Stevie's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch a man stand and start towards the stage. He looks like he a little over six feet tall, in good shape and looked to be in mid forties. He came up and stood with Mistress Dana. He kept looking over at me. I tried not to make too much eye contact and usually just stare at the men in the audience. I can't keep from thinking about what is going to happen. This man is going to paddle my ass and if he only gets to do it three times he will probably want them to really hurt. My ass is already sore.

'What do you think of Steffie?' Mistress Dana asks the man.

'She is definitely pretty and very sexy and looks like such a cute little bitch. I can't get it out of my mind, as cute and nice as she looks, she is really just another little sissy fag slut. I think she needs a lot of training and a firm hand. She must learn to obey.'

'She does have a nice ass, don't you think. Go ahead, feel how nice and smooth her ass is. She loves it when men feel her up.'

I just stand there and lower my eyes as I listen to them talk about me. It's still hard to know people view me like they must. I feel his hand move lightly onto one of my ass cheeks.

'Thank him Steffie. You know how much you love it when men play with your ass. I know how badly you want fucked, but you still just want it. You will get it when I know you need it and can't do without it. Then you will be fucked and anything manly left in you will disappear. All you will be able to think about is how to find the next man who will fuck you nice and hard. You are such a slut.' The man ran his hands over my ass then started spanking them lightly.

Mistress Dana smiles when he starts spanking me. 'That's good, she loves having her ass spanked. It makes her feel like a helpless little girl. Isn't that true Steffie, don't you love being spanked?'

'Yes Mistress. It hurts a lot but I know that I like the way it makes me feel, like I'm so out of control of things and that I'm such a wimp and I just take it. Men don't let people treat them like that. Only sissies do that.'

'Would you like the man to spank you harder?' I nod my head yes. 'That won't work Steffie, I want you to look at his man and ask him to spank you harder, that you are a bad girl.'

I look at him and the look on his face shows that he is very much into this and familiar with this kind of scene. 'Sir, will you please spank me harder. I'm a bad girl.' He starts spanking me harder and I can feel the heat in my ass cheeks. The two men hold me tightly as he spanks me.

'You bad girl. Have you been out sucking and fucking Steffie?' the man asks me.

'Sucking Sir. I can't stop thinking about sucking a cock and making the man like it. My Master doesn't allow me to fuck anyone.'

'You are a cock slut without a doubt,' he says and then turns to Mistress Dana. 'Why don't you have the men let her loose, bring her over here, get her on her knees and she can show all these men how much she loves cock.'

'That's a splendor idea.' Mistress Dana tells him, 'but first I think it's important that we have Steffie's total attention and impress on her how important it to do a good job and be an outstanding cocksucker,' she says as she hands him the paddle. 'Three should work well.'

'You will count and thank me Steffie,' the man tells me as he moves behind me.

My ass explodes as the wooden paddle strikes my ass cheek so hard. I cry out loudly and try to get away but the men hold me tightly. 'Oh God, it hurts so much Sir.'

'Well Steffie, since you didn't count or thank me that one will not count. Try not to be such a bimbo. I know that's hard for you, you stupid little girl,' the man tells me loudly.

'One, thank your Sir,' I shoot out loudly.

'Too late, we start over,' he says and then the paddle lands again and I scream. 'NOOOOO' and then think and react, 'One Sir, thank you Sir.'

'Arch your back, stick your ass out, accept what you are and take your punishment.'

I do as he says and the paddle strikes again, so hard. I scream but don't forget to count and thank him. I'm crying hard and my ass feels on fire.

'The last one always has to be the best one sissy boy. That is why I saved the bottom of your ass cheeks for this one. It's going to hurt so badly,' he says quietly to me. 'I want to hear your screams and I know those men want to hear them too so this one will need to be a little harder. I want you to tell the men that you want the last one to be the best. That you are a naughty girl and need to be punished. Tell them.'

Oh god, I can't imagine it being able to hurt more than the other too times. I wish I could wipe away the tears running down my face and it's hard to talk from sobbing loudly. I look, the room is quiet, everyone just looking at me.

'I'm a very bad girl. I know that I deserve to be punished for acting like such a slut and thinking about cock all the time. I want him to make this one the hardest yet. I deserve it.' I look at the man. 'Do it please, I deserve it.'

The pain was too much. I screamed several times. I tried to get away. The bottom of my ass cheeks felt on fire. I was crying so hard. The two men pull me out to the middle of the stage and I kneel there, head down, crying hard. When I look up, this stranger is standing in front of, his 8" cock standing out right in front of my face. The men watching can see his cock inches from my lips.

'Show them Steffie, show them how you worship cock. Impress the men, make them want you.'

I put on a show for the men. It didn't take me long till I had his cock all the way in my mouth, my lips in his pubes. The tears flowed as I sucked him, first slow, then faster, then stopping to tongue his cock head and then slowly taking his cock down my throat. I try to make sure it is the best blow job he has ever got. He face fucks me hard. Slobber runs from my lips and down my chin. I'm a cocksucker and I love it. He pulls me off his cock and makes me look up at him.

'Beg me to cum on your sissy face. Beg loudly so all the men can hear what a slut you are.'

And I do that, I beg and I mean it. I tilt my head back and hold my mouth wide open wanting to taste his cum. He stares at me as he slowly strokes his cock right in front of my face. I hope he cums in my mouth and I open my mouth wider. 'Cum on me. I want it all over my face and in my mouth. I'm such a slut.'

He stokes faster, 'Nasty fucking sissy bitch.'

He grabs my hair and pulls my head back hard and I hear him moan loudly then I feel cum on my tongue and then look at him as he shoots cum all over my face. He lets loose of my hair and I immediately went for his cock and sucked a little more cum from him. I wanted it so badly.

'Look at this sissy bitch. Does she love it, need it, I think she does. Do you want to be a cum dump Steffie? Do you want strangers to come up to you and jack off and then cum in your mouth. I bet you do, don't you, you nasty sissy boy?' Mistress Dana says loudly enough for everyone to hear. 'This little queer boy's virgin ass is going to be auctioned off for a weekend very soon you look for emails from Mike. This bitch is worth serious money. She can't get enough.'

I listen to her words but I'm so high all I can think about is the taste of cum in my mouth and how I liked it when he pulled my hair. I must be losing it. 'Yes Mistress, the thought of men coming in my mouth does excite me.'

'Look at the men Steffie. Think about all their cocks. I want you to beg one of them to come up and cum in your mouth. You pick one Steffie. Beg a stranger to use you like the sissy bitch you are,' Mistress Dana instructs.

I look from man to man not believing how I'm feeling. I'm really looking for a man that turns me on. I see a guy who looks like he might be forty, looked good shape as far as I could tell with everyone seated. He had black hair slicked back and a five o'clock shadow. I pointed at him. 'Will you please cum on my face Sir? I want your cum in my mouth. Please Sir.'

I watch him as he gets up and comes on stage. He is in great shape and the way he looks at me as he walks up in front of me. I'm still on my knees, the other man's cum on my face. I see Mistress Anne join Mistress Dana on the stage.

'She's all your Anne. I can't deal with this disgusting excuse of a girl any longer,' she says walking off the stage.

'You really are a tramp,' the man tells me. 'I have been to several of these shows and you are definitely one nasty little bitch. I saw the look on your face when he used the paddle on you. It hurt you so badly but you loved it. Almost as much as you loved your hard face fucking. You are nothing but a sissy pain slut. How can you look like anything but a sissy fag when you are crying like a little girl. Take my cock out whore.'

I reach out and undo his belt and unfasten and unzip his slacks. He is wearing a pair of white silk bikini shorts that fit very tightly prominently displaying a large cock. There is a big wet spot and the head of his cock can almost be seen through the wet sheer shorts. I lean forward and kiss the wet spot and lick it. His cock looks so big.

'You can't get enough, can you Steffie?' Mistress Anne asks. 'Ask me nicely and maybe I will let you suck his cock. You would like that wouldn't you, feel that big cock slide down your throat.'

'Yes Mistress, I really would like to suck his cock. It looks so big.'

'Then tell all the men here why they should buy you for a weekend.'

I pull myself back from his silk shorts and look at the audience. 'You may do whatever you want to me. I want to be fucked so badly. I want a big cock slamming me hard, making me cry either from pain or from liking it too much. I want a very dominant man who understands how someone like me deserves to be treated. I hope he will like making me cry like a little sissy when he punishes me. He will make me understand that I have no control, that I belong to him. Will I be a gay boy, a sissy, or whatever, I will be whatever he desires. I will be nothing but a whore.'

'Take it out and suck him Steffie. You know what you need more cum in your mouth.'

I take his cock out and it looks even bigger. I lean over and lift it up and lick all the way up his cock. Then run my tongue over his piss slit and I taste the precum that has leaked. I take his cock in my mouth and slowly start sucking him into my mouth. I want it so badly and slowly take more and more and feel it at my throat and don't hesitate and slide it into my throat. I know this is the biggest cock I have ever sucked but I want it, all of it, and I don't stop till my lips are pressing into his pubes. I hear him moan and feel his hands on my head holding me on his cock. I wanted all the men to see me take his big cock all the way without stopping. I want to be the best cocksucker.

I feel his hand pulling me back off his cock and I took a breath then I take it all the way again, his hands pulling me onto his cock. He starts face fucking me and I love it. His cock feels so wild when it slides into my throat. He holds me impaled on his cock sometimes and I feel it flexing in my mouth. I want him to cum in my mouth so badly. He starts face fucking me harder and I can tell he is close. He pulls my head back just in time to shoot a big wad right on my cheek and almost in my eye. I open my mouth and I feel a couple spurts land in my mouth. He strokes his cock and shoots more cum all over my face. Then he just wipes his cock off in my hair and walks away without saying anything.

When he walks away, I see another man standing there stroking his cock. He comes over in front of me and takes my hair in one hand pulls my head back and shoots his cum on my face and in my mouth. He is followed by about ten more guys before it stops. My face is covered in cum and cum fills up my open mouth. I try to focus but all I can think about is what is happening and how much I like it.

'You may swallow now Steffie.'

I have to swallow several times to get all the cum down. Mistress Anne comes behind me and turns me to the audience and makes me look at them. Some cum runs down my face and I feel so out of it.

'Imagine a weekend with this whore, men. Bitches like this don't come around that often. Wouldn't you love to hear her scream as you shove your big cock all the way up her virgin ass in one hard stroke and then pounding her? Trust me, this bitch will be begging for it harder. Look at her? What kind of bitch loves this shit?'

I just stay on my knees and look at the men and think about what they must think of me. I wonder if one of them will buy me and what he might want to do to me.

'That's the show for tonight men. I hope you enjoyed yourself and will think about what time with Steffie would be like. There is a tip bowl at the exit if you want to show Steffie how much you enjoy her performance. I hope you all will join us again soon.'

I stay on my knees as I watch the men leave. Finally Mistress Anne helps me up and we go backstage and she allows me to clean up and wash all the cum off my face. The taste of cum is still so strong in my mouth. Mistress Beth comes up holding a small silver pail and I can see all the bills in it. She starts counting it out.

'You get half Steffie. The rest is split between the rest of us,' Mistress Anne tells me. 'It looks like you made a little over $1500 tonight. That's not bad for your first show but I know you will learn to do better.'

I can't believe that I made that much money. That's more than I earn in two weeks at the accounting firm. She hands me the money and tells me to put it in my bra till I get home. She hands me the red panties to put back on and then the mistresses escort me out of the club and they drive me to my apartment. They stop out front and I realize I have to make it up to my apartment dressed like I am. At least it's late and there shouldn't be many people around.

They are all laughing together about everything that happened at the club and just make me get out and then they drive off. I get inside the apartment building without being seen but when I get to the elevator there is one man standing there. He looks at me but doesn't say anything and we get on the elevator when it arrives. I can feel him looking at me.

'How much?' he asks.

I just look down. 'I'm not a whore.'

'You look like a whore,' he says. 'I will give you $100 for a blowjob.'

I can't believe that I consider it but tonight has already been too much. 'Maybe another time Sir.'

'I'm in 304 if you change your mind. Stop by anytime,' he tells me as he gets off on his floor.

I get to my apartment, go in and go to my bedroom and can't stop myself from looking at myself in the full length mirror I have. I see the big tits, the small waist, the tall high heels and the smooth front of my panties. I do look like a girl and I can't blame the man for thinking that I was a whore. I look like one. The ladies didn't even let me fix my makeup and the lipstick is smeared around my lips leaving no doubt what I had been doing. Maybe I should have gone with that man. I wonder if he has a big cock.

I force myself to go sit down in the living room and roll up a big joint and smoke it all. I relax in my recliner and think about everything that has happened to me and how my life has changed. I think about Monday and having to go to work and seeing Mike and Taylor and how I will be expected to dress and act more fem.

I think about all the men, all the cocks I have sucked and how it's not over. I know it's wrong but I can't help but think about how much I was turned on by everything and how it felt to not have any control over my life. What is going to happen to me? I take the money from my bra and just look at it and can't stop from thinking that maybe I should have went with the man and made another hundred dollars. God, I got to stop thinking like this. I'm a man and then I look at how I'm dressed and wonder if they are right about me. Maybe I am a sissy. I guess time will tell. Where will all this take me?

I guess you will all have to wait to find out where Steve's journey takes him.