All Comments on 'Still Waters Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

hmm the only explanation I can think of think of off the top of my head is her wolf is simply not ready to leave her pack because of her mother. or perhaps his wolf is not ready to joins her pack for the same reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New pack????

Maybe the fates are creating a new pack with Bertha as the matriarch, with Deacon and Declan as the alphas. Just a thought.

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 6 years ago
Unusual

This is an unusual predicament. I figured they'd belong to Gaines automatically. Maybe a new pack will form. That way we'll have more new and exciting characters. I eagerly await the next chapter.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Good storyline

Good writing, yet needs more attention to checking the spelling and capitalization. It takes away from the story when these things are not correct. Keep writing.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Chapter!

You give such depth and personality to your characters. I love that they are all rallying around their mother and she is responding positively to them. Even in the depths of thier pain and loss, they are bonding and healing.

Thank you for sharing! 😊 I can't wait for the next chapter.

DJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES