Stock Ch. 01-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never cease to amaze me, Sean," Elizabeth smiled at him. Sean only smiled back and kissed her gently on the lips. A thought occurred to him and he grinned mischievously. Elizabeth didn't know what he was grinning about until it was too late when Sean hugged her and swung her around in his arms. He was soaking wet! "You big brute! Ooh, I'm going to get you back for this!" Sean laughed freely and she joined him.

"I'll consider it a rain check," Sean quipped. Elizabeth howled in mock frustration and shoved him back into the house while he laughed all the way back up the stairs for a shower. The shower was hot and quick, just how he liked them and he was bounding down the stairs in no time, the smell of turkey cooking in the oven permeating heavenly through the whole house. Elizabeth, Susan, and Alice were busily shuffling around the kitchen tasting there, adding this and that to make it just right. The three of them had kitchen work down to an art as he watched their almost coordinated movements.

"If you're thinking of sneaking a taste think again," Alice called over her shoulder. "You boys stay in the living room and watch the football game. We'll call you when dinner's ready." Sean didn't think she would notice with her back turned so he swiped a dinner roll off the table as he headed for the living room. "I saw that!"

Sean beat a hasty retreat for the living room and chuckled. He wanted to test if Alice really did have eyes on the back of her head like Elizabeth said she did, besides he was hungry. The men sat around the television while watching the game unfold, Brian sitting on his father's lap while Frank explained to him the finer points of the game. It wasn't long before they heard Susan calling out that dinner was ready. The men got off the overstuffed couch and headed for the dining room. Sean's mouth was watering from the aroma wafting through the house before he even opened the swinging door. He stopped in the doorway when he entered the room. There were mountains of mash potatoes with overfilling gravy boats beside them. A pyramid of cornbread muffins and dinner rolls looked about to fall over, it was stacked so precariously. Various other dishes of greens and potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stuffing filled the table from end to end. And the turkey! It had to weigh at least fifteen pounds. Sean's eyes popped at the sight. He hadn't seen this much food in a long time.

Elizabeth hooked an arm around his elbow and guided him to his seat; he was too amazed to find his way without a guide. Sean snapped to when he sat down and grinned like a kid in a candy store. Elizabeth gave him a chaste peck on the cheek and then took her place at the table across from him. Everyone bustled about, getting to their seats, compliments shouted out from just the wonderful aroma emanating from the platters. After everyone quieted down Henry stood up and addressed the people gathered. "Well, I must say that the ladies have simply outdone themselves this time." The whole family murmured agreement. "But what makes this Thanksgiving different from any other that we've had in a long while is the return of my baby girl, Elizabeth. Welcome home Elizabeth." Everyone raised a glass to that as Elizabeth's eyes brimmed with tears. "I also would like to add that she brought with her a man that turned the tables on Steve's team. Sean, I hope you come more often because I would really like to stick it to him just one more time." Chuckles rattled across the table. Henry addressed Sean, "Since you're new here how about you say a little something. Just make it short because I'm starving!"

Sean stood up nervously; he hadn't expected to give a speech. He looked around at the people gathered and said the first things that came to mind. "I'd first like to thank all of you for inviting me to your home and made me feel like a part of the family. Family. That is what the holidays are all about. I can't even begin to describe how good it feels to be near so much love freely given. Henry, I envy you. Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your family with me, I'll never forget this moment. As for Steve and his team, let's just say eating grass is good for their humility and I plan on serving him some humble pie."

Everyone cheered to that and glasses clinked all around. Platters, bowls, and dishes were passed around in rapid succession as everyone tried to sample everything on the table. It was a bountiful meal to say the least. Sean was busy at work on a particularly juicy piece of turkey breast when he felt something rub against his calf. He ignored it, thinking it was just someone's errant foot. The rubbing continued and had reached his knees. This time Sean looked up. Elizabeth was talking to her father about her work but took a moment to aim a sultry stare at him while Henry was too busy with his plate to notice. Sean gulped down an empty bite. The foot continued and ran sensually up the inside of his thigh. Sean cast his eyes about hastily as if anyone would notice Elizabeth's teasing foot running circles around his crotch. Sean looked again across the table but Elizabeth was making a production of seeming busy with a pile of mashed potatoes on her plate.

