Still Hungry after Surprise Lunch

Story Info
Surprise lunch for my husband turned into a threesome.
1.9k words
4.06
21.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a busy work schedule and three children at home, evenings are hectic and full of running kids between activities. In order to find any time as a couple, my husband and I will occasionally just meet for lunch at a local restaurant. I know it seems silly that you'd have to make an appointment with your spouse, but sometimes that's what it takes.

One day, we were planning on doing just that. We were going to have a lunch date. At least, that's what he thought. I had something else in mind.

We had agreed to meet at noon, at a restaurant only about five minutes from my husband's office. As it turns out, also just a few minutes from his office, there is a hotel. He can actually see the hotel from his corner office window -- it's that close.

At 11:00, I checked into the hotel and requested two keys. I made the short drive to his office and left one of the room keys, along with the key jacket that had the name of the hotel and room number on it, on the front seat of his car.

Alongside it, I left him a note that said, "Change of plans. XOXOX."

It is a quick drive back to the hotel, but I was already beginning to worry about how much time had passed. Entering the hotel, I took a suitcase with me because I was afraid it was going to be too obvious what I was doing.

Maybe because I felt rushed for time, but I could already feel my heat rising. I'm sure I was blushing and it felt like everybody I passed could read my mind and knew what I was up to. It might have also been because I wasn't wearing anything but boots and stockings under my coat! While nothing was visible, I was acutely aware of my own nakedness and somehow felt like I was on display.

So it was really exciting when, as I entered the hotel lobby, the cute bellhop asked if I needed help with my bag. He was young, fit and had a great smile. Now I knew I must be blushing! I could feel my heart pounding and the blood rushing to my chest.

I said "yes" and allowed him to lead me to my room. I couldn't help but wonder if he noticed how light my bag was!

When we got to the room, he showed me where things were; the thermostat, the bar, and he talked about the hotel gym, the restaurant and the executive lounge. Then he asked if there was anything else I needed.

There was! I unzipped my suitcase, and I think he was expecting me to pull out tip money. Instead I pulled out some long red straps, handed them to him, and took off my coat, revealing my naked body.

His mouth was open!

I explained that my husband was coming in a few minutes, and would he please tie me to the bed? Guess what? He said "sure!"

He was so polite and for the first time looked shy. Again I thought about how cute he was.

First I slipped on an eye mask. I could just see through the slit at the bottom, but I was pretty sure the bellhop was now drinking me in.

As I stretched out my hand to make my way to the bed, he took me by the hand and led me. I felt a tingle go all the way through me as we clasped each other's hands tightly and moved towards the bed.

As he wrapped the straps around my wrists and began to tie me to the bed, it was almost funny how careful he was not to brush my body as he reached over me and looped the straps around the headboard and tied my hands.

Then he moved to my ankles. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, and I began to get nervous wondering what would happen when my husband walked in.

Tying my ankles was complicated because I still wanted to be able to flex and pull my knees up, but not all the way. So that took a few tries, but lying on my back I could just peek out under my mask and I could tell that the bellhop wasn't very focused on his hands! I think he was enjoying the view and might have been a little distracted!

By the time we were happy with the restraints, I was getting really excited. I was pretty helpless and blind to what was going on, but I had a couple more favors to ask.

I told the bellhop to pull a small box out of my jacket pocket that was draped over the chair. Inside the box were two nipples rings. They are like fake piercings. I have long nipples and I like how the nipple rings keep them hard. And I know my husband loves them!

I think the bellhop liked them too, but he had a pretty hard time getting them on.

I explained that he needed to pinch my nipples and make them hard, and then slip the nipple rings on. Apply a little pressure to clamp them and they'll stay on through just about anything!

I could actually feel his breathing on my chest. It was fast and shallow. He was definitely excited, so I got the courage to ask for one more favor.

In my bag were some sex toys. I asked him to get out the purple one. It's a we-vibe. It works with an app, and I had thought about getting my husband to use it remotely before he arrived, but I couldn't wait. I asked the bellhop to insert it and told him how to turn it on.

Even before he could insert it, I felt his hands on my lips, separating and opening my pussy and I let out a loud moan. I didn't mean to! But I couldn't help it!

I tend to be a screamer anyway and he pulled back as clearly I surprised him.

I flexed my hips, lifting them up. I really wanted it inside of me and I found myself frustrated by the straps on my ankles limiting how far I could pull my knees up.

Then the vibrator was in. It was almost as though the bellhop wasn't in the room anymore. I was already close to an orgasm! I don't know how long we'd been fiddling with the restraints, but I was building fast.

I think I may have gotten distracted for about 30 seconds. Maybe it was longer. I'm not sure. I was just enjoying the feeling with my back arched, my head back and mouth open before I remembered that the bellhop was standing there probably wondering what to do next.

I almost felt sorry for him when I regained a little composure, smiled and said thanks, and that my husband should be here any moment. I told him that my husband had another key, and would let himself in.

I think that brought him back to earth. He said to let him know if there was ANYTHING else he could do for me later. Just call down and ask for him. It was sweet, and it started to give me some ideas of what else might happen that day.

By the time the door clicked behind him I was moaning loudly again and was afraid I'd actually be done by the time my husband arrived.

On the other side of the door, just as the bellhop was closing it behind him, my husband was walking up to the door.

The bellhop got very nervous.

Bless my beautiful and quick-thinking husband! He pulled a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket and tipped the bellhop! The bellhop was so happy and thanked him, but before he could retreat, my husband put his finger up to his lips to indicate "shh, be quiet" and opened the door, waiving for him to follow.

Even more scared than before, but unable to resist, he followed my husband back into the room. I don't know who was more surprised, my husband seeing me naked and tied, squirming on the bed, or the bellhop, seeing my husband break into a huge smile.

My husband got undressed in record time and I could feel his weight on the bed as he climbed on. He moved up and placed his hard cock in my mouth, which only made me moan louder.

I suddenly got nervous as the thought came to me "is this my husband, or did the bellhop come back to the room?" "Do bellhops have master keys?" Did he take my key as he left the room?"

It was at that moment when I heard my husband's voice say "I love you." Warmth washed over me and I really threw myself into it rolling my tongue around his cock and wishing my hands were free to touch myself.

Then I felt another surprise. The bed moved as a second person climbed onto it.

I tried desperately to peek out under my mask, but it's hard to see much with a cock in your mouth!

My husband again said "I love you" and added "you're irresistible" as he removed the vibrator and, in its place, I felt a different pressure. It was another cock. Just barely inserted, pressing against my clit.

It was the worst tease in the world! At this point my body just wanted to get fucked! I don't know how else to describe it.

I now realized what was going on, and the excitement of having the bellhop fondle my nipples came back to me with a shiver as I felt four hands on my hips, my breasts, and pushing my knees as far apart as the restraints would allow.

My husband mercifully pulled the eye mask up to the top of my head and I could see the two of them on me. What a spectacular sight.

I wanted to be taken so badly and strained to slide my body down towards the foot of the bed and onto the rest of the bellhop's cock.

It was such a relief when I heard my husband say "fuck her" and I felt the whole thing finally inside of me.

He began to pump hard and deep.

By this point I was pulling pretty hard against the restraints. My husband untied my wrists and I immediately grabbed his butt, pushed a finger into his ass and pulled his cock deep into my throat.

I couldn't breathe for a second and it felt great. I hadn't ever expected to enjoy that, but I hadn't ever expected to be there getting fucked while sucking off my husband either!

It wasn't long before my husband took over the pumping and I was on my hands and knees giving a blowjob to the bellhop. It felt great to have the familiar rhythmic pumping of my husband from behind, while at the same time exploring the new exciting cock in front of me.

He slapped my ass hard enough that it was tender the next day, but I barely felt it.

I let them do things to me that afternoon that I had never imagined I would do. The memory of it still kind of shocks me and still gets me excited.

I thought I was going to surprise my husband and blow his mind. Well, I think I did! But he one-upped me with an experience that I'll never forget.

Now I can't walk into a hotel and see a bellhop without getting distracted, and I wonder if they know what's behind my blush when they ask if I'd like help to my room.

One of these days I'm going to say "yes."