All Comments on 'Still You Want Me Ch. 09'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
imhereforthestoriesimhereforthestoriesalmost 6 years ago
Pleasant surprise!

I checked the site for the 4th time not expecting anything since new stories are usually released in the middle of the night here in Florida. But I was pleasantly surprised to see the update and it didn’t disappoint!

Knowing ahead of time that next was going to be rough really distracted from this chapter (my own fault, just over analyzing everything)

I feel like I understand both of them a little more, we’re all insecure so it’s nice to see that they’re both affected also. Two smoking hot guys that are consumed with humanly emotions!. Colin isn’t nearly as self assured as he appeared in the beginning. Charlie’s really starting to break him down and I think it’s a good thing.

The sex!! Omg. The car ride home and the passion, and then Charlie turning the tables, and then Colin freaking out, then then building each other up! It was true love making!

Charlie’s response the next morning was so raw and real! And Colin being jealous, I loved it all. I’m going to read it again and digest it. This is just my thoughts coming off my first read.

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER??? Colin seems quick to realize when he’s wrong or when he’s acting like a idiot... so I don’t know what to expect.

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
OH

OH OK SO.

I was really scared that everything was going to fall apart after all of chapter 8s commentary

But. Its just Colin being an insecure weenie. Nothing new here. Charlie weathers this storm like a Fucking champ. Per the usual.

He is in fact too good for,colin.

Further. Colin is like stuck emotionally at like 15. Can he see a therapist. I'll volunteer myself pro bono

MOVING ON.

its still wonderful and lovely and I'll read it 7 more times I'm sure. You're so awesome gnomie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yippee !!!

You posted.... been refreshing the browser so many times....

I'm loving the fights! the apologies! the sex was awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AZBartender

Colin’s a dumbass, yes. But Colin is so fucking real! Like, I feel him so deep in my bones. Maybe we’re terrible people or maybe we’re just human. Gnomie you’re catching the true essence of human nature and writing a beautiful story. I’m fucking anxious as shit for the next chapter. Btw, sex was totally worth the wait! So so good!

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
Yay it's here!!

I know Colin annoys a lot of people but I see a lot of myself in him. Growing up I was that emotionally insecure, decidedly uncool kid who was bullied in school. Even now in my 30s with a career I love and a partner I adore I sometimes retreat to my 15 year old self, thinking this is all a dream I'm going to wake up from.

Anyway, enough about me lol. Another great chapter as always. I've been hassling my partner and a few friends to read this story and they're as hooked on it as I am!! I have re-read the whole thing a few times, and the last couple of chapters more than 5 times whilst waiting for the next one to post.

You really do have a gift MrsGnomie!

Now I'm really dreading chapter 10 as it's supposedly the sad one (I thought 9 was going to be all sunshine and rainbows as it's the honeymoon period of their relationship!).

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago
FINALLY!!

Yes! Colin popped Charlie's cherry! So, to speak! Loved it...maybe it's not Colin that screws up...maybe it's Charlie...? Hmm...loved this chapter! I love this story too! Let's hope they post 10 and 11 close together!

Thank you MrsG!

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3 words

Assuming their issues next chapter are related to Colin's inability to say "I love you" - especially with Charlie knowing the Jesse history of when.he said it - and even that he said it to Jesse again that last night when Charlie walked in on them...plus has mentioned his relationship/love for Jesse to Charles a few times since. I definitely believe he loves Charles far more, but how long can Charles wait and be understanding? I was far more upset than Charles about the meeting the parents discrepancy! Also wonder if it is somehow related to Charlie's family's visit... Can't wait for next chapter!

Kittie72Kittie72almost 6 years ago
Omg.... yeas...

I was waiting for this chalet and it was great. Every week I look forward to see what is coming next. Thanks

boyinterruptedboyinterruptedalmost 6 years ago
The big blow..

I’ve been on this site for years and just made an account because of you. Not just you, but this story and all the fellow followers that engage. I wish more Lit stories had such an commenters and I don’t want to be anonymous anymore!

Anyways- Charlie is obviously perfect and has pretty much forgiven Colin for every stupid little thing he’s done so far. I feel like next chapter he’s going to lose his shit. My guess is that maybe he’s trying so hard to appease Colin so he’s been sweeping everything under the rug. Colin’s gonna do something, one too many times or a little TOO far, and Charlie’s gonna blow up, which he should!! Colin’s been walking around for 9 chapters with his head in the clouds and everything’s been laid out so easy for him. Charlie’s been bending over backwards in love. WE ALL KNOW COLIN LOVES CHARLIE. He’s told us but not Charlie! I 100% agree with the above poster that this is probably going to come to head.

Whatever happens, Colin needs to sweat his balls off and fight like hell to get Charlie back (if that is what happens).

I need a HEA. I’m so emotionally invested in this story that I’m physically worried about what next chapters going to do.

imhereforthestoriesimhereforthestoriesalmost 6 years ago
3 words...duh

I feel like an idiot because obviously the big issue will be colin’s lack of saying I love you to charlie. It’s blinding obvious and I didn’t see that coming. Come on colin! Give charlie what he deserves.

Orion_Orion_almost 6 years ago
Come on Now MrsG

You aren't going to pay heed to our (readers') demands to this beautiful beautiful story. I have seen it before and the readers assumptions and anticipations to the stories completely ruin the coherence and storyline.

You follow your heart MrsG as you have done all this while and let the story flow. You and I both can vouch for your compositional abilities and therefore just go where the story is leading. I love it and I am as invested in it as others are and want to thank you for sharing this gift with us...

Thanks and keep it up,

Much love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I have never been this emotionally involved in a story before. If you have not published anything yet, please consider it. You are very talented.

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
boyinterrupted

Welcome to the SYWM fan/emotional support club! :P

A couple of us have done exactly that - created Lit accounts just to comment on this amazing story and engage with the author.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS COMMENT

You guys are awesome! Seriously! There’s so many things I want to say but I’m so tempted to say too much about what’s coming up...so I’m trying to be silent! The next two chapters will be released before you know it!

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
TimTams009

This is definitely the gnomiehorde book club.

Lol.

But it's such a good story. Much better than average

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Where do I start? This is such an amazing story. It’s full of humor and drama, and such sweet moments. The characters are fully developed and fleshed out, I think I might be in love with Charles myself. You are a talented writer and I can’t wait to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why do I love this story so much?

Why can’t chapters be posted all in the same day?

Why are there only two chapters left?

There’s other stories that go on for 20+ chapters and they’re not very good! But of course I find a story I can’t get enough of and it’s only 11 chapters? Please explain this too me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kinda confused

Ok refresh my memory when did Collin topping Charles become an issue, I have to reread previous chapters but I thought it was established Collin was a true bottom, I’m disappointed Collin fucked Charles, wanted Charles to take Collin and make him his!! Love the story but this chapter disappointed me a little, but you r a great story teller!!

imhereforthestoriesimhereforthestoriesalmost 6 years ago
Kinda of confused

I’m sure MrsG will stop by.

But here’s my take on it. In chapter three I think, when Colin and Jesse go to the concert, he explains about his college ‘relationship’ with the guy that was strictly a top and he made it clear he would never do that again.

Charlie must have known this because him and Ryan have the conversation during lunch and they talk about it. Clearly Charlie’s a top, first I’d heard about it but it never needed to come up before because we were never talking about Charlie’s sex life. Given the closeness of Colin and Charlie’s friendship, I think it’s easy to assume they’d broached these topics previously.

I agree that the issue kinda came of out of the blue. But even Charlie said that they (Colin and Charlie) has never talked about it, about them having sex.

So I think it was also blindsiding to Charlie. He had no clue why Colin was pulling back, since they hadn’t talked about it.

The whole issue was in Colin’s head. One of those random insecurities that pop up. I kind of think part of the charm was that the seed for the issue was planted several chapter ago and then pops up out of the blue, I didn’t see it coming.

I do agree with you. I want to see Charlie claim Colin. Charlie’s given so much of himself already. It frustrates me that Charlie let Colin take his V card (anal) and hasn’t even told him that he loves him!!! But then again, that was Charlie’s choice. Colin and was throwing himself at Charlie, Colin didn’t demand Charlie to bottom, Charlie’s the one who flipped the table.

Maybe this will contribute to next chapters blow up??

judojonjudojonalmost 6 years ago

before Colin and Jessie fucked Colin tole jessie that he could not ever be with a guy who only topped. Thought at the time that would be the thing that broke up Collin and Jessie. so am glad that Charlie gave it to Collin. But must say you had me worried with that fight they were having. But as a good writers you pulled it out thanks and so cant wait for the next chapter. John

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

Anon: thanks for the feedback, I can’t definitely see where you’re coming from.

The reason it seems kind of out of the blue, is because it was.

I think imhereforthestories had some good insight.

Charlie was nervous about bottoming but he even admitted that he got over it really fast, it was a non-issue. It’s Colins insecurities that made a mountain from a mole hill. If you were shocked then imagine Charlie’s surprise!

I hope this wasn’t a distracting issue!

I know that’s Charlie seems to let Colin walk all over him, but Charlie’s never been in love before, this is all new and he wants Colin to have everything. He knows Colin loves him so he doesn’t see it being one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Chapter!

These two best friends are realizing quickly that it is not that easy to become lovers and boyfriends!!! There is always that real fear of screwing things up, and loosing the important friendship!!!

I really enjoyed this chapter, even though I failed to realize that Colin had been playing games and pulling back, and as Charlie pointed out, punishing him for his reservations to bottom! Colin seems to have his very own set of immature, unrealistic, double standards! Colin is a self proclaimed idiot, and he is absolutely correct!!!

Realizing that Charlie's past sexual history is likely a part of Colin's insecurities sexually, not to mention his total lack of sexual experience. It still pissed me off that Colin felt the need to get jealous and make a big deal about Charlie's several sexual encounters, even though he was with Jesse at the time! Charlie had no idea at that time that things were going to end with Jesse so quickly! But Colin seems to feel that he should have been celibate just in case he finally pulled his head out of his ass!!!

Colin still fails to recognized the Hell that he put Charlie through while being with Jesse, and sharing every detail!

Charlie is very good for Colin, in helping him to actually understand himself. Colin is being very stupid and selfish in not verbally expressing his love to Charlie!!! He will likely regret that decision very soon, especially as Charlie knows the intimate timetable of how things played out with Jesse. How can Charlie not help but compare, and begin to resent and even become a bit insecure himself! I see real problems ahead for this new relationship, but I really hope that I am wrong.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor

I think I will refrain from answering questions because you guys are killling it!

Xxx

HopelessRomantic777HopelessRomantic777almost 6 years ago
SHOOKT

I was shocked and excited at the same time seeing the new chapter. I did not expect the release to be this early and IM SOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! On the contrary, im just a bit sad knowing on ly 2 chapters left on my favorite LITEROTICA love team. CHARLIE AND COLLIN FOREVER!!! Mrsgnomie, you've been the most interactive and most engaging author I've known here. YOU'RE THE BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

ONLY TWO CHAPTERS left . my life will be over , ive read everything else on the gay love stuff. this is by far the TOP STORY on this site . you are a great writer and thanks for emailling me back. next chapter should contain 500 hundred pages .lol thanks again loving this story its an award winner . love and respect jonathan fron england uk. xxxxxxxxx

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
Wow Readers, WOW!

People are hella harsh towards Colin's! He has had almost next to nothing experience with men, making Charles his third (and final boyfriend) so he doesn't know how to react to some things Charles says or does. He went from disapproving of Charles as a person to becoming friends to being best friends to now lovers while Charles has always been attracted to Colin and considered him the one! I know some thought the title was about Colin's having the perfect Jesse and still choosing Charles but after this chapter, perhaps it was meant for Charles to still want to be with Colin''s after everything he has said and done, or maybe fitting for both of them!

I hope Colin and Charles can get it together and what is up with Colin not being able to say he loves Charles? Thankfully, Charles is hella patient with the love of his life cuz not many would keep giving him chances!

I just saw a popular RT on Twitter that I thought would be great to add here since it references The Office: "When I get married I want my wedding video to be filmed like it’s an episode of The Office. I want camera zooms, eye contact, side commentary ALL OF IT" - @straufiii.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

@ Jonathan from England: I do think that 500 pages would be a bit daunting lol and also, xxxxxxxxx? If I understand the UK’s use of x’s after a message, this must mean you’re pretty happy with my work!!

@sm1982: I agree with you in regards to Colin. I think everyone’s (not so secretly) in love with Charlie and it’s painful to watch him be the trial and error for Colin’s personal growth into the world of adult relationships. Especially since Charlie is in new territory also.

Kahoona48Kahoona48almost 6 years ago

You just never disappoint gnome. I will not comment any further as I will just be repeating what has already been said. You are an excellent writer and I hope we will read more from you in the future. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ok but the thing everyone is failing to ask is if you're already thinking about your next piece of work and are you going to work on it right after this is done because I need your amazing stories. No one else here writes like you. You're so good at this and I need you to write for the rest of your life. There are so many authors who write so much but they are so bad and cringey to read. Then there are the authors who write little but are so good. You need to be the exception that writes 1000 amazing stories.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anon

The answer is: yes.

I’m currently working on another story and I have two more sketched out. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY’LL BE GOOD. But I will try my best! I’m also considering adding a few chapters to this series. The way the story ends makes it possible, if I should chose to do so. I’ll explain more once chapter 11 is released.

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
New stories

Glad to see you're going to write more. I think you give yourself too little credit mrsgnomie. But no pressure..! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good read

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sm1982,

Normally I would agree with you but I think Colin is meant to represent being an irony. He's really biased on rich people (which is not irrational) considering his own experiences, but then he falls into the same loop as Charles' and other folks of the rich community he hates so much.

Charles is enjoying spending his money way more than a person with adequate economic status, but he tries to do different ways of life to avoid Colin's bias. Colin does his best to being used for his financial status, but he has the "my way" mentality too.

The constant playful insults on Charles can grate on anybody too considering how one-sided it gets, not to mention the irony I mentioned earlier. Colin doesn't get the idea of space and literally "manipulates" Charles' feelings.

For instance, the start of their relationship is way too close to the break-up, not to mention the amount of begging there. Then, the "my way" mentality. The "you're not supposed to have sex with others if you truly have feelings for me for 8 months" is just weird when he was dating Jesse during those.

Also, let's be honest here. If you apologize way too much over a short period of time over irrational fights caused by weird arguments, no matter how "noble" they are, the credibility of their life opinions just degraded significantly imo. The drama going on in the final chapter is such a nice way to address Colin's bullshit, but it's also sad that it takes him that many times to notice that flaw in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous