Stockholm or Mexico Syndrome

Story Info
Trish and her friends get kidnapped and get forced.
8.7k words
3.87
20.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Their rented Airbnb accomodation's ad had boasted that they were right on a pristine beach which was, technically, true but the beach belonged to this large resort and they were not allowed on it. There were even guards there to ensure nobody snuck onto that beach. So much for that. At least, the home was clean and bug free. And the six of them all had individual rooms which were small and only had a bed and a place to put a suitcase but offered at least some privacy. They did have to share two bathrooms and that, for six women, was not ideal. Then again, they had a kitchen for meals and the AC worked well. It wasn't all bad, except for the beach that was off limits. They'd been really disappointed when they'd all arrived four days prior. They had spent the first day sitting on the terrace and taking turns soaking in a hot tub that could only sit four at a time. Fortunately, they had been able to turn down the heat to it and actually feel refreshed when they sat in it.

The next two days, they had gone to beaches recommended by the owner as part of the documentation he had left for them. The beaches were nice but quite crowded as they were public beaches used by mostly locals. They'd certainly attracted the attention of many local men. The other girls enjoyed the attention but Trish did not enjoy it at all. She suspected that a few of the girls had actually engaged in more than kissing with the locals, having disappeared for a while. Trish just wasn't into that.

Trish had also spent her time worrying that if someone didn't stay with their stuff, it would disappear. Good thing she had brought her reading tablet and it was filled with good books. She managed to relax a bit and that was the best part of this vacation.

Katie popped into her room "Hey Trish, what are you looking at?"

Trish was looking out the window of her small room at the beach they had no access to. All these people enjoying themselves and the beautiful water. She sighed "I'm looking at the off limits beach. Katie, remind me why I'm here?"

"Come on Trish, we're here to cheer you up, remember? We're here to have fun! Besides, Aleya found us a semi private beach with great white sand that we can go to! Much better than the public beaches! Pack your day bag, we're leaving in 20 minutes!"

Trish had planned this big wedding for last September and, while everyone was waiting at the church, her fiance sent a text to his parents stating that he wasn't ready to settle down and that he and his best man had decided to go to Australia for a few years. And it wasn't like they were fresh out of college or anything, they were both in their late forties! She had been devastated.

The group of five young ladies she worked with at a big construction company had insisted on all going on a Mexican beach vacation to cheer her up and make her forget all about her former fiance. Trish had originally declined and told them she didn't want to go away. But, after much pleading and even some half hearted threats that they would kidnap her and force her to come, had finally agreed provided it didn't happen until January and now, here they were. Up until the day before their departure, they'd had to insist it would be good for her and pretty much twisted her arm into actually coming.

"Maybe this old gal can just sit here in the hot tub today and you young ones can go."

"Don't give me that crap about being old and decrepid!"

"But I am old!"

Trish was indeed the oldest of the group. The others were all in their twenties, she was basically old enough to be their mom though she didn't tell them that nor act in that manner. She acted more like a big sister to them.

"Yeah, yeah, you might be older than us but you're so young at heart! I know it, and you know it. You love hanging around us! We make you feel all kinds of fun! Come on! Get that bag ready!"

"All right, all right."

Katie was right, they were a fun bunch to hang out with. They'd gone out at least once a month all together and always had a good time. These young ladies never made her feel like she was too old. And yes, she did like hanging out with them but this trip had really made the age gap more obvious to her and she planned on distancing herself bit by bit when they got back home.

Trish quickly put her day bag together, put on sun screen, and then put on her tankini, a brightly coloured top with a black mini skort. She looked at herself in the mirror. She sure could stand to lose weight and no matter how much coverage the tankini was supposed to provide, there was no hiding her larger hips and bosom. The girls had suggested she adjust the tops of her tankinis to make her breasts the center of attention but she didn't want that attention anyway so she left the tops as they were.

She put on her swimsuit cover, grabbed her bag and hat and went to the living room. The others were just getting there too and Aleya led them out to a waiting cab. Thankfully, it was a van so they didn't have to sit on top of each other. There was also enough room for their bags plus a big bag of beach towels and a cooler with snacks and drinks. They all got into the van and the driver took them to the place Aleya showed him on her phone. He seemed to hesitate and to ask if Aleya was sure and once she insisted, he started driving.

It took an hour but when they got to the beach, Trish could see that it was worth it. The sand was as white as could be, the beach wasn't all crowded and there were even some shade huts still free of patrons so they made their way to a pair that were available. Walking through the sand was a different experience. This sand was super soft and almost felt like that kinetic sand that was all the rage recently. This was almost too good to be true. How was it that this magnificent beach wasn't full to the brim? And why had their driver hurried to leave once they were out of his cab? Trish decided to focus on the positive and put her bag on a chair.

A man appeared at the huts and insisted on cleaning the chairs before they got on them so Trish picked up and held her bag while he did so. He then reached for their towels and spread them onto the chairs and ensured they were secure. He was eyeing the younger girls with obvious appreciation and got given a generous tip by Aleya who was obviously enjoying his appreciation. He offered to get them all drinks which both surprised and delighted the six of them. He told the ladies that the first drinks were free and told them the price for subsequent drinks. He took all the requests and disappeared.

Trish asked "Should we really trust him? I mean, this isn't a resort so is it safe to take their drinks?"

Aleya responded "From what I understand, this beach is actually part of a resort and when the resort isn't full, they let others use this smaller beach while their guests use the beach on the other side of that rock outcrop there. So it is safe."

Aleya pointed to the far right of the beach where there was a small hill and an outcrop of rock that went about thirty feet into the water. That outcrop was quite a ways away. They could see that there were people on the other side and a path that linked the two beaches. Trish looked to the left and it was several hundred yards away that she could see that the beach seemed to end at a canal which held a marina and some boats. If this was the smaller beach, the other one must be quite long.

The view out to the ocean was amazing. This was truly a gorgeous beach. Trish was grateful to Aleya for finding it. She set up with her tablet on her chair and started reading. Aleya, Katie and Selina all took off their covers and ran to the water. Summer and Monica followed Trish's lead and took out their reading tablets also and got comfortable.

The man came back a few minutes later with their drinks and got another generous tip. He came back a few times with offers of more drinks and food. All of them opted to purchase food the man offered through a short menu. Although Trish didn't speak Spanish, she could understand the words on the menu based on previous trips to all inclusive resorts. The food the man brought back after they'd chosen was absolutely delicious.

They all spent the afternoon alternating between the water and sitting in the shade. They had had a lot of fun playing in the sand and making various shapes. This was their best day yet and they all agreed that they would come back the next two days before they went back home. The shadows were getting long when they heard a bit of a commotion at the right end of the beach. All of a sudden, the waiter came to them and urged them to pick up their things and go towards the left of the beach. Aleya asked "Why don't we just go back to the entrance and get a cab?"

They looked towards the way they had used to access the beach only to see men with machine guns arriving. Looking to the right again, they could see men with guns there too and they were headed their way. Once more, the waiter urged them to quickly make their way towards the marina. They all grabbed their things, stuffed them into their bags and started hurrying towards the marina, leaving only the cooler behind. After getting about half way to the marina, they started outright running. Trish wasn't as fast as the others. She fell behind some but was still managing to put distance between her and the men with guns. They seemed to be more interested in verbally fighting each other than worrying about the group of women following a waiter towards the marina. At least, there were no gun shots - yet.

Trish could see that ahead of her, one by one, her friends were getting helped onto what looked like a small cargo boat. They were entering through a side door. Trish pushed herself to close the gap and make it to the boat. She could hear gun shots behind her and her fear helped push her forward. By the time she got to the edge of the pier, everyone else was already on board. The waiter was inside, waving at her to hurry and get across the plank and into the boat.

As soon as she got inside, she found herself in complete darkness. Before her eyes could adjust, she felt something getting put over her head and then, someone grabbed her from behind, held down her arms and she felt something being put around her waist and wrists after her bag, towel and cover got ripped from her arms. The arms around her let go and when she tried to remove whatever was on her head, she found that her wrists were tied to whatever was around her waist. She felt around and realised that it was a chain around her waist but her wrists felt like they were bound by cable ties or something similar.

Someone grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her to walk. The hands on her shoulders guided her through what seemed like a hallway, then up some stairs and through a door. Trish could feel that the boat was moving and wondered where they would end up. Then, they got her to a location where she could hear her friends crying and trying to ask questions. Without being able to see, Trish could tell that they were also restrained and hooded, just like she was. All of a sudden, there was a loud snap and everyone went quiet. A man yelled "Shut up bitches!"

Then, he started speaking spanish. While Trish could understand a bit of the language if she read it, this man was speaking way too fast for her to understand. She then heard several male voices arguing. The loud snap was heard again and there was quiet again. The voice was heard again. He was barking orders. It was a while and then she heard that one male voice call out a name. Then, she heard Selina yell "No! Let me go! No!"

Trish realised that Selina was being taken away as her screams we coming from further and further. The male voice then called out another name. She then heard Summer scream and heard what sounded like a scuffle. Then, there was a male voice different than the other one barking orders and he was yelling, probably at Summer. Summer screamed one more time and then was likely struck down. She too was being taken away.

The first man spoke again, calling out another name. This time, Trish felt someone some up behind her, caress both her arms and lean into her, as if to smell her hair through the hood she was wearing. Then, she felt the hands guide her away. She knew there was no point resisting just as she knew she was likely going to get raped and then maybe killed. Fighting would just cause her attacker to hit her and make it more painful and she just wasn't into pain. They didn't go far. He turned her around and pushed her down. It caught her by surprise and between the surprise and the fact that her hands were tied to her waist, there was no bracing herself. With a thump, she fell onto something padded and not very far down so it wasn't as bad as she anticipated.

She felt him pull her forward so her behind was right at the edge of whatever it was he had pushed her on. It was too high to be a bench or chair and too low to be a table. Then, he quickly pulled off her bathing suit bottom. That's it, she was getting raped. In the distance, she could hear all five of her friends screaming, crying and begging, an indication that they were going through the same ordeal.

Trish spoke to herself "Stay calm. Don't tense up as it'll only make things worse. Remember, rape isn't about sex, it's about power so don't show any fear. Just lay there and he won't have the power he's seeking. Stay calm and do not give him the satisfaction."

She expected getting fingered, she expected getting spit on for lubrication, she expected he would just shove his cock in but she didn't expect what happened next. To her absolute shock, she felt a tongue on her pussy. What was he doing? Was he really licking her? What the hell kind of rapist is this?

"Stay calm Trish, maybe he's just lubbing you up. Don't react."

But he wasn't just giving her a quick lick. He was really licking all around and paying attention to her clit. Then, he'd poke in and out of her vagina just to go back to her clit. He'd also stopped and planted kisses on her inner thighs and all over her mound. Had it been different circumstances, she would have actually enjoyed this. And he wasn't stopping after only a few minutes like most guys, he just kept going and going.

He then added a little suction on her clit. She squirmed and let out a little moan. Inside her, a battle started "What the heck girl???? This guy is raping you! You CANNOT be enjoying this! No matter how good he is, you cannot give in to the sensations! Stop it! Think of the guns, think of the hood on your head, think of your hands being tied. Oh My God, that feels so good!"

He was pulling her clit in between his lips and flicking his tongue rapidly on it. It was amazing and he wasn't relenting. He knew. He felt her responding. Heck, he could probably smell her responding! This was wrong. Trish tried to stop her ascent "No! Wait! You cannot be enjoying this! Hey body! Stop! Don't you hear me? Your brain is talking to you! I'm the boss and I say you can't enjoy this! I am forbidding you from reacting any further!"

But her body didn't listen. Instead, along with his magical tongue, it pushed her over the edge. She came in a low groan and some squirming as she tried to get away from his tongue but he wasn't letting her go. He slowed down some and let her come back down and then he attacked her again, increasing the tempo and the pressure on her clit. He was relentless and brought her to another orgasm though not as intense as the first one.

Then and only then did he let go of her and pull away. She felt him lay on top of her and push into her. There was no resistance at all. She was so wet from the double orgasm that he was able to push in without any problem. Though her mind tried again to forbid it, her body reacted. Her hands turned to almost hold his waist and her legs opened up for him to get deeper and all her brain could think was "Traitor!"

He didn't put all his weight on her but that just caused more pressure at the junction of their two bodies and that really felt nice. He varied his speed and angle as if trying to find what she would react best to and when he found the right combination, based on her breathing and low moaning, he continued like that for a while, as if he was waiting for her to come again before he let go. But Trish knew she wouldn't come again. Twice was already more than usual. So she tensed up a bit, as if she were about to come and moaned a little more. She increased her breathing and was about to fake the orgasm when her body surprised her again but having a real, albeit small one.

Sure enough, he let go right after and laid down beside her. Was he cuddling her? As soon as he caught his breath, he propped himself up and she felt what seemed like a kiss on her forehead through the hood. He got up, likely straightened up his pants and then put her swimsuit bottom back on her. He did that so delicately. And then, another surprise... he put something on her. A blanket? She moved her hands to feel what it was. It was towel material. Why would he cover her?

His face was suddenly beside her head and he said in perfect English "Stay put, relax and maybe have a nap. Nobody else will touch you, I promise." Then, she felt him leave.

She fought it but couldn't help it. Between the endorphins from the orgasms, the rocking of the boat and the stress of this whole thing, she was exhausted. She fell asleep despite trying hard not to.

Trish woke up with a start and panicked when she couldn't move her arms. It all came back to her in an instant. Someone was next to her and her moving must have awakened him. It was the same man as before and he softly said "It's okay, you're okay. Try to get back to sleep, it's not morning yet."

How on earth did he expect her to go back to sleep? She shouldn't have been asleep in the first place!

Besides, her bladder was beyond full. She whispered "I need to use the washroom."

The man groaned but didn't move. "Please, I don't want to pee here and get you all wet. I really have to go."

He relented. He got up, helped her up and guided her to a door and once inside, he untied her hands and her belt, saying "Wait until I'm outside to take your hood off, then do what you have to do."

She heard the door close and hurriedly took off her hood. She was in a small washroom. What a relief it was to sit on the toilet! When she was done, she washed her hands and her face in the tiny sink. Now what?

Figuring she couldn't stay there all night, she knocked on the door. "Put the hood back on and face away from the door."

She did as she was told and felt him put the chain around her waist again. She also felt her wrists being tied to the chain again too. He led her back to where they had previously been and got her to lay down again. He joined her under the towel and spooned with her. She could feel his manhood against her backside and she realised that it was growing and hardening. His hand, which had been at her waist, moved up to cup her breast. He caressed her breast and then found his way under the fabric to tease an already erect nipple. He moaned when he found it so hard and he started to rub his cock against her. His hand moved and he found her other nipple and played with it for a while. Then, his hand went down to her swimsuit skort and he found his way to her pussy. He parted her lips a bit and started rubbing her clit.

Once again, her body betrayed her. Despite the fact that this man was holding her hostage, had raped her before and was doing it again, her body was reacting to his caresses and wanting more. Soon, her body got its wish. Her captor pushed her skort down and pushed his cock between her legs. He wasted no time in finding the right spot and angle to push into her with ease.

He whispered "I like how your body responds querida. You and I are going to get along great."

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers