Stock Ch. 01-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers

The rest of the evening was pleasant and was even comfortable as they strolled around the mall and window-shopped. Elizabeth picked up a thing or two, and shoes to go with them, of course, while she watched Sean look at a few watches on display as he waited for her. The night was over and soon everyone filed out into their respective cars and headed back to their apartments. "Good night you two," Derrick said as everyone was leaving the parking lot. "It was nice meeting you Elizabeth." Cheryl chirped the same. "We'll see you two later." The two got into Derrick's old Volvo station wagon and left.

"Well, that didn't go so badly," Elizabeth, said.

"No, I suppose not. They seem to like you. So when's it my turn to meet your friends?"

Elizabeth took a moment to answer that. "More like ‘friend'. I suppose it's about time I introduced you to Vanessa now that you got me to say that I love you."

"Well, you didn't have to say it…"

She swatted him on the arm. "Oh yes I did. I couldn't have you leaving me flabbergasted all night when you sprung those words on me first." Elizabeth didn't know what came over and pulled him up close, her eyes sad and desperate. "Please? Say it again, so I know it's not a dream."

Sean reached up and cupped her face, staring warmly into her eyes. "I love you, Elizabeth Richards. I don't know where we'll wind up but we'll be together. I promise you that. I love you." He kissed her, as hungrily and desperately as she kissed him. "I've been alone for too long and the gods be damned if they ever try to separate me from you."

Elizabeth's legs gave out beneath her and she crumpled into his loving arms, tears of joy streaking down her face.

* * *

Sean drove Elizabeth back to her place. The house was still and quiet. They didn't say anything on the drive back. They didn't have to. Elizabeth put her hand on Sean's and smiled at him as he pulled up to the driveway. "Please, stay the night?" Elizabeth didn't even really have to ask him he wanted to hold her tonight so that he could wake up in the morning and be sure that it all wasn't just a dream. She loved him! After four months of seeing each other they admitted that they loved one another. Sean really didn't know what to think. His mind was in a sort of haze at the revelation. They walked up to the front door and Elizabeth let them in. Sean closed the door behind him and nearly had the wind knocked from him when Elizabeth veritably pounced on his lips. Her hands were all over him, scrabbling at his clothes, feeling his muscles through the fabric. Sean was completely stunned, his mind worked desperately to catch up to his racing heart. That didn't mean he didn't kiss back, he gave as good as he got. His hands raced over her lithe form, gently running his hands up her sides, tracing her ribs, and finally cupping the shape of her breasts in his hands. God, her soft breasts were a delight to touch. Firm yet soft, the hard nubbins of her nipples poked through her bra, which he gently rubbed with his thumbs. She moaned into his mouth as her hips ground into his. Sean slipped his right thigh between her legs and sawed it across the crotch of her jeans.

They broke their kiss and gasped. "God, I want you." Elizabeth said between ragged breaths. "I've wanted you since you tangoed with me at that shareholders meeting the first time we met. You made me feel like a woman then. Make me feel a woman now."

Sean felt his denim shirt being torn open as Elizabeth renewed her attack on him. Buttons flew every which way as they popped off his torso. Their mouths mashed together in a twisting battle where the victor devoured the other. Sean liked how things were progressing, he wanted her as badly as she needed him, but he had other plans in mind for their first time. He gently gripped her by the wrists to stop her marauding hands and pulled them high up and apart as he slid his face from her mouth to her neck. Her flesh along her neck was hot and strained with tension like a violin string, and he planned on playing a full symphony on her before the night was over. Sean placed her hands behind his neck but they managed to slip up a bit to gently grip his hair as he continued his ministrations. His teeth grazed her neck and then clamped down as his arms reached around and scooped her up. He looked at her as she stared hungrily into his eyes with enough fire to melt steel, her breaths drawn in ragged pulls as she bit her lower lip in anxious anticipation.

Sean took a moment to leave his shoes at the foot of the staircase as he carried the woman he loved to her bedroom. He flipped the light on then placed her gently on the soft four-posted bed. "Did I ever mention that I love you?" he said before he dove into another breathtaking kiss. His arms roamed over her body, up and down her breasts and sides then rested at the top of her jeans. Effortlessly he unbuttoned the jeans and ever so slowly slid the zipper down. Sean broke the kiss and his face joined his hands as they exposed inch by precious inch of her black silk panties. When Sean saw those he looked up at Elizabeth questioningly.

"I've been wanting to get you in bed for the past two weeks but never had the conviction to go through with it, maybe hoping you'd be just a tad more aggressive. I…"

Her comment was cut short when she gasped as Sean buried his face in her crotch, his tongue and mouth rubbing the silk lingerie, in appreciation of her forethought. Her body arched in response, giving Sean the clearance to pull down her pants. Wanting to relish every second, Sean pulled her jeans down slowly with his right hand as his left kneaded her right thigh and planted kisses along every freshly exposed inch. His mouth trailed wet saliva down her leg as he kissed, licked, and nibbled down her right leg. Finally, the jeans were down to her ankles. He spent a moment to massage her calves then whipped the jeans off her feet and threw them across the room in one smooth motion. Sean switched to the right calf and ran gentle kisses up her leg as he rested her foot on his shoulder and even took a moment to nibble behind her knee.

"Oh God, Sean," Elizabeth gasped. "I never knew that was an erogenous zone. I…God I've never felt this wet before. Please, Sean make love to me now."

Almost idly, Sean ran his index finger over the silky panties covering her mound and talked to her as if he were thinking of something else, although his mind was reeling at how hot it felt through the fabric. "Why, Elizabeth. I am making love to you. I'm enjoying this very much." His finger slipped under the silk and she gasped when the touch of his finger fired nerves straight up to her brain and back. Gods she was damp! He stretched out the panties and then ran his finger up and down, toying with it in idle playfulness. Again he kissed the back of her knee. "I love you, Elizabeth. Now that you know it I want you to feel it." The finger withdrew and snapped the panty on her heat. Sean watched as his lover snapped her head back and arched, her back bending as a small orgasm shivered through her system.

Sean was amazed. She came already and he only had just begun the foreplay. At this rate he might very well break her by the end of the night. Good, he thought and smiled. His hands continued their massage of her left thigh as his mouth worked up and into her inner thigh. He could hear her panting with arousal and lust now. He made deliberate, slow progress up those inches and when he reached the crotch of her panties his nose was assailed with the scent of her lust. Like a timid explorer he nudged her panties with his nose and mouth, taking it into his mouth and tasting it, then feeling the fabric with his tongue. His tongue slid around it and contacted with one of her petals. Again, her back arched and again Sean took advantage of the situation to pull his head back to draw the damp silk from her. He pulled it all the way back and off, whipping his head to send it to the side of the bed.

As he did so his hands snaked up under her t-shirt and began supporting her back as he drew her into a kiss. He lifted his elbows and raised the shirt up to just below her breasts. She got the message and lifted her arms above her head. With a clean jerk the shirt flew across the room. Her bra soon followed with record-breaking speed. Elizabeth reached her hands around his neck and held the kiss. Sean then felt her let go as they glided over his body under the shirt and felt her moan into his mouth in approval of his tight muscles. She tugged and the bottom of his shirt was pulled out. Apparently she wanted to play too as he felt the shirt snapped back over his shoulders. Their bodies melted into one another in the motion and they both moaned into the other's mouth at their first body-to-body contact. Sean could feel the hard tips of her nipples digging into his chest. He ground his body into hers to increase the friction, which she responded to ardently as they kissed. His own shirt was tossed aside and then he found himself on his back. The little minx just took control.

In a blink Elizabeth was straddling Sean, her naked form grinding into him, her hands above her head as she tousled her hair in wild abandon. "Gods you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen." He watched as she smiled down at him and winked. She mashed her hips into him again and bit her lower lip in pleasure; she was enjoying the rough surface of his jeans. Her hands stopped playing with her hair and slipped over her lithe form, taking a moment to caress the outline of her breasts. Sean's hands moved up to join in on the fun but she slapped them away playfully. This was her time. Sean had to admit it was the well beyond merely erotic and his cock was straining again the constricting clothes. She had him nearly chomping at the bit in self-restraint, he wanted more than anything to strip and plunge into her right then. But he loved her. This was about her needs as much as it was his. Besides, it was damn enjoyable! So he lay back and watched as her hands continued to journey south to where their hips met and she began undoing his belt. The buckle popped open and her hands made quick work with the top button. She arched her eyebrow seductively like she did the first night they met and said, "Payback's a bitch."

