Stevie's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve has an appointment with Mistress Anne.
11.3k words
4.51
9.8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers

I get up and put on some of my regular clothes, workout shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops. Try to digest what happened yesterday and how everything just spiraled out of control and now I find myself in this impossible position. It's like all choices have been taken from me and this group of people took over my life. It was exciting but I can't be doing these things. It's just wrong but I don't know how to get out of it and now for now, I just have to do as told or things could get worse.

I spent most of the day just trying to relax but it was hard to keep from thinking about what is going to happen at Mistress Tanya's. Mid afternoon I get a call from Mike and he told me that Tanya had something come up and has to cancel. Before I can even relax, he then tells me I will go see Mistress Anne instead and to be there at eight. I sit down thinking about Mistress Anne. I find her to be such an interesting and exciting woman. A woman that knows what she wants and then goes get it, like me. I don't think I'm as afraid of Mistress Anne as I would have to go see Mistress Tanya. That girl scares me.

I put on a sexy pair of pink panties hoping if I wear pink she will think I'm trying to be more fem. I put on the pink shirt that I had bought to wear to work and my black slacks and loafers again. I hope so won't be mad that I'm not dressed more fem but all I have is the dress I wore home. The drive over there goes so fast and before I know it, I'm sitting in front of her house. I work up my nerve and go to the door and knock. The door opens and Mistress Anne is standing there.

She dressed in a tight leather dress that comes halfway down her thighs. She has black seamed thigh high nylons and black pumps with at least five inch spiked heels. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun and her makeup was perfect. She had a silver spiked collar on her neck and wide wrist bracelets that matched. She held a black riding crop in her right hand. It was the perfect picture of a dominant woman.

'That was pathetic. Go back to your car and this time walk to me like the sissy fag boy you are.'

I realize it's off to a poor start and I go back to the car. This time I take small steps, one foot in front of the other and let my ass swish. I hold my arms to my side, my hand out. I think about all the videos I have watched of boys like that and try to move the same way.

'That's better but I should never have told you to do that, you should have done it on your own. You better start trying harder or things will get worse. Now get in here.'

I follow her to the living room and there are three other women sitting in there. They all looked like professional women, around Mistress Anne's age and all were dress in black leather or black latex. One woman was completely in latex and wore latex boots that were skin tight all the way to the top of her thighs. All of them were stunning.

'I have been telling my friends about the sissy I met at work and they begged to meet you and you know how I love begging, don't you sissy?' she says in front of them.

'Yes Mistress Anne,' I reply my head down.

'Tell my friends your name.'

'I'm Steffie.'

'And what are you Steffie?' she says holding my forearm. 'Look at my friends and tell them what you are.'

I look at them and they stare at me and I know what they must think of me. 'I'm a sissy faggot.'

'Undress Steffie. You look pathetic trying to look like a man. You look like such a wimp. There is nothing manly about you, is there Steffie?'

'No Mistress Anne.' It's so humiliating standing there as she berates me. I take off the loafers then unbutton my shirt and take it off. They all just look at me as I take my slacks off and I'm just standing there in my pink panties.

'This sissy knows to keep her little clit tucked between her legs. She loves it when it looks like she has a pussy. You should have seen her parading around in front of several men in the room at the salon. Isn't that room the greatest girls?'

I think about the room where Andre took me and everything that happened in there. It was so crazy.

'Yes I love taking boys there,' the lady in latex answers. 'I love it when they find out they are being watched. It makes it even better that the bitches can't help but like it. I have had several supposedly straights guys turn into sluts in that room. I love it when they realize they are so gay.'

'Then you would have loved Steffie. I watched a video of the whole scene and it is something you have to get. She put on quite a show. She looks so sweet with a big black cock down her throat. You loved it, didn't you Steffie. You loved that black man fucking your face? And he tried to tell me se wasn't a fag. Hard to believe that when he was gagging on big black cock. Now tell them you like being a slut for black men Steffie. You should really get a copy of that video. You won't believe what a slut he is.'

'Now look at my friends and tell them how much you loved being a sissy for that black man.'

I look at the ladies, 'I love sucking big black cocks. I love it when they make me choke on it and hold me down on it. I want them to treat me like a whore.'

'That's a good girl Steffie. There is no reason that you should deny just how gay you are and how much you like being treated like a naughty sissy. You acted like such a girl in front of those men. You loved having them see what a sissy fag boy you are.'

It's so embarrassing but I don't want to upset Mistress Anne and give her a reason to be mean to me. I just look down at the floor as she tells them about what I did.

'You should have seen the look on her face when she was being spanked. She looked like such a helpless little girl crying her eyes out and begging for it to stop. Wait, why don't I show you. Steffie, go lean over the far end of the couch so the ladies can see your face. I have been thinking about this all day Steffie. I need you over the arm of that couch NOW!'

I go over and lean down over the couch putting my head down on the cushion. I hear Mistress Anne move behind me. I heard it before I felt it when suddenly she brings the crop down hard across both my ass cheeks. I can't help but cry out, it really hurt. I want to reach back and rub it but I know better.

'Look at my friends Steffie and if you move it will only get worse. Now you will receive ten more swats with my crop. You will count them and thank me after each strike. You need to understand how things are going to be between us Steffie and I think this will be a good start.'

Then she starts. I can't believe she is doing it so hard and after only number four I have to thank her between my sobs. By the time she finishes, I'm crying so hard it was hard for me to count and thank her.

'I needed that Steffie. I have been thinking about doing this to you since the first time we met when you were buying lingerie to wear for your boss. It makes it extra special that I could share it with friends. I want you to get up and go over to each lady and show them the marks on your ass. You will tell each one that you deserved that because you don't act feminine enough. Now stop crying and do as told.'

I force myself to stand up and I wipe the tears away but still can't control the loud sobbing and more tears flowing. My ass hurts so badly as I move from lady to lady telling them how I deserved to be punished. All three of the ladies were so stunning and the way they looked at me when I talked to them left no doubt if given the chance they would do the same or worse to me. There was no doubt each of these women was a dominatrix.

'Let's get her dressed,' one of the other women says. 'He just looks pathetic standing there like a little boy.'

'You are quite pathetic aren't you Steffie. You know what a sissy bitch you are and how much you liked being treated like a sissy, don't you Steffie? Steffie isn't a sweet little sissy, no, this sissy is a nasty, little fagboy who wants to be a girl so badly. It's hard to keep her off cock. 'Tell them that you like being treated like a fag. That you want them to take your masculinity from you. Look at them.'

I look from lady to lady and there wasn't a smile to be had. It was like they were waiting for me to do something wrong. 'I'm a bad boy. I'm a faggot. I like it when men think I'm gay. I like the way they look at me. I know this is wrong and that I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts.'

'But you are gay,' one of the ladies says. 'Anyone who really looks at you and your mannerism would definitely think you are gay. I bet if you see a man looking at you, you even add a little more swish to your sweet ass. Anne is right about you. I'm looking forward to tonight Steffie. I love transformations.'

'Tell my friends that you are a failure as a man and that you hope me be a success as a sissy,' Mistress Anne commands.

It's so humiliating to be admitting that you are a failure as a man. They must be right or why would I be in this position. I can't stop sobbing and try hard to keep from crying. 'I'm a failure as a man. Will you all help me to become a success as a sissy?'

Mistress Anne continues, 'But you don't want to be a nice girl, do you Steffie. You want to dress up like a little tramp and tease the men. You like men who can see what you need, how you need to be treated. How do you need to be treated Steffie? Get down on your knees and look at us and tell us how you really want to be treated. I will know if you are lying.'

'I need to be treated like a slut. I need a man who knows what he wants and knows he can get it from me. I want it intense. I want to feel his hand on my cheek, but as a hard slap. He needs to know that I understand how things are going to be. I like a man who likes giving nice hard spanking seeing what I might offer if he would only stop. I like a man who makes me take his whole cock. I like it when women watch men use me.'

'How will you like to dress Steffie?'

'Like a slut or a whore, Mistress Anne.'

'We are going to get you dressed now. Stand up and take your panties off. I want you to show my friends your little boy cock. Rub it for them. Get it hard for them to show them you are still a little bit of a man.'

I stand up and take the panties off and pull my cock from between my legs. It's so soft and small from being tucked and I can only hold it with two fingers. I start stroking so it doesn't look so pathetic. I look at the erotic women in front of me and still I can't get my cock to grow. Doesn't dawn on me that it's probably the hormones I've been taking. I hear the ladies laughing at me.

'I've seen bigger clits,' one of them says and they all laugh.

I keep trying to get it hard but no success. It makes it so much harder when I hear them talk about me and laugh at me.

'That's enough Steffie,' Mistress Anne tells me. 'It's obvious that there really isn't anything manly about you.'

I stop head down feeling like everything is out of control. I start sobbing.

'Stop your fucking crying sissy boy, unless you want me to give you something to cry about,' Mistress Anne says as she hands me a pair of red nylons. 'Sit down and put these on, get the seams straight.' I do as told and finally get them pulled up nice and high. She hands me a pair of 5" black pumps with thin ankle straps. 'Now these.'

I get the shoes on and get the straps fastened and Mistress Anne tells me to stand. I get up using the arm on the chair but find it hard to keep my balance. It feels like I'm standing on my toes.

'Walk across the room and back Steffie.'

I have to take very small steps and I'm having so much trouble keeping my balance I know my walk couldn't have looked very good. The lady in the latex bodysuit comes over to Mistress Anne and reaches for the riding crop.

'May I?' she asks Mistress Anne and she nods her head yes as she hands the riding crop to her.

'Of Course Beth, I'm sure you can help her improve.'

She walks over to me. 'They are just fucking high heels bitch. Stop thinking about them and think about how you want your walk make every man who sees you want to fuck you. That's what you want anyway, isn't it Steffie. You want men to fuck you.'

'Yes Mistress Beth,' I tell her wondering what it will be like, being fucked, having a man's cock up my ass. 'I will try harder.'

'I will make sure you do. Now take five steps forward, turn and walk back to me.'

I do as told thinking I'm doing a little better. At least don't feel like I'm going to fall over. I stop in front of her.

'Turn around and bend over.'

Oh, no. I do as told, what else can I do? The riding crop comes down really hard across my cheeks making me cry out.

'Walk bitch and you better start impressing me.'

Oh god, my ass stings. I just concentrate on rotating my hips as I place one foot in front of the other. Moving my hips like that makes it easier to walk like I'm supposed to. I feel like I'm doing pretty well and I smile when I stop in front of her. 'Was that better?'

SLAPPP!! 'No one told you to talk, now turn around and bend over.' I do as told and cry out loudly as she strikes my ass two times. Oh god, it really hurts. 'Now bitch, we can do this all day. Maybe you like having your ass whipped. Now do it one more time. This time walk to the end of the room and then back. Think about men watching you and how you want them to think you are sexy. Let the tramp inside of you out. You aren't a nice girl Steffie. You don't even want to think about what I will do to you if I'm disappointed.'

It's all so overwhelming and I feel like I'm almost losing it. I think about the salon and how I felt with the men watching me. I start walking away from her, my hips swishing as I look back at her and lick my lips. I don't think about anything except how I wish men were watching me and how I would want them to want me. They could see that I needed a man like them. Before I know it, I'm back in front of Mistress Beth.

'Much better Steffie. I know how much you like men watching you. Now let's get some more clothes on you.'

Mistress Anne comes over with the corset I had on at the salon. The big breast implants were already in the bra section of the corset.

'You seemed to like this so much I thought I would buy it for you,' Mistress Anne says.

I remember I did like the way this looked on me, how it felt to feel like I had big tits. 'Thank you Mistress Anne.' She put the corset on me and started tightening it.

'Take a big breath, we need to get this tighter than last time,' she commands as she pulls the strings tighter. 'Mike will put you in corset training. I'm sure we can reduce your waistline by at least 3-4 inches.'

I can hardly take a breath. I look down and see my big tits. I had forgotten how big they really were. Mistress Anne attached my red nylons to the garters hanging from the black corset.

Another one of the ladies came up behind me carrying something in black leather. I had heard her being called Vanessa. She told me to move my arms behind my back and I felt her slide both my arms into this leather piece. She pulled up on it till it came up high on both arms. Then I could feel it tightening, pulling my arms together tightly behind my back. I realized it was one of the arm sleeves restraints I had seen in videos. Soon both arms were pulled tightly together behind my back. It made me stand more erect sticking my big tits straight out.

'That's nice Vanessa,' I hear Mistress Beth say. 'It's such a helpless look isn't it?'

'Yes,' say Mistress Vanessa as she walks away and picks up something then comes back behind me again. 'But it doesn't look complete without this.'

I feel a wide red leather collar being put around my neck. I feel it tightening and when it does it presses my head up and into a cradle in the collar that prevents me from moving my head at all.

'What about that small little dick of hers?' Mistress Beth asks.

Mistress Anne laughs, 'I can always count on you wanting to take care of cocks, can't I Beth?'

'You know sissies should understand what women like us think of cocks and how they should be treated. You know how much I like taking a cock into my hand and stroking it'. She moves right in front of me. 'Would you like me to take you cock in my hand and stroke it for you?' she asks me, her fingernail tracing lightly down my cock. It felt so good and I was so hard.

'Yes please, Mistress Vanessa. I would love that.'

'Well sure sweetie, just let me put on my glove.'

I watch her walk away and come back with a leather glove. She starts putting it on in front of me and as it stretches up her fingers, I can see the silver pins that run up each finger and all over the palm of the glove. Oh god, I know what she is going to do and I can't even move. I try backing up a little and realize my legs are cuffed only inches from each other.

'Don't move away from me boy. You said you wanted me to stroke your cock. Here let me grab it and keep you in place.'

I feel her hand grab my cock and squeeze hard and I scream. 'NOOOO OH GOD. STOP.' I feel her release her grip and when I look at her I can tell how much she enjoyed doing that to me.

'Vanessa, you really can be such a bitch,' Mistress Anne says laughing. 'I know you liked that and I have to say, the little sissy's scream did get me a little wet.'

'Just a little?' Mistress Beth asks. 'I bet your cunt is flowing. I know you like watching Vanessa make sissies regret they have a cock.'

Mistress Anne laughs again, 'You are probably right but if Vanessa doesn't give the boy another nice squeeze right now, I will be so disappointed in her.'

'We can't have that now, can we?' Mistress Vanessa replies. 'This is just for you Anne,' she says as she grabs my cock and squeezes it even harder.

I can't believe how badly it hurts as I scream and cry out and try to move away. Mistress Vanessa is in my face, her other hand pulling my hair back so I have to stare right at her. She holds my cock tightly.

'Now, I think you wanted me to stroke you, didn't you sissy boy?'

'Please don't Mistress Vanessa. Please, please.' Tears run down my face as she just holds my cock. Her face is just inches from mine.

'Screams for me bitch,' she says as she rakes her hand back and forth on my cock several times. 'This is what you deserve for having a cock bitch.'

And I do, I scream over and over till I'm crying so hard begging her to stop. She finally lets loose of my cock and slaps me hard. Then she moves over and shares a hot kiss with Mistress Anne.

'Thank you Anne, thank you for giving me his cock for a few minutes. You know how I enjoy their screams.'

'You can return the favor by taking him over to the makeup desk and clean him up and get some makeup on him.

Mistress Vanessa takes me over and sits me down in front of the mirror and starts putting makeup on me. She rubbed something on my face that made my skin look so much softer. Then she put long false eyelashes on me. The lash had to be half an inch long. Then she completed the makeup with me turned away from the mirror. When she turned me around, I couldn't believe how different I looked. I was gorgeous. The makeup was heavy but very erotic.

'Pretty little bitch are you?' Mistress Vanessa asks.

'I can't believe I look like this. I don't think people would recognize me.'

'I asked you if you thought you were pretty. Pay attention bimbo.'

'Yes I think I'm pretty.'

'You make a much better girl than a boy, don't you?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Tell me you are a failure as a man.'

I stare at myself in the mirror. I look like a girl. 'I'm a failure as a man Mistress,' I tell her seeing the other Mistresses all watching us.

'You like showing men what a sissy you are. I know you do. You know it's such a gay thing to be doing but you love it. Imagine men seeing you like you are dressed now. You almost look like one of the caricature drawings you see in nasty magazines of a girl restrained in leather, her waist impossibly thin and her tits being way too big for as small as she is. I'm sure you have seen pictures like that. Haven't you Stef?'

gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers