Stinky Sow-Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"A japanese comic book with sex in it."

"And there are some of those on the internet?"

Damien stared at her in silence. "There is everything on the internet. Especially when it comes to sex. There is so much porn, you can hardly search for anything without getting a bunch of not-safe-for-work results."

"I don't know, I don't really use the internet for that."

Damien couldn't stop himself from flashing a big grin. There was so much degenerate porn he could show her. He wanted to desecrate this proper lady and turn her into a lustful fuckslave. Her cunt was already oozing with his cum, but he dreamed of using and abusing her other holes as well.

"You know, I'm telling the truth about the hair thing. I'd love to see your bush."

She looked back at him, a twinkle in her eyes. "Okay."

She was starting to get her bearing back and could now walk without assistance, so she led him to her bedroom. She hadn't been lying about the size of her bed, it was almost indecent how huge that one piece of furniture was. She took off her jeans before crawling on top of the mattress. She sat facing him as he followed her on the bed, his eyes glued to hers. She was sheepishly trying to hold the bottom of her shirt down to hide her crotch. Earlier, he had been too focused on her face to take a peek down. Maybe it had been her intention, to stop him from looking where he was putting his dick.

To make her more at ease, he took off his own clothes, revealing his toned body and his half-erect dick. Victoria took a deep breath, before pulling up her shirt. He felt his dick growing harder just by seeing the hairs visible around her underwear. Thick dark hairs were peeking out on both sides and the bush on her pubis was so large that it made a bulge. She also had a trail of shorter hair growing all the way up to her belly button. She had closed her eyes and her cheeks were blushing hard.

"It's... it's beautiful." Damien met her on the bed, placing his hands gently on her legs. She looked down at him with dismay as he brought his face right by the side of her crotch. "Can I take these off?"

She nodded nervously and then yelped when he grabbed her panties with his lips. His hands went up her hips and into the waistband of her underwear, which he pulled off from her eagerly. Damien was even more enamored with her body when he saw the huge bush uncovered. Without waiting for her command, he dipped his face into her wet cunt and licked her.

She grabbed his head and guided him, telling him how to move his tongue to better please her. He wasn't very experienced in eating pussy, so he allowed her to dictate his actions. He wanted to please her, to prove to her that he really did love her fat hairy smelly cunt. And the smell, it flooded his nose. He felt like he was standing on the beach as an unwavering tidal wave came to end him. He wanted it to end him. He would gladly drown in her folds if she asked him to.

She made him eat her until she came again, moaning loudly in the wide bed. After letting her calm herself for a minute, Damien placed himself next to her and grabbed her hair gently, pulling her head towards his cock. She eyed him warily. "But it's so big! I can't fit all that in my mouth!"

"Then start with the head."

Victoria gazed down at his thick cock, eventually showing stark determination in her eyes as she grabbed the base firmly and placed her lips around the tip. While she was clearly not used to his size, she had all the cock-sucking experience Damien would've expected from a cougar. She fondled his balls and stroked his shaft while working her mouth and tongue around his tip, bringing him quickly to a mind-shattering orgasm.

She sputtered and coughed as he shot his huge load in her mouth. She was obviously not used to swallowing loads of this size.

After that, they both laid on the bed in silence for a moment, side by side. Damien could've fucked her all night, pumping her body so full of jizz that she would be leaking it for days, but he also didn't want to scare her by being excessively sexual.

Eventually, she took off her shirt, giving him a better view of her massive jugs. He had tremendous respect for the bra that had managed to contain her breast so far without snapping in half. But he was more than glad when said bra was thrown off the side of the bed.

Victoria's breasts were immense, and her nipples were much bigger than he had expected. But that wasn't the only thing that caught his eye. Even with her arms down, he could spot some long dark hairs coming out from the sides of her armpits.

She claimed she was still a bit too shy to show him her pits, so they got under the covers and cuddled. Being trapped under a sheet with him, her body was growing warmer and slicker as time passed. After chatting for what felt like hours, they fell asleep spooning.

-----

Victoria's world was shattered after meeting Damien. On top of his virile dick reshaping her cunt, he had also shown her how to look for porn on her iPad. She would sneak off into a bathroom stall at work and masturbate to some depraved japanese shit that he had sent her, feeling incredibly embarrassed once she was done, but going back in there not two hours later to pleasure herself again.

She felt like she was living through the horny phase she should've gone through in college, discovering new kinds of porn every day, and experimenting with her body. Her young lover had also helped her set up an account for an online store that sold and delivered sex toys. She had boxes after boxes dropped off on her porch with vibrating toys, insertable toys, lingerie, bondage gear and things she had never thought she would ever want to try before. She had even bought a paddle with the word "slut" written in relief on it. She hid it in a shoebox in the basement, ashamed of herself for having bought it.

A month after she had started seeing her darling, she invited him for a weekend over at her house. Ever since they had started hooking up, she had never gone more than a day without a shower, but nevertheless, he had always been more than eager to be with her even after she had spent a long day at work. The weekend together was her occasion to test him, to see if he still enjoyed her stench after two or three unshowered days.

He had also made some special demands for toys during the last order and she was going through some of the items he had ticked off. The nose hook, in particular, felt... odious. The name alone made it sound like a thing that no distinguished woman like her would ever want anywhere near her body, which obviously excited her even more.

The little pig ears were simply odd. She had seen people wearing cat ears before, at a Halloween party, but pig ears were not, in her mind, a sexy adornment. Pigs were fat, smelly beasts... like her, in a way. Maybe that's how Damien saw her? The thought of wearing those for him was... humiliating. And to her dismay, humiliating thoughts only made her hornier.

She had gotten really into anal porn lately, which her sweetheart had admitted was one of his biggest kinks. She had tried putting a finger back there in the shower a few times before, but she had never had a toy, let alone a penis, inside her butt. The latest package held an enema kit, which terrified and intrigued her. She had tried looking for tutorials on the sites that Damien had given her, but all she had found were videos of girls getting filled with fluids that were often not water. She had masturbated several times to those videos, finding herself unwaveringly attracted to the idea of having her guts bloated with milk, whipped cream, or any other thick pale fluid...

She had found a video of a girl getting her asshole filled with batter, before pushing it out onto a pan that was put in the oven. Entranced by the vulgar act, she had sent the video to Damien with a message that said, "do people really do that in real life??"

"We should try it with you ;)" was his response. Victoria had been too distraught by his casual proposition to be able to write anything back.

On Friday, she went to work, watching the clock intently as she let her imagination walk her through all the insanely wicked scenarios that might occur during the following days. After work, she picked up her darling, who had an overnight bag and a huge grin, then drove back home.

As soon as they were alone, he slipped his hand down her blouse and fondled her tits. She loved having his hands on her. She had her hands all over him as well. They were whispering each other's name while hands traveled under shirts and pants. Eventually, she pushed him away and caught her breath.

"If you're hungry, you can take anything you want from the fridge or the pantry. I have to do... a thing."

"You're not going to take a shower, are you?"

"N-no, not exactly."

"Oh," he gave her a knowing smirk that made her blush.

-----

Damien was eating an apple when his thick goddess joined him back in the kitchen, wearing nothing but a dressing gown. She looked even more shy than before. She also looked immensely beautiful. Then, he noticed her feet below the gown, clad in fishnets. He could only imagine what else she hid under the robe.

"How was it?" he asked,

"It feels... weird. Like, not that it hurts or anything, it's just, it's a weird sensation. Have you ever done it?"

"Not really, I'm pretty much only a top."

"Oh... okay... well, I'm ready." She opened the gown and let it fall to the ground. Her fat thighs were clad in a crotch-less fishnets pantyhose that hugged her fat form. It made her thick thighs look like hams clad in butcher's rope. Her top was made of pink straps that crossed over her belly and surrounded her tits. She had clamps on her nipples, which were linked by a short chain and there was a little remote tucked into the waistband of her pantyhose, with a wire coming from it that disappeared into her sopping wet hairy crotch.

Her cheeks were bright red. Seeing her like that, he had no doubt his own cheeks were flushed as well. She lifted her arms, placing her hands behind her head, to reveal her massive pit bushes. Seeing her like that made Damien's heart skip a beat. He wanted nothing more than to ruin her right now, to leave her panting and gasping with each of her holes leaking jizz all over her heated tile floor.

"You look..." stunning, ravishing, gorgeous, like a goddess, otherworldly, divine, perfect, extremely fuckable, "... good." Damien clamped his fingers in his palm to remain calm in front of this exquisite sight. "You would look even better with the rest of the outfit."

She shot him a glance and her lips quivered for a moment. "I... I don't know about that... It feels kinda... embarrassing."

"Please, Victoria. For me."

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, making her wide curves jiggle slightly, then caved in. She led him into the bedroom, where the rest of the items he had picked up for her were lined up on her dresser. The pig ears, the nose hook and a cute little pink corkscrew tail plug, all three still in their packages.

The ears were the simplest thing to put on, so she did it first. Over her dresser was a wide mirror in which she could see herself, and Damien standing behind her. He grabbed the little remote in her waistband and turned it on at the lowest power, making the fat woman gasp as her coochie started vibrating.

"The collar or the plug next?" he asked.

"Collar!? What collar!?"

"With the nose hook. The hook is connected by a string to a collar that goes around your neck." He opened the box to show her a nose hook connected to a black leather collar with bright pink letters on it, spelling "sow". The look on her face was priceless.

"This... this is... this is obscene!" Yet she couldn't keep her eyes away from it.

"Wanna hold up your hair while I put it on?"

"... yeah..."

Once the collar was on, she went silent, looking midway between wanting to jump on his dick and wanting to flee in shame. He pulled the elastic string of the hook over her head and placed it in her nostrils. She let him do it. When he took his hands off, he observed her wide-open upturned nose with lust. He brought his mouth right to her ears and whispered, "want me to put in the plug now?"

She gazed at him in the mirror for a few seconds, then nodded enthusiastically. He bent her over the dresser and kneeled behind her hairy ass-crack. To help him, she held her cheeks apart, allowing him to see more of her anal pilosity. He couldn't help himself and pushed his face right into it, giving her tight virgin asshole a big wet kiss.

The stench of her ass was incredible, and he couldn't stop himself from making-out with her pucker. The moans she let out only encouraged him further.

After about ten minutes, he finally took his mouth away from her now-sloppy butthole. He grabbed a bottle of lube and put a nice dollop on the hole, which he fingered a little before getting the box with the plug in it. While he opened it, he looked in the mirror at Victoria's face. She was out of breath and gazing back at him, her lips shaking. There was an intense burning desire in her gaze.

The tail-plug went in easily, completing her lewd outfit perfectly. "You are... such a beautiful pig..."

She turned to him, breathing fast. "Damien..."

"What?"

"Fffuck me."

He didn't need to be told twice. In an instant, his pants and boxers were at his ankles, and she was sitting on top of her dresser with her legs wrapped around his waist. Before putting his dick inside, he pulled the corded vibrator out of her pussy. Once he was in, penetrating her cunt with his thick meat-rod, her fingers dug into his shoulders and she started moaning in a way he had never heard before.

"Fuuuck, I can feel it, Damien I can feel your dick rubbing against the plug! It's so hot! Why have I never fucked with a buttplug in before!?"

"Because you needed to find the right master, you fat sow."

Her eyes shot him back a look which made him falter a little. He slowed his thrusts and then stopped.

"I'm sorry, was that too far?"

"I... I don't know why, but... I really liked it, actually."

"Oh? You like it when I call you a fat smelly sow?"

"Hey! Don't add smelly!"

"Why not? Because it turns you on to be a stinky beast for me?"

She bit her lip. "Fuck, it kinda does."

Damien let out a laugh. "I knew it."

"Promise you won't ever tell anyone about this."

"I promise."

"Okay... then you can call me any name or degrading thing you want... M-Master..."

"Understood, Mommy."

Surprisingly, Mommy seemed to shock her even more than being called a fat smelly sow. He fucked her hairy cunt over the dresser until she came, then threw her on the bed to take her from behind. "Because that's how nasty barnyard mammals mate, isn't that right you big dumb pig?"

"Yes, it's true! Please mate with me, take me from behind and fill my sow-cunt full of cum!"

He did as he was told, clogging her womb full of sperm, before falling on top of her, sweaty and happy. She was much sweatier than him, her whole skin slick with a sheen of salty wetness.

He kept dumping cum in her greasy fuck-hole all night, but he also fed her mouth-pussy to her apparent delight. The stink of her cunt mixed with his male musk over his crotch, which he happily rubbed all over her face. She eagerly slobbered over his big hairy balls, and she even ate his ass for good measure, looking like an absolutely depraved pig when she did.

Eventually, he ended up pulling out the plug to reveal a quivering asshole, ready to be desecrated for the first time. "Beg for it," he ordered her.

"Please! Please stick your phat cock in my ass! I need it! I need to be sodomized properly, please stretch out my guts, Master!"

"Since you ask so nicely, you pathetic sow-mommy, I'll give you what you crave." He slathered his cock full of lube with one hand while fingering her sensitive hairy hole with the other. Then he put the little vibe back inside her cum-filled cunt.

The tip of his cock had a hard time pushing through the tight sphincter. Damien couldn't help but fantasize about training her asshole until it becomes a gaping broken mess that could be fucked at any time without need for any preparation. He pushed harder, and then she let out a moan as he entered her guts.

-----

Victoria clasped a hand over her mouth. She could feel every vein on his big rock-hard cock through the walls of her rectum as he went deeper inside her. That was anal? She was angry... angry at herself for never having done this before.

Damien's cock was amazing, and she felt herself growing ever closer to an orgasm, feeling bliss as she skirted across the edge.

"Squeal for me you dirty stinking pig!"

She did her best to sound like a squealing pig for him. She wanted to please him, because she wanted him to keep fucking her holes every day until the day she died.

And then, he filled her bowels with thick gooey sperm. She was fascinated by how much of the stuff his balls were able to muster, since her cunt and mouth had already been served several times before and he still had plenty of it to give her ass.

She didn't quite cum from getting sodomized, but she had felt so close through most of the act that she totally believed it would be possible for her to climax this way.

Damien was spent, falling by her side and panting while his cock twitched between his legs. This would be one very good weekend.

The next morning, Victoria almost took a shower out of habit. She had her hand on the knobs when she remembered her goal. So, instead of a shower, she decided to go sit on her lover's face and make him clean her hairy crotch with his mouth. Fortunately for her, he was very eager to do it.

Most of Saturday was spent in the living room, watching decadent pornography on her 75 inches television while playing with her boy-toy. He stuffed his face in her stinky armpit and she jerked him off while bukkake compilations kept her eyes glued to the large flat screen. He had her eat his ass while he beat his meat and watched BBW porn. He tied her onto the couch and made her watch girls taking huge toys up their asses while he forced her to orgasm over and over with a vibrating wand. She sloppily sucked on colorful dildos while he fucked her fat ass and they watched spit-roast threesome videos together.

They took breaks every few hours to eat and relax, but most of the day was spent sweating, covering each other with fluids and orgasming more time than they could count. Victoria also learned how to use a lot of fun new toys. She was especially a fan of the pussy pump and how sensitive it made her feel afterwards. When Damien suggested using it on her anus, she turned red and shook her head, but he had planted a seed in the back of her mind. Maybe, someday...

At the end of the evening, they got some glasses, wine for Victoria and gin & tonic for Damien and then lounged in bed watching a romantic comedy to simmer down from their day of sinful passion.

"You were right, you smell a lot worse after a full day of sex," he jested.

Victoria gave him her "I wanna talk to a manager" glare, which was more than enough to make him lose his grin.

"I meant that as a positive." He stuck his nose under her sweaty stinky pits while grabbing her humongous tits. His tongue tickled, forcing a chuckle out of her.

"I still can't believe that you really... like it."

"I do... I love your stench. You're my adorable lovely stinky sow-mommy." He then planted a powerful kiss on her mouth.

They ended up falling asleep spooning.

-----

Damien woke up in the arms of his thick sweaty cougar. Having not showered in maybe forty-eight hours, she was reaching a whole new level of body odor. Simply laying by her side and inhaling her scent made him rock-hard and incredibly horny. He grabbed both of her fat hanging tits and brought her thumb-thick nipples up to his mouth. She muttered a little in her sleep before waking up and looking back at him, sleepy and amused.