With that her whole body slid down between his legs and Sean watched in amazement as Elizabeth pulled down his fly with her teeth. She nuzzled his crotch much as he did to her and Sean lifted his own hips in response. With fewer preambles than his own approach, she whipped his jeans right off his legs and they hit the opposite wall. Sean's cock slipped through the opening in his boxers almost instantly.

"Hello," Elizabeth said in a sultry tone. "What have we here? Looks tasty." And Sean watched in anticipation as she licked the length of him from balls to tip. The sensation was phenomenal. She tugged the waistband of his boxers so he raised his hips…right into her mouth. Thank goodness she had quick hands because as soon as he slipped into her mouth he shuddered and slipped back down. She twirled his boxers on the end of her finger and sent them sailing to join the rest of his clothes on the floor. Elizabeth lowered her head and gave Sean another long, slow, tortuous lick along his length then continued moving up, her whole body grazing the tip of his cock until she was hovering right above him. Elizabeth had straddled him again but only hovered above him, the heat emanating off of her causing his dick to twitch and jump.

Elizabeth leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips. Sean felt something warm and wet on his face. He opened his eyes to find tears trickling down Elizabeth's face. He broke the kiss and craned his neck to kiss the tears from her face.

"I will always treasure you, my love," he said. She cried all the harder and her arms began to lose the ability to hold herself up. Sean drew her slowly down into a warm kiss and wrapped her in his arms. He rolled and was now on top. "Now, let's see if I can get this right." Sean scooted down again and laid kisses down her neck, paying attention to the hollows below her ears and the pits of her collarbone. He plunged into the space between her breasts and nuzzled up and down the sides of them while her fingers twined in his hair. He licked beneath her breasts and then began a swirled trail towards her right nipple. The hard nubbin was eagerly protruding in arousal and Elizabeth let out soft whimper when his mouth descended on it. His tongue swirled it in his mouth, his teeth grazed it lightly, and sucked on her firm flesh. Meanwhile, Sean's right hand gently played with her other breast. He kept it up for a good, long time and then switched breasts. Within moments he had her keyed to a fevered panting of arousal. When he thought he had spent enough time on her breasts he made his way down, nibbling and licking her smooth belly as he went, to her awaiting mons.

The smell of arousal was so thick between her legs it was like a wall. Sean gently licked Elizabeth's inner thighs and then steadily moved up. She had shaven until there was only a small patch above her pussy. Sean showed his appreciation by licking the outline of her pubic hair. He could see that her clit was already unhooded, shining at him with wetness, but he decided to ignore it for now. Her legs splayed out before him showed him a perfect flower open to him, its petals open and inviting. He gave one petal a long lick and felt her body seize as she gasped. Sean gave the other petal a long, slow lick and her body gave the same response. He kept up his oral attention on just the puffy lips for fifteen minutes and had her writhing beneath him in a frantic sexual frenzy. By then Elizabeth was pleading for him to let her cumm.

"Please, Sean…gasp…please…let me…pant…YES!"

Sean zeroed in on her clit and, with lack of a better word, devoured her. His tongue and mouth ravaged every millimeter of that hard nubbin, licking, sucking, nibbling. Everything Sean could think of to do with his mouth he did. He was drunk on her passion; the heat of her throes was like a catalyst in opening a part of him he never knew existed. Elizabeth's body thrashed and bucked but he held on tightly, whipping his tongue across her little button. He slid a finger inside her and hooked it, finding a slightly rougher spot inside of her. He rubbed it. If she was wild before then she was savage now, the way her hips tossed in the air. Elizabeth's back arched and stayed paralyzed like that for a couple of minutes, her voice gone silent as her brain shorted out. Just as suddenly she collapsed and slumped on the bed, spent.

Sean crawled up beside her and wiped strands of wet hair from her sweat soaked face. Elizabeth was panting heavily, her body trying to cool down from her orgasm. Her eyes were closed as she tried to regain her breath. "Oh my God, Sean. I've never felt anything even remotely like that before. Where'd you learn to do that? Oh God, yes! I just had an aftershock. Those aren't possible." Sean only smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Anything is possible if you love someone enough," Sean finally said. He leaned over and kissed her on the mouth this time. When it ended Sean found Elizabeth crying again. "As flattering as all this crying is…"

"I know, I know!" she cut him off. "I just can't help it. I don't deserve this. I don't. Truth be told I don't think any woman was meant to feel that." Her crying had tapered off as she laughed.

"I love you," was all Sean said.

"God, if you keep saying that then I'll be forced to ask you to marry me. Especially after making me orgasm so hard. Oh God, Sean, I love you." She hugged him and the two held each other until Elizabeth caught her breath.

"Damn, I don't have any protection," Sean said sheepishly. "I didn't expect things to escalate so quickly."

"It's alright. I've been on the pill for the past month now. My turn," Elizabeth whispered in Sean's ear and climbed on top of him. She straddled his hips like before but this time there was nothing between them, it was an exhilarating sensation. Elizabeth looked deeply into Sean's eyes and never broke contact as she slowly slid down on his cock in one smooth motion. Sean could hardly keep from losing it right then and there, she was that wet and hot.

"Please," Sean croaked. "Give me a second…okay." Sean wasn't a virgin but it had been so long since his last with his ex from high school that he might as well have been. Plus there was one major difference; he never had sex without a rubber. Elizabeth was an entirely different universe. Her hips rocked and gyrated as she rode him slowly, keeping him at a fever pitch. He lifted his own hips in rhythm, meeting her thrust for thrust. She was phenomenal. Sex had never been this good before. But it was more than just sex, this was making love. He had never felt this intimate with anyone before. She held him enraptured with not just her steady motions but with those beautiful eyes that spoke volumes of how much Elizabeth loved him. His lover leaned over him and began kissing him. Sean's hands lighted on her high breasts and gently tweaked and rubbed them. She moaned in response into his mouth. Sean felt her tongue snake into his mouth and he returned it in kind, caressing her mouth and tasting her as she did him. They kept the rhythm going for a long time before the burning need in each of them demanded a faster tempo. The pace picked up and their bodies collided into one another as Elizabeth rode Sean wildly, her moans turning to screams. Elizabeth hit her peak first, her body flailing about above Sean. Her pussy rippled in orgasm which soon sent Sean over the edge. He grabbed her tightly by the waist and gave one last hard thrust and held her there as he pumped load after load of cumm into her. Elizabeth came again from the sensation and then collapsed on top of him.

Sean wrapped his arms around Elizabeth; as breathless and exhausted as much as she appeared to be. He pulled the sheets over them and his last thoughts were of the wonderful woman in his arms as he drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 8

Morning smiled down on Sean through Elizabeth's white curtains. He felt her laying on his arm as he turned to look at her. She was already awake, staring up at him with loving eyes. The events of the previous night played back in his mind and smiled. He made to greet her a good morning but she placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. Sean felt Elizabeth reach down and grasp his cock, already hard from morning wood, and began pumping it gently up and down. She winked at him and then clambered down his body when he felt the most wonderful sensation of her lips wrapped around the head of his dick. Elizabeth alternated between licking up and down his shaft to sliding his head into her mouth. There was an audible pop when she pulled back from the tip and continued back down his length, kissing and licking. When she was through with the foreplay she latched her mouth back onto his cock and began bobbing up and down his length. All Sean could do was tilt his head back and enjoy the sensations wash over him. He didn't have much to compare her to but he did know that he was enjoying himself very much as she swirled the head of his member with her tongue and sucked him.

" ‘Liz," Sean managed between gasps, "If you keep this off I'm going to lose it right now."

She replied by sucking him even harder with loud slurping noises and bobbed her head even more furiously. It was more than he could take and he shot his load down her throat while he roared in ecstasy. Elizabeth was ready for him and greedily swallowed it all. She made a big production of swallowing every drop and cleaning him off. Not a single drop was wasted as she licked him clean and blew gently on his cock to help dry him off. The clean up was as erotic as her blowjob and already he was hard as a post.

LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers
1...34567...13