Steve's Sensual Sundae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and grabbed a burrito, a tub of chili, a container of salsa and had the biggest grin on her face the kind he'd only seen her have on their first date and whenever he'd see her in the cafeteria and she took a huge mouthful of the salad that he'd cum in on that faithful night. Let's make a bet on the last punt. The winner gets something from the loser.

They shook on it briefly. The punt was coming up right before the snap at the moment they had agree to declare their condition at the same time should they win Steve blurted out a moment earlier than he'd meant to, and a moment earlier than they'd planned "Will you go to prom with me?"

Sarah right then meant to blurted out *If I win will you fuck one of these food items in front of me? What she actually said, rather happily, surprised by his initiative and glad that she rubbed off on him was "Yes." and then a moment later, a clear pause later she asked thoughtfully--softly, with a surprising amount of vulnerability and passion in her voice "Will you fuck one of these meals for me?"

Steve was elated, overjoyed in fact. He never thought he'd find someone that would ever even want to be with him let alone someone he shared nearly everything in common with. He got up off the weather beaten, drab, gray couch and grabbed the salsa from her hands. He went to unbuckle his dress pants and take himself out of them so as to do the deed when he'd had an idea, figuring it was just a shot in the dark but knowing that she was awfully specific he said "only if you'll do the honors and get me started, because you couldn't have known about the toppings on that ice cream without having watching me have sex with it. So since you got a free show and I got a very much paid show, thank you for the headphones little rich girlfriend, would you do me the honor of touching my dick for a bit to get it ready for this salsa that's not nearly as hot as you? "

She blushed and stroked his dick for a few seconds, and then a few more,then she got into it, I mean really into it. She stopped right before he was about to cum and just said " Cum in the salsa for me, I could use another snack." As she said this she jerked his dick again hard and fast making him cum quicker than he ever had before.

That was the moment their lives changed forever. Both of them were incredibly eager to go to prom together so, they decided as a couple that Sarah would buy the tickets to their prom and Steve would deal with their own private after-party. Both of them were virgins unless you counted food and they both wanted to lose it to each other the night of prom.

The week before prom passed in a flash. Neither of them were nervous due to the events of the previous week. They were both incredibly excited and showed up dressed to the nines. Steve is wearing a charcoal grey slim fit Armani suit with a white starched dress shirt, black tie, and polished black leather dress shoes. Sarah has on her patron Saint of wealth necklace along with blue sequins and matching Lady peeps. They took senior photos together posing and laughing and enjoying being a new couple. Not quite believing that they'd just started doing this right as junior year was ending. A slow song came on as they headed to the dance floor, both opted to forego the refreshments in favor of spending every moment together holding each other close. Steve finally leading and Sarah finally following as they slow danced late into the night.

Neither of them were really all that close to anyone at their school not through anything that happened to them or from people being mean to them but they--separately just decided that what everyone else wanted wasn't what they wanted. Soon they'd leave and go off to college and that part was fine, but finding people, making friends it happened because people had put in the effort and the only one willing to put in that kind of effort with either of them it turned out was each other.

Sarah had opted for a quiet after party to which Steve quickly agreed. She'd paid for a room for the both of them at an embassy suites. They'd done the prom thing now they decided to do the "let's lose their virginity to each other" thing.

It wasn't like how it is in the movies. There wasn't a lot of prep or music, or flowers. But what there was a lot of were good memories. Steve respected her and moved at a pace she was comfortable with. It happened to be the speed of a sex-starved woman finding herself for the first time but he didn't mind. He'd found the love of his life. They had their entire lives together to live exactly how they pleased.

Nothing made them happier than each other, except maybe, watching Sarah splosh a bowl of potato salad.