Stevie's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve's descent into submission continues.
17.6k words
4.76
14.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

I sleep soundly but finally wake up and realize it's almost nine o'clock. I get up and take a shower. The hot water feels so good. I get dried off and go over to the dresser and open the top drawer and there are several pairs of panties in the drawer. I pick out a red pair and slip them up my legs. They feel so soft as I pull them up. I reach in and tuck my cock back between my legs. I go put on the long white man's shirt and comb my hair out, combing it back and tucking it behind the ears like she did. I walk out of the bedroom into the kitchen and see Mike and another man having a cup of coffee.

'Hello Steffie. I hope you slept alright.' He turns to the other man, 'We went to a party last night and Steffie does so like attention. Come sit down on my lap sweetie.'

I see the man looking at me and I can imagine what he is thinking. I go over and Mike spreads his legs and I sit over one leg, my legs now between his. I feel his hand on my bare thigh.

'Steffie, say hello to Thomas.'

'Hello Sir,' I answer trying to keep my voice sounding as feminine as I can but again I just think I sound like a fag.

'Hello Steffie. You are very pretty. I can see why you wanted to be a sissy. You are way to pretty to be a boy.'

I want to tell him that I don't want to be a sissy at all but I know what will happen to me if I tell him that. 'Thank you Sir, I'm glad you think I'm pretty.'

'Did you have a fun time at the party?'

'It was very different, that is for sure Sir.'

'A boy who works for me had an ecstasy party,' Mike tells him as he reaches down and adjusts my shirt so just a little of the red panties shows. 'There were a few men there, like I stopped there for a while and I wanted to pick up Steffie, but it was mainly gay boys and sissies there. You should have seen Steffie. She fit right in with the other sissy boys there. She wore a terrific outfit and everyone there wanted to get close to her but she spent most of her time with the other sissies.'

'I would have loved to have seen that. Mike, I've always said sissies make the best cocksuckers.'

'You could have researched that at that party Thomas. There were a couple sissies there that you couldn't keep off a cock. I know the slut Briana swallowed at least four loads during the night. You should have seen the look on Steffie's face when she was being displayed. She couldn't stop making eye contact with man after man to see if they were looking at her. She loved the way they looked at her. She is fighting it but she is such a sissy.'

'I would have loved to have been there. I know how hot things can get when a boy realizes what a cunt he really is. Was that you Steffie? Steffie, the sissy faggot cunt. Did you find a nice cock to suck at the party?'

'No, I was...' I start to say as Mike interrupts.

'Trust me, she couldn't keep her eyes off the cocks and I could tell she loved watching the sissies suck men off. Steffie is a virgin and this was her first gay party. She had never sucked a cock or been fucked. She didn't have permission to suck anyone's cock but that didn't keep her from looking. She told me later last night that she wished some man would have made her suck a stranger's cock in front of everyone.'

'Really, virgin, and such a naughty boy. You know how bad you want to make this deal Mike. Give me an hour with her and I will agree to your price and we will have a deal.'

'I want the deal for sure Thomas but she stays virgin till I decide how it's going to go, probably a silent auction. I will let you know before I do anything. I would really like to take her cherry but it's worth too much.'

I stand there listening to them talk about me like I'm his property and will do as told. I really want to say something but I think about the spanking last night and I force myself to stay quiet.

'What I will do to close this deal Thomas, is have Steffie suck your cock and you can come in her mouth if you want or all over her pretty face. Steffie, take off that shirt. Show Thomas your smooth body and your pretty panties.'

I unbutton the shirt as Thomas watches me. I take it off and lay it on a chair and turn and look at Thomas. He looks at me then down to my panties and motions for me to come closer. I move till I'm standing right in front of him as he sits at the kitchen table. I feel so helpless and weak. He reaches out and runs his finger over the smooth front of my panties.

'Perfect, sissies always keep their clits tucked between their legs,' he tells me as he rubs my crotch. He runs the flat of his hand between my legs and I can feel his hand squeeze my cock. It felt good when I did it to myself but this feels even better and I can keep from pressing against his hand when he touches me. 'You want to suck my cock sweetie? You want to taste my cum?' he asks as he continues rubbing his hand against my cock.'

I turn to look at Mike but Thomas grabs me by the chin and makes me look at him. 'Forget him. I asked you if you wanted to suck my cock.'

God, his hand feels so good. I look at him and know it's wrong but I want his cock. I need to know, now that I'm not high, if it's the same. Will I love the feel of a cock deep in my mouth? Do I want him cumming in my mouth? 'Yes Sir, I would like to suck your cock.'

'Get down on your knees, look up at me and tell me how you can't wait to suck my cock and become a cocksucker for many men.'

I just accept what is happening and go down on my knees and look up at him. 'I want to suck your cock Sir. I want to see what it feels like to be a cocksucker and suck off other men.' SLAP!! He slaps my face hard.

'I don't believe you. You need to tell me how much you like being treated like a sissy. Tell me how you really need cock in your mouth. Tell me what a sissy faggot you are and make me believe it.' My cheek really stings as I look down. 'No bitch, look at me and tell me what you really are.'

Trying to hold back tears, 'Sir, I love it when men treat me like a sissy. I love the way they talk to me making me see that I must really be gay. All I can think about is sucking cock Sir. Please let me suck your cock. I really want to be a good cocksucker Sir. Please help me. Fuck my face. Please!!'

'Ask your Master for permission bitch.'

I turn and look at Mike and his look says it all. He is enjoying watching this man use me. He nods his head to do it. 'He gave me permission Sir, can I suck you now?' I try to think about what I'm feeling but everything seems so unreal. it's like I'm watching this and not really doing it, but all I know is I want is to suck his cock. I need to suck his cock. 'Please Sir, please?'

His hand moves to the back of my head and he presses my head into his crotch and moves it slowly around. I can feel his hard cock through his slacks pressing against my cheeks. He holds me tightly and I have trouble breathing and finally he lets me loose. I take a big breath.

'What is your name?' he asks me holding my chin making me look at him.

'Steffie Sir.'

'Very good, and what are you?' he asks as he moves my hands to his belt.

I unfasten his belt and look up at him. 'I'm a sissy fagboy.' I look down at his crotch and I know he wants me to continue unfastening his slacks. I unzip him and he has no underwear on and his cock is right there. I just look at it.

'You can't believe how much you want to suck my cock, can you sissy boy? I understand Steffie. You know you shouldn't want to but you do. You want to feel my cock sliding into your mouth so badly. You can almost taste it, can't you sissy? You want to run your tongue all over the head, don't you Steffie?'

'Yes Sir, I really want to be your cocksucker.'

I just look at it as he rises up and pushing his slacks down enough to expose his whole cock and balls. His cock is at least seven inches, thick and very hard. He takes it in his hand and strokes it. He wipes a big drop of precum off his piss slit and holds his finger out in front of my face and then smears it onto my lips.

'Fag lipstick,' he says as he slides his finger into my mouth and I can't keep myself from sucking it. 'You really are so very gay Stevie. Come on boy, come show me how much you like worshipping cock.'

I lean forward eagerly and take the big mushroom head into my mouth and start rubbing my tongue all over it and licking his piss slit. I couldn't believe it when I heard myself moan as I sucked his cock deeper into my mouth. He pulls me off his cock and smeared the juices all over my cheeks and nose then pulls my head onto his cock making me take it deeper.

'This bitch does like to suck cock, doesn't she Mike? I can't wait to throat her.'

'Take it easy on her. This is new for her. She will take it all. You just need to be patient with her.'

'Patient, my ass. The only way bitches really learn is bent over some man's knees. That's the only time you can keep the bimbos mind where it should be.'

'Show him you can take it all Steffie. Let him watch you as you force yourself deeper and deeper till you feel it against your throat. I know you don't want Thomas spanking you so what are you going to do when you feel his cock at your throat Steffie?'

I can't imagine getting another spanking. My ass still really stings and is sore. Mike grabs my hair and pulls my head back till I'm looking right at Thomas.

'Tell him what you will do Steffie,' Mikes tells me.

'I will press harder Sir and I will take your cock down my throat. I want you to face fuck me and help train me to be a good cocksucker.'

'Very well said,' Mike states. 'Now show him what a terrific little cocksucker you are Steffie. Make him cum all over your face. I know how it turns you on to get a good facial.'

And I do it. I take my time making him want it more and more and I love the way he moans every time his cock slides into my throat. He takes my head in his hands and gives me a hard face fucking that only ends when he pulls his cock out of my mouth and sprays a big load of cum all over my face. I was panting hard trying to get my breath as I feel him take his cock and smear his cum all over my face and onto my lips.

'Stevie, you are such a slut. God, you couldn't get enough of my cock. I think this little bitch has been lying to you Mike. She sucks cock like a pro that been at it for a while. I might not be able to afford her first but this bitch and I are going to spend some serious time together in the future. You know my reputation as a trainer Mike.'

'I know Thomas. Your boys are terrific. I will have to see how it goes between us and then I will know how I'm going to handle things.

'Let me sign that paperwork and get the fuck out of here before I start begging you to let me fuck her,' Thomas tells Mike. After completing that, Thomas looks at me.

'I will be seeing you soon sissy boy. I am looking forward to spending time with you Steffie. Mike finds such pretty boys but sometimes it necessary for him to send them to me to make them really understand. I will be waiting for you, and trust me, you will learn your place. Thank me bitch. Tell me you loved sucking my cock. You really are so very gay.'

I feel his cum all over my face. God, he really face fucked me. I took his big cock into my throat. I never thought I could do that. I felt like he used my mouth to masturbate himself. I saw the way he looked when he shoved his cock deep into my mouth and hold it there till he would finally pull me head back and let me take a big breath and then he would shove his cock all the way in, his hand holding my head, not allowing me to pull back. Over and over, his cock almost out then slowly sliding deeper and deeper into my mouth and then not stopping, but taking my mouth. I could feel the slobber all over my lips and chin. It was so intense. When he finally pulled out and came out over my face, I remember the only thought I had was I wanted his cum in my mouth. I wanted his cum.

'Thank you Sir, thank you for fucking my face and giving me your cum.'

'I will be thinking about you until we meet again Steffie. I have a feeling you will be thinking about me as well. It's ok to admit that you really are a sissy and love serving real men. Yours thoughts will be of you, on your knees, begging for cock, really wanting a man to fuck you hard. Think about it sissy boy when you think about me.'

'Yes Sir,' I answer when I think what time with him might be like. He turns me on, the way he talks to me, but I'm kind of scared of him. How intense might he make this and would it be too much. He talks to Mike quietly for a few minutes out of my hearing and then Thomas leaves.

'Thomas is very interested in you Steffie and Thomas is not like me Steffie. I see a pretty sissy boy that hates being such a sissy but he can't help himself. He will not treat you like I would, having a pretty little cocksucker to use. Thomas, he likes to break little pretty boys till they turn into submissive little fag fuck toys for real men to use. He's a firm believer that a boy doesn't really understand anything unless he is crying like a little fucking girl. When you get the boy to that point, he will finally understand what he really is and he will do as told.'

'So he will hurt you. He will restrain you so you can't move and then he will break you. You will be spanked, paddles and whipped. You will beg to do anything to get him to stop. He loves control. Do you want me to send you to spend time with Thomas? I promise you will be acting like a sissy when Thomas sends you back to me. Is that what you want Steffie?'

'No Sir, please don't make me spend time with Thomas. He scares me. I promise I will be good and try to behave as told. I want to be with you Sir. I will try harder.'

'Now I want you to go to your room. Put on a pretty dress and some makeup then come see me. You have thirty minutes,' he tells me as he walks away.

I go back to my room and open the closet and there are several dresses hanging in there. The thought of actually wearing a dress just seemed so out there. I just stand there looking at them. I see a yellow sundress hanging there and it seems to be less feminine then several of the really sexy dresses and minidresses. It has stings that tie in a bow on my shoulders and when I slip it on it comes down mid thigh. It feels so strange. I go look in the mirror and it all looks so unreal, me standing there in a bright yellow sundress.

I finally pull myself away from the mirror and go over to the makeup table and picked up the tube of lipstick. When I open it, it's a bright pink. I put it on the best I can, hoping it looks ok. I rub a little of the pink lipstick on my cheeks and rub it around making my cheeks a light pink. I manage to put some blue accents on my eyelids and figured that was the best I was going to do.

I went back to the mirror and looked at myself. It was very hard to try and feel very masculine standing there in a dress. I pull it up and look at the red panties. The thought of changing into some yellow panties to match my dress rushes into my mind and I go do it. My panties, my dress, how did it get to this? I got to keep my shit together but damn, no more spanking.

I need some kind of shoes and when I look in the closet there are several pairs of shoes. I see a pair of sandals with two inch heels that should work and I put them on. I go back to the mirror, I don't seem to be able to stay away from it, and see how the shoes finish the look. I just stare at myself and think about how men say I'm pretty and I can see that if I knew what I was doing, I really could look very feminine. I look at my bare shoulders with just the strings holding up the dress. It fit me loosely but still tight enough to show my slender build and the way the skirt flared out, makes the simple dress look very sexy. It makes me feel so strange that I don't know what to think.

I walk back to the living room trying to walk as he would like me too. I could feel the skirt move as I swished my way over to him. 'I hope this is ok Sir.'

'Very nice Steffie. You look so good in it. Don't you just love it?'

I know what response he expects from me to avoid problems but what really bothers me that I kind of like acting like I'm gay and a sissy. 'Yes Sir. It does make me feel so different.'

'And you love it don't you Steffie. I bet you spent a lot of time at the mirror loving the way you looked, didn't you Steffie. You know you love being dressed up like a girl.'

'I don't kn...'

'Yes you do. Tell me you love dressing up like a sissy.'

I look at him then look down. 'I like dressing up like a sissy Sir. It makes me feel different.'

'Looking at you, it's hard to imagine you as a man. It's no wonder you didn't get anywhere trying to deal with the real man's world. I bet most of them saw through you and knew you were gay. I bet several of them jacked off thinking about cumming in your mouth.'

'Did you think about sucking any of these men? I bet you even wanted to give up that fag pussy of yours but you were too much of a wimp to do anything about it.'

'No Sir, I never really had gay thoughts till this all started.'

'You will slowly start to dress more feminine at work. You can use my account, go shopping and buy some lady slacks that zip on the side. And get yourself some women's shoes, minimum two inch heels but I want you to buy a black and a white pair of pumps with four inch spiked heels for when we go out. We will work on higher heels later.'

'Please don't feminize me at work Sir. That will be so humiliating. Please I will do whatever else you want.'

'You will start dressing more feminine or discipline will occur. You will do whatever else I want you to do anyway so don't offer something I already have. I own you bitch. Now listen, since you are all dressed, I want you go see a Doctor Sloan. He will give you your weekly shot and pills to help you feel more feminine. Once you stop taking them, everything will go back to normal.' He tells me knowing the truth is after several months the effects are irreversible. 'He will also give you some cream to use that will remove hair for at least a month. You will have no hair below your neck.'

'When you leave there, go to this spa,' he says handing me a card. 'Ask for

Andre. Tell him you want your ears pierced and for him to do what he can with your hair but I definitely want blond highlights. Andre knows what I expect. Have one of the girls give you a manicure and paint your nails in a light pink.'

I just stand there trying to take it all in. There is no way for me to fight this. I just give in. 'Ok Sir, let me go change.'

'No you will go as you are dressed now. You have one minute to grab your license and whatever else you need and to be out of here. And buy yourself a purse, one that hangs from your shoulder.'

How can I do this? I'm so fucked. I go get my wallet and car keys and walk out as he stands there just begging me to defy him. I get outside and the first thing I notice is the wind blowing on my bare legs and blowing my shirt up. I can't believe I'm out in public wearing a dress and I'm expected to do get shit done while dressed like this. I would just like to disappear but I know he will totally fuck up my life with real life problems, like jail.

I force myself to drive to the doctor's office and finally walk in to the reception desk. There is a couple sitting across the room along with another middle aged woman sit alone. A cute young receptionist just looks at me and I can see a little smirk.

'You must be Steve?' she asks loud enough for the others to hear. 'Mike called and said you would be stopping by. It will just be a few minutes. You go have a seat and make sure you sit like the sissy you are. Mike told me to make sure you behave properly. There is a copy of Cosmopolitan for you to read as you wait.'

If my face could get any redder, it would have from the way that young girl talked to me. I go sit down and cross my legs and the sundress rides way up my legs. I see the woman whispering something to her husband and he turns and looks at me then turns away quickly. I try to hide behind the magazine till I finally hear, 'Steve.' I know she said that loud enough for everyone to hear just to make it even more embarrassing for me but I can't do anything about it but get up and follow her through the door and we go into a room and she closes the door and sits down in front of a computer and tells me to have a seat. In a couple minutes another young girl comes in and tells me her name is Tanya and that she will be assisting the doctor. She is drop dead gorgeous and that seems to make it even more humiliating for me.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers