Steve's Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbBud
BarbBud
38 Followers

"Well first... you have to take your clothes off." Brenda said, almost shivering with excitement. Leslie squealed with nervous laughter and Cindy's tension became more turned on than nervous.

"Yeah, come on! Lets see some boy flesh!" Brenda shouted. "Drop those pants!"

"Don't be afraid," Kathy said, still more motivated by revenge than anything else. "We won't hurt you." Again the room filled with laughter.

"Wow," Steve said in a daze, "I don't know what to say."

"Tell you what," Cynthia said as she stood and walked around the coffee table to stand in front of him, "Why don't you stand up right here and uh... strip." She smiled seductively, "Everything."

"Come on you guys," Cindy pleaded, afraid they were pushing too hard, "You're scaring him to death. Ease up."

"Hey, you were all for this, Cindy. Don't try to be the hero now," Kathy said, slightly irritated. "All he has to do is get naked and serve us some coffee or something. We aren't going to rape him... are we?" she said turning to the other ladies who all broke out laughing again. Cindy clasped her hand over her mouth. This was getting out of control, she only wanted Steve to relax and want to go through with this.

"Would you like for us to rape you, Steve?" Cynthia chuckled as she looked into his eyes. The erotic anxiety in the room raised the temperature about 10 degrees. Steve was too in shock to respond.

" I think he just needs to undress for us and we'll all... um... check him out, I mean look him over, er... Somebody help me out," Kathy said meaning to smooth things out but realizing she hadn't.

"You're serious, aren't you?" Steve asked struggling to think rationally. He was excited but rattled at the thought of being dominated by a bunch of women. "Really, what do you want to happen? I mean, if I actually do this...Where will this go?" He felt himself giving in but struggled to embrace his pride and resist.

"Steve, this should be fun for you," Cindy spoke," I hope we haven't totally freaked you out, but... You DO seem to be interested, right?"

"Yeah, I think he wants to do it, right Steve? Would you enjoy us watching you take off all of your clothes?" Cynthia's voice dripped with sexiness and Steve felt like he was being carried helplessly down stream, but... enjoying the excitement of the ride.

"Good grief... This is crazy," he said, still trying to decide what to do. It occurred to him that if he walked out he'd regret it, but if he stayed, he might be humiliated. The gamble was real. "So I'm supposed to take my clothes off? What then?"

"Like I said, we won't hurt you," Kathy said reassuringly "Bill swore to me that the gal at their party was treated with respect and everyone enjoyed it, including her. I understand there WAS a little bit of touching, but very little. We'll be kind."

"So go ahead and get those clothes off." Brenda said, trying to get the show on the road. "We're waiting time."

"You could stand over here by the coffee table to undress," Cindy said, blushing deeply as she gestured to the table in front of the sofa where all the ladies had set their coffee, which was now cold.

It was silent as everyone waited for his reaction. He looked around the room at each face. They stared back silently.

'C'mon," Leslie said impatiently, "Lose the laundry."

Steve arched his back, cracked his knuckles and blew out a lungful of air. "Wow!" he said as he stood up and moved his chair back. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Neither can I." Cindy heard her own voice say. Brenda punched her in the shoulder.

"I don't think he should do this," Cynthia said suddenly as she sat back down, surprising everyone including Steve who felt both relief and disappointment.

"What! Are you crazy?" Although Brenda said it, its what they were all thinking, even Cindy who was finally on board. The gasps of surprise came from every mouth.

"Yeah, I really don't think he should take off his clothes," Cynthia said as she looked back at them. "Its just not right."

"Cynthia, what in the world are you thinking?" Kathy asked, shocked at her sudden and radical shift in perspective.

"Well, it seems to me that... " She took a deep breath and looked back at Steve with a smile. "I think, WE should take his clothes off!" There was a slight pause followed by screams, laughter, cheers and beneath it all the voice of Steve who was reeling mentally, emotionally and sensually in the careening craziness of the situation. He slumped back into his chair, Cynthia grinned at him lecherously.

"I LOVE it!" Brenda said to no one's surprise as she sprang to her feet.

Steve suddenly felt he had lost any remnant of control in the situation.

BarbBud
BarbBud
38 Followers
12