Stinky Goonette Gets Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little moan that came out against the dildo told her that Chris was fond of being called pet.

She grabbed their hand and brought it to the toy, making them hold it and freeing her own hands.

"Is it okay if I take off your pants?"

Chris nodded.

"And underwear?"

They nodded again.

Veronica pushed them on their back, then got to work undoing their belt. Before she pulled it down, she grabbed the second rainbow dildo, and placed it in Chris' free hand.

"This one was in my ass. I want you to suck on this one as well, taste both my holes while you double-team your mouth."

Chris' legs spread themselves further apart; They were getting extremely excited.

They followed Veronica's order, putting both toys in their mouth, then looked down as she pulled their pants off, soon followed by their underwear.

"Cute!" Veronica cooed as she gazed between Chris' legs. Unlike Veronica, who was sporting a huge forest of pubic hair, Chris was all shaved. She looked up and met their eyes. "Want me to go down on you?"

Chris nodded. They looked adorable with a pair of rainbow dicks in their mouth.

"And can I play with your ass?"

Another nod, and they even lifted their legs up to give her easier access. Veronica grabbed the bottle of lube from her end table, covering the fingers of her left hand before adding another dollop down on Chris' beautiful starfish. It looked tight and snug.

Veronica's mouth got to work on Chris' genitals, causing them to moan louder against the dildoes. But their voice really rose up when she pushed a finger up their asshole. The double assault made quick work of Chris' defenses, and the rapid movements of their hips against Veronica's face told her that they were getting close.

Veronica might've been on a dry spell in recent months, but she still had an awful lot of experience giving head. She felt pretty proud by how quickly she brought them to the edge.

Chris' orgasm was loud, even with the dildoes gagging their mouth. Veronica continued to stimulate them, both with her mouth and with her fingers. Only when Chris spat out the toys and tapped her gently on the shoulder did Veronica take a break.

"Was that good?" She obviously knew the answer, considering how much Chris was glowing, but she wanted to hear them say it.

"Heavens, yes. That's the hottest sex I've had in I don't know how long. Might just be the hottest sex I've had, like, ever." They looked down to meet Veronica's gaze, breathing loudly and smiling widely.

"I reckon you enjoyed tasting me on those toys."

"Huh, yeah!"

"How about tasting the real thing now?"

Chris looked like they were gonna die of a happiness overdose.

Veronica crawled over them until her hairy crotch was right over Chris' face. Specifically, she brought her cunt right over their nose.

"Sweet mother of God," Chris whispered.

"Do I stink good?"

"I think I died and woke up in Heaven."

"So, Heaven smells like rank unwashed cunt?"

"Amen."

"Do you want me to lower it?" Veronica really wanted to do it. Not only because she wanted to feel Chris' tongue against her clit, but also because her knees didn't like having to keep her up in this squatting position.

"I want it, please please please sit on my face and rub yourself all over me, please."

"You asked for it," Veronica said as she lowered herself.

Chris didn't have time to respond, for their mouth was overtaken by a humid stinky cunt. Their hands grabbed onto Veronica's thick thighs, kneading her soft flesh as their tongue went wild between Veronica's lips. She could also hear them sniffing loudly, their nose lost in her sweaty pubic bush.

"You like that?"

Chris nodded vigorously, a movement that felt really pleasant on Veronica's vulva.

"I can't even imagine what it smells like up close. I haven't washed in like a week, and you're just face-first in that pungent musky swamp."

Chris moaned loudly, their hips bucking wildly and their hands acting up. They were being rather rough with Veronica's thighs, and there would no doubt be finger-shaped red marks on her legs for days to come. She didn't mind. Rather, she quite enjoyed it; It showed how much Chris was enjoying themself. It's like the stink of her cunt made them go feral. It was pretty valorizing, if she was being completely honest with herself.

Chris also knew how to use their tongue, as shown by how quickly they brought Veronica towards the edge of her own climax.

One of their hands moved onto her butt, then their fingers crawled towards the middle. They touched the base of the large plug, and Veronica moaned in glee. She was eager to see what Chris would do with her butthole once they pulled the plug out, but she was even more eager to go over the edge.

Chris' talented tongue brought her to a fantastic climax, and she let her voice fill the room. She humped Chris' face until the end of her orgasm, when she let herself fall beside them.

"Glorious," she murmured.

"Huh-huh," Chris added, sounding almost as spent as her.

They turned to face her, and Veronica had to stifle a laugh when she saw the state of their face. They were covered in grool and had stray pubic hair on their cheeks.

"You look great," Veronica mumbled, gently picking off one of her own hairs from their chin.

"That was amazing."

Veronica smiled, then closed her eyes to rest for a second or two. While she caught her breath, she felt her arm being lifted. She opened her eyes in time to see Chris pushing their nose against her armpit. She hadn't shaved there in a few weeks, so there was a decent amount of hair.

Chris went feral for her hairy sweaty pits, huffing loudly and rubbing themselves against her leg.

"You like that too, huh."

Chris nodded against her armpit. It was a darned good thing she wasn't ticklish.

"Be a good pet and use your tongue."

Chris did as they were told, happily lapping up Veronica's pungent perspiration.

And while they did so, they also moved one hand over her large ass, groping her firmly before grabbing onto the plug.

Veronica yelped as they pulled on it, stretching her sphincter with the large part of the toy, then pushing it back in. They pulled and pushed it several times before finally pulling it out with a satisfying *plop*, followed by an embarrassing release of gas.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Veronica whispered in a shy tone. "I've had the plug in for a while, I guess I had farts building up in here, just waiting for the chance to come out..."

"I think it's kinda hot," Chris admitted, their nose still moving frantically as they took in as much of Veronica's stench as they could.

"Oh... Of course you do. I almost forgot that you were a weird degen with a stink kink."

"Hey!"

"Oh, relax, babe. I'm a nasty pervert too, you don't need to be ashamed or anything."

"A-Alright."

"So... You're into farts, then?"

"Yeah... It's just, you know... I like stinky girls and anal, so girl farts just really do it for me."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Chris placed the slimy buttplug with the other toys laying on the bed, then they shoved their face right between Veronica's big round butt cheeks. They sounded delighted as they began licking and kissing the thick girl's hairy crack.

"Awww, yeah, that's the stuff..." Feeling their tongue going wild up and down her ass was amazing, especially when it pushed against her asshole.

Chris' mouth moved with great enthusiasm, sucking and licking on Veronica's musky pucker. She still couldn't believe someone as hot as them was just going hog wild over her stinky hairy holes. It was pretty magical.

"Jesus," Chris panted after a passionate make out session with Veronica's anus. "You taste so good. I could spend the rest of my life eating you out."

"Nice to know I'm appreciated."

Chris' face went right back into her ass, licking to their heart's content. One of their hands slipped beneath Veronica, reaching for her pussy, and their thumb went right for her clit. So, while she was getting her ass royally eaten, she also got a nice rub.

It was amazing, cumming over and over while a hot jock shoved their pretty face against her fat butt.

Chris' jaw must've felt tired out eventually, because they stopped eating and moved up to cuddle with Veronica. She gave them a kiss, then playfully whispered, "your mouth tastes like ass," before kissing them again.

-----

When Veronica woke up, she was greeted by the sight of a beautiful, tattooed chest. She looked up and saw Chris' face, confirming that last night's filthy night had not just been some kind of amazing and extravagant dream. Chris was there, in her bed, in her arms. And they were so goddamn hot.

"Heyyy," she cooed, trying to wake them up calmly.

When they did, they had a similar "oh my God, last night was real, this is so awesome I'm so happy," kind of moment, then they both sat up side by side on Veronica's cozy queen size bed.

"Last night was great," Chris said, unable to contain a smile.

"It really was," Veronica agreed.

They stayed silent for a moment, each waiting for the other to speak first. When they eventually spoke, they did so at the same time, followed by an exchange of "I'm sorry, you go first," "no you go first," "no, you can say your thing I'll say mine after."

Eventually, Veronica spoke. "I'd love it if last night wasn't a one-time thing."

Chris gasped. "I wanted to say the same thing!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Last night was divine, I wanna... you know... bang again. Many times."

"Me too." She grabbed their hand, then added, "so like, are you thinking more fuck buddies or dating?"

"Well, probably dating, if that's also what you want?"

"Yes," she replied instantly.

Veronica beamed bright. Who'd have thought that one silly little blackout would lead to her getting a smoking hot romantic partner?

She rested her head on Chris' solid shoulder, simply enjoying the moment. They would most definitely fuck again in a few minutes, but for now some cute romance was nice too.

12