All Comments on 'Sticking it to Peggy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 404 Comments
HornERabbitHornERabbit2 days ago

Very nice BRB story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Been a fan nearly from the beginning, this makes the third or fourth read of this tale! Thanks Bob, 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Once in a while, life is fair. Great story!

redboat7redboat720 days ago

Great story!! Loved it!!

SouthdownSouthdown24 days ago

HELLO AND THANKYOU! I echo the comment by 'woodmanone' on this story. Great Job of storytelling and BTB all in one shot! I have read other stories in your list but none stand out like this one. I LOVED IT! 5***** AND DESERVED much more!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Didn't like beginning where he bought into separation bullshit But got better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of my favorites by JPB. Heartwarming and satisfying.

usaretusaretabout 1 month ago

Second reading, same rating: hard 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can’t believe how much I love this story. It always manages to make me laugh and feel better. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A good BTB story, good revenge on the interloper, and a bitter-sweet but happy ending constructed in a way to be believable. Kudos to the author.

SignedBTWSignedBTW2 months ago

Re: Cracker270

There are ways, I don't do it as I think each story should rise or fall on it's own merits and it would be cheating, go figure. But it could be done. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Truly a JPB story to read again and again.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I honestly don’t like reading these stories about cheating, cuckolding and stuff like that. As a longtime happily married man I find it sad and a bit depressing, but by accident this story title caught my eye as I was looking at reading suggestions on another story. Well, I started reading and before I could stop I had read the entire story. I really enjoyed the story within a story…three people handed shitty life situations were rewarded in the end. Yes, one died and I was sad at that, but he got what he wanted, his wife taken care of and loved. Yet the one who passed out shit, was flushed. This was well written and I would declare it a must read. This doesn’t mean I’m going to start reading more cheating/cuckold stories, but I’m glad I read this one and I’m sure if you’re reading this deciding if you should read the story…you will like it to.

Cracker270Cracker2702 months ago

I enjoy reading this one every time I come on it. Wish I could vote my five again

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

The Tanya & Todd aspect turned a bad situation into a feel-good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As the house is hers and he mortgaged it that is fraud

As he used her own credit cards that is fraud

She goes to police, gets recharged all the money as it was fraud and he goes to jail.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story. The only issue I have with the story is that there's ZERO chance Tom could actually keep his cancer a secret from a close friend much less his wife. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agree with Trainer of Bimbos. The subplot was weird and a little eeugh..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A lot of interesting moral questions.

Was in essence Tom and Tonya's marriage over, and he simply helped her pick a very good man for her happily ever after future? If so in was an act great sacrificial love.

Was Rob cheated be beg deceived? I think in the end he was just happy to be with a faithful woman.

In the end I have to rate this a masterpiece.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I felt like the sub plot with Tanya and Tom was unnecessary and even kind of creepy.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19284 months ago

You were right. Sad but perfect ending.

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Very good story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

very good bit of fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting & well written story. For once (at least in my reading), the author didn't make the husband into turd consistency.

Not sure how all the charges he made would've been in reality, but hey, this's just a story, so some license is given. That Peggy did what she did's unconscionable & shows what kind of person she is. That the friends knew & nobody told Rob is likewise unconscionable; I wonder why he didn't go & confront some of them.

Novel approach about wanting him to make a child with Tanya, but Tom should've told her the reasons for his inability to "perform". And to reply to the anon 21 days or so ago, Tom DIDN'T just give his wife away; in getting Rob to agree, both Tom & Tanya talked it over & agreed on that course of action.

It's also telling that Peggy only moved back into her house - lol, for a short time - when her lover's crippled & couldn't have sex, then given the divorce papers on grounds of adultery. And she had the balls to call Rob a bastard? I do wonder, however, if she could've sued the company for unlawful termination via one of the state's agencies. Oh well, I feel no sympathy towards her.

4 stars: Just Plain Bob showed his talents on this one. Bob (Just regular, hehehe)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's ironic that among the very many nasty APs that truly deserve what this one got, so many get away with hardly a scratch. Yet this one, gets broken arms, legs and testicles.

A bit over the top if you ask me, the real villain here was the wife. Absolutely no excuses for what she did. But she got to go to california the land of the free. Personally I thought she was more texan in her attitude and personality defect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, only problem was that he fraudulently used her credit cards (which I believe would be counted as wire fraud, and a federal offence. Or if in person he'd have to supply a signature which he couldn't as he's a man and the card is in his wife's name). I also think it very unlikely that he could extend credit against an asset that was owned by someone else, especially as she wasn't informed at any stage ... also very strange that she didn't have a mail redirect nor regularly came to the house to pick up her mail.

Furthermore, debts incurred during a marriage are joint. So all she needed to do was divorce him and land half the debt at his door.

All a nice idea, but I doubt it'd have worked in reality. Especially as it required the wife to be incredibly sloppy, especially financially ... which I believe is the opposite of what we were originally told.

Nice twist on the tale with Tom having terminal cancer ... but I can't help but feel that the way it was explained made it seem like Tom gave his wife away, as if she had no self autonomy.

Finally, the idea that a sister would just disappear without there being serious dislike/argument is just a bit of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jeez, Bob, tough crowd here lately. Makes me wonder if they read the same story I did. I thought it was a pretty good story. If I had any problem with it, it was that Rob was just way too damn patient with Peg. I think if she wasn’t back home with her head screwed on straight after 3 or 4 months he should’ve used the nuclear option Take ALL the money he could get his hands on and then find that little fishing village in southern Mexico. And stay gone. But that’s just me, Thanks for the story, Bob, I thought it was great.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It could have been a good story had he acted with reasonableness, along with acting faster. There was a lot left out. He should have asked his wife where did she move to, what was she doing, did she live with anyone. No answer, then he should have acted. Yes take the CDs and a few other cash items. Then leave.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. You nailed the highs and the lows and managed to keep it interesting and fun while at times it was even funny. I really liked how he figured out that she would have made lists and plans and backup plans but proved that if you know your enemy, you can survive and even beat all their planning.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The thing with Tanya was too much

Over complicating a good story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You went over the top with the Tanya thing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

His wife leaves him for another man and then his buddyTom begs him to help him keep his wife because she wants a kid he can't produce and he is scared he'll lose her. He knows he has cancer but doesn't say anything? Tanya and Rob fuck like rabbits and it is clear she is developing feelings for him that should only be for her husband. So Rob becomes a man whore and some day soon Tanya will grow tired of Rob and kick his ass to the curb. He traded one cheating skank slut for another but is too dumb to see it or the fact he is a liar and cheat as well. Nothing but terrible people in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have left enough her enough money to keep the house. However, she needed money to survive, losing her job meant she she had to sell the house. Thus she had enough money to leave the area and be out of their hair That said serious violence is not an answer. He may live with what he did but it will eventually gnaw away at you over time.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

WOW! Your tales just keep getting better and better! I did end up feeling a little sorry for peg though------ NAH!!! Just kidding!!!@ But poor Bob!!! So sad!!! LOL!!!! Thanks for another great read!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, however the actions of the men are very if not totally effeminate. Not only the seemingly kind/caring actions but the hateful/vengeful ones too. Men don't tend to sit on things it's women who like the drama from stretching things out over time, to be honest not woke you know this JPB, men don't like insults and humiliation to continue to propagate over time nor to have someone continue to lie to them unchallenged. I know JPB isn't a female but this story felt somehow filtered through a females phycie.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. For those who would like Tonya to get pregnant a different way, well, DUH, that would be a different story not this one. Stop making stupid comments!

mfj

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sad for Tom he knew in his heart his wife didnt love him enough to stay faithful. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Sad ending for Tom. He did what he had to do for his wife and his friend. 5 Stars

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

Well, anon, it was the husband that wanted her and the MC to do it that way, he wanted to build that chemistry for them, since he knew he didn't have long to live

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A fantasy that could possibly happen in reality.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There are other ways other than fucking around with your husband's friends to get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty crappy ending! 😕

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

Reread still a great five star story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finally some good old btb instead of the modern live well bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That -- was a damn good story even without the sex! But it fit in perfectly with the plot line. It deserves five times five stars, but five is all I'm allowed. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Artificial insemination. It's a real thing. Sick and sterile doesn't make Rob ok with someone else, even a good buddy, fucking his wife. Disgusting piece of shit plot line in an otherwise mundane story. I did like telling Peg she would get diddly in the divorce and then carrying through was nice.

jjfiftyfivejjfiftyfive10 months ago

Both hot and uplifting. Wonderful work, Just Plain Bob.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Could have been a good story, but the premise that he let the thing go that long being clueless just doesn't fly. A bad attitude needs to be addressed right away. Her continuing horrible attitude needs correction right away. All relationships need work, from both sides, and you just kind of created a character that looks weak for some reason. Trying to encourage those women out there that they can run around for that long without getting caught? You writers bear a responsibility for your moral messages and the effects they will have on your readers. Do it right, or Karma will be visiting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done, but you missed the most important part. There was little accountability on the scumbag predator, and none on his company. If they were working together, the company was complicit. They need to be held as accountable as any other Criminal. Major lawsuit whatever. Especially if the guy's friend was the boss.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another wimpy cuckold MC!!

Year and doesn't get her to doctor etc. Only real medical problem is a reason to go without that lond.

As author had him say "Stupid"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well thought out and written well. However, I’m not a fan of revenge porn and didn’t wreck your rating like I wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the twist of why his friend put them together.. it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That works for me! Good story Bob, thanks for sharing.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great BTB story. 5 stars.

A few things were unbelievable, but it’s fiction. Fun!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story apart from the fact that he didn’t do anything for over a year, after a month there would have been a we have to talk and then she would have probably been kicked to the curb

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why dislike?! Quit reading!!!

A year no sex and he didn't demand physical checkup and counseling?.

Just going without sex for a couple of weeks we would have a sit down And if she refused. Goodnight Irene goodnight

kirei8kirei812 months ago

That's how you finish a story!!!! Great job!

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Great Story that I enjoy rereading it from time to time 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Bob done real good with this one. Loved the burn.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

JPB, cuando tenga un hijo lo llamaré JPB

Muy buena!

Gracias!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of JPB's very best stories and most manly MCFs. rk

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(5/5/2023) Excellent! For a while, I thought they were setting him up so that Peg could divorce him for adultery. It's sad that Tom had to be killed off but still a great ending to this narrative. Thank you. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

??? Is there anyone who would really go over a month with spouse withdrawn from each other??

Sex shit I know people in 80s and 90s who do it at least once a week or so. His charging everything before divorce! His ass would be in prison. Know story But put in fantasy category if write so ridiculous

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

I enjoy reading this story, it is awesome. Wish I could vote again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story, well done.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Just plain awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent reading.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I wonder if Tom, knowing his fate, didn't tell Rob, hoping to set Rob up with Tanya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I give Taya a pass as her character was never truly fleshed out……it should have shown a tighter more loyal connection to Tom…..then sadness as he faded from cancer with the MC consoling her as the husband fades but not sexually or emotionally transferring to the MC until a few months following the husbands death. Less sex for sex with MC until that transition took place…….makes the story perfect. R.H. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great twist, on a common story. I gave it 5 stars. Honestly, in today’s reality, I cannot fathom WHY a man would want to get married? At least if you live together and have kids, you will be responsible for them. But you can put the cars, and the house, in your name. If you kick her out, no alimony, no spitting of assets, that were acquired while you lived together, if they are in your name. If this us not acceptable to her, get an iron clad pre-nup. But in today’s world, I do not see any benefit, in getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. All the second-guessing is BS. wrote some more.

Ed

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Great story, ending choked me up 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SIMPLY TRAILER PARK TRASH WITH THE SKANK CHEATING WIFE PEGGY WHO REALLY MADE THE MC INTO A CUCK AND THE BASTARD FRIENDS TOM AND TANYA AND THEIR ISSUES!! THE MC IS JUST A STUPUD CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To some of the Anons below: the fact that Tom had cancer and didn't tell his wife, doesn't absolve Tanya of becoming a huge slut albeit with permission. Again a young man having crippling ED at an early age can only be due to a few things. Does she inquire? Does she investigate? No it is about meeting her needs and Tom's fear she will cheat to have orgasms. Mix into that the fact they want a child. Ok schedule for her fertile.times of the month and do the nasty. I guess artifical insemination is out? Oh yeah why exactly? Don't need an erection for that. Ejaculated makes it easier and less expensive but not required. Hmm. Ok so then her obsession with orgasms grows. She goes from making a sacrifice of no sex for a year to getting sex for pregnancy to well banging away multiple times, 3 to 4 nights a week. Wtf does that say about the MC? And while her husband Tom is in thr basement. Makes the MC and Tanya look like crappy people. It was at that point about her getting her and him getting their rocks off. Hey but "Happy Wife, Happy Life". Except oh wait he has cancer and is going to die. Ok his decision, right? But what about when the truth comes to light? Wouldn't yhr wife feel like shit for going off the reservation like a nympho for an extended period of time? Instead of being WITH her husband and spending time with him while he is dying, she is banging the MC 3-4 times a week for hours. So yeah to the commenters below he didn't tell her about his cancer. Stupid male pride. But for her part, she took no active interest in WHY he had ED at such an early age. Umm duh how about Google and talking to doctors and confronting her husband when she gets suspicious is serious? Oh yeah let's just skip that and when hubby gives her permission to fuck th MC first to get impregnated (who needs artifical insemination, he wants his wife HAPPY), though they "practice" a lot even when not I'm her fertile window, and then assets to her fucking him as a replacement husband in the bedroom for months on end. Yeah that is real love. How long did it take from her going from loving wife to slut wife? Like two months or so? I agree wholeheartedly with the Anonymous from several months ago thatbstarts his/her comment with "Ok Peggy is a monster...". They hit the nail on the head. Tanya became a slut, her husband dies in agony, and the MC gets his consolation wife after the shit with Peggy. Cheapened the whole story. Twisted. So yeah don't think that poster missed the implications at all of Tom not disclosing he had cancer. First she showed little to no remorse for her fuck crazy time AFTER she learned the truth. That is not realistic unless shenhad already moved on to the MC, which seemed likely given the ending. Heck worst case she would have stopped seeing the MC when she learned the truth and felt guilt.and may have moved on but with someone else. Because what she did with the MC was way over the top and divided her marriage big time. Second, what does any of that have to due with her suddenly needing to get fucked 3-4 times a week, multiple times a night? Like the poster said, can't once a week work? I don't begrudge Tom doing something for his wife as he has cancer and because of it crippling ED and he wants to spare her rhe knowledge of the cancer (though not clear why). But in real life, if the wife went full nympho, ignoring her husband on many nights and though with his blessing taking freaking TIME away from his final lifetime, that woukd be going WAY beyond the scope of the original intent and would injure the husband, unless he already set up the MC to replace him. And worse in real life, any truly loving wife would feel betrayed she was NOT told, and would feel like ahit about what happened and how she lost control, and would probably have a hard time looking the MC in the eye, despite Tom's final wishes..of course non of this bothers the MC. Their substory cheapened all their characters. And if that is being a naysayer do be it. That is called being realistic and ethical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good work only comment a chapter devoted to Tom his thoughts and plans thus squashing these naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I agree and disagree with anon 12/30/22

I agree that the story arc with Tanya did cheapen the story. It was unnecessary and vastly diminished the standing of all involved.

But I disagree that it made him a cheater. It made Tanya a cheater, albeit one with her husband's approval and cooperation.

But the moment Peggy spread her legs for someone else, their marriage was null and void. Any commitments he had to their vows went with hers. He was a free agent to do what he pleased. By Peggy spreadin 'em, she disolved the marriage and absolved him of any moral obligation of chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I didn't like the Tanya part in this story

It made it cheap...made him a cheater too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with Anon below. Cancer is beyond nasty, it is also often misdiagnosed by the so called professionals. If Tom had it and didn’t realise (let’s face it some people just don’t go to the doctor) it could well cause prolonged ED.

Glad White got his comeuppance although I would have gone for a lot more physical and psychological damage.

Peggy did get material and psychological damage but deserved physical pain as well. Women want to be equal, well let them. One of the best Burn stories I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 1 day before me: Tom had cancer and hid it from Tanya. I'm not sure how you missed that or the implications

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok Peggy was a monster. No doubt. But reading this I am appalled at how much of a slut wife Tanya is. She doesn't seem to take an active interest in her husband at a young age having ED? Wtf? That usually means serious problems. Ok let's say she is blithely naive on health related issues and doesn't know how to browse the Internet using Google. Fine. For a year she endures the hardships of no sex and Tom is convinced she will cheat on him. Umm if he is going to die soon likely anyways, who cares? Wouldn't he forgive that or tell her not to worry? Ok buy then they want a kid, as Tom is sterile. She still believes Tom will be there. But wait. She just doesn't want to fuck for a pregnancy. No once the genie is out of the bottle she wants it all the time. Saying how she won't tell him her fertile days of the month and wants to practice over and over. The MC is going over for fuckfests with Tanya 3 or 4 days a week and they are doing all sorts of sexual while Tom is in the house. Yeah so now it is just about fucking. The whole crap about meeting her needs is garbage. Why? Because after not getting any for a year, due to hubby's ED (they can do oral and fingering btw), well she couldn't possibly get by with a couple nights a month. No way Jose. Even after she is quite pregnant, the MC is banging her over and over. She is having great sex and yeah her loving husband is dying. But come on she doesn't know. I mean when people die of cancer, they don't show any outside signs of illness or weakness or fatigue or deteriorating health right? More likely is that she is such a slut for the MC that she doesn't notice. Heck when the MC talks about having to be out of town she says she needs her baby's Daddy to be nearby. He corrects her it is her husband but she is like oh yeah just need you by for more fucking. Wtf? Tanya has become a slut wife. I guess Tom became a true cuck out of love and self sacrifice. But I bet he didn't realize he was going to basically lose his wife before he died. Way to go Tanya. But hey at the end it looks like Tom orchestrated all of this so after he died, Tanya would be taken care of. Wow so altruistic. Actually kind of is. Just for it to work, he needed to rely on Tanya to be a total slut who instead of getting fucked for pregnancy by another man a couple times a month until she got pregnant and maybe at a low frequency maintenance fucking to hold back her uncontrollable lasts that would otherwise force her to cheat on Tom with strange cock, she just bangs away while her husband is dying keeping it secret and her clueless because hey she doesn't pay attention to her cuck husband anymore. The MC has no morals either. Sure he gets revenge on Peggy. But he is non stop fucking and being intimate with Tanya as well. Way to go MC! You rock! Honestly if God forbid, if you were a husband who is dying from cancer, would you keep it secret, then get your wife who you cannot satisfy anymore, to fuck a friend repeatedly first to get pregnant then to satisfy her while you die slowly and with no one knowing. That isn't altruistic that is moronic and worse will destroy your wife's memory of you. Why? When she finds out the truth, she will feel unbelievable guilt. Suddenly she will realize that her husband was dying in loneliness and pain as she was getting her rocks off repeatedly with another man and the pretense of a pregnancy was just that. If she is even a halfway decent human bring she will rage at herself for not realizing her loving husband was dying and she saw nothing and she will rage at her husband for not confiding in her for God only knows why, and she will feel immense guilt at torturing her husband with all her repeated hot fucking with the MC realizing his ED was because he was dying of cancer! But Tanya is a slut and seeing the ending, she doesn't even seem that sad. And she can cry a little and go back to fucking the MC. What a slut and the dying husband is a freaking moron. There is no way that any sem decent wife would not hate her husband for what he did and kept secret. Btw why the fuck did the MC not have to flee the area after his wife got the divorce decree? She appeared to call his bluff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh? No sex for over year. Unless there is a medical reason, family crisis, or crazy stuff going on with business trips for both parties, no.sex for a month would be a major, major red flag. Wtf? The MC is a moron. And the last to know apparently. Of course how did Peggy expect that by moving out in the same town that he wouldn't find out shenhad a lover? She is dumb also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do they know he committed a crime on White? Yes, he bought a bat, but was it used on White? Maybe he planned to join a softball league. Or maybe he beat the shit out of White, but wait, he had a perfect aliby; he was playing cards with 4 or 5 other guys at the time of the incident. How many times will he breed Tanya? I'll bet her pussy is velvet lined. They were busy as hell when when Tom was alive, so I can image it went real well when they got married. You could write a sequel with Peg trying to get him back, and what she does when she finds out Rob is breeding Tanya, and the truth comes out about their oldest. Good job. Keep writing.

XyZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too negative, he’s an asshole, committed a crime on White. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry but do you really believe that you can actually buy functional firearms on EBay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent ending. And yes cancer depending on type diagnosis and physical and mental condition of the person can suddenly take a patient .. One of ours given 6 months just seem to give up and passed 14 days later 200 people with the same diagnosis will have very different results sometimes even lasting several years …so it is viable for Tom’s condition to be portrayed as it was

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow a rare JPB BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

second time through this tale. Out of a lot of the revenge stories, I like this one a lot. It seems to be normal folks and not rich people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thats the best ending of all the stories I've read here on Literotica.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars - because you just do not suddenly die from cancer. It eats away at you until there is nothing left and takes months. Usually a person ends up being a skeleton of their former self, weighing less than 80 pounds and that final breath is a blessing because the pain stops. I don't think JPB depicted Tom's death the way it should have been done. JPB could have shown a bit more compassion around Tom's death and a lot more support for Tanya.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What's it called when you lose both balls a double ballasectomy? 😂😂😂

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I read this story some time ago and didn't remember it until I got into it a little way, so I just re-read it again. Rob was a little slow, I can't see going 18 months without sex and the alarms not going off that all was not right in his marriage. That said it was still pretty good. The author did make one big mistake, the court would not look at the marital assets for any time before the filing for divorce, so all the money was his as much as Peggy's. As long as it could not be proven that was stashed away and it was hidden away in his name only. Rob could spend it, give it away, or do anything but keep it in his name. It was after all marital property until Peggy filed. I like reconciliation but this was one of the stories I like to say, "Burn Baby Burn"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of Bob’s best. Most of his stuff is very ordinary, and a lit of it is down right crap. But this one is a gem.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic story one of thebest great read 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS