plopped down at the table and we chatted for a while. I mentioned my dilemma and Sally immediately chirped up and said I should meet him at the door naked with a bow on and be his sex slave for the weekend. The other girls giggled and like most women, began to talk about some kinky things he could do to me. This got my mind going in a direction, the right direction.

By Thursday night, I had formulated my plan and had written it all down. I had decided that Steve would get for his present. He would get it Friday night. My plan was to write down all the things we liked to do sexually divided into three columns. The first was the "scene". How would I appear to him, what would I be wearing, what was the theme? The second was the "tease". How would I get him excited, how close could I get him to cumming without it happening? The third was the "release". How would Steve get off, in me, on me or not at all. My list was long, and I chose 9 items for each column and numbered them. I decided that Steve would have to give me a three-digit number. Whatever that number was, is what I would do.

Friday morning, just before Steve left for work, I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. I then told him that it was his birthday weekend and I had a present for him. He smiled and asked what it was. I coyly giggled and told him he would find out that evening when he got home. I then told him to pick a three-digit number, any number. He asked why and I told him it was part of his present. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders and said "324". I then kissed him again and he went off to work. I ran to my list and looked at what he had chosen. I burst out laughing at the choice he has made. Steve was going to be mighty surprised and a bit frustrated.

Friday night arrived and I got the scene ready. The first number three had me dressing up in my school-girl outfit. This was one of Steve's favorites. I got dressed and looked into the full-length mirror in our bedroom. I looked really sexy. There I was, in a tight white blouse, buttoned only half-way up, a short plaid mini-skirt, long white knee-high socks and cute little black patent leather shoes. As a bonus, I put my hair in ponytails and put on some black framed glasses to add a sense of nerdiness. I looked very cute.

As I scooted out of the bedroom, I heard the key scratching at the lock on the front door. I bounced over to the foyer and waited as the door opened. As soon as Steve laid eyes on me, he let out with, "well hello there." He dropped his brief case on the floor as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. His big, strong hands immediately cupped my ass as he pulled me into him. We kissed passionately for a while, then I pushed him away and told him to go and sit on the couch. Steve obediently did as he was told.

Once he sat down on the couch, I explained to him that he had chosen 324 as his number and that the 3 was my outfit. I asked him if he made the right choice. He replied with a hearty, Fuck Yes! I then began to spin around to show off my tight body. I bent over and revealed that I was wearing little white cotton panties. Steve reached over to touch my ass. I slapped his hand and told him that he could not touch until I told him too. He let out a low guttural growl in frustration. I then spent the next half hour giving him little peeks at my cleavage, legs and bubble butt. All the while, Steve's cock strained in his pants for release. I was really enjoying his reaction.

At about 7 pm, the doorbell buzzed, and I skipped over to open the door. It was the delivery boy from the restaurant down the street that I had ordered dinner from. As the door opened, he almost dropped the food. His eyes went wide open and he checked me out from head to toe. Inside, I was loving the attention, but on the outside, I acted like nothing was happening. I paid him and then slid back into the living room. I grabbed Steve's hand and took him to the dining room and laid out the food. Steve seemed very distracted for some reason. I told him that after he finished his meal, I would reveal what the number 2 was. Steve inhaled his food as his eyes undressed me from across the table. It did not take long before his fork clanked on the empty plate in front of him. He looked at me and smiled and asked what number 2 was.

I stood up and grabbed his hand and walked him back over to the living room. I told him to take off his shirt and put his hands behind his back. He moaned with pleasure. I reached into a small bag I had hidden next to the couch and pulled out some leather wrist cuffs. I placed them on his wrists and then locked them together. Steve seemed to be enjoying the anticipation as to what was about to happen. I then told him to remain standing. I slowly began to run my hand across his muscled chest. My lips soon gently kissed his nipples. Steve again let out a soft moan. My hands made their way down to his belt, were they deftly released its buckle. As I removed his pants, I slid my body against his crotch then down his legs until I was on my knees in front of his naked body. Steve stepped out of his pants. The sight of his hot body was making my pussy very wet.

Then, I placed my lips softly on the tip of his cock and gently kissed it. His cock responded with a twitch. I placed my hand on his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. I looked up at Steve and told him to sit down on the couch, as I gave him a push. Steve fell into the cushions with a thud. He laughed a bit and seemed incredibly happy to be in the situation. My hand reached into the bag again, as I said to him that he was about to see number 2. Steve's eyes were glued to the bag in anticipation. Slowly, a thick dildo appeared. Steve moaned and asked what it was for. I placed my finger on his lips and told him to be quiet. I then stood in front of him and straddled his legs. I placed the dildo against my lips, then slowly began to kiss it.

Steve's eyes were focused on my mouth and nothing more. My soft, wet, tongue began to lick the tip of the dildo as I began Steve's virtual blow job. His hips moved as if he was receiving the pleasure of my mouth. Soon, the tool was fully in my mouth and I was totally engaged. Occasionally, I would open my eyes and see Steve looking directly at my mouth in frustrated anticipation. I then climbed onto his lap and straddled his crotch. His cock was rock hard and extremely hot. I could feel his heartbeat throbbing through his penis as it rubbed against my body. I asked him if he wanted to be inside me. He responded with an enthusiastic YES! I leaned over and kissed him deeply, making sure my chest rubbed against his. Then I leaned back, placed the dildo in my mouth and got it very wet. His eyes followed the rubber cock, as I slid the dildo into my very wet pussy.

Steve moaned a bit as his cock twitched in jealousy. Damn, it felt good inside me. It was thick and very filling. Slowly, I began to pump it in and out of my eager hole. All the while, Steve's eyes remained glued to the sight of it. My hips rocked gently as my pussy swallowed the shaft completely. Soon, my eyes were rolled back into my head and I was totally engulfed in the pleasure between my legs. The head of the shaft attacked my G-spot with each thrust, making it extremely sensitive. Every few thrusts, I would lay my chest on Steve and kiss him passionately. As I did, he would squirm to get closer to me, yet his bound hands thwarted each attempt.

Finally, I leaned back a bit and asked him if he liked what he saw. Steve responded with some blubbering sound. He was so horny he could not even talk. I told him that I was going to show him what I do when he is not home and away on a trip and told him to look at my pussy. My hand started moving the dildo faster and deeper into my love hole. Soft moans began to emanate from my mouth. Soon, I was whispering how much I love him fucking me and how hot he was. As the speed of the dido increased, my voice got louder. I began to spew dirty, filthy words from my mouth. Raw sexual lust had taken over my body. My pussy was electric and on the edge of exploding. I opened my eyes and screamed at Steve and asked him what he wanted me to do. He whispered, "cum you little slut". His words sent me over the edge. Electricity pulsed through my body. My vagina clamped down hard on the firm shaft as my G-spot trembled deep inside me. Warm, thick cum oozed from around the shaft and leaked into Steve's lap. My body shook and convulsed and then fell into his chest like a puddle of goo.

As I lay on Steve's chest, I could feel him trembling. He was extremely excited and needed a release. His brain had relocated to his cock and was focused on nothing but orgasm. Steve's chest felt good against my body. I wanted nothing more than to just stay there for the rest of the night. However, he had one more number. I looked up into his eyes and asked him if he was ready for the last number. He responded with a "YES, DAMN IT". I asked him if he was sure that he wanted number 4. He said yes.

I slid my way down his body and onto my knees between his legs. Steve's cock stood at attention in front of me. My eyes locked onto his, as I took the tip in my mouth. My tongue darted across the head. It was warm and firm, with the texture of silk. How I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I grabbed the shaft and began licking the length of it. Steve's eyes rolled back into his head as he began to moan with appreciation. Once the shaft had been fully aroused by my tongue, I took his cock fully into my warm, wet mouth. I began to suck it as my tongue drew circles below the tip. Steve squirmed as he began to breathe harder. My hand moved between his legs and I began to massage his ample balls. They responded by tightening up. I began to suck harder, deeper and make a low moan that vibrated his cock slightly. Steve always loved that. It did not take long before I began to feel the telltale signs of my man getting ready to unload.

Steve's ball became firm, his cock grew rock hard in my mouth. His legs began to tremble as his breathing became more rapid. Then, I felt his balls pulse twice in my hand. This was my sign, Steve was about to cum. I immediately let go of his balls and lifted my head off his cock. I leaned back so that I was not touching his crotch at all. Steve's eyes open in shock. His mouth opened and a guttural, animalistic howl filled the room as his body stiffened. I watched as his cock twitched three or four times before a small bead of cum began to form at the tip. Then everything slowly came to a stop. He had just experienced a ruined orgasm, delivered by his loving wife, as a gift for his birthday. As his cock began to relax, a slow ooze of white goo began to drip from the hole at the tip. Steve's body shook as he tried to gain his composure again. His orgasm totally ruined, no true orgasm, no true pleasure, just a slow release of bodily fluid. Steve shook his head as if he were punch drunk. His whole body was still at full sexual arousal, but without stimulation, he was finished. It was his choice; he chose option 4. Little did he know he chose the ultimate in frustration.

I reached down and took his now deflating penis into my hand and began to milk it gently. A long ribbon of sperm drew a sad line across my fingers. With a sly grin, I moved my fingers to my mouth and licked his cum from my fingers. He let out a gasp. His open mouth was all the invitation I needed, I leaned in to deposit his cum from my mouth to his. He protested slightly, then swallowed his mess, then called me a gruel bitch. I put my bottom lip out in a cute pouty reaction until he told me that I was his favorite cruel bitch. We then kissed deeply. All the while his now flaccid cock was drooling unejaculated cum onto his and my legs. Steve began to talk dirty to me as his frustration leaked from his now fully deflated cock. I taunted him a bit and told him that he chose his present and that was all he was getting this year. This only increased his sexual tension. I wanted him to take me. I needed raw animal sex from my lover, and I knew "324" had taken him to the edge.

I unlocked his wrist restraints and tried to turn away. Steve immediately crabbed me and threw me onto the couch and got on top of me. He told me that cruel bitches needed to have the cruelty fucked out of them. I looked into his eyes and taunted him with, I dare you too try. For what seemed like the next half hour, Steve fucked my brains out. I had no control of the situation; he was a man possessed. I was putty beneath him. His large cock penetrating me deeply like he had not done in some time. I was his sex toy, one that he was going to use for his pleasure. He was going to orgasm, and it was not going to be ruined, that is for sure.

Our love making session ended with both of us having a mind-numbing orgasm together. Steve told me that he loved me and that this was his best present ever. As we laid next to each other, in our afterglow, Steve looked at me and asked that in the future to please remind him never to ask for option 4. We both laughed till we cried.


drdick69
drdick69
834 Followers