Still Not Willing to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My flavor was all chalky and kind of salty and my texture was silky and pasty and immediately I had wished that I had given more attention to my last shower. At the time that I felt my husband's hands on the back of my head and his ass literally came up off the seat cushion as he forced his soiled tool down the back of my throat.

The young preachers hands spread my cheeks and felt his face go deep between them and when his nose touched my ass and his tongue worked between my lips I can swear to you now that I felt my clitoris pop out from under its hood and grow hard from his skills, but I remember feeling it deserving that he was experiencing those same strong tastes and aromas directly from their source.

The second time I bobbed down, my face bottomed out and my nose was in Richard's pubic hair. When he held me down, I started to gage and just before I puked my dinner all over his cock and balls, he let me come up for air.

I choked and coughed twice and tried to spit out the long stringing phlegm still connecting my mouth to the head of his cock and the bottom of his shaft, but finally I had to swipe it away with the back my hand as I wheezed in a deep breath of much needed air.

The very thought that he would take advantage of me like that and use me like his whore made me both furious and perversely aroused in a wicked sort of way, but a whore acts willingly and the fact that I had no control due to losing that bet seemed to give me a sick sense of aroused excitement where I could enjoy being ravished and succumb to pleasures and experiences that normally I would never allow.

I pushed back into the young preacher's face and as I stood he licked me in one long motion from my clit through my inner lips and over my asshole to my tailbone. With my husband at my left arm and Jim Jr. on my right, they directed me the half step back and I sat on the foot of the bed with my feet just inches from the floor.

My husband's left hand on my throat gently guided me on my back and he stated to fondle, squeeze and manipulate my breasts as the young preacher moved closer and gently tickled the insides of my thighs from my knees up to my crotch where he would stop just shy of touching my pussy. He teased me like that over and over until I thought that I would scream, but other than my uncontrollable heavy breathing I refused to let on or give them the satisfaction of knowing that I was being pleasured beyond my wildest dreams.

Just as Richard took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and started lifting, moving and maneuvering the weight of my heavy breasts around with them, the preacher's right middle and index finger entered me and as he pressed up against my swollen 'G' spot, his thumb started roughly pressing down and firmly circling my raging clit. My heart was pounding in my chest and ears and my breast was heaving under my husband's nipple assault and just at the onset of my first orgasm, the fingers were swiftly removed and placed in my open moaning mouth.

To my utter shock and disbelief, the previous one sided discussion was coming true. My scent, my taste and the timing of my own lust aroused and excited me far beyond description. It totally destroyed any previous prudish beliefs and as that massive orgasm crashed through my chest and washed over my body, I drew my legs into the edge of the bed, sat up, threw my arms around and cupped the ass cheeks of both men in my hands.

As I laid back ringing wet from a lust induced sweat, the warm glow of hormones and passion, while still smelling my feminine scent on my upper lip and outer nose, while trying to catch my breath, I heard the cooling unit kick on and my husband command: "Up on our knees Ann."

I dutifully scooted toward them and slid the back of my claves back down the edge of the mattress at the foot of the bed and I sat back up trying to stand. Still shaken from that mammoth climax, it took the young preacher to get me solidly on my feet and my husband turned me around to face the bed.

As both took an arm and assisted me up, I crawled forward to where the tops of my feet barely touched the edge of the spread and I heard Richard say: "Stay up on your knees and get down on your elbows and forearms then arch your back for me. Now leave your knees together and separate your feet a bit more."

As I complied, I felt my nipples touch the bed lightly stroking the spread as my breasts started to dangle. When I heard the familiar sound of a click from a plastic cap, I knew my husband had opened his lube and I heard Jim Jr. say: "Just for her anus, it's best if we use what the good Lord provided for the rest."

Four fingers of each of the preacher's hands spread my cheeks and Richard's long middle finger, freezing cold from the lube, pressed palm deep up my ass. I felt the sides of his hand contact the insides of my open cheeks as he rotated that finger several times while holding it palm deep in my ass and as the head of his cock wiped up and down to open my lips, he pressed forward and the preacher let go.

As his lower belly and balls started slapping my closing butt cheeks I heard our new sex partner say: "Hold off and don't cum inside her just yet, it's still early and you may want to pace yourself."

And I Knew then that I was in for long evening of this continual treatment. As his sack started contacting my clitoris, the beginning of another orgasm started to come over me.

As my whole body uncontrollably shuddered, shivered and I started to moan, Richard ever so slowly pulled that digit from my ass and right at the crescendo, as it started to ebb he left it in about the last half inch or so, moving it in little circles around my inner rim.

When it slowly subsided, he pulled totally out and got on the bed in front of me, spread his legs and straddled my forearms. He scooted up towards me to where my hands were under his warm scrotum and put his left hand on the back of my head.

When his hand attempted to guide my face to his cock, I defiantly resisted and he put the finger he had in my ass under my nose. Before I let him force t in my mouth, I went down and took his slimy cock between my lips.

The preacher was squarely behind me now and with his left hand on my left cheek, three stacked fingers of his right slid into my pussy and while working them in deep, his big right thumb popped into my ass and I felt him gently squeeze and compress the wall between my bowel and vagina. As he moved off to my left, his left arm went around my right side, down over and around my lower belly and his left hand and fingers located and started to gently tweak, pull and jack my clitoris.

As that familiar twinge stared to ramp up in the core of my belly, I could hear my own moans form and vibrate over my husband's cock and as it fully blossomed in to another full blown orgasm, the vibrating moans became muffled screams and I both felt and heard myself involuntarily omit a fluid release over the preacher's hand and down the insides of my thighs, like nothing that ever happened to me before.

The cock came out of my mouth and I sucked in two lungs full of air and as I started to collapse forward on my husband's stomach he held the side of my face flat on his pelvis at the side of his cock and it seemed like out of nowhere, but all at the same time, a sharp painful snap from my anal ring, a flash of white light in my brain and an excruciating, unbearable stinging ache and my lower bowel as it instantly became over filled with that man of God.

"Oh my dear God no!" I screamed in panic and pain. "My God man you are far too large for me to take you there." I pleaded, but he kept a slow rhythm, advancing a little more with each thrust.

Most of my weight was on my thighs with me on my knees like that and my husband was preventing me from moving forward or rolling off. When I raised my head to beg Richard to let me go, his cock, still covered in me, went deep in my mouth and with both of his hands around the back of my neck and the way he was thrusting his pelvis, I knew that he was determined to cum in mouth.

My Bowels were on fire and I thought I might tear, when the preacher said: "Ann, stop pushing, you're pushing and that makes it worse. Pretend I'm a giant turd and try to pinch it off." And out of desperation, I sucked in my lower belly and did just that.

Two more full thrusts and he was balls deep inside of me. I couldn't imagine being able to take the entire length but just as Richard started to clench his ass cheeks together and huff out that he was about to cum, out of nowhere it hit me.

There was no twinge, there was no onset nor build up, there was no warning it was just there in all of its glory. Full force and all at once it came and I was cuming in a way I never thought possible. I had to literally remember to breath, I thought that I might pass out from the sheer intensity, I had to fight for all that I was worth to stay conscious. I didn't want to miss or waste one micro second of this purest of pleasures.

Over and over it came, wave after wave. It never died off, I don't know where it started but let me tell you as sure as I am sitting here and writing this today, it was total body. Head to toe, top to bottom ass to pussy, bed through me to ceiling, over and over it shocked, rushed and washed over and through my body and it didn't just stop. It didn't slow down, it ever so slowly started to fade in all of its glory and go away much slower than it came and its most pleasant departure lasted much longer than any other orgasm anywhere in any lifetime and it will never be forgotten..

I finally realized that the Preacher was still balls deep inside me anally and that he had been selflessly and softly rubbing and caressing my bare ass and lower back as I came. As he slowly withdrew, he left me feeling a combination of sheer and total contentment and the emptiness from him no longer being within me.

"Forty years." I grieved in thought: "forty years of my life wasted over stupidity and selfishness." I realized.

I felt sad that my life between the age of eighteen and now had been squandered over phony values, years that I'll never get back, years that I was so totally stupid. My poor late mother and I never got along but her and her sisters and their old-fashioned ways had robbed me of what I had just argued and fought so hard to prevent and this is their fault pure and simple and I hated them for it.

"My poor father" I thought: "A fine hard working man and good husband and great dad must have suffered through far less than I have given Richard prior to this trip." And I couldn't but reason: "No wonder he went first."

Pleasantly and totally exhausted in a new and strange Shangri-la of sheer ecstasy I rolled to my right off my husband to my back and straightened my legs to just bask totally nude in front of two men in the warm afterglow of pure unbridled passion in bright lights of every fixture in the room.

After a few minutes of the most thankful deep breathing and pleasurable cool down, Richard started to softly pet and stroke my breasts and belly as Jim Jr. petted the tops of my thighs. As I started to come down out of that glorious spell of total fulfillment, it suddenly struck me that neither man had actually cum themselves.

My mind raced to the preacher. I wanted to satisfy him. I wanted to feel that huge cock pulse inside me, I wanted to drain those giant balls. I wanted to pay him back for what I had just received and I wanted it in my pussy but knowing he had just pulled out of my ass, I wasn't sure how to go about requesting he clean himself first.

When I looked up at him to ask that he pleasure himself by finishing in me, I saw him remove a prophylactic and I could immediately see that it was much harder to shed one with a full raging hard on than a fading flaccid cock, but I couldn't help but think: "My prayers were answered."

As I opened my arms and offered myself up to him I heard Richard say: "Up on your knees for us Ann so we can both better service you."

Without consideration I answered: "My knees are soar and I want him to take me while I am on my back."

Jim took my ankles and lifted them slightly and put one on either side of his young handsome face. As he came forward to mount me my knees touched my breasts and I reached down with both hands, took hold of that beautiful uncut slightly bend cock and guided him in.

With his weight on his knees and his hands on the backs of my thighs he fucked me. Never before had the act of sex for me reached such heights. It wasn't until Richard attempted to put his dick back in my mouth that I realized that I was saying: "Oh God." With every one of the young preacher's forward thrusts.

I could hear my own wetness slush, I heard Jim Jr. say: "Oh Ann listen to it, listen. Feel it. Now take it him in ." And I sucked my husband back into my mouth.

And sometime during his prompting, somewhere during that new ordeal it happened. A totally different feel of a deep rooted orgasm germinated and it started to grow. It was warm and electric and powerful and it super heightened my senses to the point where I could feel much more than the larger size of his cock in my belly. My vaginal wall started to detail every wrinkle, every vein, the bulbous head, the taper of his gland, the length and girth of his shaft and that slight forward bend. It was like I was one with him.

The fit was so incredible that I didn't want it to end and then as it exploded in my entire torso and washed over me from the top of my head to soles of my feet as it curled my toes and cramped my calves I squealed with a voice in a sound that I didn't know I was capable of making and though it started to fade, I didn't ever want to come down.

I felt the warmth of wet spatter hit my chin, the base of my throat and shoot onto my titts and I realized that my husband impatiently had to cum by jacking himself from above my head. As Jim Jr. slowly pulled out with a sputter of air queefing out from deep within my pussy, I realized that this superman still hadn't cum.

With all of my strength and little assistance from my husband I sat at the edge of the bed, took his larger than life nut sack in both hands and his gooey cock deep in my mouth and I sucked. I took as much of him as deep as I could. I let it slide past my uvula and I concentrated on sucking and bobbing and preying not to gag. The mixtures of the flavors from our collective sex was intense and the smell of me on his pubic hair actually revived me in an arousal unparalleled and when that slight bend in his shank conformed with the shape of my gullet, he started to ejaculate.

Ribbon after ribbon of thick silky sperm shot deep in my throat covering the inside of my mouth and my tongue as I continued to suck and bob. I could smell its strength, I could taste its bitter saltiness and I fought to swallow its pure thick richness as if it were manna from heaven and finally I put both hands on his unit and milked every drop in my mouth. I held him there near the back of my tongue and just sucked until he stared to go soft, then holding the weight of his cock in my left hand and his sack in my right, I licked him totally clean.

I wanted to smell and to taste more of him I licked the creases inside his legs on either side of his grand package, I wanted him to get hard again but a heavy firmness was all that I could orally reproduce.

While Richard turned out the lights I ripped off the soaking wet bedspread and I begged him to stay the night with us. As I crawled in between them and they petted, fondled and fingered me to sleep, he whispered in my ear that he would be with us until after lunch tomorrow.

Twice more in the night and one hell of a pure lustful hard fuck in the morning they shared me ... Or did I use them?

We shared some small talk at lunch and we exchanged contact information and we told him of our future scheduled trips both too and from our Florida properties and he programmed corresponding reminders in his cell phone and told us he would make sure to leave those dates open.

As we said our goodbyes I sat in the leather seat next to my husband on a sensitive ass with the horny twinge of excitement remembering what we had just shared and lustfully day dreaming about what was to come. As he drove us off, Richard looked over at me and asked: "Ann, are you all right sweetheart? Why are you looking at me that way?"

And all that I could answer was the stone truth of: "No, like so many women my age today, I was stupid and selfish, but unlike them, that ends right here and now, I just want to know how could you have put up with that for so long, why didn't you teach me?"

He answered: "There was no discussing it with you. Your reactions were explosive and almost violent and I guess for me, the bad thing was that you didn't even want to talk about it."

I said: "You know Richard, I hate to admit it but you are right and I was so beyond, way beyond wrong. I want you to work on finding someone that we can trust to join us at home, and we will discuss who he will be together. I want you to consider a woman to share for you as well, if you would like. I want to be a much better wife to you from now on. We can never make up for what I forced us to lose but we certainly can spend the rest of our time happy like we were these last two nights."

Richard replied: "I will like that, I never considered a woman but it's something we can think about or at least try."

And I responded: "Good then, it's settled, no more selfishness, no more foolish boundaries. Now watch out for that tractor trailer, don't even think about passing him and slow down damn it, see if you can get us home in one piece."

12