Stiflers Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted and wanted to go for a shower and sleep but both Sam and Harry begged me to let them fuck me from behind. They must have had years of no sex built in in their balls I thought. Jimmy told them that I probably would let them if they promised again never to tell anyone of this night. Jimmy sat on the bed and guided me over him. He held my front and I pulled my knees under me. Presenting my ass to Sam and Harry. Harry got on the bed and aimed his cock at my pussy. He slipped it in and he pushed fully forward. He started a bit frisky and Jimmy instructed him how to start slowly then build up. I must admit it soon felt fantastic, his long cock exploring the depths of my pussy. Jimmy caressed my breasts and in return I rubbed his cock with my hand. Harry growing in confidence was telling everyone how hot my pussy was and how tight it was around his cock. He had a lot more stamina this time and it seemed like ages before he came. Sam was pushing him away before he even finished and I felt the last spurt of come shoot on to my bum and bum crack.

Sam positioned himself behind me and I reached around to hold his dick and to guide it in to me. Even though my pussy was well and truly stretched by now I still didn't want him to ram it in me. He was gentle and I rubbed his prick up and down my pussy flaps until he slowly sank in to me. He high fived Harry in glee as he started to get a nice rhythm going. Harry watched on, finally his cock was flaccid. Good I thought to myself. Jimmy guided my head to his cock which was certainly not soft. I sucked his cock and gave him some great head, boobing up and down on his dick while I played with his balls. Sam started to rub the come that was on my behind and his finger slipped down to my little freckle. I remember thinking he was another dirty bastard. He continued to push his big cock into me but was also rimming my ass. This soon had him coming. He shouted with joy as he ejaculated.

As soon as he was finished I jumped off the bed and told them I was going for a shower and told Jimmy to come with me. He followed with his hard cock leading the way. My two boys, no longer virgins both thanked me for the best night ever. I reminded them not to tell anyone and they both promised they would only talk about it with each other.

Jimmy and I jumped in the shower, I started pumping his cock but he wanted more. I could not believe how much my poor pussy could handle but he soon had me up against the shower wall. My legs wrapped around him as he drove in to me. Jimmy told me how hot I looked fucking those young boys. He described how excited it made him. I told him I thought we were only going to explore our sexual horizons with our close trusted friends. He said it wasn't planned but knew I would help the poor lads once I knew they were both virgins. Well not anymore, I told Jimmy I felt like Stiflers mum. I then felt Jimmy tense and blow his load deep in my well fucked pussy. We dried ourselves and jumped in to bed and slept.

12