All Comments on 'Still More Friends! Ch. 06'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A well written conclution

I hope we get to hear more exploits of john and scott and those little delicious sluts sonia ns laura. thanks for the great turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A well written conclution i second that

Of all the stories i have followed this one ended in a great way, and yet it leaves room to follow with more fun, thanks for all your time in writting these and i hope you continue to add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome story

you've got a great sense of storyline. please continue to entertain us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sighs... A well written "conclution" (sic)...

and "i second that"???

It annoys me to see such an obviously foolish attempt to 'talk it up'. The identical error in each of the first public comments renders both of them likely to be made by the same person. As this is unlikely to be a reader, it therefore follows the author is 'talking up' his own story. A little sad when you think about it. Doesn't he think it's good enough? I think he's right, it's not.

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding!

Just the right balance between psychological and physical. Many Literotica writers drift too far one way or the other. This is near perfection. I like a little more actual hardware involved, but you make it up in the unusual use and depth of the character's motivations. I did especially like your homemade machine. Very inventive. Please continue. After two years of reading, you are the first author to motivate me to contribute a comment. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWSOME

The story is great! I love the progression of your characters. Keep it up.....Please!

22eyefull1122eyefull11over 8 years ago
loved all three

I Hope you continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous