Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary and his Mistress grow closer as plans are finalized.
2.2k words
4.63
6.6k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

"Who to talk to first?" I wondered. "Billy or Rick? I knew Rick would understand and maybe convince my wife to witness me and Billy, our fake marriage, and the taking of my virginity. It dawned on me that Billy should be my first contact. He might object to having non-panty club members in attendance. I texted him to meet me for lunch at the same place where we first met.

I sat at the same table in the back waiting for my friend. My heart was pounding when I saw him. He wore a nicely tailored suit but I knew what he wore under it. I felt my dick move in my panty.

"Martin, it's very nice to see you," he greeted me.

I stood to shake hands, Meet me in the handicap stall, Belle," I whispered and turned to go to the men's room.

It seemed like an eternity before Belle joined me. We hugged and kissed and it felt good to be in her arms again. We had the same idea at the same time. We reached for each other's belt and loosened our pants.

Someone came in the restroom, and we stood quietly, holding each other's bottoms over our delicate panties. Belle's dick was as hard as mine as we quietly dry humped each other. I will never get tired of feeling a stiff dick in pretty panties rubbing against my own erection.

When we heard the man finish washing his hands and the door close behind him, Belle sat me on the commode and stood in front of me. Her stiff dick needed attention. I pulled the front of her lavender panty down and took her in my mouth.

"That's my girl," Belle whispered. "Lick my clit, you sexy slut."

I held her bottom and furiously worked my mouth and tongue on her boner until she took my head in both hands and did her best to stifle her squeal as she emptied her little balls, gifting me with her thin savory essence.

Belle regained her composure quickly. "Your turn, Mary."

I pulled her pants up as I stood. "Another time, love. I have something important to talk to you about."

We fixed ourselves and returned to our table.

"I was with jennifer recently, Belle. I told her it was time."

"Time? Time for what Mary?"

I took her hand in mine and leaned across the table a gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Fuck em if they saw us. Our eyes met, "It's time for you to take me."

Belle was a tad slow on the uptake. "Take you where, baby?"

I sat and said nothing, letting what I told her sink in.

"I, uh, oh, oh," Belle exclaimed as she caught on. "Baby, my sweet Mary, it would be my honor to be your first. I would love to plant my seed in you, baby."

"There are caveats Belle. jennifer is now my Mistress and she wants to be there."

"Little jennifer your Mistress?" Belle smiled. "I didn't know she had it in her. I have no objections. She can be there and so can the others if you wish."

"Mistress jennifer wants them there and she and I to invite our wives and their lovers."

"You want your wives to see me take your virginity?"

"Mistress would like to make it a party. You know, like a wedding party. We'll get Mike, Jimmy, or Charlie to be a pretend preacher and I'll be your bride of sorts."

Belle thought it over for a minute. "Except for the outsiders being there, I like it. We'll get our mountain retreat decorated and catered. We'll make it an event."

"You'll let us invite our wives and their men, then?"

Belle took my hand and kissed it. "For the honor of making you a woman, Mary, I would invite the whole town. Yes, you and jennifer go ahead and ask your spouses if you want."

I giggled, partly because what Belle said about inviting the whole town was funny and I was happy that I was able to please my Mistress. Even if the others refused to attend my de-flowering, I'd done one of the things that jennifer wanted me to do.

I kissed Belle's hand discretely and we left to go back to our respective offices. Along the way I wondered how to broach the subject to my wife and Rick. Asking your wife and her real man to come watch her husband get fucked isn't something I'd write to Dear Abby for advice.

A week passed and I still hadn't found the nerve to talk to my wife and Rick. My phone rang at the office a week after I met with Belle. "It's important, Mary. Please come to the apartment this afternoon."

"Your wish is my command, Mistress. What's going on? It sounds so important."

"I can't explain it right now. Just say you'll be there at 4:30."

I promised my Mistress that I would not let her down. I was worried, afraid for my Mistress and wondered what could be so important. My imagination was running wild as I slid the key into the apartment door lock.

"Surprise!!!"

I was startled to say the least. Everyone in our little group was there. All were resplendent in gowns and lingerie of beautiful diaphanous material. As I gathered my composure from the sudden surprise, my friends gathered round me. Hugs and kisses, tweaks and caresses, and well wishes overwhelmed my senses. "What's going on?" I asked.

"This is your bridal shower, Mary," Mistress jennifer smiled. "We all thought that since we're making Belle and you a wedding, we'd throw the bride her shower."

Champagne was poured and Mistress jennifer toasted me. "To the bride of Belle," she giggled. "May there be leftovers for the rest of us to enjoy."

"Speech, speech," Mike and Charlie called out.

I was stumped as to what to say. I stood and looked at my friends. "Bitches," I said loudly as I raised my crystal flute. "To us and those like us," I smiled at them. "I love you all."

Many hands undressed me until I was only in my panties. My boner showed my friends how much I appreciated all the attention they lavished on me. I was given presents by each of them. Each gave me a pair pf panties. Then, one by one, I opened boxes of glorious and very sinful lingerie. White hose, a beautiful garter belt of white lacy silk and a scandalous white negligee, slit up each side and short enough to show off my pert bottom. A short robe and a dressing gown completed my gifts.

"They're all so beautiful. Thank you so much," I said as tears of joy left my eyes. "I don't know how to repay the kindness you've shown me."

Mistress knew how I could repay them. By the time I'd made each of them orgasm, my body was spackled with drying sperm, the proof of their love for me.

Mistress had me on my hands and knees on the bed as I watched my friends draw straws to see who would have me first. Then, one by one, each of my friends offered me their little dicks to lavish with kisses before anointing me with their ejaculate. Try as I might, I was unable to catch their short quick bursts of sperm in my mouth as the others giggled while awaiting their turn to share their love with me.

And all the while, Mistress jennifer stood proudly by watching as I used my mouth to thank them for the bridal shower they had so thoughtfully put together for me.

The party was breaking up with Belle and the others leaving Mistress and me to have some alone-time. Taking my hand, Mistress jennifer led me to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and joined me as I washed away the sticky evidence of my kinship with my friends. "I should have told you to eat their pussies first, slave."

"I would have if you told me to, Mistress."

I find comfort in having my Mistress. I trust her and I know in my heart that she wouldn't have me do anything she wouldn't do herself. Having her direct my activities, guiding me, and caring for me made my life wonderful. I knew I loved her but had yet to define that love. Was it as my friend that I loved her or was it more than that? And, if it was more, would she reciprocate and love me in return?

Mistress helped dry me off and lay me on the bed. Curling up beside me, Mistress told me how proud she was of me. "Mary, my sweet slave girl, the way you thanked our friends made me so happy. The way you kissed their clitties through their panties first showed them respect they so deserve."

"Thank you, Mistress. I hope to always make you proud of your slave girl," I whispered as I hugged her to me.

"Mary, did you mean that? Do you really want to be my slave girl?"

"I already am, Mistress. I hope to be forever if you'll keep me."

I knew the game we had been playing; Mistress and slave, had taken a turn. I felt great affection for my little and seemingly vulnerable Mistress jennifer and if being her slave would keep us together, well, that's what I'd do.

Mistress raised her face to look at me in my eyes. "Mary, I want more than you to be my slave. This might scare you but I need to tell you. I love you. I'm in love with you."

She paused to see what my reaction would be. Seeing me smile Mistress relaxed. but as I was about to tell her I loved her too, she put her finger to my lips. "Not now, please. Don't say it now. Wait, Mary. Wait until you're sure."

I caress her bare back as she snuggled close. "I haven't thanked you properly, Mistress."

Her answer to me was her gentle snoring. I fell asleep holding my Mistress close and wondering where life was taking me.

I woke to the aroma of Mistress jennifer making coffee. "Wake up, sleepy head. You're going to be late for work."

We had our coffee together. To be honest, it felt good. It felt comfortable. I felt at home. I had more in common with my Mistress than I did with my wife. "I could get used to this," I smiled down at her as we embraced and kissed good bye.

"Me too, slave girl."

We both had a little laugh. "Always, Mistress."

"I want you to tell your wife tonight, Mary. Please promise me you will."

I left the office with Mistress' last words to me that morning still hanging over me like a cloud. I was afraid of what or how she'd take it. I hoped Rick was there.

I needn't have worried. Rick was there. As my wife looked on in disbelief, Rick was genuinely happy for me. "Of course, we'll be there for you Martie," he smiled. "I'm happy for you. I mean I'm happy you've found someone you can share your love of panties with."

"Wait, are you telling us that some guy is going to fuck you but before that, all you homos want us to witness a sham marriage before he sticks his dick up your ass? Do I have that right?"

My wife was taking it just as I dreaded.

"Well, uh, I guess so. It's just that my friend is inviting her, I mean his wife and her friend Tom and thought that since he and I have so much in common, that the four of you might become friends."

Rick grinned. "So, see Martie, didn't I tell you? You wouldn't be the only cuckold that likes other sissies. We wouldn't miss it."

I told them that the date was coming up and that it would be held in the cabin we reserved. "It's really nice and you'll be comfortable. You'll have your own bedroom if you want to spend the night. We're going to make a party of it."

"We'll see how it goes about spending the night but we will definitely be there to see you get hitched," Rick said.

I was greatly relieved. My wife was none too happy but like me, she listens to Rick. Now that the subject of my friends celebrating me losing my cherry had been settled, Rick told me to make myself comfortable.

What he means when he says that is for me to strip down to my panties and tend to he and my wife.

While I knelt with Rick's beautiful cock in my mouth, I heard my wife say that maybe seeing a bunch of panty bois would be fun. "I mean seeing my husband sucking your cock has me reconsidering watching him and his sissy friends in their panties fuck each other. I get turned on seeing how easily you made Martin a fairy. Might be interesting to meet his friend's wife and her lover. We do have that in common like Martin said."

My dick was hard and I felt the moistened front panel of my panty against my tummy as I got excited by my wife's change of heart.

"Does that make you happy, Martie?"

"Mmm hmm," I hummed with his cock between my lips.

Next up: Mary and his Mistress walk down the aisle to a waiting Belle.

Your comments and email are a welcomed indication of whether or not to continue.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers