Stevie's Coming Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Young crossdresser goes out for the first time.
1.8k words
4.47
15.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Preparation

Sliding out of bed I swept into the bathroom and peeling off my nighty I stepped into the shower. I felt the warm water cascading over my body, my skin was tingling with excitement as I soaped myself thoroughly. The thick soap suds coating my smooth skin as I massaged myself all over, luxuriating in the satin smoothness of the creamy soap on my skin. I felt almost dream like under the warm shower, a state of calm yet with a sense of intense deep arousal seemed to overtake me. My mind filled with visions of my neighbour and the repair man yesterday made me shiver with erotic excitement. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and wrapped my hair too as I padded through the house to the kitchen. I made coffee and sat at the table wondering if this was indeed a dream or just my fantasy taking over my consciousness. As I sipped the hot coffee I looked at the clock on the wall, it showed 9.15.

Oh my! I have to be ready for Mr Peters by 10! What do I wear?

I skipped upstairs and headed for my bedroom as a matter of habit before I thought there was no way Mr Peters wanted me to go with him dressed normally. I stepped into my sister's room and started to rummage through her outfits.

What do I wear?

I selected a pair of tight skinny jeans and a loose fitting top with a casual short leather jacket on top. The items gave me some form of cover from prying eyes and it was comfortable while at the same time being feminine enough to look good too. I fussed with my hair and applied some make-up, not too much to draw attention to myself though. I looked at the finished look in the mirror and was impressed with my choices, yes it would do.

I was checking myself out in the mirror when the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock it was 10 o'clock.

I opened the door and Mr Peters stood still and looked me over.

"Wow! You look great Stevie, I love the look. I am sure you must be nervous but you will do just fine."

I blushed and he smiled at my reaction.

"You all ready to go?"

"Yes, let me get my bag." He smiled again as I picked up a small leather shoulder bag and put my keys and phone inside. I had also packed in a small make-up set and some tissues too.

He took my hand and led me out into the world, I looked around nervously thinking there were eyes behind the windows of my neighbours looking at me.

"Don't worry Stevie, there is no one there watching you. Even if they were all they would see is a pretty young girl walking to my car. Really you look fine."

I slid into the seat and pulled the door closed breathing a big sigh of relief.

"Exciting wasn't it?" He smiled across at me.

"I am not sure yet my heart is still pounding Mr Peters."

"It will get easier Stevie, trust me. You will love it and get used to it."

He started the engine and we pulled away from my home. I felt a little panicky at first but I tried to relax as we moved off. I felt his hand rest on mine as he drove calming me down.

"I thought we could go shopping for some new clothes, things you would like and they will be yours not borrowed. You OK with that?"

"Yes that sounds lovely but it will mean we have to go into shops, what if they..."

"Don't worry, where I am taking you there will be no need to feel embarrassed and they will treat you well and look after you."

I looked at him and felt reassured, I couldn't explain it but I had grown to trust Mr Peters, and in such a short space of time too.

"One thing though."

I looked at him not sure what he was going to say.

"Call me Dan, no more Mr Peters OK?"

I nodded. "Yes OK Dan." I felt good saying that too, I relaxed and melted into the leather seats of his car and started to enjoy my first outing.

We weaved through the streets of central London before Dan pulled into a small car park behind a row of shops somewhere in East London. He switched off the engine and swung out of the car, I gingerly followed suit. I stood looking round expecting people to be looking at me. I felt as if I had a sign pointing at me saying "Look at this sissy".

Dan noticed my hesitation and took me by the hand leading me to the rear of a shop. He pressed the intercom, it buzzed. A voice sang out.

"Come in Dan."

He pushed the door as the lock clicked and we stepped inside. I looked round, it was a clothing store, there were outfits hanging everywhere. Some were flamboyant, others were everyday items. Within the space of a minute or two my eyes were wide as I surveyed the different items hanging on the rails and up the walls.

Dan watched me as I looked around, he smiled to himself.

Like a kid in a sweet shop.

A sweet looking woman approached and hugged Dan.

"Hello Dan, it has been so long, I was excited to get your phone call, and it's so lovely to see you. Who have we here?" She looked at me and I blushed.

"This is Stevie, she needs your help in getting some new outfits, top to bottom, inside and out. I know you can help her Irma, you are the best."

"Dan you were always such a flatterer, you know I can never refuse you. Pleased to meet you Stevie don't worry I will look after you, this will be fun believe me."

Irma took my hand and led me towards a door, I looked back at Dan.

"Have fun, Irma will look after you. I will be back in a couple of hours OK?"

I nodded and was led along a corridor to a sort of dressing room, as we walked Irma explained that she dealt exclusively with girls like me. She was born male but had long since transitioned, she said it was not for everyone but for her it was the best thing she ever did.

I sat with Irma for thirty minutes or so just chatting so she could get some idea of what I was looking for and styles. She explained to me some things I needed to know regards clothes, underwear and so many other things. It was a real eye opener and after our chat I felt so relaxed with her that when she started to measure me I was not embarrassed any more.

For the next hour I was shown a multitude of items which Irma took away once I was happy and said she would have them altered as required. She also went into detail regards underwear and styles of shoes that would best suit my shape at the moment. Irma also mentioned a few things that she knew Dan would like to see me in as well, that did make me blush. She laughed and made fun of choosing the exotic underwear and lingerie so it passed off as fun. Almost two hours had passed and Irma had a long list of items ready to be altered and a larger bundle of ready to wear clothing that I could take away.

There was a tap on the door of the dressing room.

"Dan is back" Irma said, "I am sure he will be pleased with your choices."

I blushed and looked down at my hands. I had enjoyed being able to talk to someone openly about things that I had so far kept secret and to myself. I was starting to think more and more of this new path I had started on. Even the sensations and feelings I was getting seemed more feminine, the fluttering's inside were of anticipation, excitement and so much more now. In a few days things had moved on so much further than I could ever have thought possible.

"Stevie, don't feel embarrassed. You are young and these things are all new to you and I know from experience they can be frightening and exciting at the same time. Trust Dan, he will look after you and help you, he is a good man."

Irma hugged me as we stood.

"Above all have fun!"

We left the dressing room and met Dan in a comfortable seated area where there were three large bags and a trunk in one corner.

"Looks like you have been busy Irma." He said eyeing the pile.

"A girl cannot have enough clothes, as you well know Dan. There are some things that we will alter, should be ready before your weekend away though. They are the specials you asked for."

I looked at her inquisitively, Dan just smiled.

"A surprise is all Stevie, you will love it."

Dan hugged Irma again and they said their goodbyes. Outside Dan loaded the bags in the car as I slipped into the passenger seat.

"You OK?" He asked.

"Yes, it was exciting but overwhelming too."

"Irma is a very dear friend, I knew she would look after you. OK we need to get you some cosmetics and maybe some jewellery too, nothing too flashy but things you will need to have to set off your outfits."

"But Dan, you have done so much already, how can I ever repay you?"

He turned to face Stevie, his face serious as if recalling a time so long ago, memories flashed across his eyes as he relived scenes in his mind.

"I knew someone like you many years ago and I know it would have been wonderful if that person had someone to help guide them through the changes and deal with the uncertainties that I know are going through your mind right now. I like you Stevie, I will look after you and help you if that is what you want."

I heard his words and felt a swell of emotion inside like nothing before. It was a mix of relief, excitement and fear but somehow the gap between us seemed to disappear. I threw my arms around Dan's neck and felt sobs of joy escape from deep inside as I hugged this man. Dan was surprised yet taken aback but overwhelmingly happy at this response. He held the young one until the sobs and tears subsided.

Looking down he kissed her forehead gently.

"Don't worry baby I will look after you."