All Comments on 'Stevie's Journey'

by gbr2004

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Such a fantastic story, I just can’t wait for the next chapter. Steffie is in for a crazy ride!

Please write quickly!!! :-D

thomashwhitethomashwhite5 months ago

I just wish in one of these stories the young small straight dude actually used his brain. As a legal assistant he couldn’t have been too dumb. As soon as he was blackmailed and realized where this was going, I would have enjoyed him walking to a rival legal office where he shared the tale of what Mike was doing. I’m sure they could have introduced him to a nice Fed with a wire.

I know that isn’t the fantasy everyone has, but you never see a failure of the blackmailers in these. I get to the blackmail point and start screaming in my head to not be stupid even though I know they will. Sexual Blackmailers never let go of you. They are scum and prey on the weak like other molesters. The blackmailer’s results come from the hopeless situation they put the victim in while the blackmailer tries to convince them it is really what they want.

The reality is that some of the week seeming small young men I’ve known have been amongst the strongest willed men I’ve known. They survived the rest of us while staying true to themselves. Bullies wouldn’t have the strength of conviction to go through what they do.

Btw - I love non-consent that just admits what it is openly. But, as a guy with real consent issues (prior molestation) I cringe at non-consent that tries to play itself as consensual. Also, don’t pretend any of the people involved in these stories are anything other than pieces of shit. That includes Taylor and his friends. They would be just as responsible for a suicide or mental breakdown by Steve as much as Mike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous