All Comments on 'Stiflers Mum'

by oneeyedeel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Fking hot. Not only friends but other guys, boys or mature. Give her pleasure, sex and big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing this is really hot

drinkcokedrinkcokeover 4 years ago
very good

Enjoyed the story very much, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Break Them In Right!

This was a very interesting story that my wife really connected with. She is an attractive, sexy, and highly sexed, Argentine woman. We married and I brought her to the USA when she was 35 and I was 50. She was the youngest and most dynamic of the “aunties” in large, extended family. And, was kind of a “mother hen” to many of her younger nephews, most of which were 18 - 25 years old. She lovingly scolding them to dress better, grow up, work hard, go to college, etc. They respected and listened to her. Their lives were better because of it and they matured into good, solid men.

Here in Iowa she doesn’t work but, is always taking different courses at our local community college. She seems to be a magnet for young guys in the same age bracket as her nephews back in Argentina. And, even though she has a warm, fun loving personality; she is tough on them. In fact, I’m glad she has them to boss around, because then she goes easy on me.

One of the things she noticed right away was how low their self-esteem was around girls. She found out they did not have girlfriends and were quite shy around girls. She started training them to light-heartedly flirt and how to have more manly behavior. She did so by having them role play with her.

Then, she started bringing them home and giving them dance lessons, table manner lessons, and even teaching them how to dress and groom better. She was really whipping these three young men into shape and was excited about the results. Even though we had a good sex life, I could see her face would be flushed around them and that she enjoyed all the male attention. It often lead to even hotter sex for us.

Her next step became obvious and one night I told her and them “You know, you really need to be going out on one-on-dates with these guys. They need to learn how to treat a girl in a restaurant, or at a dance.” Each of them started begging her for dates and she acquiesced. Between the three young men, she had a date four or five nights of the week!

She required them to come up to our front door, knock, come in, and politely pick her up. Afterwards, she would bring then in, set them down in our living room, and serve them tea or coffee, while they chatted. One thing lead to another and, with my encouragement, soon she was giving them lessons on how to kiss, hug and make out. I would generally just go to bed upstairs while she did this. However, one night, as I walked by the couch, I bent down and whispered in her ear “You better train them on how to fondle and feel up girls. Especially, how to get a girl’s blouse and bra off. Plus, teach them how to caress and suck a girl’s tits without causing them pain!” She readily agreed, and put her whole heart into that.

Pretty soon she had become a sexual coach to all three of them. While she was the boss, she really had become their cum slut and loved fucking each of them every day. She had a veritable Kamasutra of positions that she taught them to perform smoothly in bed. After about a semester they had become skilled, confident lovers with high self-esteem around girls. Once they started dating young girls, she cut them off. Then, she would take on a new group of boys each semester or year.

Now, 10 years later, she has helped about 40 boys become men. We regularly attend their weddings, the birthday parties and baptisms of their children. It is kind of an “open secret”, in our little circle, what their “Argentine Auntie” has accomplished with these guys. In fact, several of their wives have profusely thanked her for the training she has provided on the intimate aspects of a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot .

Loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow So Hot !!1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish I ran in to her when I was younger !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story.

More !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Similar events happened with my wife and I.

Best night of my life sadly only happened once .

Still married but now vanilla

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fantastic story.

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous