All Comments on 'Sticking it to Peggy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 402 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
there you go

that's a lot better. of course it's not too erotic but a really good written story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
I don't believe it.

A JPB story with a real happy ending. I'm a big fan of yours but I like some of your endings better than others. This story and ending were great. I know you said that you write for an audience of one, but this time you wrote a story for the rest of us. Thanks for your hard work.

woodmanone

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Well That was a surprise.

I had expected another of your unhappy and sad endings but this is very good. Well done for this story JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I second the motion of the below readers

Good read. Always did defend you, even when some of your endings made me wince. Good story, good read. Thanks. ML

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
"sniff" That was nice.

Loved it! See? You can write nice non-wimp happy ending stories, and for what it's worth - "I Love A Happy Ending!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good and Bad

He was a charmer with tanya and Tom , but he was a selfish bastard with Peggy.

the Ct. Yankee

bornagainbornagainover 14 years ago
Another Great story

JPB I loved the story and this is the first time i have been able to tell you that i have been able to tell you what i thought of your story.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWW ETC..ETC...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ct. yankee have you lost your mind

peg got everything that belong to her,nothing.peg deserve everything she got.by the way,ct.yankee where your stories lately.

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseover 14 years ago
And your little dog too, Peg!

It's so nice to have Bobby back in peak form. I love it when a man can take down a cheating slut literately. So many authors need remedial work in "there", "their" and "they're", "your" and "you're", etc. You know who I mean. Not so, our JPB; he can make a tawdry tale of spite and malace, of rank betrayal and righteous retribution, a genuine pleasure to savor - without diving for the red marking pen. I can almost hear Mel Allen waxing poetic on how he took the lothario "downtown". Keep up the good work, Bobby; I've got your back.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
I'll say it once again...

JPB can <i> write</i>. When his unwilling cuckold decides to get even he really does it. Well done, JPB. No limp dick creampie loving fag wimps in this story, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An excellent story.

I never thought I would give you credit for writing a nice story, but here it is. You have shown some redeeming qualities in writing this one. I hope you write more good ones instead of the trash you come out with most of the time. Again, keep the good one coming. Cheers Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of your better stories.

She got exactly what she dserved, she lived a lie and fucked over everyone, and as the worm turns she got fucked over. Conn Yankee are you nuts, she got just what she desereved, a divorce and nothing else. Shame she didnt get HIV/AIDS to, would have been right.

DG HearDG Hearover 14 years ago
Well Done Bob!

Good story, good plot, good characters, well done my friend

Kudos and respect

DG Hear

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I just want to say that I really liked this story

A well written and well thought out story. Presentation of this work was very well done. The story moved at an excellent pace that kept the interest level very high. Technically the story was done with precession. Thank you very much.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

This was some story with plenty of twists and turns. It was well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A couple of nits

I was surprised that he was able to come up with this relatively elaborate plan in (apparently) just a few minutes. Unlikely but possible. And I understood that you can't cash in your 401(k) without your spouse's signature. Am I wrong? As I say, these are only nits.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
A classic

Good start --- Good middle ----- Good ending ----- Great story.

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingover 14 years ago
Very enjoyble story

While I'm not usually into "revenge" type stories, I truly enjoyed this one Bob...

Very well done...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Story had everything in it....

....I hope you frame the comment from anon in canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Just like your stories, you win some, you lose some, this for me was a winner, I'm sure I'll hate the next one, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
eeeeexcellent

I never really have the patience to read revenge stories, and most of them just don't feel 'right', just hateful. This one kept me reading, glad it did because I actually liked this one enough to comment, something I hardly do. So yeah, good job! :P

rooster1rooster1over 14 years ago
Peggy deserved

everything & more as she was such a duplicitous bitch not only in what she did but how she did it & she proved beyond any doubt that the only one she cared about was Peggy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So "un-typical" of JPB - well done!

Yea know, we have said it before - JPB produces 98.1% dog shit stories of wimp ass male characters and "over-the-top" slut wives who deserve to be put out of their misery but.....

every 10.5 months on average, JPB will draft a decent revenge story. Of course, it is only fair he gets a 100% rating when he creates a respectable story. Way to go - JPB!

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
So true.

Like a bolt from the blue,JPB actually writes a very good story about a real man...

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Really Fine Revenge Tale

We are almost all applauding and I agree, she stepped over the line first, and really left him in a horrible position.

I was only a bit worried about the purchases on the credit card giving the police potential evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked the story BUT

I liked the story, but I didn't care for the violence. The slutty wife was not his property. Adam did not steal the husband's property. Peggy was looking for something else and Adam was the one there. The husband should just be glad he was free of her. Poetic justice would be for Peggy and Adam to get married. They would have made each other's lives miserable. The truth of the matter is that divorce hurts, but it doesn't last forever. Two years down the line, Peggy would have forgotten about everything and latched on to someone else. Maybe she learned her lesson and was a great wife to the second husband. Okay, that is a fantasy. Life with Adam would have been hell for both of them. There is the justice the husband wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay

This was a reasonably enjoyable story, but I thought the legal aspects were unrealistic. The husband would not have gotten away with assaulting the wife's lover (the police would have broken the alibi, especially if there was credit card evidence of him buying a baseball bat and items of value that he had transferred to the witnesses). Use of the wife's credit cards that were in her name only would have constituted fraud and theft. Getting a woman pregnant under the circumstances described would be stupid, since she might eventually get a DNA test and sue for child support (of course, as the story went, he eventually married her, but he couldn't have anticipated that in advance). I also find it hard to believe he would have waited so long to find out where the wife was living and who she was screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
logically illogical aka:12/09/09

Can't bust a guy on circumstantial evidence alone with a room full of witnesses that say otherwise. Gifts are gifts and how do you prove they are payment for services when the subject has no prior record of bribery, or in the bats case assault. Credit card fraud, yeah probably, because he did purchase and intentionally didn't pay and they were not "his" though he was married to them at the time. As to the pregnancy, that was the objective desired and was stated at the beginning of the affair, so what was the problem again?

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 14 years ago
If only they were all like this...

A sizzling revenge, witty dialogue, cool hero, and of course a wonderfully evil cheating wife - what a stew! And you have an opportunity to cleanse yourself at the end with a good cry - It has it all!

garybluegaryblueabout 13 years ago
As good as it gets

This story has it all; loving husband, cheating wife, enlightenment, avenging a wrong, loss of a friend, and new love. JPB's excellent writing carries us along, without having to suspend disbelief, as the plot unfolds.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
The story is stupid and impossible so I voted it 1*.

JPB is an excellent writer and often I give his storys 5 *****s. However, when a story is not only stupid it is impossible, I must give it the lowest rating.

Stupid because he almost killed Adam White without any justification and not only that he told Peggy. You cannot get more stupid than that. There are close to 100 million men North America that will fuck a pretty women given the opportunity, whether or not she is married. Eliminating one man does no more good than killing a single cockroach if you have a bad cockroach infestation. What about the other 100 million? Does he plan to kill them too? The story doesn't indicated that. Therefore, that part of the story is stupid.

It is also stupid because he told Peggy and she will tell the police and he will go to prison for 20 years. How stupid is that? And, that is only one mistake. The police can make 100 mistakes but the criminal will go to prison if he makes a single mistake and the husband made several.

It is impossible because you cannot get 4 people to agree to conspiracy to murder and to lie to the police because they could be sent to prison for 20 years if only one person talks.

You cannot keep a secret if you tell one person; let alone 5.

Even if they agreed to lie, the husband has motive and Adam White has political influence. The DA would be questioning the others and let them know that they are facing 20 to 40 years in prison if only one person talks. The DA would tell each that they have a witness and he is offering a deal. Come clean and be granted immunity. It is impossible that at least one person would not take that deal and then the husbands will be sent to prison for 20 to 40 years.

It is impossible that he could go to Mexico and be home free. He would be extridited. She would not have to have money because the attorney would take the case for 40 percent.

The Judge would be furious and award the wife the majority and he would be stuck with all attornies fees (40% of what is recovered) so he would have no money left. Then he and the others would be sued by Adam White for 40 million dollars and that is civil so it doesn't require evidence. He would be broke, jailed for contempt of court, and paying for the balance of his life. So would the other that consipred which is another reason they would never agree to lie to the police.

0649d0649dalmost 13 years ago
ok DWornock (for flips sake, I misspelt that name 3 times)...

...but this story is not a HOWTO article. I appreciate what you're saying, and it is interesting but JPB is not writing how he'd do it in real life. It's a fantasy. And sure, it's cruel, but it's a fantasy nonetheless of what a guy would love to do if he could do it all over. Of course, he's clever enough not to try out these criminal things in real life.

Let's pretend Peggy is stupid and ignorant, the people involved in the hit on White are close and have good reason to keep silent for all their sakes so they'll never face a criminal prosecution and Peggy will never find where he is (extradition does require tracking down of people; tracking is not done out of the goodness of the heart of government-people).

Lastly, I'm not a lawyer and I'm not sure how civil cases do not require evidence. Maybe in your locality, but in mine I believe it requires some evidence from the plaintiff, and then the burden of evidence moves to the defendant. There's a reduced standard of proof but it doesn't mean there is NO proof at all - unless you meant his criminal conviction that you expected to happen being offered as evidence... Well in that case, he'd probably just be imprisoned indefinitely for public safety, and therefore a civil lawsuit would mean little to a guy, ha

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
0649d don't argue with a Jackass

Dwornock has the common sense of a dead guppy. First JPB isn't to far off, by time the court or cops did anything he would be in another country. If he had the money, he could disappear for years. Look how many people in the US vanish every year. And as far as getting 20 years in prison, not happening, no gun was used and he only got his nuts smashed in, maybe 1 to 3 years. They worry more about drug dealers and murders, assualt isn't a long sentence any more. And that also depends on the state your in also. Once again nice story JPB.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WINNERS AND LOSERS.....

WINNERS GO TO DINNER-----LOSERS TO CALIFORNIA. TK U MLJ LV NV

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Dwornock hasn't a clue.

The hero had an alibi that the police couldn't break. He could just deny that he said anything to the wife and claim she was making it up. I continue to believe Dwornock is very young because he has a very naive view of the world and the law. Google Ken McElroy and Missouri if you want to see an example of over 30 people who witnessed a murder and didn't talk to the law. Everyone knew who the murderer(s) were and the law knew that they knew, and yet no one talked. This is a true story. So it's entirely plausible that good friends of the main character would tell the police a lie and stick to it.

As far as the law I can give you many examples of how this can happen. For example, my sister-in-law had a lien on the house in Mississippi that her ex owned for back child support. He sold the house and pocketed the money. How could this happen Dwornock asks? (In his world it couldn't) Well he had a cousin that worked in the courthouse who "made a mistake". She could have gotten a lawyer and sued. But then what would have happened? She would have won after a couple of years of paying a lawyer and then her ex would have explained that he'd already spent the money. Which would probably be true. Then, she could probably garnish his wages, but he was a self employed trucker who had no wages. Are you getting the idea yet? I knew a contractor who was owed over $5,000. He went to court and filed. The guy moved 2 miles across the state line. He refiled in the new jurisdiction. The guy moved out of the county. It's been several years and the contractor hasn't seen a dime.

The story is entirely plausible. He did nothing illegal in maxing out the credit cards and borrowing money. She can certainly divorce him and get a judgment. This will indeed take time and require money for her lawyer. If he has no visible assets like a house or a car, he can just claim he spent it or gambled it. What is she going to do? Just like in the story, garnish his wages. The story is very realistic in how the law works. DWornock just hasn't had enough real life experience to know this.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Great story

I'm not certain as to how plausible some elements of JPB's story are, but then again, as the story is fictional, who cares? What is important is how well those elements worked together to form the story.

The story is well written with enough emotional turmoil to get the juices roiling. It is an enjoyable and satisfying read. Although it is sad, the twist was good, too.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Dwornock ...Really?

Every time I read comments from Dwornock, I think he can't be any more stupid. And every time I read another comment, I find that I'm wrong.

Huma412Huma412over 12 years ago
It is IMPOSSIBLE...

That an idiot like Dworncock would know anything about anything. Silly cunt.

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 12 years ago
Great stuff

This is the third time I have read this story. So many have already covered what I wanted to talk about. Story, dialogue, characters, twists. It reads well, is entertaining. Of course, the same can be said for most of your stories. I may not agree with all of your endings, but the writing is always superior. A strong piece from one of the better writers on this site.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Great story, JPB!

Possibly the best you have ever written. Amen to huedogg's remarks.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
i saw it happen

not the sex part but the other - he was dying and hubby handed her off to one of their best friends. they had always been friends but after he died they became closer. it was about 2 years before they married.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Nicely done.

I liked it. I enjoyed the lead up, the middle and the follow through. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good ending

Rob didn't know from the beginning but he was given a gift from God. Yes I said God. He lost a slutty cheating wife only to have his friend Tom allow him to be with the best woman he knew, his wife. Not wanting her to be alone and childless he set it up so after his passing Tanya would have a good man and a healthy child.

Life doesn't work this way but don't you wish it did. Just one man's opinion.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
Exceptional

The build up and the ending were great!

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Very nice Story.

The only thing i missed was any meaningful characterisation of Peggy. 'He was well endowed' just doesn't cut it if you know anything about female psychology.

I just hope for Rob that Andy White is a complete coward, because I know what I would do to Rob in his place and that Story would be banned from literotica (I would of course never have an affair with a married woman, its just too mauch of a pain in the ... balls ^^)

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
@DWornock: I have to agree with everybody else: You are a moron.

Ok the Hubby acted in a way that would implicate him in the assault trial regarding Andy White. (He didn't kill anybody)

1. Maybe he is not stupid, he just didn't care anymore ?

2. Even if he is stupid, how does that make the story bad ?

I can understand that you, as a semi-pro cuckold, don't agree with someone acting up like that, but JPB did a good job writing this story and although I too don't think its a 5, it certainly isn't a 1.

PhotoproffPhotoproffalmost 12 years ago
Not quite.

I enjoyed the story except for the hurt to Adam White. Also, the Remington 700 could not have been purchased from eBay. They do not allow guns to be sold. Paperwork you know!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
i do like this story

good burn the bitch down story. not as funny as "not guilty" which is my favorite laugh story but i sure like it. the sex budy deserved it.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Another stroll

I have gone down this path before and drank from this well. The water is as sweet as it was the first time.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago

I kneww you could do it and you did it again. Appealing story, interesting turnout. Thank for it. 6 Stars.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 11 years ago
Not bad

Not the best story I've read on here, and a bit contrived, but still an entertaining read. Four stars.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Wow 5 stars for the content!!!

I found it to be a great story theme I would've like to have seen better unfolding of the sequences of facts. However, it was great content and inventive yet somewhat predictable but not totally. The wife was a skank and deserved retribution and a slower more painful demise would've been delicious notwithstanding all that had unfolded. The situation with Tom and Tanya was an added dimension that put this story from 4 to 5 stars. I don't no exactly why I feel in an easy to articulate way, but it somehow was a point of trust and redempfor poor Rob. Rob was a regular run of the mill Joe who was hapless and hopeless due to his skank wife. This story could definitely have a sequel which could highlight the skank's misfortune in California and of course Rob ascending to his post as patriarch of his new found family. Some ideas I have could be Rob procuring a hefty winning lottery ticket announcing same on a national platform news conference and in confusion kidnappers in a hasty mistaken identity capture his ex-wife for ransom. When Rob doesn't respond they sell her as a sex slave and focus on her daily routine in some third world shit hole. The author. Built up the bad guys that were easily loved to hate. Then served the ice cold platter of revenge. Quite enjoyable thanks!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

this one is always a good read for me as i am part of the btb crowd and hate cheaters.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Just about perfect

Although it was sad that the friend died, at least this time you had the cuckold get not just revenge, but over-the-top revenge. And then he got the girl or girls.

Perfect.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Yes!

This is by far the best story JPB ever wrote.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
HE, you just might be right...

... this may be the best JPB story ever.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Best tale you've ever done, JPB!

Loved it! Man, that's the way to Burn the Cheating Lying Bitch! Make sure her Asshole boyfriend is left a nutless wonder! 5 HUGE STARS!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Ah, hubby is dying of cancer and what does wifey do? She fucks another guy. Why? Because hubby can't get it up. She should cry. He may not have told her, but she should feel like a pile of shit.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginalmost 11 years ago
Top marks

Just Plain Bob,

Just plain excellent....

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
huhh??

Uh, DrLowbeams, If you had actually read the story and I urge to do so. the characters of Tom and Tanya were written as ADULTS with character. Tom's disease rendered him impotent and sterile. He and his wife communicated, yeah that old shibboleth.

The impotent, sterile, dying husband made the conscious and conscientious choice that his good friend Rob should replace him. First as a lover for Tom's wife Tanya. Then as the sperm donor and biological father of Tom and Tanya's baby, Martha. And last but not least, that after Tom's death, the opportunity for Rob to become Tanya's new husband and little Martha's step-father.

So that Tom could rest in peace knowing his family is cared for and loved by a decent man.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Out Fricking Standing!!!

One of the BEST BTB stories I've read !!!! I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end.

Nice Job Bob!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
An outstanding story, one that I could agree with every aspect of it.

This is why I read Bob's stories, not for the willing cuckolds or those that let the wife influence their husbands to ROLE PLAY shitty pick up other men in bars games.

drtsdrtsover 10 years ago
story line

damn bob you get me most every time with your stories

I realy like this one

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Outstanding.......carried me through an entire day. Thank you, thank you.

Pulsifer42

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 TWO HONORABLE MEN

both staying true to their own codes, TK U MLJ LV NV

ramsay_dunstanramsay_dunstanover 10 years ago
great

very nicely done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I hate cheaters. Especially lying manipulative ones. Fucking cunt had everything planned but it didn't work out. Shame she didn't die in the end. A sad and happy ending for her ex, however. Remember, in fiction anything is possible.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Excellent fun and entertaining story

Peggy went off the map in the end which was a shame for us readers. It would've been nice to hear some really bad news about Peggy. Too many times, the bad guys win in real life but in fiction the author can make all things possible. Thanks for a well written story.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Excellent

5 *'s for great writing, and an almost plausible plot. Other than her thinking he wouldn't find out she was cheating on him, it was a realistic plot. Too often, these plots are so over the top the push the reader out of the story. There was a lot to this one. I liked the non-divorce plan! That is much wiser than the bank breaking divorce scenario. The best part was Tom's plan. That I could see happening, a loving husband seeking to take care of his wife, even after death parted them. This story could have gone more in depth and been even more moving.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Had to read this one again.

It always brings a smile to my face. He dumped the cheating lying whore and got a real lady in return. Tanya didn't cheat on Tom. Tom set it all up for them to be together after he died.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

After four divorces, I learned my leason. NO MORE!

However this was such a joy to read, & think about how things worked out. Even tho its a story, I loved it.I don't think anything more should happen to Peg. He did a great job of taking away the things she loved wanted & needed. Including "Hope"!

Thank You it was a pure pleasure to read this!!

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 10 years ago
just plain bob

nothing plain about this story I enjoyed it very much. its great to have the cheating couple get what they deserve.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Always a fun read...

..But I thought about something new...what happens if Peg ever decides to come after him for that amount once he's re-established himself with Tanya? Still a fun story.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
Good one

Thanks, Bob.

5*

-Pultoy

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
JPB strikes again!

5 stars!

bitmaster6918bitmaster6918about 10 years ago
Great Story

Too bad this site does not have 6 stars.

MyGuiltySecretMyGuiltySecretabout 10 years ago
More of a revenge fantasy

This story was more about revenge than it was about sex. Did not enjoy.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Cheating?

Why is he worried about her catching him "cheating"?

SHE'S been cheating for a year, now is living with her lover, and she can use the fact that he gets laid against him?!

And I'm glad Tom and Tanya are helping him now, but their reasoning for not telling him about a YEAR-LONG affair, especially once Peggy leaves him is lame.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Single Layer Cake

For a "plans within plans within plans ..." she planned damn shallow.

Still, I had a good chuckle.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Read It Again

Not much out there new that's worth reading so I go back to the older tales. Anyway, the worthless bitch got just what she deserved in the end. Nothing

Oh Yeah

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

I don't normally condone violence, but in this case, I would admit it was called for. the problem I see, is that she will just go and ruin some other marriage.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
PEGGY tried to SUE

instead got the hose and bucket, TK U MLJ LV NV

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Ouch!

Someone is hurting bad...

KisstheGirlKisstheGirlover 9 years ago
BOSS!

This story is so awesome! Bitch got what she deserved in the end. I'll wager good bitcoin that when she moved to California, she became a porn actress for one of those low budget adult film companies that likes to over use their women. Would be the ultimate revenge.

Anyways, that was a well thought out plan of a story and I enjoyed it thoroughly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agree, come back reread the good ones

cause there aren't many good ones to read.

5 stars for this one

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and everyone lived happily ever after

except for the cheating wife who moved in with her now neutered boyfriend.

oh darn, how did that work out?

creator7xcreator7xover 9 years ago
Incredible Piece

Well done, incredible read!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

as corrupt(lies, deception, true friends) as the story was, it was a terrific ending, almost fairy tale. nice job

auhunter04auhunter04over 9 years ago
ever

ever now and again I come across this story and usually I stop and read it. To me a good read is one that you can read again and again and still enjoy

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SHE NOW WANTS THE DOUBLE STANDARD CLAUSE

but has no way to enforce it or get any tribute. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story, 1 problem.

Love the story my only complaint is simply a lack of research. You cannot buy firearms on ebay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epilogue

Ever the planner, Peggy still had some friends in place keeping tabs on me. When she found out about my marriage and the way I was so devoted to Tanya and our daughter, she ruthlessly moved in for the kill.

After consulting with my attorney, I quickly realized that I now had too much to lose, so, in the end, all that scheming came to naught. Within three months of being served with papers at work, I was down to half my wages as I began to pay every dime back that I had pilfered from our accounts.

Fantasy is OK, but the reality of life is that justice--especially in the area of cheating and divorce--is rarely served.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Entertaining Story!

Yes, this was n entertaining story. The non-cheater wins and the cheater loses. No sympathy for the guy, he deserved everything he got for messing with a married woman for a year. He should dump his friends who knew about the cheating for a year and never said anything-with friends like that you don't need enemies. The wife is a real piece of work, I was glad all her plans upon plans failed and she ended up the slut cheater she really was. As to Tom and Tanya, I don't think they were real friends if they couldn't give him a heads-up about his cheating wife. I liked the happy ending but I don't know about hooking up with Tanya. Thanks for a fine story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
@epilogue

No way Jose. This is a better possible epilogue:

Peggy moved to California hoping to find a new semblance of life. She let no one know where she was because she screwed up so bad. All she could find was waitress work so she got a small apartment and started over. She met a guy and went out once and really liked him. Not knowing the type of man he really was she went to his house and he slipped something in her drink. When she was getting woozy he made a call and a few of his friends came over to play. In her state they took advantage and screwed her senseless. When her mind cleared she started fighting back but to no avail. Although she was horny it seems she wasn't feeling any pleasure. Turns out all of the men had the same type of equipment as her ex-husband. Being just averaged size these couldn't satisfy her. Being assholes they kept her permanently at that place until they were done with her. Then they just dumped her. In the river.

See that. I can write a bullshit epilogue also. In fiction you can write anything.

Damn. How 'bout that?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
A Good Story With a Happy Ending

Really liked this one,although beating the piss out of Peg's boyfriend stepped over the line ~ And in response to "betrayedbylove's" comment,and his epilogue,yes anyone can write an epilogue,except you.Your's was poorly written and a pile of horseshit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
@Goodhue

Okay buddy. Top it. My thought was that Peg needed some retribution. What's your thought? Asshole.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
@ Anonymous 12/20/14

That's why, in real life, you shoot his balls off, blow her brains out an then commit suicide by cop...

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
will he still leave for Mexico

when she attaches his paycheck now that he is married and has a family?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS