Stir Crazy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's got good hands," Derek nodded. "I don't know, I think he could be a ball player when he grows up. Did he get that from you?"

"Maybe," Jake answered. "I could hit for average. Not much power though."

"Maybe second base," Derek shrugged.

Derek looked at Jake who was in turn looking at Juliet and Nikki who were laughing on the dancefloor.

"You know," Derek said, "Juliet and I were saying now that Yves is two and a half, it'd be great if he had a brother or sister. You know, so they're close enough in age to play together."

"Is that right?" Jake replied. "You guys thinking about another whippersnapper?"

"Well, yeah, we are as a matter of fact." Derek smiled. "And we wanted to talk to you about helping us out. We'd like him, or her, to have the same biological parents as Yves."

Jake leaned forward in his chair.

"Derek, I'd be honored to help you guys conceive. Anything Juliet and I can do to help. You can count on us."

"Thanks Jake," Derek said. "Now I'm going to check on the little munchkin. It's way past his bedtime."

Derek walked towards the food tables where a group of toddlers were playing tag.

Jake stood and walked over to Nikki and Juliet.

"Can I join you guys?" Jake said with a smile.

"Of course you can," Nikki said, garrulously. "We were just talking about you."

"Oh, oh," Jake laughed. "That can't be good."

Juliet hung on his lapels. She too was a little tipsy.

"We were just saying," Juliet said, "how wonderful it would be if we all had kids at the same time. How great would that be?"

Jake put his arm around her waist.

"It so happens Derek just told me you guys were hoping to add to the brood. He asked me if I'd help out."

"And what'd you tell him?"

"I said yes, of course. Yves turned out pretty great after all."

Nikki burst into an enormous smile. She gave Jake a big hug.

Juliet joined in the three-way embrace.

"And we were saying," Juliet added, "how great it would be if we had our first kid at the same time they had their second."

Jake looked at her and smiled.

"I see," he said, "you've got all this figured out already."

Juliet leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"And we can invite Nikki to come join us in St Croix. We just checked the app. We'll both be right in our fertility windows!"

# # #