Sthandwa Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work my way up to her neck, taking in her back, her sides, even her armpit and then I softly move her head to one side and kiss her deeply, all the while running hands over her, a single nail up the centre of her back. She's so turned on, I can actually see the flush on her ebony cheeks. Sthandwa tries to return the kiss fiercely, but I don't let her.

I stop.

Touch her briefly. Pause.

A finger straying to her wetness. And then nothing

A nail. Followed by a breath on her skin.

A slapped buttock. The whisper of a touch down a side.

The drip of a candle, wax hot on her back, a line trailing down to the crack of her arse.

An ice cube sliding down her back, following the heat.

Harsh spanking, finger prints raised on Sthandwa's arse cheeks.

Ice dripped slowly down her, from the nape of her neck until it flows down the crack of her arse, pooling around the anal plug.

I've no idea if Sthandwa is in pain and pleasure. I'm hoping she is. I can see her pussy still glistening wetly and her clit large and swollen as I spread her legs spread wide and pull her arse high into the air.

She hasn't said a word, just an occasional drawing of breath.

I drip hot wax higher up the crack of her arse, not quite scalding.

Ice running slowly down her back. Holding it in my fist so that it melts onto her butt plug, running down her pussy lips, over her clit. I can see her trembling, the goosebumps all over her, but she hasn't yet begged me to just fuck her.

My tongue whispers over her clit. Fingers pushing on her opening, spreading her lips wide... A tease.

Her chest is rising, there's a flush on her face through her black skin. She's so very turned on. This isn't self congratulatory, she just is. I think she is very much enjoying being played with. Very much.

I think.

I turn her over, blindfolded still, tied to the bed.

I bite a nipple and my hands wander as I kiss her deeply. Very deeply.

I hint at a touch of her clit. And then slap her hard. Just there. Harder than I meant.

She kind of twitches and spasms away from the hardness, her back arching, but there is no voice of complaint.

I can see the look of concentration on her face, a study in someone being erotic TO her. A study in anticipation. She wants this, she wants me to spank her arse, slap her clit and to dribble ice water over her, molten wax down the crack of her arse.

The ping of the microwave earlier was for heating the jar of chocolate. It's still warm, probably too warm. The spoon scoops it up regardless and, from a height, starts dropping the hot liquid on a single nipple, running across the other. Sliding down her stomach, hot.

That's all she knows. Heat. I stop before reaching her clit.

And start eating the chocolate from her, sticky, sweet, guzzling it from her breasts, biting it off her nipples and licking it from her stomach.

I pull her head back and kiss her deeply. She understands. She eats my lips, and then I descend and lick more off her.

Dribble more of the hot chocolate on her ebony flesh. Right on to her clitoris. I eat that from her and kiss her hard again. She can taste herself and the chocolate and still she is eager, her tongue inside my mouth, sucking on my lower lip.

I flip the lid from another bottle.

Squirt cream, this time right on to her clit, a finger disappearing inside her, my mouth eating it directly from her. Kissing her again.

I squirt it again, only onto my cock this time.

Force my cock into her mouth and she eats the cream off my manhood eagerly. I slide myself deep down her throat and she gags as I do so, but she forces me deeper inside her throat, taking me, all of me, eager, until I pull myself out of her mouth entirely.

My hands spank her clit again, softer, but more frequent. Her body twitches with each strike and she groans with both the pleasure and the pain.

She can hear the rattle of ice in a glass again and I'm sliding an cube over her clit, easing it inside her.

She moans deeply now. I eat more chocolate from her and kiss her. My hand spanks her clit.

I can see her chest rising, she's close to orgasm, the breath sharp and deep.

I lie on top of her and remove her blindfold. We kiss hard.

"Are you close to cumming, Sthandwa?" I ask, as her face tells me she is.

She cannot talk, she just nods jerkily, her eyes wide and wild.

It's a little soon yet, I want her close, not climaxing just yet.

I get off her and leave her be, no sensory input of any sort. And reveal the last of my purchases. A toy. One of those clitoral toys that sucks and releases. I don't think she's used one before. It's the reason I have removed her blindfold. I want her to see what I'm doing now.

I turn it on, and it vibrates loudly. I can see the look on her face as it presses on her clit.

She gasps loudly and her body arches.

I take it away again. Kiss her and pause the play. Just kissing. It's hot, passionate, and I undo Sthandwa's restraints while we devour each other.

Lying down, I pull her on top of me, the stickiness of chocolate and cream shared between us. A final ice cube. It goes inside her, the last one having melted in the furnace inside her. That gasp again.

She is so close to orgasming with just that ice cube. Her stomach is fluttering and her eyes are closed and she's gasping and gulping air into her lungs.

I steer her onto my cock and a shudder simply runs through her. I'm not sure her legs are working at this point as she just sits.

I press the toy hard on to her clit and her entire pussy grips my cock hard.

She's cumming, and I keep the toy pressed hard onto her, my other hand holding a fist of her hair to pull her body on to mine. It lets me fuck her hard.

She makes a half attempt for me to stop using the toy on her clit, but she has no strength in her, and I keep toy pressed on her, my cock hard inside her. She's cumming again, and I'm relentless, the toy sucking on her clit, the ice melting inside her cunt, my cock hard and fucking her.

My orgasm is rising rapidly now and I'm cumming and she's cumming again, even harder, saying things under her breath that I can't understand.

I can feel her cum dribbling down my balls.

There's a shocked pause as her body stops on top of me. The surprise on her face.

*

Oh dear! What did I just do? Terror and panic is written all over my face. I couldn't control it, I lost myself completely, lost to the moment. Oh fuck, oh fuck.

"Sthandwa, I think I just peed on you and I'm so sorry." The words rush out of my mouth. I'm horrified.

"No you didn't" he says, not-quite-laughter on his face. "That's female ejaculation, if it was pee, it would smell like pee!"

It takes a moment to register. I just had my first gushing orgasm.

Don't get me wrong, I've had lots and lots of orgasms, but never like this, never this intense, deep and wet.

I'm still shocked. I'm still horrified.

I can see the wrinkles of a smile around his eyes, and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. I can feel my orgasm subsiding, it's waves lessening. And we're warm and comfortable in each other's arms.

Life is good.

12