Stevie's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know exactly what he is referring to. I have always liked pictures like that. Sometime the woman would be a dominatrix, whip in hand, ready to take what she wants from you. Other times they would be restrained, being whipped, red stripes covering her ass. I love both sides but always was more attracted to the pictures of the ones being punished. 'Yes Mistress, I have seen the pictures you asked about.'

'I know which ones you liked the best. You love seeing them helpless and being punished. You know they all deserved to be treated like that. I wonder if they started out as straight little boys who found out that they were really gay and not manly at all. I guess boys like Steve was.'

'Why did they deserve to be treated that way Steffie?'

'Because they are a sissy. They should be a man and not let anything like this happen to them. They should have been man enough to stop it.'

'I find it strange that you thought the women in the pictures were sissies and not women. Is it because you picture yourself like those women and there is no doubt you are a sissy. You weren't man enough to stop it, were you Stevie boy? It was so easy to turn you into a sissy bitch. Maybe you deserve to be treated like they are treated, sissy boy.'

'I don't know, I just don't know anything anymore,' I answer, head down, feeling like I'm about to cry.

'Now don't cry sissy boy, it will ruin your makeup and we know how much you like looking pretty.'

'We can help you fulfill that fantasy Steffie, would you like to be our little bondage sissy?' I nod my head yes. 'You want us to make you helpless and punish you for being so fucking gay? Is that what you want bitch? We can do that.'

'Yes I want you to do that to me,' I answer sobbing lightly.

'You want men watching you as we abuse you. You want them to see you as a helpless little sissy fag boy, don't you?'

Sobbing, 'Yes.'

'Then we better get going. I'm sure you don't want to keep the men waiting,' Mistress Anne states. She hands me a pair of bright red panties that match the nylons and has me put them on.

I look at myself in the mirror. I can't stop from seeing the silver letters on the collar spelling out TRAMP. Why does that seem even more demeaning than even slut or sissy? I guess it kind of like when you here women being referred to as trailer trash. I watch as they clip a silver leash onto my collar and start leading me behind them. I have to take quick little step, the high heels making it hard to keep my balance and keep up with them. Where are they taking me? We get into an SUV with me sitting between Mistress Anne and Mistress Beth and drive off.

'Do you like my latex?' Mistress Beth asks.

'Yes, you look so sexy in the latex.'

'I can't wait to see you in latex sweetie. You and I will have a special night the first time I put you in latex.'

'Easy Beth, you don't want the little sissy shooting her little wad before we even get to the club. Now listen, Steffie. You are going to be taken onto a stage and you will put on a show for the men at this club. They like nasty little sissy boys like you Steffie. I don't have to tell you to obey. We will make sure of that.'

I look at Mistress Dana sitting in the front seat. She has not really been involved, staying in the background, not saying much. She must feel me staring as she turns and looks at me. There is no smile, no look of passion on her face but a face of a women that has bad intentions and is rather scary. I look down when she looks at me.

'Mistress Dana does not really like sissy boys. It bothers her that men, boys actually since they aren't manly, feels the need to dress up like a girl and be a faggot for real men. So finds that rather disgusting and Mistress Dana can be such a bitch to boys like that. Boys like you Steffie.'

If I wasn't worried before, I definitely am worried now. 'Please Mistress Anne, don't let her hurt me too much.'

'You said you thought the girls in the pictures deserved to be punished like that. You are just like them so why do you feel you shouldn't be punished?'

'I'm scared Mistress Anne.'

'I know you are and you should be Steffie. It will make things even more intense for you. The feeling of total helplessness can be rather overwhelming. Do not fight it, you know you deserve it. Never forget you belong to us this evening, disappointing us is not advisable.'

I feel the SUV stop and I'm helped from the car. Mistress Anne moves behind me and tells me to open my mouth. When I do she presses a red ball into my mouth and secures it behind my head. I can imagine what I must look like. They lead me up a walkway and into a club. I can hear men talking and it gets louder as I'm led up to large double doors. They open and I'm led inside by Mistress Anne with Mistress Dana beside her. The other two Mistresses take their place behind me.

I'm led into a medium size theatre that probable seats a hundred or so people. All the seats are filled with me, middle aged and above. All are dressed in suits and look like the upper income type people. They all stop talking and look at us as they lead me down the aisle towards the stage. I'm sure that I'm really swishing my ass as I struggle to keep up.

I look up at the stage and can see several apparatuses spaced around the stage. I see a wooden stock, an X cross and several bench type things. We finally get up on the stage and I have to stand center stage facing the men. I see the way they look at me. All the Mistresses beside Mistress Anne leave the stage exiting to the side.

'I'm so glad all you men could join us tonight. Our special guest tonight is Steffie. Two days ago, she was Steve, a straight boy, attractive but rather a nerd. Fortunately for him, he met some people that helped Steve discover what he really is.' He takes the ball gag from my mouth. 'Tell the men what you discovered about yourself Steve.'

'I discovered I was really gay,' I tell the men trying to sound as feminine as I can.

'Not only gay but what else Steve?'

'I discovered that I wanted to be a sissy and liked dressing up like a girl.'

'And what did you want people to call you?'

'I hoped they would call me Steffie.'

'Is Steffie a nice girl?'

'No Mistress Anne, she is a tramp.'

'Now tell me Steve, do you think it's right that a straight boy like you wants to be a girl and be used like a nasty, little tramp?'

'No it's wrong. I shouldn't do the things I do.'

'What do you think we should do about it Steve. What do you think Steffie deserves?'

'She deserves to be punished Mistress.'

'I agree. Mistress Dana will you please join us on stage.'

I watch her walk out. She now has on black boots that fit skin tight and all the way up her thighs. The heels are silver spikes at least 5" high. She has a black corset that is very tight. She is also wearing black leather gloves that cover most of her arm. I spiked black leather collar and bracelets finish the look. Her big tits and shaved pussy are on display. She has a flogger in her hand.

'Yes Mistress Anne?' she asks.

'This fag boy feels he needs to be punished for wanting to dress up like a girl and be a slut for real men.'

'Please take his panties off for me Mistress Anne. I want to see his pathetic little cock.'

She takes my panties off and my cock falls from between my legs. The panties to the floor and I step out of them. I stand there humiliated as they all look at my small, wrinkled up cock. I thought it wouldn't be so bad being treated like a sissy but find it more embarrassing when they are treating me like a gay boy.

Mistress Anne gets everyone's attention. 'I'm sure all you men bought raffle tickets. The first three winners get to come on stage and see if they can get this faggot's cock hard.' Mistress Beth, please bring out the raffle ticket stubs. She brings out this glass bowl with all the ticket stubs and holds it in front of me and tells me to pick three tickets out of the bowl. I do as told and give the tickets to Mistress Anne and Mistress Beth leaves the stage.

'Our winners are #124, #39 and #157. Will you gentle men please join me onstage.'

I watch as three men get up and the other men are clapping and yelling things to them. They come up and stand near Mistress Anne.

'What do you think of our little sissy boy?'

One of the men answers, 'He's very pretty. It's no wonder that he wanted to be a sissy. I don't see any way he could be much of a success as a man being as small as he is and with that little cock, what woman would want him.'

'Why don't you take his cock and see if you can get the boy excited. I know he likes it when men play with his little cock, don't you Steve. Why don't you ask the man if he will play with your little cock?'

I feel so humiliated. 'Will you play with my little cock Sir? Please.'

'Sure sweetie. You like men playing with you, don't you fag boy?' I feel him take my cock in two fingers and starts stroking me. 'You have such a cute little cock,' he tells me.

It feels good and I feel one of the other men rub my ass cheeks lightly. He whispers in my ear. 'Come on faggot, get that cock hard for the man. It's so small he can hardly hold it in his fingers. Your cock is really pathetic.'

My cock gets just a little bigger. It feels so good and I wish I would get hard so he could really stroke me.

Mistress Anne tells the man rubbing my ass that I might need more stimulation. I feel him trace his finger up my ass crack and then again pausing when he presses against my asshole. I feel his finger pressing and then he lifts up and brings his finger to my mouth.

'Lick it faggot. Get it nice and wet so I can slide it deep up your asshole. That's what you faggots like isn't it. Get my finger nice and juicy and then beg me to stick up all the way up your asshole.'

He pushes his finger deep into my mouth and then slides it in and out of my mouth as I suck on it. 'Will you please stick your finger up my ass?' I ask him and can't keep from thinking that I want to see what it's like.

