Stir Crazy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were so funny," said Juliet. "I thought you were going to pass out. I thought I was going to have to call 9-1-1."

"I almost did pass out," laughed Nikki. "That was an out-of-body experience. I can't believe you get that every night."

"And mornings too," giggled Juliet. "I feel like I won the lottery."

"No wonder you've been so happy lately," said Nikki. "Now I get it."

Jake was on his knees, watching the two sisters, laying face to face, sharing the moment.

"You ready for round two?" he asked in a cheerful voice.

Juliet and Nikki looked up at him. His hair was tossled and his cock was standing straight out, pointing dierctly at them. They looked back at each other and burst out laughing.

"What?" Jake asked, innocently.

Juliet moved her face close to Nikki.

"I've an idea," Juliet whispered. "Do you want to feel something amazing?"

Nikki's eyes widened and she nodded eagerly. Juliet lay prone on the bed, resting on her elbows. Her beautiful round ass and swayed back looked amazing to Jake.

"Now, Nikki darling," Juliet said in a playful voice, "come lay on your tummy next to me. No, right next to me. So we're touching. That's it."

The two naked women were laying on their tummies next to each other, their hips, legs and shoulders touching each other. They both had swayed backs, with adorable butts that looked good enough to eat. Or to fuck.

Juliet looked back at Jake with a pouty face.

"Darling, Nikki and I are feeling a little cold. Would you mind laying on top of us? To keep us warm?"

Jake smiled. His cock bobbed and pointed a bit higher.

"Of course, I'd be happy to," he said.

He climbed on top of them, placing a knee between each of their spread legs, and slowly lowered his muscled body on top of them. Both women smiled when they felt the warmth and hardness of his body.

He nestled his pelvis so his hips rested on top of their perfect butts. His cock lay in the crease between Juliet and Nikki's thighs. Like a hot dog in a bun, Jake thought, amazed at how soft and silky their thighs felt. He rocked his pelvis to let his hard cock slide between them.

Jake's strong arms were splayed on either side of the women, holding the bulk of his weight. His handsome face was hovering between the two of them. Juliet lay her head down on her folded arms.

"That's nice," she murmured. "It feels good when you move like that. It warms us up."

Nikki smiled and lay her face down, facing Juliet.

"Oh yes," she agreed. "That does feel good. Really good."

Jake bent his elbows so his chest pressed against their backs. He nuzzled his face between the two sisters, planting soft kisses on their faces. They both smiled.

"Wrap yourself around us, Jake" said Juliet. "Like a blanket."

Jake's body melted into the two women. His legs relaxed and he nestled them between their legs, feeling their warm wetness against the top of his thighs. He ran his hands along their torsos, ticking their tawny skin. He could feel the sides of their breasts pressed against the bed.

"Oooh," Nikki moaned. "Yes, touch me there."

Jake grazed his hand over Nikki's breast. Her breasts were beautiful, ripe melons normally. When pressed against the bed, they felt big and firm. She rocked her body to give him access. His fingers found her nipple and it was already hard. He rolled it between his fingers and she let out a moan.

"Oui, comme ça," she whispered. "C'est si bon."

"Do me too," said Juliet. "That sounds delightful, whatever it is."

Jake was resting on his elbows and cupping both of their breasts. Juliet's filled his hand perfectly, like they were made for each other. Nikki's was bigger, overflowing and sumptuous. And her nipple was big too. Like a ripe grape.

"Nikki?" Juliet said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, Juliet," Nikki answered. The women were tête-a-tête.

"Did you know that Jake loves doing it doggie style?"

"Really?" Nikki answered. "I didn't know that."

"Absolutely," Juliet continued. "He says it's his very favorite way to fuck. Isn't that true, dear?"

She wiggled her butt against his hard-on for emphasis. Jake's cock started to throb.

"She's right," Jake replied. "It's my favorite position."

Nikki and Juliet were smiling like two mischievous children.

"That is such a coincidence," said Nikki. "Because that happens to be my favorite position too. I cum so hard that way."

"Me too," Jake said, as if talking about a food they both liked. "I like to push myself really deep, as deep as I can go, over and over, until I just explode my cum deep inside. I just love that."

Jake rocked his hips, sliding his hard on between the two women. Nikki arched her back, involuntarily, as if to receive him.

"I love that too," she gasped. "Especially with someone who's big."

"You mean, someone big ... like Jake?" Juliet asked.

"Yes," Nikki said, breathily. "That would make me cum so hard."

Nikki reached back, her hand finding his firm ass. She squeezed it, and pulled it towards her.

Jake pressed into her and gave her breast a squeeze. Nikki let out a low moan.

"I wonder," Jake asked, "is that a good way to try and get pregnant?" Jake asked.

"I think it might be," said Juliet.

"Oh, definitely it is, yes!" said Nikki, desperately.

Jake could feel a growing wetness against his thigh. He rubbed her pussy with his leg and Nikki squirmed.

"Jake, mon amour, why don't you lay on top of Nikki now and see what happens?"

Jake shifted over, laying his long, thick dick in the crack of Nikki's ass. He slowly pressed his hips into her, sliding his cock along the length of her crack. Nikki stuck out her butt in response.

"Oh yeah, move like that," Jake moaned. "That makes me so fucking hot."

Juliet arched her back and rocked her hips. She was massaging his cock with her ass cheeks, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

Juliet silently slipped away, smiling, knowing she'd lit the fire. She stood up and regarded her sister and her lover. Nikki's butt was lifted, invitingly, in the air. She was rocking her pelvis, stroking his big cock.

"Fuck, that feels good," Jake growled. "Juliet, why don't you get that wedge pillow."

Juliet's eyes lit up and she went to her closet. She brought out a triangle-shaped foam pillow and handed it to Jake. He reached down and lifted Nikki easily with one arm and slid the wedge under her.

"Here," Jake said, "you'll want this."

Nikki found herself folded over the pillow. Her face was on the bed and her ass raised in the air. This all new for her. She felt exposed, vulnerable. He reached down and gently spread her knees.

Now, she really felt at his mercy.

"What's this for?" Nikki asked.

"You'll be more comfortable this way," Jake said, placing his hand softly on her back. "We're going to be here for a while."

Nikki was touched by his concern, by the fact he wanted her to be "comfortable". Then she thought about them being there "for a while" and her heart started pounding. She felt Juliet's lips at her ear.

"Don't worry, we use it all the time," Juliet whispered. "It takes the pressure off your body so you can just lose yourself in the sensation. Oh, and it lets him go deeper. Much deeper."

Nikki's body trembled involuntarily. Then she spread her legs a little wider.

Jake was kneeling behind her. The view of her swayed back, her perfect ass, her dripping wet pussy, and her long spread legs was such a turn on. His cock was telling him to jump on top of her and fuck her brains out. Instead, he took his cock in his hand and gently rubbed it along her slit. She was wet, really wet, and soon the head of his cock was wet too. She felt so velvety, so hot. He couldn't wait to feel her warm, wet pussy enveloping his cock.

But he took his time. He knew from experience that the wedge pillow made things really intense. The last time he and Juliet used it, she ended up having a screaming orgasm. He knew he had to take it slow. So, he forced himself to rub her pussy for the longest time to get her good and ready.

"Now I'm going push inside you," he whispered, "but I'm gonna go super slow, okay?"

"Oui," she mewed in a tiny voice. She raised herself onto her elbows, accentuating the curve of her back.

He positioned the head of his cock against her hole and slowly leaned forward. His strong arms formed two pillars on either side of her shoulders. He pressed his hips slowly forward until the head popped inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she cried.

"You okay?" he whispered, his mouth right next to her ear.

She nodded. Then she bent her legs to raise her heels to his ass. He felt her gently pressing him to go further.

He pushed inside her another inch. Then another. She arched her back more. He felt her feet against his ass. She wanted him even further inside.

He kept sliding his impossibly long cock deep into her folds. She couldn't believe how much he filled her. How much he spread her. But he was doing it so gently. So lovingly. She relaxed and got used to having something so big inside her.

As used to it as one could ever be.

Finally, when he was almost completely inside her, she had relaxed enough to start to move her own body, rocking her hips to feel him stroking her. He took the cue and started moving his hips in tiny motions that caused his cock to massage her g-spot.

She was taking off now. Her eyes were closed and she was going with the sensation. The extreme sensation of a man, a wonderfully endowed man, sinking his beautiful cock deep inside her, and then moving it, so perfectly, so lovingly. She could feel her first orgasm coming.

And it was coming hard and fast.

Jake was resting on his fists now. His arms were straight and taut, giving him the platform to really thrust himself into her. He hadn't got as deep as he could, that would come later. He knew from experience that would be a mistake. Too much, too soon.

Instead, he was concentrating on massaging her g-spot and her clitoris. She was rocking her own hips to set just the right angle to rub the tender tissue that brought her ecstasy. He kept it up until she was grunting and groaning.

When he felt she was getting ready to cum, he decided to change it up. There was a move he'd learned with Juliet that she really liked. Maybe her sister would like it too.

He straightened up, taking the weight off his arms, and then reached down to where her knees met the bed. With his cock still embedded in her now soaking wet pussy, he slipped his hands under her thighs and slowly lifted her. He was suspending her in the air -- like a wheelbarrow -- creating a perfect path for complete penetration.

Nikki felt herself being lifted. She didn't know how or why, she just knew he was holding her and she felt safe. She reached her arms out so they were splayed on the bed over her head.

She felt him lean into her. She felt his cock press deeper in her. She couldn't believe how deep he was.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as Jake bottomed out for the first time.

Jake started a rhythmic thrusting that made her moan with every thrust.

"Tu est si grand," she moaned, amazed by the sensation of his cock filling her so completely.

He was holding her legs and pumping her pussy, watching her writhe with pleasure.

"Tu me fais moullier," she moaned. "You make me so wet!"

He knew that if he kept the motion going, at this angle, she'd have the most intense orgasm. A combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation that her sister had enjoyed many times.

Sure enough. Her body started to convulse and thrash. She let out guttural sounds and some French words that he couldn't understand. He just knew that she was loving every second of it.

She came with an intensity she had never before experienced. She felt like she was flying.

After she came back to earth, he laid her knees down on the bed and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"I thought you might like that," he whispered. "I have another idea if you're game."

She nodded vigorously.

"Good. Now I want you to turn over."

He pulled out his long cock and turned her over onto her back. He pulled her, and the pillow, to the foot of the bed. She was laying on the long side of the triangle with her pussy right on the edge of the pillow. Jake stood on the floor and took each of her ankles and put them on his shoulders.

He moved in close to her and held her at the crease where her legs met her hips. She guided his cock to her hole which he took as a good sign.

He entered her with one thrust.

"Donne le moi!" she shouted.

Jake knew enough French to know she wanted him to give it to her. He thrust again.

"Merde! J'aime ça!"

He knew she was loving it.

He started to pump her. Steadily. Endlessly. He got a rhythm going he felt he could maintain. He wanted to put her back on the magic carpet ride.

There was another reason he wanted to change things up. As much as Jake loved sex from behind -- and boy did he love it -- he realized was making love to an incredibly beautiful woman, perhaps the hottest woman he had ever met. He wanted to take in all that visual splendor.

In this position, she was laying on her back and with every pelvic thrust her breasts would bounce in the most amazing, sexy way. He just kept pumping her and watching her, her head moving from side to side, as she thrashed and moaned. Occasionally, she would look up at him and reach out to hold his forearms, feeling his sinewy muscles.

Jake kept slamming his cock into her, sending her big breasts bouncing. JHe felt his balls tightening. He knew he wouldn't last long at this pace. He tried changing it up, pulling her towards him and thrusting hard and then holding himself deep inside her, grinding her. Then he tried shifting into double time, impaling her again and again at a rapid clip. It was these lightning thrusts that eventually sent him, and her, over the edge.

"Je vais venir! Je vais venir" she cried. Then she grimaced and bucked as her orgasm peaked and crescendoed through her body.

"I'm going to cum too," he growled. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

"Yes," she moaned, "I want you to cum! Shoot it in me! Fill me with your cum!"

He exploded in her pussy, filling her with hot, creamy cum.

She lay in a heap for a while after that. Juliet moved to her side and gently stroked her face. When Nikki didn't come to, Jake shot Juliet a concerned look.

"Ça ne fait rien," she said with a smile. "La petite morte, c'est tout."

When Nikki finally stirred, Jake and Juliet were laying on the bed next to her.

"Tu veux arrêter?" Juliet asked. She wondered if her sister wanted a break.

"Non, je veux continuer."

She wanted more. Jake hopped off the bed, happy to oblige.

"OK, I thought we'd try something different. You on top. You okay with that?"

Nikki remembered how it felt the previous night when she was riding his cock.

"Oh, yes," she said, sounding revived. "I'm very okay with that."

Jake surveyed the scene. Juliet offered her two cents.

"Maybe use the pillow?" she said.

"We could do The Rodeo?" Jake asked.

Juliet nodded.

"Okay, um" Jake explained, "I'm going to lay on my back with this under me."

He put the wedge under the backs of his thighs and lay back on the bed.

Juliet took her sister's arm.

"Why don't you go freshen up and I'll get him ready," Juliet said.

Nikki smiled, happy to see her sister getting into the act.

She went off to the bathroom while Juliet hopped on top of Jake.

"I've been wanting to do this all day," Juliet said straddling Jake and kissing him all over his torso.

"I've been missing you too," he said.

"Yeah, right," she laughed. "I've been watching you and you've been totally into it. And it's okay. You're doing a good deed."

She moved up to his face and kissed his deeply on the lips.

"Besides," she smiled, "After she goes home tonight, you're all mine."

"I can't wait," Jake said, pulling her close to him.

Nikki stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror. She was surprised to see all the color in her face. Must be from all that fucking, she thought. She adjusted her hair, and applied a touch of Juliet's lip gloss to her lips. She took a deep breath as if to say "here goes" and switched off the light.

When she got back to the bedroom, Juliet going to town on Jake's cock with her mouth. For a brief moment, Nikki felt a twinge of competitiveness. Does she suck cock better than I do? But she quickly chased those thoughts from her mind. After all, her sister was giving her the most generous gift ever.

She stood next to the bed and watched Juliet's technique. She was truly something to behold. She was holding his cock straight up with one hand, bobbing and smacking, while jacking him off with a twisting motion with the other hand. Every few strokes she would disengage her mouth and make love to his cock with her entire face. Licking and kissing, rubbing it on her cheek, tickling it with her hair, and then going back to sucking him deep into her throat. Wow, she is one talented girl, Nikki thought.

"Do you want to take a turn?" Nikki asked her sister. "I can sit this one out."

Juliet looked up and wiped her chin.

"No, no, we have to take advantage of the time you're here," Juliet said. "While you're in your window."

Nikki nodded. Juliet held up Jake's cock so she could take it from her.

"I'm passing you the baton," Juliet joked. "You guys go ahead. I'm going to take a shower."

This was the first time Nikki had been truly alone with Jake. And it felt very different. Without Juliet there, it seemed ... more intimate. More intense. She had a feeling, illogical as it was, of illicitness. Like she was having an affair. She wondered if Jake felt it too.

It wasn't a feeling of guilt. Far from it. It was more a feeling of -- desire.

Nikki got on the bed and took Jake's cock in both her hands. In the light of day, she was struck by how big it was. Her fingers couldn't wrap all the way around the shaft. That certainly wasn't the case with her husband, Derek. She banished those thoughts from her mind as well.

She took in his long, athletic body, thinking about how this was going to work. His knees and thighs were raised by the wedge pillow.

"You can lower yourself on me," he said helpfully, "and then rest your hands on my legs."

She got her bearings and then started to position herself over his cock.

"The Rodeo, huh?" she said.

"Yeah," Jake said. "You'll see why. Juliet really likes it."

She aimed the head of his cock at her swollen pussy and slowly lowered herself down.

She let out a deep sigh when it popped inside her. It was getting easier, accommodating him. Now it felt like a relief to have him inside her and less like a challenge. More like it belonged there.

Her legs were tucked behind her. She moved herself up and down in tiny motions trying to get used to him. She was still quite wet and now he was getting coated in her juices which helped.

"That's it," said Jake helpfully. "Now, when you're ready, just lean back."

She looked behind and saw his legs at an incline. She reached back with one hand and grasped the top of his thigh. Then she did the same thing with the other hand. God, his legs feel strong, she thought.

She took a deep breath and lowered herself down, taking his entire length into her pussy. She let out a gasp that morphed into a long moan.

Because she was leaning back on Jake's thighs, her shoulders were both pulled back and her back was arched. She was essentially doing a backbend, looking straight up, and thrusting her chest in the air, her auburn hair hanging down dramatically. From Jake's view, it was an astonishing sight. Seeing her body bent back like that, looking up at her gorgeous breasts and nipples, almost made him cum on the spot. He felt his cock surge.

"My God, you feel so big," she moaned.