Steve's Secret Box for J

Story Info
Wife vixen finally meets her special bull.
2.2k words
3.38
11.1k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The story involves consensual sex between adults. Any similarity to actual individuals is strictly coincidental.

6 o'clock and the doorbell ring signals it is time for J's next 'Sex Night' with Steve the Bull. J bounds out of our bedroom wearing a sexy sundress and strappy sandals...with her new lingerie underneath. The 'special box' had arrived earlier in the week, signaling Steve's impending visit.

Going back a couple of years, I had been badgering J about the possibility of sharing her. At first it was the normal 'no way...you are sick' response, but over time and aided by white wine and a few focused porn movies, she became more open to the idea. I think some of her friends are engaged in the same activities, so the barriers slowly came down.

We have been married for 15 years and, at 45, J still has the body and sex drive of a 25-year-old. Perfect 'C' cups with button-like nipples, height-weight proportional, an ass to die for, beautiful brunette hair and the sexiest feet that constantly drew attention from men and women. An athletic build from a youth spent playing every sport open to her yielded a beautiful physique. No children meant her pussy was still very tight and her natural sexuality was hard to suppress. J is multi-orgasmic and seems to have no limits on how many O's she can enjoy on a given night...I have seen her cum at least 8 times on many occasions...many times accompanied by intense squirting!

To be clear, J and I have a strong marriage and were just seeking to add some spice to our lives. As for us, this is a Vixen/Stag relationship, so we always show respect and no humiliation is allowed by the Bulls. Establishing these ground rules is paramount in the beginning and has served us well throughout her 4 encounters. For these sessions, I am strictly an observer, photographer and sometimes videographer.

A strong church up-bringing was the main barrier to her learning how to enjoy her sexuality to the fullest. Once she finally overcame the 'shame' of receiving pleasure from someone other than her husband, it unleashed a woman with a strong natural sexual desire that any man would crave.

Once the 'shame' barriers came down, we experimented with a series of ever-larger dildos and vibrators slowly opened J up to the idea of a larger cock. She reluctantly admitted that she did cum harder and more frequently with more vaginal stretch and having her cervix stimulated by deep penetration...something I struggle to do. Over time, she began to ask to include the various size dildos in our regular love-making sessions. J is not a 'size queen', but recognizes the different sensation that a larger cock can provide.

When she finally agreed for me to post on a swinger's site, she was surprised by the flood of responses of eager males (an females) willing to make her dreams come true. Careful scrutiny eliminated most as mere picture collectors or real creeps, but a few of the candidates were worthy of further consideration. We carefully moved ahead, at first with sexy testing, then video calls and finally physical meetings in safe locations.

Finally, J selected Brian as her first Hotwife partner. He was in a supposedly loveless marriage, so seeking 'safe' relationships and met most of our prequalification's, including a larger-than average cock. We all met up at a club 50 miles from home hoping to be far enough away so as not to see folks we knew. To say things went well is an understatement, as J seemed to melt into his arms...maybe aided by a few white wines.

Her first time with Brian was exciting and highly erotic for both of us and it was followed by several joint and solo meet-up before things just went bad 6 months later.

Given the experience, we 'fine tuned' her/our requirements and were better able to focus on finding a bull that really matched her wants and desires.

I found Steve's posting and immediately sensed that we might have found the 'diamond-in-the-rough' regarding our concerns about things getting too personal and folks becoming possessive and weird.

Steve was a linebacker in college for a Big10 school, being a very athletic guy who was also very handsome, smart and packing a 'lady pleaser'. He was also an experienced Bull, so had developed a small group of Hot Wives that he serviced on a semi-regular basis.

Part of Steve's 'system' was he would have delivered a 'Special Box' of items he wanted in place for his next visit the week prior. Each delivery was different, but always included finger/toenail polish (sometimes the same, sometimes different), a recent STD test card, appointment card for a Brazilian at one of his salons and usually some new lingerie for the special event. One such delivery included a new butt plug with heart shaped end, while another included a near life-sized dildo for 'practice'.

The anticipation of the next delivery added to the excitement of this arrangement.

Back to today, the box delivered earlier this week included matching peach nail polish, a card for a landing strip waxing and the sexiest chemise and matching thong. J modeled the outfit for me on Friday night and we were so charged up, we made passionate love several times, with me cumming three times...a new record!

Steve works well in this system and is a true gentleman in and out of the bedroom. He is a career Batchelor and does not plan to change the many relationships he has developed. A Win/Win for us!

Steve arrived on time, dressed to the '10s' as usual. He brings a bottle of her favorite wine and we all sit and catch up for a few minutes before the festivities begin.

J has the new lingerie under her flowing sundress and jumps into Steve's lap, giving him a quick peck. I have a nice 7" dick, but Steve offers a 10" cock that is as large in diameter as a coke can. And he knows how to use his gift for maximum effect.

Once the initial greetings are over, J pulls down Steve's trousers and proceeds to giving one of her world-class blow jobs. On Steve's first visit, J was only able to get a few inches of his manhood in her mouth, but with practice on the larger dildos, she now could take him completely down her throat...something that just had to be seen.