The other man rubs my drop of precum all over my cockhead. It feels so good and I moan as I suck the finger in my mouth. As I suck it, I think about how he is going to finger me. It feels like my cock twitches when I think about it and I feel the man pinch my cockhead. It hurt but it felt good too. Then I feel the wet finger on my hole and then feel it slowly slide into me. He doesn't stop till his finger if buried in my ass. I can feel my hips move forward as his holds his finger deep in me.

'You like that faggot?' he whispers in my ear. 'Tell the men you love having my finger up your ass.' I feel him move his finger in a circle inside my ass. It feels so good and I can't keep from moaning. 'Tell them.'

I open my mouth to tell them right when he shoves his finger so deep and I can't keep from moaning loudly. 'His finger feels so good. I love the way he is making me feel.' My cock feels good but it still is rather soft.

'Why aren't you getting hard?' he asks as he finger fucks me. 'I thought you faggots like being finger fucked. I bet you get hard when you are getting fucked sissy boy?'

'I have never been fucked Sir.'

'Really? I figured you were putting that boy pussy out there for all the men. Hear that guys? This bitch hasn't even been fucked yet. How about a hundred man train? Think you could handle that bitch. We could get you broke in real well.'

'No Sir, I don't think I could and my Master won't let anyone fuck me till he gives his permission.'

'Since he can't even get that pathetic cock hard with these men playing with him,' Mistress Anne tells the third man, 'maybe he gets off on being punished. Maybe that other man is being to nice to his cock and balls. Maybe you should see if you can get him hard.'

The man playing with my cock moves aside and the other men moves up right in front of me, his face inches from mine. 'Is this what you want faggot?' he says taking my balls in his hand and squeezing hard.

'OWWW OWW it hurts, it hurts,' I cry out going onto my tiptoes trying to escape the pain. 'Please stop, please.' He just stares in my eyes as he pulls hard and twists my balls. 'Suffer for me boy,' he says just loud enough for me to hear as he releases my balls and brings his fist up hard right into my balls. I start to fall to the floor but he grabs me and holds me up. 'Is this what you want fag boy? You need a man to give you pain?'

I can hardly talk. The punch to my balls took my breath away. 'No, please stop.' I start crying.

'Men, look at this little crybaby,' Mistress Anne says to the men. 'I don't know about you but I think she should ask the man if he would punch her in the balls one more time. I know she deserves it. Girls don't have balls.'

The crowd gets loud and I hear a chant, 'One more time. One more time.'

'The crowd agrees with me Steffie,' Mistress Anne says. 'Girls shouldn't have balls and if they do, those balls need punished. Now ask the man to punch your balls again and ask him if he will do it harder this time.'

Oh god, I can't take that again and even harder. Of god, oh god.

'The men are waiting Steffie.'

I look at the man, my eyes pleading with him. 'Sir, will you punch me in the balls again and do it harder this time.'

He just smiles at me then suddenly bring the back of his fist up hard between my legs smacking my balls so hard. This time I fall to the floor and being bound as I am, I just fall on my side and curl up trying to stop the pain.

'Thank you gentlemen, you may return to your seats. Give the men a big hand,' Mistress Anne tells them and the men clap and yell out as they return to their seats.

I just lay on the floor feeling nauseous, tears flowing, sobbing loudly. Mistress Anne leaves the stage leaving me there with Mistress Dana. I'm curled up trying to stop my balls from hurting so badly. I can't believe he did that to me.

Mistress Dana grabs my head making me face her as she leans down over me. 'Did that hurt sissyboy? Was that big bad man mean to you?' she asks loud enough for everyone to hear.

Sobbing loudly, 'Yes Mistress. It really hurts.'

'Be a good girl and get up on your knees for me.'

I force myself to get up on my knee in front of her. We are standing sideways to the men in the theatre. She grabs my hair pulling it back making me look up at her. Her face is above mine.

'What did the bad man do to you girl?'

As tears run down my cheeks, 'He hit me in the balls Mistress, really hard. It hurts so much.'

She glares at me for at least a minute and she makes sure I kept eye contact with her. This woman was definitely a dominatrix that enjoys control. She comes behind me and unlacing the arm sleeve and takes it off me. It feels so good to be able to move my arms. Then she comes and stands in front of me.

'Then you probably aren't going to like this either,' she tells me as she brings her boot hard right into my balls.

I double over in so much pain. I'm crying loudly, trying to stay bend over, safer, but her hand grabs my hair again pulling my head back. She looks at me, the look scary. Then she slaps me so hard I fall to the side.

'Fucking sissy cunt. Get on your hands and knees, NOW!!'

I can't, it hurts too much. I just lie there crying. I don't even think about the men watching. Oh, it really hurts. Suddenly, a flogger comes across my back hard.

'I said to get on your hands and knees faggot,' she says bringing the flogger down hard across both ass cheeks.

'OW OWWW,' I cry out raising an arm trying to protect myself but the flogger hits my ass again harder.

'Now bitch, you better do as told, you don't want to upset me, do you? You upset me and maybe I won't be as nice to you as I have been.'

I force myself to get on my hands and knees. Sobbing loudly, my balls still hurt a lot.

'I have a question for you girl? How can you have balls if you are a girl? That's disgusting, a girl with balls. I think a girl must regret having balls. Don't you think Steffie,' she asks making sure everyone can hear her.

Nodding my head up and down, 'Yes Mistress, girls shouldn't have balls.'

'I bet you wish you didn't have balls Steffie.'

Crying loudly, just imagining terrible thoughts. 'I wish I didn't have balls Mistress Dana.'

'Tell the men that Steffie. Look up at them. Look at the way they are looking at you. You know you love the feeling you get when you know men are watching you being used like a little sissy wimp.'

I look up at the men and they are all watching me. They have to see the tears flowing and the pain I am feeling. I think that is why they pay to see this I admit to myself. They like watching me being punished and humiliated. But why doesn't that upset me? I should be disgusted with them but instead, I want them to watch.

I look from man to man and I know I'm right. 'I'm a sissy and I wish I didn't have balls,' I say loud enough to be heard. As I finish, she brings her boot up from behind me right into my balls making me scream as I collapse in front of all the men. Crying loudly, begging her to stop.

'We will let you keep your balls sweetie, at least for now, if for no other reason then I love destroying them. You have no idea how wet it makes me hurting you in front of all these men,' she says bringing the flogger down over my back over and over.'

I just lay there taking it. She finally stops and walks in front of me and moves one boot right in front of me face. I don't want her to hurt me anymore and I move to her boot and kiss it. She doesn't move as I start licking her boot. The way she is standing gives the men a clear view of my tongue licking all over her boot. She finally lifts her boot and puts the sole of her boot to my lips. I force myself to lick it and can taste the dirt and grime on the sole but I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to try hard to please her and maybe she won't hurt me anymore. So I clean the dirty sole and then repeat the process with her other boot.

When I finish Mistress licking her boots, she helps me to my feet. My back feels on fire from her flogging and my balls ache. I have trouble standing.

'Would a couple of you men help me? My little tramp seems to be having trouble standing. Anne, please bring me a couple raffle stubs. Will #14 and #67 join me? Two men walk up onto the stage and to Mistress Dana. 'Each of you men take an arm and hold onto her.'

'I've had to watch this little bitch all night and all I can feel is disgust. Look at this boy. Nothing but a little tramp, doing what he told no matter how nasty it is. There is a video of him for sale where he's dressed all up like a sissy that shows her tonguing some black man asshole. This girl is nothing but trailer trash.'

She looks at me then suddenly backhands me hard. The men squeeze my wrists tighter holding me in place. My cheek really stings.

'Move her to the front of the stage so all the men can see her face and hold her tight,' she tells the two men. I'm at the edge of the stage and I can't move my head and look around at the men. 'Look at her pretty face. There is only one more thing that will make her face perfect. It will be tears running down her face as she screams,' she says and then brings a wooden paddle down hard across my ass cheeks.

I scream. My ass feels on fire. I try to move but with my feet bound so close together and the men holding my arms hold me stretched out, I can't move.

'Hurts don't it boy. Paddles like this one,' she says holding it up in front of my face, 'has made many boys let go of their manhood. They know what they are now.'

I look at the paddle. It looks about eighteen inches long and is made of a dark wood. There are two rows of holes drilled through the board. It looks a lot like fraternity paddles.

'Now one lucky man will be allowed to paddle this sissy boy three times,' she as the bowl is brought over in front of me. She tells the man holding my right arm to let go and she makes me draw a stub from the bowl. I hand it to her and the man grabs my arm again. '#15, will you come join me?'