Stewart's Best Week Ever: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
228 Followers

Jeri walked around Stewart and started French kissing with him until she said, "Keep fucking that cunt, Stewart. I want to see you blast her face with all your cum."

"Yes, oh fuck yes, Stewart. I want your cum all over my face. Do it," Ali pleaded. Stewart could feel his orgasm starting to grow in earnest. He started puffing breaths of air as he got closer.

"I'm gonna cum," he shouted and pulled out of Jeri. Ali quickly turned around and Jeri grabbed hold of Stewart's cock, pumping it with all her energy. In less than 10 seconds, Stewart's cock started unleashing large blasts of cum all over Ali's face, her hair, and her tits. More flew out over Jeri's head and on to the side of the tub and on to the grass. Jeri didn't let up on stroking him until Stewart nearly fell over with exhaustion. Jeri then started licking some of the cum off Ali's face and left breast, while Ali took her right breast in her hand and tongued up cum for herself.

Ali finally went under the water to scrub most of the cum off her body. When she emerged the three sat back, looking happy and satisfied.

After relaxing in the Jacuzzi for a while longer, the trio washed themselves off in the outside shower and dried off with towels hanging on a nearby hook. Jeri then led them up to her bedroom where the three of them tossed their towels aside. Jeri said, "It's time" and Ali nodded in agreement. The vice-principal went into Jeri's closet and emerged with a hand-gripped two-pronged dildo. It was covered in lube, especially the upper dildo.

Jeri got on all fours on her bed and said, "Do it." Ali knelt behind her and slid the lower dildo into Jeri's wet pussy. Then she slowly slid the upper dildo into Jeri's ass. Jeri let out a loud groan as Ali pushed it further and further into her ass until it disappeared so just the handle was showing. The lower part of the fake dick was already completely submerged in Jeri's pussy.

Ali began thrusting back and forth into both of Jeri's holes. The noises emanating from Jeri's mouth sounded like she was speaking in tongues. After taking some time to adjust to the double invasion, Jeri turned to Stewart and said, "Kneel down in front of me." Stewart and his twitching, leaking fully hard cock joined the ladies on the bed. Jeri took Stewart's raging hard on into her mouth. As she had done before, she easily slipped past the large head and slid most of the way down his shaft.

Ali's motions with the dual dildo served another function. The momentum she was creating caused Stewart's cock to fuck Jeri's mouth. The room was filled with the sounds and smells of sex; bodies being manipulated, grunts and groans, and satisfaction. After Jeri orgasmed from Ali's penetration, she withdrew her mouth from Stewart's cock and said, "You turn."

Ali motioned with her finger for Stewart to join her behind Ali. The teenager knelt down by Jeri and started to insert her cock in her pussy, but was halted when Jeri said, "Uh uh. This is my other surprise. You're going to take my ass." Stewart looked unsure and glanced over to Ali, who nodded in confirmation. While Jeri applied more lube to her, Ali slathered the head and shaft of Stewart's cock with a thick coating of the same lube.

"I...I've never done this before," Stewart nervously uttered.

"Don't worry, Stewart. I'm going to help you get that big beautiful cock inside that tight sweet ass," Ali assured him. "You're a quick study; you'll know when to thrust slowly and when to spread her ass wide with that big dick of yours. You ready, Jeri?"

"Give it to me, now," Jeri pleaded.

Stewart got right behind Jeri's ass as Ali squeezed his thick shaft with one hand while she wrapped her other hand just below the head of his cock. She aligned the head with Jeri's opening and started to slowly shove it inside of her rectum. Ali didn't stop until Stewart's bulbous head was completely inside of Jeri's ass.

Jeri started puffing air as if she were in labor. After giving Jeri a minute to adjust to the large invasion, Ali starting pushing more of Stewart's cock inside of her. Soon, he was halfway inside of Jeri's forbidden zone. Jeri came just from the feeling of her ass being filled up and the excitement of the moment...she hadn't even touched herself. With Ali's encouragement, Stewart grabbed the side of her hips and slowly started to push even more of his cock inside of her; inch after inch disappeared.

"Oh, fuck!" Ali exclaimed. Her eyes like two giant saucers watching Jeri's ass devour Stewart's massive beast. Stewart was nearly completely inside of Jeri when Ali instructed him to slowly pull back out almost all the way and then slowly thrust forward again. After repeating the motion several times, Ali said, "Now fuck that ass hard and fast."

Stewart obeyed orders and started thrusting quickly so that Jeri's ass slapped against his thighs. Ali removed the lower part of the detachable two-pronged dildo and slid it into Jeri's soaked pussy. Using her right hand, she rapidly fucked Jeri's cunt with the dildo, matching Stewart's rhythm so that Jeri was getting slammed in both holes simultaneously.

While Ali played with her clit, Stewart started to smack Jeri on the ass.

"Oh God, yes. Again Stewart, again," Jeri shrieked. Stewart alternated hands smacked Jeri's right cheek then her left, leaving them both red. Meanwhile, he increased the speed in which he fucked her ass. It sent Jeri over the edge and she squirted her orgasm on Stewart's cock and legs, and on the face of Ali below. It caused Ali to climax from her own fingers and Stewart started to grunt loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh.....yeesssssss...give it to me, baby," Jeri screamed. Stewart obliged, pumping spurt after spurt of his thick cum inside of her ass. When his cock and his body were finally exhausted, Stewart collapsed back on the bed. Ali sat up and jammed her tongue inside of Jeri's ass so she could savor some of Stewart's cum.

Jeri remained quiet for some time until she finally said, "I think I'm going to need an ass transplant." The threesome laughed heartily until Ali said, "I'm starving."

"You're not satisfied yet?" queried Jeri.

"I meant for food, wiseass."

"I know, I know. But, there's one more thing we have to do for Stewart. Or, I should say, to Stewart." Stewart quickly looked back and forth at the duo wondering what they had next in store for him.

"Let's go shower," said Jeri. "Actually that would make it two more surprises with the shower being the first."

Like the rest of her home, Jeri's master bedroom shower was magnificent. The bathroom held a large indoor tub with Jacuzzi jets on the side. There was enough room to hold six people. Both side walls held large shower heads so that the three of them could be under the water at once. Stewart thought to himself, this isn't the first time there's been multiple people in here.

After the three finished washing up, Ali said, "You think it's for that last surprise, Jeri?"

"Oh, I think so, Ali." The two pushed Stewart up against one of the shower walls and then knelt in front of him. Ali started licking his balls while Jeri began to suck on the head of his cock. In seconds, Stewart was completely hard again. The two ladies started kissing their way up and down his rock hard shaft. They swirled their tongues on the head of his cock, kissing and tonguing each other as they did so.

Stewart put a hand on each of their heads to steady himself as they took turns swallowing as much of his cock as they could. "Holy shit," Ali exclaimed as Jeri, for the first time, completely devoured all 11-1/2 inches of Stewart's erection. She stopped what she was doing to marvel as Jeri's cock sucking skills. Jeri increased her speed, pulling Stewart's cock nearly out of her mouth before plunging it in its entirety to the back of her throat. Ali went back to work on Stewart's balls with her tongue and also rubbed them with the palm of her hand. It was more than Stewart could take.

"I'm cummmming," he blurted out. Jeri pulled back to the head of his cock and started inhaling shot after shot of Stewart's cum. Though it wasn't as large a load as his earlier ejaculation, it was still more than the average amount of cum. With Stewart's orgasm coming to an end, Jeri took his cock out of her mouth and open Ali's mouth. She let a large amount of jizz flow down into Ali's mouth and the two started swapping Stewart's cum back and forth. Finally, the two swallowed, enjoying every drop of Stewart's output.

Stewart slid down the wall of the shower to the tub floor. He just kept looking back and forth at the two incredibly sexy ladies who worshipped his cock. He smiled in amazement.

The three finally made it to the dining room and feasted on a large dinner. When it was time to call it night, Ali gave both Stewart and Jeri a long kiss good night and headed for home. Jeri changed back into her Mrs. Wilkins outfit and drove Stewart to his house. His parents were watching TV when he went inside.

"How was the gardening, Stewart" said his Mom.

"Tiring, but the landscaping is amazing," Stewart replied. He kissed his parents good night and fell into bed exhausted and still dressed.

jrydher1
jrydher1
228 Followers
12