Stevie Speedo

Story Info
The sleazy creep at the pool is actually just shy and hung.
3k words
4.3
16.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevie Speedo - a short story by Kitten K. Boodle

I'd been going to the pool daily with a couple of girlfriends for quite some time before I first noticed him, sitting upon the grassy hill, wearing only a pair of red Speedos.

It took a few more swimming sessions before I became annoyed enough to do something about the sleazy little creep staring at us. He was always just sitting there, leering at me and my mates. It was maddening, his objectionable leering making me decidedly uncomfortable.

He would never swim. I never saw him get wet. He'd just sit there and watch us swimming instead. One afternoon while climbing out of the pool, I caught him ogling my firm, pendulous tits straining against the fabric of my wet bikini top.

Take a picture creep, I thought to myself. The god-damned bastard was still perving on us.

"God damn, I can't stand that little creep," I muttered to Monica. "Sleazy little bastard, he's been perving on us for weeks. It gives me the creeps."

Monica followed my gaze up to the pervert's usual position on the hill. He was crouching, arms resting on his knees, staring at us.

"Oh him, I know him - that's Stevie, he's just a little shy. Don't worry about him, he's alright."

"Nah Monica, I can't stand his behaviour any more, I'm gonna have a word or two with him."

I could feel Monica staring after me as I marched up the hill towards Stevie. He watched me moving towards him. He rose slowly, removing his sunglasses to reveal a pair of dark, earnest-looking eyes.

God he's so tall, I realised, appreciating the lean, toned body towering above me. His chest was adorned with a manly swirl of body-hair. Following the fine trail of hair down his solid torso, my gaze fell upon his red trunks.

What I saw down there left me speechless; his Speedos appeared to be carrying something enormous.

The jiggling bulge in his Speedos was truly impressive, an awe-inspiring curve of flesh whose surrender to gravity was hampered only by the taut fabric of his tight jocks.

His package traced an appealing and weighty arc, straight out from the centre of his crotch, around to the edge of his waist. Not only could I see every vein and wrinkle of his cock, but also his big round set of balls. I gasped in awe at the arresting sight, momentarily lost for words.

"Are you okay?" he asked, with a kind voice. I could feel his big hands catching me while I swooned. I couldn't help but notice how big and strong they felt.

I remember suddenly feeling undignified, embarrassed. Fancy a grown woman like me, fainting in front of a total stranger! Kind and well-hung perhaps, but a stranger all the same. Sensing my unease, he slowly sat back down, allowing me to regain my composure.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," he chuckled. "It's not every day that a beautiful woman like yourself should just happen to fall into my arms. I'm Steve, I live around here." He offered me his hand to shake.

Feeling recomposed, I left his hand waiting in the air, and snapped at him. "Well, who the devil do you think you are, stalking women, leering at them and all that? We don't ever see you doing any actual swimming around here, do we now, Mr. Stevie Speedos?"

"Well hey, there's no need to be like that! I honestly didn't realise I was leering... Actually, the reason I come here is, well, it's a bit embarrassing. You don't wanna hear about it really."

"Embarrassing huh? Do go on," I yawned.

"Well, I work nights, playing in a pretty crummy rock and roll band. Yet in spite of my work, I never seem to meet any cool women in the scene. They're all fucking crazy - groupies, ha! - too much for me!

"So I went and saw this psychic. She told me to find the right place to wear bugger-all in public. And so here I am. The pool kiosk sold me these trunks you seem so fond of..."

Huh? Oh damn! He's caught me peeking.

"Y'know, I've always been a bit private, a bit shy when it comes to showing off my skin. But I don't mind right now, maybe it's your turn to leer at me."

I found myself sitting there next to him, appreciating the appearance of his remarkable bulge for some time. Then, almost in spite of rational thought, I heard myself say, "Well. Perhaps we should go some place more private so's I can get a better look at this thing."

While leaving the pool with Steve, I caught a glimpse of Monica smirking at us and waving good-bye. "Have fun," she mouthed.

"Wow, you weren't joking when you said you live around here," I announced as Steve opened the door to his apartment. It was on the second floor of a rather drab looking building just across the street from the pool.

Aside from the hippie tastes on display, there was nothing particularly special about Steve's apartment. At least it was tidy and comfortable. A couple of fancy guitars rested upon their stands in a corner of his lounge, next to a cabinet where Steve was now pouring himself a drink.

"Fancy one?" he asked

"Can you make a good gin and tonic?"

"Sure. But... do you mind if I choof?"

"Only if I can help!"

Steve produced an already-rolled number and lit it up. After taking a few tokes, he passed me the joint. I watched him fuss over his stereo, and soon the room was filled with an unfamiliar tune, a brain-melting fuzz, all bassy in tone, very sensual.

"This is my band... Snake Hammer..."

After a short while of charming conversation, mostly about music, the booze and the gunja and the music all started to have their way with me. I was feeling a little naughty, encouraged by the throbbing music and the strange charisma of this snaky stranger on the couch next to me.

He watched me lazily through reefer-slitted eyes while I rose up from the couch, and I found myself gyrating to the music. I looked down upon him, while swaying my hips from side to side. I could see that he was as entranced with me as I was with him.

I peeled off my bikini-top, allowing gravity to finally take a hold of my round, heavy boobs. Steve watched with an appropriately reverential awe while they spilled free, and I continued to sway my slender body to the music.

I slowly danced my way out of my briefs and started spinning so that Steve could catch a glimpse of my perfect arse. I swung my big juicy tits from side to side right in his face.

The sight of Steve shifting uncomfortably with erotic tension on the couch was something I really enjoyed. The sight of my big tits held him in my power. Despite only being at half-mast, Steve's cock raised a most enormous Speedo tent right before my eyes. I had never seen anything as massive before in my life, an amazing curved rod of godzilla-cock struggling to burst free.

I pulled him out of the couch and onto his feet, awestruck by the rudeness of the sight before me. His already massive cock was stiffening spectacularly within the fabric straining to hold the weighty contents inside.

The red curve inside his Speedos grew to enormous proportions. The weight of his big, heavy cock stretched the fabric and pulled the waist of his briefs right away from his crotch.

I could see into the shadows of Steve's red jocks, catching a glimpse of rich dark pubes within the taut fabric that swayed and bounced while struggling to contain the long, heavy cock. He was moving his hips along to the music.

I thrust my hand into the shadows of his twisting crotch and felt around for the base of his ever-growing cock. It felt so hot and soft and smooth. It was also very thick, and I couldn't close my hand around it completely. When I tried to, I could feel the satisfying denseness of his hot shaft, and I wanted to taste this beauty desperately. But first, I had to release it from his trunks.

Down upon my knees, Steve towered over me. I started to realise how hot he actually was, looking up at him. He was looking down at me while I tried to get his cock out. Its end got caught up briefly in the hem of his jocks before finally flopping right out.

His meaty, veiny monster swung free, giving my forehead a firm, meaty slap. Rolling off my face, the shlong settled into a pendulous swing between Steve's legs. The fat blushing head of Steve's cock swayed between his knees to the movements of his hips.

It smelt so good and raunchy. I grasped his thick shaft, just behind the head, and pressed the tip to my lips. What a tasty aroma, I thought. It reminded me of the best vegetarian squid I'd ever tasted.

"Your knob must be the size of a billiard ball," I announced with amazement at the almost-threatening shape swaying before my face. My hands looked so tiny on the massive stiff. "That is such a huge whopper, Steve!" I said with awe. Steve smiled shyly back at me.

Steve's cock was so big and thick and stiff. All it could do was just hang there heavily between his lean wiry legs.

I took the head of this huge cock into my mouth, slowly licking my way down from the eye to the underside. Steve started purring and groaning quietly. He slid that grand knob ever so gently back and forth between my lips. It was such a satisfying feeling that I really wanted to stuff my mouth with as much of his cock as possible.

I slid my face further down his rigid pole, enjoying the feel of his hot meat gently thrusting against my tonsils. My mouth was as wide as I could open it. I thought my jaw would get tired quickly, but to my surprise I found myself wanting more.

Steve grabbed my head gently with both hands and pushed me further onto his cock. It was such a hot feeling, very sexy. But then I gagged and spat him back out. I had never even considered deep-throating anyone before. Who would want to do such a disgusting thing? Yuk!

But with Steve, I surprised myself. The feeling of his long fat cock sliding right down my inexperienced throat was so incredibly sexy, and I discovered an eagerness for more. I wanted to consume him entirely.

So we tried again. This time I willed myself to relax, and the giant throbbing muscle eased its way lazily into my mouth, past my tonsils, and down my throat.

Although at first I couldn't really breathe properly and my throat felt somewhat uncomfortable, the sensation of the hefty shlong sliding its way further and further down into my throat was incredible.

I couldn't believe how much of a turn on it all was for me. Steve's cock sliding down my throat, his groans, the dope, the bassy music throbbing away, I was getting so high and horny. I could feel my clit throbbing away, swelling with desire. I took up the slippery bud and started stroking it while Steve pressed his heavy scrote into my chin.

He carefully started to fuck my throat. It was so hot. I could hear myself slurping and gagging on the throbbing tool. Then I wretched violently, flinging the massive length back out of my throat. It swayed heavily before me, dripping with drool.

Steve waited for me to catch my breath, and I guided his cock back into my mouth.

"No one's ever done this for me before! What you're doing to me... it feels fucking amazing!" moaned Steve.

Gagging my way down his length again, I let him fuck my throat for a while longer. I never knew I could do this before. I never imagined it would feel so good, kneeling before the well-hung stranger throat-fucking me.

I spewed him back out a few more times, but the incredible sensation of his monster-cock slowly sinking down and rising back up my throat left me wanting more and more.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna come!" Steve suddenly announced.

I could really feel his cock throbbing and straining and swelling between my lips, and then he started to get really vocal. His moans became very loud while he face-fucked me. With his hot balls bouncing upon my chin, I could feel his shaft pumping its load, deep down my throat.

Eventually he pulled his massive cock out of my face, and I took the huge soaking heft up with my palms.

I wrung out his huge dripping cock with both hands for a while, admiring the incredible sight of his awesome-looking half-mast. Grabbing Steve by the base of his cock, I dragged him over to the couch.

His fabulous cock was already swelling up and growing stiff all over again.

"How big is that thing anyway?" I asked.

Steve just blushed.

"Well, I'm guessing, ooh... about sixteen inches."

"Nah. It's only thirteen and a half inches. I've measured it," Steve admits.

"It's gotta be as thick as my wrist," I declared. I put my arm alongside his length. His cock was actually slightly thicker.

I started to worry about taking this long fat shaft into me. But my need to conquer the colossal cock made my pussy throb with need. Plus, he looked so erotic, just lying there on the couch, his penis-tip resting against his nipple.

He started to jerk off, and I watched, mesmerised. His tall shaft swayed stiffly, while his balls rolled and jumped around. I took this as my invitation to climb on.

I grabbed the end of his shaft and guided it into my slick opening. It felt so deliciously hot, pressed up against me. Steve wrestled the fat crown of his dick into my small opening.

After some initial resistance, his knob shunted its way into me with a sudden ease. Fucking hell! It felt so huge!! I had never had my pussy lips stretched so widely around anything like this before.

I stared into his charming face while he burrowed his way into me.

The expression on his face was so sexy. His large hands groped and squeezed their way around my sensational knockers.

I slid my way up and down his shaft slowly for what seemed like hours, all the while enjoying the sensation of Steve's large hands twisting and squeezing at my nipples.

His big fat stiff slowly worked its way deeper and deeper into me, his hips fucking back at me as I bounced up and down on him. It felt like he was trying to stuff my throat from the other end, each thrust felt so deep.

My cunt had never before felt so full before, the huge meaty prong snaking its way up into me was really stretching me apart. The hotness of our genitals grinding tightly together felt unspeakably good. Our moans and shouts became mingled with the music.

I swivelled around on his pole so that my back was towards him. Reading my mind, he picked me up and threw me face down over the arm of the couch, his hands kneading and massaging my tits, before tracing the curve of my back down to my arse.

He squeezed and massaged my cheeks while ploughing his cock deep into me, deeper and deeper, thrusting harder and harder. He really gave me a good pounding from behind, hammering away at me, thrusting, stabbing at me, deeper. Harder.

I moaned and wailed at every awesome thrust of his tremendous cock. He pounded away at me for the whole afternoon while I screamed my way through climax after climax. And still he wasn't done.

He started throwing my body backwards and forwards while cramming every inch of himself into me as far as he could get. I thought I was gonna spew cock any second. Once he got finally got himself in me as far as possible, he rested his throbbing length inside my overly-stuffed cunt.

Then he fucked me deeply, in ways I had never been fucked before. I never knew sex could be so incredible until I met Steve.

With every climax my pussy would lock down hard around his incredible heft, and spasm and clench wildly, while Steve gave me eager moans of encouragement.

His giant meat pole felt so stiff and enormous and hot, plugging me up from deep inside. I felt so stretched out.

His balls felt so horny, slapping away at my arse while he stuffed and crammed and fucked me, good and proper.

Finally, Steve shouted, "I'm coming, baby!"

"Yeah baby, come inside me, come in me now baby!" I moaned back at him.

"Oh yeah baby! I'm coming!!"he yelled.

"Yeah baby, come in me baby! Wreck me for everyone else with your huge monster!! Fuck me good and proper!"

His thrusts became more vigorous and erratic, and I could feel his cock stiffening with throb after throb. He moaned like an animal and shot his fountain of come deep into me. I could feel every spurt while his throbbing cock pumped me full of come.

I slid his cock out and let him spoof his thick torrents of jizz all over my back. The splashes landing on me felt so hot and sexy.

I turned to face him and grasped his shaft firmly. Jerking it vigorously, solid streams of hot sticky spoof coated my hair and ran into my eyes.

I directed his throbbing heft into my gob. He slid the chubby length all the way down my throat and pumped the last of his load into my stomach.

"You are the best fuck! Fucking amazing!" he shouted.

"Mmmmph mm mmmn," I responded.

Each pool session is much better these days. Steve ogles me and my friends while we cavort about in the water, and then he shags us all stupid after we're done swimming. One bonus is that I've gotten closer to my girlfriends because of Steve. I will tell you about our adventures some day soon.