Stir Crazy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake fought the urge to cum. He realized this was his first real moment alone with Nikki and he wanted it to last.

"You look so beautiful right now," Jake said. "Like a goddess. I think I just got an inch bigger."

"Please no!" she laughed. "I can't take it!"

"I swear, Nikki, you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

Nikki closed her eyes and sighed. She wanted to be seen as sexy by this man. This man who made her feel more like a woman than any man in her life.

"Touch my breasts, Jake," she whispered. "Please."

Jake reached up with his long arms and strong hands and softly caressed her full breasts. He touched them with a feather touch at first, as if they were precious orbs. He brushed his fingers over her nipples and felt her pussy contract. He gave the nipples a pinch and she let out a moan.

She arched her back a bit more. Her breasts were heaving now, her nipples standing up and out.

"Squeeze my breasts, Jake," she whispered. "Squeeze them hard."

He gripped them both in his big hands and squeezed. The nipples protruding between his fingers.

She started to rock her hips and grind herself on Jake's cock. Jake responded by gripping her breasts harder. She let out a moan.

"No one's ever been so deep," she whispered. "Tu comprends? No man has ever pleased me so much."

Jake raised his hips off the pillow. Nikki gasped at the movement and gripped Jake's legs tighter. Jake made slow figure eight motions with his pelvis and she held on for dear life.

"This must be the rodeo part," she laughed.

"That's right. You've seen a mechanical bull?" he said. "Ride it like that."

"You mean like 'Urban Cowboy?'" she asked.

"Exactly!"

Nikki relaxed her body and let her hips go. Her body started to undulate, in sync with his movements. She felt like she was flying, falling. For Jake, the effect was beyond sexy. It was like they were connected and he was controlling her with his cock.

Before long, it was like they were one being, moving in unison. He pressed his hips higher, pushing deeper inside her. Penetrating her as deep as he could go. She cried out.

"Touch my clit," she moaned.

He used his thumb to find her nub. He rubbed it expertly while maintaining the motion of his hips. When she was on the verge of cumming, she reached out to him with one arm. He grabbed it and pulled her up, out of her backbend. She leaned forward, putting her hands on the bed astride his head. They were face to face.

"Bais-moi!" she commanded. There was fire in her eyes.

Jake didn't know if "bais-moi" meant "kiss me" or "fuck me".

So he did both.

He took her face in his hands and planted a passionate kiss on her bee-stung lips. It was the first time Nikki and Jake had ever kissed and neither one wanted it to end. When they parted, out of breath, he held her by the hips and started a series of lightning thrusts into her pussy. Each thrust caused her to cry out. Each thrust brought her closer to orgasm.

Her fingernails pressed into his chest. She arched her back. Her breasts were in his face, her nipples huge.

"I want you to suck me!" she cried out. "Suck my breasts and I'll cum!"

Jake thrust one last time, deep into her pussy, and held it there. He sunk his face into her full, fleshy mounds. His lips and tongue found her nipples and sucked hungrily. Her orgasm was volcanic. Her pussy contracted and her body shook. That was enough to suck the cum right out of Jake's throbbing cock. He exploded his seed deep inside her.

Their orgasms seemed to last an extraordinarily long time. Her pussy kept contracting and his spasms continued for what seemed like minutes. Finally, she collapsed on his chest and he embraced her.

"You're so fucking hot," Jake whispered in her ear.

A few hours later, Nikki was packing her things for her trip home. She and Juliet were already talking about the next time they'd see each other.

"I hope you and Jake can come stay visit us upstate," Nikki said.

She was stuffing her satin pajama top and thong into her bag. She could feel the moistness in her thong, a reminder of the intense passion she had experienced just a few hours before.

"A souvenir?" Juliet asked.

Juliet smiled and shook her head.

"I can't remember the last time I had so much sex," she marveled. "Or so many orgasms."

Juliet slipped her arm around her waist.

"I just hope it took, you know?" said Juliet. "And you guys will be parents soon."

Nikki lay her head on Juliet's shoulder.

"I hope so," Nikki said.

"And if it doesn't happen this time," Juliet said, "you can come back and try again. When that little app of yours tells you it's the right time."

"In my fertility window?" Nikki chuckled. "Listen, I don't know how to begin to thank you."

Juliet put her finger to Nikki's lips.

"You don't need to. You know I'd do anything for you. Just as I know you'd do anything for me."

Juliet gave her sister a deep hug.

"Tell Jake goodbye for me," said Nikki, gathering her bags.

"You should tell him yourself," Juliet said. "He's upstairs. He just texted me."

Nikki thought about it and then nodded.

"I should thank him," Nikki said. "I'll stop by on my way out."

She kissed her sister on both cheeks.

"See you later, sis" Nikki said.

"I love you," answered Juliet.

Nikki took the elevator up one story to Jake's floor and found his apartment. It was literally the one right above Juliet's. She put down her bags and straightened her outfit. She was wearing a short skirt and a white cotton shirt, unbuttoned at the top to show a hint of her décolletage. She knocked lightly on the door. At the last minute, she unbuttoned one more button on her blouse.

Jake opened the door and saw Nikki standing there, leaning on the doorframe. She looked like a glamour shot from a magazine.

"I came to say goodbye," Nikki said winsomely. "And to thank you."

Jake raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"I'm glad you did," he said. "Come on in. Let me help you with these."

He brought her bags into the foyer. He was barefoot, in sweatpants and a t-shirt. His curly hair was swept back and he looked as handsome as ever.

"I was just heading out," Nikki said. "I want to make it home by dark."

Jake looked at his phone. It was 4:30. He noticed a text from Juliet. It read: "Nikki's on her way. One last go?"

He pocketed his phone.

"There's not much traffic," Jake said. "You probably have some time."

Nikki looked at her feet. She hadn't planned what to say or how to even start to thank him.

"You know, Jake," she started, haltingly, "what you gave me this weekend ... I can't begin to tell you ..."

Jake gently lifted her face with his hand. His face was just a foot from hers, warmly smiling.

"Nikki," he said sincerely, "I'll remember this weekend as long as I live."

Her eyes showed she felt the same way.

"Oh, me too Jake," she gasped. "You don't know. I've never felt ..."

"I know," Jake said. "It was pretty amazing."

"It was so amazing!" she said. "I mean...once in a lifetime. Right?"

"Well, we did it more than once," Jake smiled.

"That's true," she laughed. "I can't even count how many orgasms I had."

"Well," Jake said, "we were awfully good together."

"The best sex of my life," she said. "By far."

Jake looked at her open blouse, the top of her lovely breasts.

"I don't think any woman has ever turned me on so much."

She looked at him with longing in her eyes.

"Oh, Jake, embrasse-moi. Kiss me."

Jake took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, pressing her against the front door. His broad chest pressed against her bosom.

He began planting gentle kisses on her neck as she curled her leg around his thigh.

"J'ai envie de toi. Tu comprends? I need to feel you inside me. One more time."

His hand cupped her breast, as the other started to unbutton her blouse.

She reached under his sweatpants to find his thick cock.

He unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, then pulled down her panties with a fervor that surprised her.

His fingers found her slit. It was soaking wet.

She had his cock in her hand and she was pumping it. He was already rock hard.

He unfastened her bra and freed her beautiful breasts. She pulled his t-shirt over his head. They were both completely naked now.

"Je veux te baiser," she moaned.

He lifted her in his strong arms and held her close. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He positioned his cock against her aching pussy and pushed the head inside.

She threw her head back and cried out.

He started pumping himself into her, sliding his long cock into her warm, wet pussy. Each time he penetrated her, he'd go a little deeper, and she'd let out a shriek.

Every thrust was sending her deeper into a reservoir of pure pleasure. She tightened her legs around his butt, as if to pull him deeper inside her. He spun around and moved across the room, never stopping his thrusting.

In the doorway to the bedroom, he paused and leaned back, sticking out his pelvis so she could impale herself on his cock. She was holding the top of the doorframe for balance, feeling him completely inside her.

That's when she came the first time.

He carried her to the bed and lay her down, still attached. He pulled a pillow under her ass and pressed into her. They were doing it face to face, missionary style, but there was nothing ordinary about this sex. It was intense, and erotic, with both of them at the very peak of arousal.

She raised her knees to his shoulders to give him full access. To let him go as deep as possible.

He interlaced his hands with hers and pressed them to the bed, pinning her. It was intimate, yet forceful. She felt like she was being taken, whether she wanted it or not.

But oh, how she wanted it.

With his eyes fixed on hers, he plunged his cock deep inside her. Again and again. He'd take his cock out so just the tip was inside her, and then shove it all the way back in. Each time, her breast would bounce with the force and his thrust. And each time, she'd let out a deep, animalistic moan.

He kept it up until she came a second time.

He was a non-stop fucking machine. He thrusts were hungry, dominating. Before, they were making love with a purpose -- to make a baby. And Juliet was there. This time felt different. This was about pure desire.

He seemed, to her, like an animal. And it turned her on no end. Something about being pinned there. At his mercy. While he was pummeling her. Over and over. With a fiery look in his eyes. His muscles flexing each time he rammed himself in her. She couldn't get enough of it.

She moved her legs higher, toward his neck. He put her ankles on his shoulders. This was her most vulnerable position, where he would go deepest. In this position, she knew she would feel every last millimeter of his cock.

It both excited and frightened her.

Jake saw the trepidation in her eye and slowed things down. He looked her straight in the eye, pulled almost all the way out, and then slowly pressed his entire length into her. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened. The base of his cock was spreading her so wide. His shaft was massaging both her g-spot and her clit. The head was pressing against her cervix.

"J'aime ça," she moaned. "Donne le moi!"

He repeated the motion, taking long, slow thrusts, sliding his cock all the way in and out. Every time his swollen head penetrated her, she let out a little shriek. He alternated the motion with short, fast pulses that had her arching her back and grunting with pleasure.

Finally, he bottomed out and started to grind her pussy with his pubic bone. Her third orgasm surpassed even the first two.

When she revived, she was ready to bring him over the top.

She lowered her legs so her knees were flexed. They were face to face. She held his gaze and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"Who would have known?" she said, breathily.

"About what?"

"That we'd be like this together," she said.

"We do seem to have chemistry."

"What's your favorite thing we did?" she asked.

"Everything. Like I said, this was an unforgettable experience."

"But what one thing stands out?"

"Why?"

"Cause I want to do it for you. As a way to thank you."

"I don't know," Jake answered. "I suppose it was when we were first alone together. When Juliet was off taking her shower."

"What did you like most?" she asked.

"Let's see. I remember you were riding me. Leaning back. You looked incredible. Your breasts were ... a vision. But it wasn't so much what we were doing but what I was feeling. You were telling me how good it felt... we were telling each other how good it felt. I don't know ... maybe 'cause we were alone ... I felt like we were completely free ... to be expressive with each other. I just found it ... really hot."

Nikki was gazing in his eyes. His sincerity touched her.

"I think," Nikki said, "I felt freer to express myself in the moment. Because Juliet wasn't there. I was able to tell you how much I loved it."

"I get it," Jake said. "And hearing you say those things ... hearing you moaning how much you ... enjoyed it ... that was the biggest turn on for me. Cause I was feeling the same thing."

"Jake, you don't know how much I love it. I adore how I feel when we're fucking. More than I've ever loved it before. I just realized ... I've had great sex in the past ... but sex with you is like ... I don't know ... a whole new dimension. Especially when you go really deep inside me. I've never felt that way before. Because nobody's ever gone so deep. Nobody's ever filled my pussy like you."

Hearing her express her feelings, in that beautiful French accent, made Jake's cock swell inside her.

"You mean ... when I go really deep ... like this?"

He pressed his cock deep in her pussy.

"Ahhhhh, oui!" she cried out. "Comme ça! Like that!"

"So do you like it when I press myself as far as I can go ... like this?"

He pushed his cock all the way inside her. To the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she cried. "I don't just like it, Jake. I love it."

"And what about when I move my hips like this?"

He rotated his hips in a figure-8 motion.

"Oooooooh! I feel like you're touching ever part of my pussy, Jake! No one's ever done that."

"And how 'bout when I pump you fast, like this? How does that feel?"

"Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeoooooo! Mon Dieu!" she moaned. "You're gonna make me cum! Keep doing that and you're going to make me cum so hard!"

"Oh, I love watching you cum, Nikki. And I love hearing you cum. Come for me, Nikki?"

He was pumping faster now. Spreading her pussy with ever thrust. Her hands were gripping his butt.

"No one's ever made me cum so much! Or so hard! I love the way you fuck me, Jake! I just love it! Keep fucking me! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Jake pulled her knees up to her chest. He wanted to fuck her hard and deep. He needed to fuck her hard and deep.

"You're so fucking sexy!" Jake growled. "I love fucking you so much!"

Nikki threw her head back, spreading her knees wide to take him as deep as possible.

"Give me your cock! Give me all of it!"

He arched his back and thrust his pelvis hard, sinking his huge cock as deep as it could go.

"Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!" she screamed.

Again, he sunk his dick deep into her wet, hot pussy. Again, she screamed.

"Mon Dieu," she babbled, "Mon Dieu!"

Her body was shaking now, her legs flailing. She was in the throes of a mega-orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" she ranted.

When her orgasm subsided, Jake lowered her legs and slowed the pace of his thrusting. He brushed his chest against her breasts and kissed her face and neck.

"You know what I want now?" she said, breathily. "I want to give you the best orgasm of your life. Like you've given me. I want you to fucking explode your cum inside me and we'll make a baby. I just know we will."

She started raising and lowering her pelvis, as if to coax the cum from deep in his loins.

"C'mon," she purred, "give me your cum. Make a baby with me."

She reached her hands to his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

"You know what I realize," she said, looking deeply into his eyes. "I'm in love with making love with you. You understand? I love my husband, but I love the way you make love to me. The way we make love to each other. How you make me cum so hard. Every single time. No man's ever satisfied me the way you do."

Jake was so close now. Her words were in his head and it made him want nothing more than to fill her with his seed.

Her legs were wrapped around his back, her hands cradling his face. Her arms were pressing her breasts together, her nipples were standing up.

"Put your mouth on my breasts, Jake."

He buried his face in her breasts, his lips finding her nipples and sucking hungrily. She reached down and cupped his balls gently and pressed his perineum at the same time. Then, she started to squeeze her vaginal muscles to milk his cock.

The three sources of stimulation were enough to push him over the edge. He felt pressure growing in his balls and electricity in all his limbs. It culminated in a huge explosion of cum deep in the recesses of her pussy. Again and again, he felt ropes of cum filling her womb.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Jake moaned as the spasms of his orgasm sent a shock wave through his body.

His orgasm was so complete, so all-consuming, he felt he had indeed filled her pussy with his seed. If this didn't impregnate her, well, he would just have to keep trying.

It was a tough job but someone had to do it.

Epilogue

A full two and a half years had passed since the fateful weekend that brought Jake, Juliet and her sister Nikki together in the midst of the global pandemic. Three souls trying to navigate turbulent waters had found a kind of shelter together -- and had an experience that would have seismic impacts on each of their lives.

Nikki had indeed conceived that weekend. She gave birth nine months later to a baby boy she and her husband Derek named Yves. He was a handsome, vivacious little boy who, in the right light, bore a striking resemblance to Aunt Juliet's boyfriend Jake whom Yves called "Uncle J".

Like many young professionals, Jake and Juliet moved out of the city following the pandemic. While vaccines had been manufactured and distributed widely, they had found that living in the country had a host of advantages including a better lifestyle, access to nature, not to mention cheaper rent. Juliet could do her book editing from anywhere and Jake's graphic design career was equally portable.

They decided to move together to a farmhouse in Katrine on the Hudson, less than a mile from where Nikki and Derek lived. They had dogs, a garden, and their property bordered on an open space where they liked to take long walks together. It was on one of those walks that Derek dropped to one knee and asked Juliet to marry him.

Their wedding was held at a winery overlooking the Hudson. Yves was the ring bearer. Derek and Nikki stood up as witnesses. It was an unconventional wedding, short on religion, and long on humor.

At the reception afterwards, a DJ played lots of Motown and Beatles (Imagine, Strawberry Fields and Come Together were on the playlist.) The food was provided by Nikki and Derek's chef friends and Nikki, of course, baked the wedding cake.

After the reception, Jake and Derek slouched on some folding chairs sipping champagne. On the dance floor, Juliet and Nikki were slow dancing to Marvin Gaye. Actually, they were just sort of swaying in place and talking and giggling a lot. Jake was looking contented, and a bit high on champagne.

"Yves was a champ," Jake said to Derek. "At one point I thought for sure he was gonna drop the ring but he was clutch."