"Sean, you okay?" Frank asked. "You look a little flushed."

Sean snapped his attention to his right and looked at Susan's husband. "Yeah," Sean said hastily. "It seems a little hot is all. Must be from all this eating." Sean had to grind out that last word when Elizabeth's toes hit pay dirt. She stroked his stiffening manhood under the table and even massaged his balls a bit. Frank shrugged and returned to his meal. Sean cast a murderous glare across the table while his beloved feigned innocence. Throughout the entire dinner Elizabeth kept Sean on his toes with nervousness and arousal. When no one appeared to be looking she would lick a piece of food suggestively before popping it in her mouth. It was pure torture when dessert was passed around and Elizabeth made a big production of strawberries and whipped cream. Needless to say, Sean nearly made an embarrassing stain in his pants.

When dessert was over Sean looked around nervously as everyone stood up to talk more comfortably in the living room. Elizabeth only smiled at him with laughing eyes and offered little in the way of help. Sean surveyed the room quickly and made a beeline for the couch while trying not to appear in a hurry and sat down with his legs curled up in front of him. The rest of the family shuffled into the room, stretching and patting their bellies as they found a comfortable place to sit. Elizabeth entered the room and stood in front of him, waiting. Sean unfolded his legs quickly and pulled Elizabeth into his lap. Of course, she had to wiggle a bit to get comfortable. A fire was lit, fueled by the wood the men chopped earlier and everyone settled down contentedly. For the next hour or so the family chatted amiably about day-to-day things. The whole while Elizabeth would squirm in his lap as if trying to get comfortable but they both knew it was for his discomfort. Sean nuzzled her ear. "I'll get you back for this."


"Can't wait," she fired back and shook with silent laughter, which only made his cock throb more.

Slowly, Elizabeth's family grew drowsy with food coma and decided to call it an early night. "Good night you two," Alice said as she followed Henry's lead up the stairs. Finally, the two were alone and Sean sighed in relief.

"Now, I do recall you saying something about payback…" Elizabeth commented seductively. Sean immediately scooped Elizabeth up in his arms and marched up the stairs quickly. He kicked the door shut and threw his tormentor on the bed. Elizabeth yelped in surprise as Sean pounced on her like a lion going in for the kill. Sean growled and nipped at Elizabeth's neck with wild abandon, his hands quickly stripping Elizabeth down to her underwear.

Sean looked down at the woman he loved with an unrestrained glare of wild passion, which she returned in kind. He didn't think even a goddess could look as wantonly beautiful as the woman that lay before him, back arched in lustful self-sacrifice. Sean dove in with unfettered desire and ravaged her body with his tongue. Her bra was quickly discarded, leaving her breasts heaving with anticipation. Elizabeth didn't have to wait long before Sean attacked her breasts with a furious lashing from his tongue. Her back arched higher and a moan escaped her throat. Sean slowed a moment to put an apple he swiped on the way up the stairs in her mouth. He had planned on this. They were in her parents' home after all. The real chance of getting caught made Elizabeth's nostrils flare in undisguised lust, her eyes burning in flagrant challenge to keep her silent despite the apple secured in her mouth. Sean quelled her effrontery as he returned to his assault on her breasts. This time the fruit muffled her moans; its sweet juice ran down the sides of her mouth.

Sean knew that Elizabeth expected him to immediately ravage her as soon as the opportunity presented itself to release his tension but he had other things in mind. Payback indeed. Sean slowly made his way down, Elizabeth's legs quivering with anticipation. He kissed and suckled the insides of her thighs, wetting his fingers with his mouth before running them up and down her nether lips. He moved closer to the center of her arousal and was now licking her outer lips slowly, drawing every sensational flavor of her lust into his mouth drop by drop. Sean parted her petals and inhaled her scent. He blew on Elizabeth's exposed sex and she whimpered. Sean thought he could spend hours just studying her womanhood as he lay there looking at her nether region. He didn't, but he came very close. For the next forty-five minutes he teased her mercilessly, exploring her, tugging on her petals with just his lips, flicking his tongue over her clit, sliding his tongue as deep as it would go and pulling back out as she whimpered beneath him. What he enjoyed most of all was drawing a long, slow lick across her pussy then asked, "Did you say something?" Another lick, "Speak up, love. I can't hear you." And repeat the process over and over again every few minutes. He was quite proud of the fact that not a single drop had touched her sheets. Finally, Sean removed the apple and slowly licked all the sticky juices from her face.

"Now, I do recall you saying something about payback…" Sean said as his fingers diddled her pussy.

Elizabeth only whimpered with need. "Please…Sean…"

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

"I'm…I'm sorry…for teasing you. Please…let me…cum."

Sean looked at her archly. "No apologies."

"Please…"

Sean clamped his mouth over hers as he slid his manhood into her dripping depths. She shrieked into his mouth as she finally orgasmed. Not wanting to cause too much noise, Sean lifted her while impaled on his manhood, threw the blankets on the floor, and then gently lay Elizabeth on the pile. Sean was more experienced with Elizabeth's body now and had learned to ride her slowly as she came. Her shudders nearly caused him to lose his control right then but somehow he managed to keep a slow and steady pace inside her. She sucked away his breath as she gasped for breath, making him think of reverse CPR. Steadily, he began to pick up the pace and thrust into her with more force and greater speed. Her body thrashed beneath him as a second wave hit her but this time he didn't let up. He was now pounding into her relentlessly, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, her back arched majestically in the throes of passion. Elizabeth's pussy was creating an astonishing amount of suction, rippling and squeezing with womanly might. So much so that it felt like she was trying to suck his balls through his dick. Her hot pussy got to be too much for him and Sean began to feel the familiar stirrings in his balls as they bubbled in warning. He bit down on Elizabeth's shoulder to quiet his own grunt as he sprayed the inside of her with his sticky fluids.

Sean clamped his hand over Elizabeth's mouth immediately as the beginnings of a scream escaped her lips when another orgasm shot through her. Sean himself convulsed uncontrollably as his own orgasm roared through him, his breath hissed between clenched teeth. He gave one last hard thrust and then slid aside, exhausted. Elizabeth lay beside him, curled up in the blankets and fast asleep. Sean smiled at her and wiped a lock of hair plastered to her sweaty forehead, whispering that he loved her. He scooped her up and gently deposited her on the bed. Sean picked the blankets off the floor and threw them on top of Elizabeth and himself as exhausted sleep claimed him.

Chapter 18

Sean woke up as Elizabeth stirred out of bed. He turned towards the nightstand and read the clock, 4 o'clock. "Mmmuuuuurrrff," he mumbled.

Elizabeth turned around and grinned brightly. "Guess what day it is?"

Sean slowly brought his mind to speed. "Friday."

"That's right, the Friday after Thanksgiving," she said happily. Sean still didn't understand. "Every department store is having a sale, dear. We're going."

"What?" Sean made a noise that distinctly sounded like a whimper.

"Oh, come on, you big baby," Sean heard Elizabeth say playfully. "We need to get some Christmas shopping done. You're coming."

"What?"

"Come on, love, to the bathroom with you."

"What?"

Sean felt the covers dragged off his body and then groaned when he was summarily kicked out of bed. It was such a nice bed, too. He felt a robe draped over his shoulders and then Elizabeth's slender hands on his clothed back as he was guided out the door and into the hall bathroom. Stabbing daggers of light pierced his eyes as the bathroom lights were flicked on. Sean squinted in the blaze as his pupils slowly adjusted. His toothbrush was placed in his hand and somehow he managed to find his mouth with it. He looked at the mirror and squinted back at the fuzzy image staring at him when he heard Elizabeth call his name.

"What," he said as he turned towards her voice. Elizabeth threw open her robe and then licked her finger suggestively. Sean's eyes popped open at the sight and he was immediately awake, every part of him.

Elizabeth folded the bathrobe back around herself as she started up the shower. "Men are so predictable sometimes," she commented as she waited for the water to heat up.

Sean tried to splutter a retort but the toothpaste got in the way, making him look like he was drooling instead. He spat into the sink and rinsed his mouth out. "That's hardly fair," he was finally able to say.

"All's fair in love and war, dear," Elizabeth said as she stepped into the shower.

Sean jumped in after her. "Oh, really," he whispered as he grabbed the soap before Elizabeth could reach it. He began to wash her breasts thoroughly, much to her enjoyment. Sean always marveled at her breasts. She always asked him if he thought they were too small but he always told her no. It was true, her breasts were a perfect handful and they rode high and perky on her frame. Still, he knew she would fret on occasion about them since her ex-husband had an affair with a woman with larger breasts. So, Sean did whatever he could to alleviate her fears concerning her breasts. That involved quite a bit of fondling and suckling but Sean was all for that to begin with. He did so now as he relished in the firm globes in his hands and the hard tips that jutted out at him in arousal.

Sean kissed her playfully but Elizabeth was too enthralled by his hands to notice why he was smiling as his lips touched hers. He suddenly stopped his ministrations and simply stepped out of the shower. Elizabeth's eyes popped open at the vacuum in his wake and shouted. "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

Sean toweled his hair dry and quickly belted his robe on. He was awake enough now to notice that it was pink. "Why, didn't you mention that there was a Thanksgiving sale going on? We have to get going, love."

"But what about…" she spluttered, not wanting to yell out that they were about to have sex in the shower where anyone walking down the hall could hear. He had her cornered. "Ooh, I'll just finish myself off quick without your help," she said defiantly.

"I don't think so, darling," Sean said as his hand reached through the curtain and turned the shower handle all the way to the right. Elizabeth screamed as the water turned icy cold. Quickly, Sean ran out the door and closed it behind him. He got dressed quickly in Elizabeth's bedroom and was down in the kitchen before he heard Elizabeth storming about upstairs.

Alice came down the stairs soon afterwards and looked at Sean quizzically. "What's gotten into ‘Liz?"

"Oh, nothing," Sean said evasively. "Seems like the shower ran out of hot water on her suddenly."

"That's strange. Henry just got a new one last winter. It should hold plenty."

Sean merely shrugged his shoulders and started rummaging through the fridge.

"No need to do that, Sean. While you're a guest in my house you won't have to worry about where your next meal is coming from. I was about to make breakfast for everyone anyways."

"Yes, ma'am."

Just then Elizabeth stomped down the stairs and Sean swore he felt a chill run down his spine. "That was dirty trick to play," she growled at him.

"Someone once told me that all's fair in love and war," Sean said nonchalantly although he didn't feel it.

"I'll get you back for that."

"Can't wait," Sean tittered nervously.

"What's this all about?" Henry said as he strode into the kitchen. Sean noticed the man had fuzzy bunny slippers on.

"Sean was being rather cruel when he turned the hot water off on me while I was still in the shower."

Henry looked inquisitively at Sean who playfully shrugged. "Hey, she started it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did…"

"Stop!" Henry barked. He took a deep breath and rubbed his temples. "It's too early in the morning for this." He chuckled. "You two are acting like a pair of five year olds."

"But she did start it," Sean said with a playful gleam in his eye.

Elizabeth stuck her tongue at him, also smiling at the ridiculousness of their behavior. She knew there was a reason she loved him. She liked acting childish on occasion and Sean gave her the excuse to.

"Play nice you two," Henry mediated. "And just what were you doing in the bathroom with my daughter while she was in the shower?" Both of them blushed furiously at that.

Somehow Sean was able to splutter out a response. "She dug me up this morning and dragged me in there. Honest, it was her idea."

Elizabeth gasped in mock outrage. "You liar," she exclaimed, laughing.

"I give up," Elizabeth's father finally said. "I would have thought you two would have worked out all your friskiness last night."

Sean and Elizabeth stopped their playful banter and looked at Henry in surprise.

"What? You didn't think I would notice how she was teasing you all last night?

Elizabeth and Sean turned a furious red.

"Henry, stop teasing the kids," Alice said as she set down plate after plate of food on the table. "I'm glad Elizabeth has learned to use what works on you so well."

It was Henry's turn to sputter incomprehensibly, much to Elizabeth and Sean's amusement. Just then Susan came down the oak stairs, Frank in tow. "Morning, everybody," Susan greeted cheerily. Frank grunted a salutation as well. Elizabeth's sister calmly strode to the coffeemaker and poured the aromatic brew into a pair of mugs hanging above the pot. She handed a steamy cup to her husband and he took a sip.

"Thank you," Frank croaked. "Much better."

Susan gave him a chaste peck on the cheek and sat across from Elizabeth. "He's no good in the morning until you get some caffeine in him."

"Can't say that I can blame him for his state," Sean said. "It is a bit early in the morning."