Steve stated that he had not cum all week and was saving up for her tight pussy and mouth. He never disappoints, delivering 3-4 loads within a 2-3 hour period. Steve's recovery ability of amazing and he gives J the fucking she desperately desires on each visit.

Moving to the bedroom, Steve undresses J, focusing on her cute painted toes. He has a big-time foot fetish and J's perfect feet don't disappoint.

Steve lays J's naked body on the bed, head hanging off and proceeds to face fuck the hell out of her, ultimately cumming down her throat. J takes it all without losing a drop!

Next, he lays back on the bed and asks that J use her feet to get him hard again. She has also perfected her foot job technique and within minutes has Steve back at 'full mast'. Seeing his massive cock on display is amazing...I don't see how he walks around with that monster between his legs!

Foot job complete, Steve drags J to the edge of the bed on her back. He raises her sexy legs and gives her a long-awaited tongue massage on her clit and pussy. J really loves it when I go down on her and Steve is a master in this area as well. The attention quickly gets J squirming and she cums soon thereafter. There is also plenty of toe sucking in this part of the show!

At this point, we are all worked up. I am watching and filming with my dick in my hand, enjoying watching my love being services by Steve.

Steve moves from licking J's pussy to readying his massive member for deep penetration. Due to his size and tightness of J's pussy, lubricant is a necessity until she has cum enough to generate her own natural lubricants. On each visit, the first penetration is met with slight hesitation until he has stretched her enough for deeper play.

Steve is very considerate taking his time to slowly enter and expand J's love canal. After a few semi-length strokes, Steve begins to press deeper until he is completely inside J. At this point, J is going crazy, trashing and squirming and basically speaking in tongues, while the vaginal assault continues. She has her 2nd orgasm of the night just after he hits her cervix, with many more to come.

I love it when he has stretched J enough that they can really start to fuck. She can take his entire length and is highly engaged in making sure she isn't missing out on one mm of his length.

This goes on for 20 minutes or so until Steve announces that he is ready for the 2nd cum of the evening. In the beginning and before each visit, we exchange medical records and know Steve is safe and clean, so no condoms are used. He shoots his load deep into J and they stay intertwined for several minutes afterwards and the glow sinks in.

This is where I think J is the most beautiful. It takes her several minutes to come down from her 'high', having cum 2 or 3 times during the penetration.

After a break for the bathroom and to replenish fluids, Steve has J use her foot job skills to get him hard again. This is so sexy to me as J rubs her clit to make her standup again, ready for the next act.

More white wine is consumed, keeping J ready for anything Steve suggests.

Steve has been asking for anal, but J is reluctant given his size. The butt plug in a recent box was his indication that he is still interested in expanding their boundaries. Could tonight be the night?

Round 3 starts on the bed with Steve on his back with a renewed hard-on thanks to J's foot job skills. She gets on top and gives him a sensuous blow job to make sure he is ready for her again. No worries, as he is always ready... I already mentioned his quick recovery ability.

Steve requests the butt plug that was included in a recent box and, after lubricating it with their love juices, carefully inserts it into J's anus.

J moves her well-used pussy to cover his raging hard-on and slowly sinks down until she hits bottom. I cum again just watching this and it is one of my favorite scenes of the evening. The butt plug bouncing is quite a sight to see. Steve allows J to control the pace but is playing with the butt plug the entire time, pushing J to another massive orgasm.

They grind and fuck for what seems like an hour, with J having 3 or 4 more orgasms and Steve finally unloading another massive load in her vagina. J collapses on Steve's manly chest and he continues to stroke in and out as his cock softens again.

At this point, J and Steve have been at it for 3 hours and I am completely drained...but apparently Steve is not!

J, overcome with lust and her sexual energy on fire agrees to allow Steve to try anal. Steve removes the butt plug and lubes one of his fingers for a deeper insertion. J is at first reluctant and doesn't seem to enjoy the attention, but Steve is a patient lover and soon has two of his large fingers stretching her sphincter to allow wider penetration. Suddenly, J is on fire again, begging Steve to give it to her.

Ask and yes shall receive... Steve positions J on her side, legs wide apart and carefully moves his slick dick to the now open entrance to J's anal cavity. It takes a few minutes of patient pressing before his large head pops through the sphincter and enters her anus. At J's request, more lube is applied to the remaining cock and he continues his relentless impalement of my wife's beautify ass.

Steve requests our largest dildo and inserts it into J's pussy at which point she goes wild. Steve is 3/4 into J's ass when she explodes in a squirting orgasm that shocked all of us. Steve picks up the pace of his anal achievement feverously fucking her ass with his cock and her pussy with the dildo...A sight to be seen.

Steve, being the ex-jock, is physically very strong, so he picks up J and carries her around the bedroom, while forcing her to sink down completely on his large cock. J is slamming the dildo into her pussy like a woman possessed...What a photo Op!

This goes on for several minutes and both J and Steve cum together for the night's finale.

Steve and J lay exhausted in the bed, bodily fluids everywhere. Her holes splayed open for all to see.

Steve gathers up his clothes and eventually heads out, leaving me with a well-fucked wife, who has one more orgasm in her for my reclaiming!

We can't wait for the next Special Box to arrive in a few weeks!