Stockholm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"Ooh!"

"We are done with this..." the visitor told her, waving the band. She then rose to her feet, uncuffing Linny's ankles one by one.

"However..."

She paused, standing still. Linny gazed at her several minutes, waiting for her to continue.

"...What?" she repeated. "Say something. You're freaking me out."

The captress smirked. "Very well." She patted Linny's thigh.

"Roll over, baby. On your belly."

Another short spell of silence.

"Why?"

"Because I said so. I thought we were through with the gun as well, but I will get it if necessary."

Linny whimpered. Just the thought of seeing that gun again made her tummy turn.

"Are you gonna play with my butthole again?"

A chuckle.

"Maybe, maybe not. Guess you'll just have to wait... and feel."

Linny didn't think she loved the sound of this, but obeyed. She felt her ankles re-shackled, this time together. The next she felt was the weight on the backs of her legs as Mistress climbed atop them. She turned her head, clearing her throat.

"What're you doing now?" she hoarsely called.

"Mm," the captress shrugged. "Call it what you will... sealing your fate, ruining your afterglow, final torment... you get the idea."

"Wh-what??!"

Without another word, the visitor took firm hold of Linny's footcuffs, reclaimed her pheasant feather, and swished it across the bottoms of both Linny's feet. Just as before, the girl blew up.

Gasp— "NOOOOOO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HOOOO!! AAAAAAAAHHH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAH!! PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE!!"

"Ha ha ha ha! I've gotcha no-ow!" merrily sang her captress. Suddenly, Linny realized what she meant by sealing her fate. It was like having the hellish feather tantalize her pussy, but worse. Even with her fetish, Linny'd had no idea something so soft and gentle could feel so excruciating. She rattled the cuffs as noisily as earlier, hammering her fists in the bed.

The captress started slow, and gradually faster and faster, swirled the feather over the unfortunate Linny's soles. Linny howled with raucous laughter, incredulous to the circumstances. As if she hadn't been through enough tonight!

"PLEASE STOP!!" Linny shrieked. "You're gonna give me a heart attack!"

The enchantress let up, but only to send another menacing message.

"You know, Linny baby, it occurs to me that if I wanted to, I could force all of your most vital secrets right out of you just now. You see, of course, it only makes sense, if you're too ticklish to withstand this. Tell me, for instance...where do you hide your money?"

Of course, I don't really want your money... but there's no reason you have to know that.

"Never!" Linny shouted. A next wave of laughter and begging was coaxed from her as Mistress continued with the feather.

"Very well," her voice came in, under Linny's howls. "You'll talk. Sooner or later, you'll talk."

The tickling seemed endless. For a second time, Linny's head spun, seeing bright colors and strange shapes as she shut her eyes with laughter. It all started becoming surreal. The captress' laughter swirled around her head, overshadowing her own. Linny could swear the bed started spinning. Faster and faster, the feather blade danced across her wriggling feet and toes. Linny laughed till she cried, whapping her tootsies in the mattress the bit she was able. Faster and faster spun her head, the bed, the things Mistress said.

The horrific foot tickling was relentless, and yet its sensation was barely dulled by the dizziness Linny felt buffet her brain. She could no longer think. She could no longer see. She could no longer breathe. The vortex she'd been swept up in was far too strong.

Faster and faster, it spun her in its grasp...

More and more...

Faster and faster...

...Until...

*****

Wakethrough

Sunday, December 8th, 2019, 9:49 a.m.

"Linny! Linny, wake up! Wake up, darling!"

Linny lay in bed on her stomach, muttering nonsensical syllables. She waved her arms and kicked her legs. Karin approached the bed and shook her to consciousness. Finally, Linny came to. Her eyes fluttered ajar.

Her girlfriend Karin Magnusson stood over her, gazing into her disoriented face. Linny's eyes focused.

And flew wide open.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" she screamed, curling into a petrified ball. "NO, PLEASE! NOOOOOOO!!"

She shook like a leaf. Karin, understandably, was a bit panicked.

"Wh—..." She reached for Linny's arm. "Honey, what?? What is it? What's the matter?"

"No more!!" Linny shouted from behind her elbows. "No more torture! Plee-ee-eease!"

"Tort—oh my god, Linny, you're dreaming!" Karin called to her. "Baby, you were having a nightmare!"

It took another moment or three, but Linny finally realized Karin was right. And that it was now daytime. She stopped quivering.

"Oh... oh-oh, thank god..." she uttered, lowering her arms. "Oh, thank god! It was only a nightmare."

She grasped at herself. Her pajamas were intact. Karin waited a moment, then climbed into bed and hug-snuggled her.

"So you're okay?"

"Whew..." Linny exhaled, cuddling back. "I am now. My eyeballs kinda hurt, but I guess that's gonna happen when you have a nightmare as intense as the one I just had."

"Oh my," said Karin. "Tell me all about it."

"Okay," said Linny. "Do me a favor and keep me awake so I don't fall back into it.

"I dreamt you were this evil psychopath who broke in on me in the middle of the night, and woke me up and terrorized me."

"Oj då!" Karin replied. "I can see how that could be so upsetting."

"Well... my subconscious must be a crazy bitch to turn you into something like that."

A kiss.

"Mm!" Smack. "I should add, though, one of the things you did to me was cuff me up and tickle torture me with a feather, so...it could be that my subconscious knows what she's doing after all."

"Ah," Karin smiled benevolently. "Your ultimate turn-on."

"I know, it was wild!" She lowered her voice to a coy whisper.

"You made me orgasm like five times."

"...Wow," marveled Karin. "You sure that was a nightmare?"

Linny giggled.

"I guess it got hotter and less scary as it went along. It was a little funny...after a while you made me fall in love with you. Even though you kidnapped me."

"Because I'm from Stockholm. And because I'm irresistible."

Linny snapped her fingers. "That's what it's called! Stockholm Syndrome, of course! I couldn't remember for the life of me!"

"Det är därför du har mig."

Linny smiled. "Jag älskar dig."

"Din svenska blir så bra!" praised Karin, telling her how good her Swedish was getting.

"Aw, thanks, baby. But anyway, you know how dreams are. They make everything just a little... eerier."

"Well..." Kiss. "'S all over now.

"Hey! Now that we're both off work today, why don'tcha let me cook you some breakfast, and then we can spend the day watching Christmas specials and decorating the tree."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful," said Linny, throwing an extra aggro hug on Karin. "You are so the best."

"Awwww..." Karin hugged back, then got out of bed.

"Tell me something I don't know."

She returned to the bedroom door... and stopped. Linny noticed out of the corner of her eye and looked up.

Karin turned her head back...

And flashed Linny her devilishly wicked grin. The waif blinked her eyes. The feather flashed before them.

"Goochie-goochie-goo."

Linny wet herself.

*****

Outro note: if these two girls seemed familiar to you, congratulations; you're right! Fifty Smokey Sagas ago, they appeared together in "Maid In America." Linny appeared in another since then, playing softball, but Karin's not been back since (though she was at Linny's games). I felt they deserved to star in their own story, and carry it entirely on their own. The three of us would like to express how much we appreciate your love and support. Thank you so much, our fine-feathered friends!


Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers