All Comments on 'Sticky Sorority: A Tale of Revenge'

by StuckFanatic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

I would have like to wait until Evelyn had the big dildo in her pussy before having it stuck inside. Now that would have been a lot better. Imagine trying to get it out! LOL. As for the tongue bit, pulling it so hard would have normally torn her tongue. I would have liked to see Mia do some more pranks with the girls. Evelyn especially needed to be brought down more since she, on more than one occasion, had wanted Mia to kill herself. Mia gave in too early with just one prank per each set. Oh, it would have been really good if Evelyn's date and her got stuck together after they had played with the toys. Imagine them in bed and stuck together! Now, that would have been a real riot. Any chance of continuing the pranks in further chapters?

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13over 3 years ago

Great story, I would of waited until he walls buried inside her or something, pussy or ass. Maybe DP with the dildo and stuck them that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hoot. Tears running out of my eyes from laughing so much. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous