Stinky Sow-Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry baby, I haven't lactated since, like, the nineties."

"Doesn't hurt to try."

The smile she gave him in return let him know that she was enjoying it as well.

Once he had finished polishing her nipples with his mouth, they moved to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I was thinking," he proposed while she was making him an omelette, "we could do a little movie."

She had her back to him, wearing nothing but an apron and some pink slippers. He couldn't see her reaction.

"You know, pornographic. So we can have some physical memories of our time together. Not that we'd need to post it online or anything... unless... that's something you would want?"

When she finally turned to face him, her cheeks were brightly colored. "What kind of pornographic movie?"

Yes, thought Damien, she's intrigued. "Just a little sex tape, something simple. We could set up my phone to film you while I fuck you from behind while you humiliate yourself by being a loud lustful pig."

"I'll have to think about it."

That was good enough for him.

"But if we do it," she added, "I don't want it to be posted anywhere or shown to anybody. It would be just between the two of us."

That last part was really good for him. For him, this meant that she was definitely considering it, albeit for private purposes.

"You wanna suck my dick while I eat your cooking, Mommy?"

She dropped the plate of food in front of him, gave him a kiss on the cheek, then kneeled in front of his chair.

-----

The camera was set-up next to her bed while she was on her arms and knees. She had the nose ring and the pig ears on, but the only other thing that covered her lewd milf body was hemp rope digging through her skin. Damien had followed some shibari tutorial to make her a full-body rope harness that felt very snug and very... hot.

She was scared to let him film her, even if he had promised he would never show the video to anyone. Even then, what if she saw it? Would she be horrified by her own gross old body? Before she could back down, her young lover was behind her, dipping his finger into her asshole and pushing lube inside her. The closer she got to it, the less her doubts and fear resonated in her head. She was thinking about his big cock stretching her asshole wide open, anticipating his penetration, and her hand instinctively went to her pussy.

Damien handed her a vibrating wand and told her to pleasure herself for the camera, before bringing his veiny boa against her hairy shithole.

He thoroughly fucked her up, stretching her ass over and over while calling her every name he knew might get a rile out of her. "Fat stupid pig," "obese bitch," "old stinky hag," "slutty piece of greasy lard," "disgusting cock-hungry whore," and so many more that she wouldn't be able to remember a quarter of them.

When she had her first orgasm, she felt it both in her hammered rectum and in her vibrating clit, causing her to squirt all over her sheets. Or maybe she had pissed herself from the intensity of the act. She was too busy cumming her brains out to care about it, especially since her boyfriend was still battering her guts harshly, as if he was trying to mess up her hole with his oversized dong.

"Are you having an orgasm, you fat hairy swine?"

"Y-y-yeeeesss, I aaam!"

"Tell the camera what you are." He grabbed her by her graying hair and made her face his phone.

"I was a pathetic desperate divorced hairy overweight milf, but now I'm just a piece of ham! I'm a disgusting greasy fuck-toy and I live to be used and abused, please ravage my pig-ass more! Please!"

Damien granted her wishes and continued fucking her fat greasy ass. While they filmed, he came three times in her ass and twice in her mouth. He made sure to do a close-up on her face while fucking it, then made her tell the camera how bad his dick tasted after having been in her disgusting asshole.

She knew it was mostly exaggerated, because his dick didn't taste particularly worse than usual after having been inside her ass. She had done a good job of cleaning her insides before filming. But still, she knew he would get a kick out of it when he watched the video later. And he would definitely watch it again later, probably with one hand around his fat dick. The thought of becoming his future masturbation fuel only made the sex better.

-----

Sunday night, Damien watched the video on his phone and jerked off while his milf took a shower. Watching her debase herself on film was extremely hot. Victoria had insisted on taking a shower that night, because she couldn't afford to only take one shower tomorrow morning before her work, or else she would have to take a very long and extensive one to make sure that all the filth of the weekend was scrubbed out. She would still need to take one the next morning, on top of the one she was currently taking.

He was almost done masturbating when she got to the bedroom, clad in a robe while she toweled her hair. Seeing him on her bed with his dick out, she couldn't stop herself from joining him and she finished him with her expert cougar mouth. After a month with him, she was getting much better at taking his cock in her throat.

Like the good pig she was, she swallowed his whole load, then licked her lips and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. When he looked at her, Damien still couldn't believe the luck he had. Sure, banging an old cock-hungry cougar was easy, but girls as dirty and perverted as Victoria were rare fishes in the sea.

She read a book before sleeping, while he browsed porn forums and funny imageboards. She looked really cute with her librarian-style reading glasses. The weekend had been terrific, but he wished he could spend every day with his sow-mommy, watching her getting progressively filthier and stinkier with every passing day.

"You get any vacation weeks with your job?" he asked offhandedly.

For an answer, she looked up from her book and gave him a sultry leer.

They fell asleep holding hands.