Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 07

Story Info
I get wedded to a sissy dick while wearing panties
2.8k words
4.7
4.9k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

Before I begin this chapter, I am unable explain why the previous chapter was labeled Part 00. My sincere apologies for any confusion that error on my part may have caused.

Additionally, I would like to thank all those who have commented, using your valuable time so generously. Thank you all.

I was as excited and as nervous as any bride before the big moment. Mistress jennifer tended to me as I made ready for the walk down the aisle. "I'm a little jealous, Mary. I wish it was me who would be waiting for you at the altar."

I turned and took her face in my hands. Kissing her lips softly so as not to mess up my lipstick. "Me too, Mistress. Maybe one day we'll do it for real."

I could see that I had gladdened her heart. "Okay, slave girl. Now let's get you finished."

My hair had been styled by none other than my Mistress. Brushed back except for bangs, she tied the pony tail with a large white bow, the ends trailing down my spine. My finger and toe nails had a blush pink polish applied over the French manicure, leaving the white tips to show. Mascara, I thought might be too much but Mistress jennifer insisted. "Belle will love it, Mary." She reminded me of my status as her slave girl with a swat on my bottom. "Now no more arguments, slave."

We both shared a giggle after that.

I attached my new lacy white silk garter belt around my waist and Mistress jennifer knelt to help me into my hose. Her soft hands on my calves and thighs gave me a throbbing erection that was still uncovered. Finished attaching the hose to my garter, Mistress gave my stiff dick a quick kiss. "This belongs to your Mistress, Mary. Never forget that, my love."

Now it was my turn to feel a sudden pang of sadness. "I wish it was you waiting for me, Mistress."

"Hush. We're almost through. No tears now. You'll ruin your makeup."

Mistress slipped the new, white nightie I was gifted at my shower. Just as I thought, it barely went to my waist. My bubble butt was totally exposed as was my little boner. "My dick is showing," I complained. I need my panties, Maitress."

"Not to worry sweet slave." Mistress reached under her transparent gown and pulled down her blue thong. "Something borrowed, something blue, for the bride," she smiled as I slid my white open-toed pumps into her panty.

"It's tight, Mary but it will keep that clit from hanging out all over the place," she said patting my boner.

"My Mistress thinks of everything," I sighed. "Thank you, Mistress jennifer. Your devoted slave girl appreciates everything you've done for her."

"All set?" Mistress asked me.

"I think so," I replied as nervous as I'd ever been.

"One last thing." Mistress opened a drawer and brought out a wreath made of white daisies. Standing on her toes, she placed the beautiful ring of flowers carefully on my head. "Now we're ready," she said.

Mistress stuck her head out of the door and gave a signal. I heard Wagner's Bridal March begin playing. Someone downloaded it and now had it playing on the stereo.

Taking a deep breath, Mistress took me by my arm and together we emerged. My panty-boy friends had out done themselves. While there were no pews, they had some folding chairs set up in the spacious main room. Each chair had daisies attached by white ribbons. My wife and Rick sat on the left side as is appropriate. Seated beside them was Mistress jennifer's wife Cindy and her lover Tom. My panty clad friends were evenly split, seated between bride and groom sides.

Belle was standing at the make-shift altar. She wore a black negligee, black panties, a pink cummerbund that was over her negligee. Around her neck was a bow tie that is usually worn with a tuxedo.

Everyone was looking at me. Mistress walked me the short distance to Belle. The officiant was someone I didn't recognize. Both he and Belle smiled as I came to her side. "Who gives this woman to be Belle's bride," he asked.

"I, her Mistress." Mistress jennifer spoke confidently. "But only temporarily," to which there was some giggling and laughter.

"Let us begin," the officiant said. "Do you, Belle promise to love, honor, and tend to this sexy bitch?"

"I do. You can bet I'll tend to this sexy bitch." Belle smiled at me as those in attendance laughed knowingly.

"And you, Mary do you promise to love honor and give yourself to this other sexy bitch?"

"I do," I giggled wondering who wrote the ceremony.

"Wonderful. I now pronounce panty boy and sissy wife. You may kiss this sexy bitch," he smiled.

Belle took me in her arms and put both hands on my bare bottom as I did hers. Whispering in my ear that my bottom was hers for the time being, Belle and I kissed, long and passionately to the applause of our panty friends and invited guests.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with Belle and her sexy bitch, Mary."

Our friends gathered around us offering fake congratulations. Rick came to me. "May I kiss the bride?" Then, without waiting for me to answer, he kissed my forehead. "I'm happy for you, Martie," he smiled.

My wife came to me next. "Christ, Martin, you're beautiful. Now, when Belle takes your big ass, push out as she pushes in." Then she kissed my forehead like Rick did. "This is crazy you know. Nice, but crazy. The floral wreath was a nice touch. Your idea?"

"Mistress jennifer surprised me with it."

"She has good taste in her choice of flowers," and hesitating a bit, "and you. I'm glad you're happy, Martin. Really."

I never thought my wife would be so onboard with the changes in me. I was surprised and delighted.

It turned into a drunken bacchanal with everyone but Belle, my Mistress and me drinking too much. Mistress brought her wife and Tom over and introduced me. Cindy told me that I made a pretty convincing bride. I blushed and thanked her.

Tom took my hand and led me away from the others. "johnnie is a nice sissy, Martin. He has real feelings for you. I don't want to hear that you hurt him. Understand?"

"Yes sir. I understand and you don't have to worry about me hurting my Mistress. I love her."

Tom smiled. Then he reached out and caressed my bottom. "Nice ass, Mary. Belle is one lucky sissy."

"I uh, thank you, sir," I managed to get out.

"You are welcome to come to our home with johnnie. Please consider this an invitation."

"Thank you, sir. I will." I said and he walked back to Cindy.

Belle came and held my hand. We sipped champagne and she me told how happy they all were that I'd found them. "I know jennifer loves you. You two make a beautiful couple, you know. We all can tell there's magic between the two of you. We just hope that you both continue to be with us."

"I don't think there's anything to worry about, Belle. We love you all so much."

I saw Mistress jennifer watching us. She smiled at me letting me know that everything was fine and I was free to do what comes next.

The catered food had an oyster bar, shrimp, even a steamship round, and salad. A very large and oh so handsome black man carved served the guests. I wasn't hungry, being too nervous about getting my cherry popped soon. I excused myself from Belle and went to my Mistress.

"One day, Mistress, it will be our turn at a real altar, if you'll have me."

"Don't make promises you won't keep slave Mary," she replied.

"Tom told me I have a nice ass and then invited me to come to your house. I don't know him and I don't think I want him to fuck me."

Mistress jennifer giggled. "Mary, he wants to fuck you. He told me that. He might even let you suck on his beautiful cock but that would be if you behave. He may even allow you to watch he and my wife have sex."

"That sounds like fun, Mistress. But I'd need your permission, of course."

Drinks flowed and the food was eaten. I visited with my wife and Rick when Belle came to me. "It's time, Mary. You've kept me waiting long enough."

My friend took my hand. Politely excusing us from my wife and Rick, Belle led me to her bedroom. Instead of closing the door for privacy, she left it as wide open as possible.

Belle took me in her arms. Holding my bottom, we made out like high schoolers. I loved how her hand caressed my bottom. I felt her need throbbing in her panty as we rubbed our boners together.

Belle positioned me on the bed. I could see the others watching through the opened door as I removed her cummerbund and negligee. There were murmurs when I kissed her little stiff dick through her panty.

Belle held my face against her dick and humped my face for a few minutes. I held her generous ass and enjoyed the feel of her dick through the thin nylon panty against my mouth. I could have spent the remainder of the day doing exactly that but Belle was getting anxious.

"Take my panties off, Mary," she whispered.

I did as I was told and quickly took her little boner between my lips. "God, Mary, you can make a girl cum with your sweet mouth," Belle moaned.

"Please, Belle, can't I face away from them?"

"Baby girl, seeing you become a woman is why everyone is here. Let them see the look that comes over your pretty face when the first dick goes up your fat pussy. I want them all to see you become the beautiful slut you were meant to be."

I was on my hands and knees with Belle behind me. Rick and my wife were smiling as if to boost my confidence. Cindy had her phone out, Tom standing behind her. Then I saw Mistress jennifer push her way through the crowd to come to me.

"It's okay, my slave girl. Be brave and let Belle fuck the manhood out of you."

"Hold this sexy bitch's pussy open for me, jennifer," I heard Belle ask my Mistress.

Mistress leaned over me, her bare dick pressed against my lips and her hands parted the cheeks of my bottom.

I opened my mouth and welcomed my Mistress' little boner between my lips. I felt Belle move the blue thong strap aside and the head of her thin dick pressing against my opening. "Move to the side, jennifer. We want our guests and friends to see Mary become a woman, don't we?"

"Yes, we certainly do," Mistress replied as she shifted her position to my right side. "I'll have my slave girl suck my clit after you've finished with her."

Belle had no need to raise my nightie. It never covered my boy-pussy when I was standing. With Mistress holding me open, Belle slowly slid her dick inside me. If I thought it was going to hurt, I was wrong. After my Mistress finger fucked me using two fingers, Belle's dick felt good.

With her hands holding my waist, Belle pressed her tummy against my round bottom to push her entire dick in me. "Oh, God, Belle, fuck me, baby. Fuck your bitch," I groaned.

I never felt Belle's tummy leave my bottom. I felt a frantic humping and heard her squeal as she quickly emptied her balls in my pussy. The warm sensation of her love squirting in me sent me over the edge. I grimaced and through gritted teeth, I came inside Mistress' blue thong to the applause of our friends and guests.

My shoulders were on the mattress, my newly fucked pussy was still high and I could feel the love Belle injected in me seeping out. Before I could get up to clean up, Mistress was kissing me all over my face. "Now my Mary is truly a woman." Then she whispered, "If Rick won't fuck you, Tom will. And slave, when you feel a cock filling you up, you won't settle for anything less if a cock is available."

I thought Mistress jennifer was kidding although I would find myself asking her later. Belle's little dick really didn't feel like much except when she climaxed in me. The thought of a nice big cock was intriguing. But would she really pimp me off to her wife's lover?

My dick twitched at the thought as I cleaned up and the loo. Leaving the soaked thong drying on a towel bar after I hand washed it, I straightened my face and hair and saw where I'd lost the bow holding my ponytail and the wreath of daisies. "Belle must have fucked me senseless," I thought. I went to my room and put on a pretty off-white, transparent panty.

I brushed my nightie straight and took a deep breath before re-joining the others.

Rick was the first to come to me. "I think Mary is a fitting name for you now. I'm proud of you and the way you're progressing into the woman you were meant to be." Then he surprised me by kissing me on my lips for the first time ever. When he did that, I knew he was being sincere.

Mistress jennifer came next with Cindy and Tom. Cindy told me how sexy it was to see me become a fairy like johnnie. I wasn't sure if she was being mean or if that's just the way she talks. Tom on the other hand left no doubt.

Hugging me in a congratulatory embrace, I felt his hand cup my bottom. "johnnie told you I'd like to be with you. I mean it, baby girl. The four of us will have a great time." Then he leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I'd love to feel your pussy squeezing my cock, baby girl. Think about it."

I looked up in his handsome face, into his brown eyes and saw the want in them. "I, uh, well, if Mistress jennifer says it's okay, maybe."

He gave my bottom a gentle pat, "Great," he smiled.

My wife had Rick take her home early. I think being around so many sissies made her uncomfortable. Tom and Cindy left the great room with my Mistress in tow. I had only to guess what they were doing.

I was slow dancing with Carlie. Maybe that's not 100% accurate. We held each other's bottoms swaying to the music and rubbed our stiff dicks, hidden in panties together. Carlie had a nice dick. A tad larger than mine, I could feel it throb as it pressed against its soft nylon prison. "Can I help you with this?" I whispered, taking his rigid dick in my hand.

"I thought you'd never ask, Mary. Please baby, I need to cum so badly."

I took Carlie's hand and led her to the loveseat. She sat, I knelt. To me, there is nothing as sexy as seeing a stiff dick behind a pretty panty. Carlie's did not disappoint. I smiled up at my friend as my face neared the evidence of her arousal. I rubbed it with the palm of my hand which elicited a moan from a very needy Carlie.

I planted my lips on the soft mauve nylon and let them linger as I enjoyed the wonderful sensation of her stiff dick pulsing against them.

The longer I knelt between my friend's open legs, the more overcome by the sensuality of it all I became. I rubbed my face, my forehead, my cheeks against Carlie's clit, literally dry humping with my face. I loved it. I loved feeling her dick throb against my mouth. I loved the warmth of having her thighs on the sides of my head. I loved feeling her panty moisten from my kisses and her leaking need. It was all so beautiful.

I teased Carlie a little more and heard her groan as she thrust her crotch hard against my mouth. I'd made my friend cum in her panties. I stayed with her as her seed dribbled out, tasting her while enjoying her orgasm with her.

I knelt straight up, my cheeks glistened with Carlie's orgasm. "Thank you, Mary. God I so needed that," she said breathlessly.

"Me too," I smiled. I leaned forward, pulled her panty down just enough to free her wilting dick and gave the head a lick and a kiss before pulling her panty back in place. "Anytime, Carlie," I smiled up at her satisfied face.

With Mistress occupied with her wife and Tom, I crawled into my bed and slept soundly. Inside I was happy that Belle had taken me over the final hurdle. I was now a Bonafide sissy. But being taken by sissy dicks will not compare with the date I have with Tom, a real man with a big cock.

I am working on Part 8. Your comments inspire me.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers