Sticky Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all."

With a slight laugh, she moaned again.

"Good, cause I'm not one who likes to beg. Fuck me, Henry!"

As he bucked his hips, the table proved to be sturdy by not wobbling about. Henry moaned as his cock pumped in and out of her pussy. He went slow at first as he tried to grip her hips with his sweaty hands. His palms only slid all over her oily skin. His eyes shifted, noticing that she was pressing her chest against the massage table. That gave Henry a better idea of what to grip. He reached with his left hand and laced his sticky fingers in several locks of her golden hair.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Sydney yelled at him between gasping and panting. The sound of his balls smacking against her thighs echoed along with their breathing and moans. The table remained sturdy as the sound of their bodies hitting together filled the room. He adjusted his hand, now grabbing at her hair with his right hand while using his left fingers to roam down her slick back. Henry slid his hand directly above her ass, watching those firm cheeks bounce slightly with every thrust he gave her cunt. Sydney panted and gasped before yelling dirty words at him.

"That's it, that's it! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Henry pulled her hair harder, causing her gold hoop earrings to bounce around. He continued to buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her juicy pussy. Sydney closed her eyes as she curled her toes.

"Is that good enough for you, babe!? Do you want more!?"

His words were met with groans. Sydney gritted her teeth, growling her moans before she finally screamed at him.

"Yes! YESSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

That was what Henry wanted to hear. Her loud voice echoed throughout the house, louder than the smacking sounds. He began to thrust harder and faster.

"JUST LIKE THAT!! YESSS, YESSSSSSSS!! PULL MY FUCKING HAIR AND SPANK ME!!"

If this girl had a wild side, it was surely coming out to play now. Henry switched hands, now twisting his left fingers to grip her hair again. He used his right hand to spank her ass hard.

"Ohhhh YEAH!! THAT'S IT, FUCKKKK MEEEE!!"

His hand slapped her ass again, hard enough this time to make his palm sting. Henry grunted as he continued to buck his hips, trying his best to fuck her into the orgasm she desired. Sydney curled her toes and kept her eyes closed while raking her hands at the sheet covering the table. She gripped it, whimpering and pouting.

"DON'T STOP!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

Gritting her teeth, Sydney growled again before she screamed louder.

"JUST LIKE THIS!! KEEP GOING, DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP, HENRY!! FUCK ME!!"

With each word she yelled, Henry bucked his hips harder and faster. The legs of the table slightly moved across the floor, sliding forward. She was so close to reaching her climax that Henry knew how badly he wanted to feel it. He had to make a mental note to hold himself back from exploding inside her. If he could, he wanted to fuck her tits one last time before giving her his cum. Sydney began to pant and cry out.

"OHHH GOD!! OHHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Gasping for air, she squealed loudly. Henry felt her inner walls tighten around his cock as the final warning he needed to pull out. He let go of her hair and quickly snatched his shaft from her cunt. A flood of her love nectar drenched her thighs and squirted onto the floor below. Sydney was desperately trying to catch her breath as she let go of the white sheet and gripped the edge of the table.

"My god, that was amazing."

She swallowed her breath after uttering her words. Sydney slowly climbed off the table and turned around to see Henry standing there. His cock was covered in her juices. She looked into his eyes for a moment before falling to her knees.

"I can't believe you didn't cum inside me. You're the first."

"I didn't want to risk it."

As he spoke, her right hand fingers twisted around his wet cock. She flicked her tongue across the head before responding.

"Are you sure about? I'd think you might want to cum somewhere else instead of inside me."

The flash of her teeth in a full grin had only made Henry moan. How did she know? Sydney had a dirtier mind than he imagined. Nodding his head at her, he spoke back.

"Yeah, you've got the right idea. I wouldn't mind cumming on your face."

"Mmmmm, really? You want to blow your load all over my face, Henry? Is that what you want?"

He nodded as she began to suck his cock again. A muffled moan was heard before she loudly slurped her own juices from his shaft.

"Yeah, but I want to fuck those tits again before I give you any cum."

Sydney ignored him while gorging herself on his dick. She shoved it to the back of her throat, loudly slurping as she pulled her lips back to the head. He expected her to release his cock from her lips, but Sydney had other ideas in mind. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, sucking as her big blue eyes gazed up at him. When she finally extracted his shaft from her lips, Sydney moaned. She spit on the head and grinned.

"Now you're ready. I just had to clean you up before we do that."

Henry reached for his cock and held it at the base with two fingers as she moved her hands over her breasts. Sydney wasted no time pulling them apart. Before he could guide his shaft between them, she slid her tits around it. He removed his fingers and noticed the smirk across her face. No words were needed for this moment, as Sydney was reveling in her wild side. After she squeezed her breasts around his dick, Sydney spoke in a low voice.

"You wanted these tits again, then come on and fuck 'em. I want a hot load all over my face."

"Do you have high expectations for that?"

He spoke while pumping his dick between her tits. Sydney moaned before giggling at him.

"Maybe!"

She was still laughing as he continued to thrust every inch of his cock up and down between her boobs. From this standing position, Henry was able to easily pump his shaft between those wonderful boobs. The massage lotion had dried now, so his cock did not glide quickly across her slick skin or make the squishing sounds from earlier. She kept her big blue eyes locked on his face as he continued to pump his cock between her boobs.

"Oh my god, your tits are so awesome."

His compliment made her grin.

"Yeah, I know they are. My boobs are gonna make you cum hard."

He grunted and tried to slow down to delay the inevitable. Her breasts felt so good wrapped around his cock, but Henry knew he had little time left to enjoy this. Sydney seemed to be aware of the impending explosion that awaited her. She glanced below to watch the head of his shaft poke up. After two more thrusts, he could not wait any longer.

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes!"

Sydney immediately let go of her breasts to free his cock. Henry wrapped his right hand fingers around it and watched her tilt her head up.

"Give me that cum. I want it all over my face."

Gritting his teeth, Henry continued to jerk his cock. His hand pumped back and forth as he aimed directly at her face. Sydney exhaled and flashed her teeth before she opened her mouth and wiggled the tip of her tongue. After a few more seconds of wanking, his cock finally began to explode within the grasp of his hand.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK!!"

As he groaned, Henry watched two long strings of cum spatter across her forehead and into her long golden hair. Sydney smiled and began to laugh at the feeling of his warm seed splattering across her face.

"Oh my god, yes! That's it! Give me all your cum!"

She kept her eyes closed as wad after wad of his cum pelted her gorgeous face. Henry moaned at the sight of three consecutive wads landing on her left cheek and just below her eye. One string of cum missed her face entirely and went into her hair. The sheer force of his orgasm was beginning to fade, leaving only a few weak droplets of cum that decorated her right cheek. Sydney blinked before fully opening her eyes. He squeezed his cock to force out any remaining drops fall to her boobs below. Sydney bit her lower lip, giving him something of a goofy grin now that they were done fucking.

"I didn't know I'd be getting a facial today."

Henry smirked at those words.

"Mind if I call that a bonus to a successful massage?"

Raising her left hand, Sydney winked at him as she scooped some of the cum from her face with her middle finger. She sucked her finger clean before replying to his question.

"Mmmmmmmm, sure. I know who I'll be asking for when I need another massage."

THE END