Stockholm or Mexico Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, got up and got them some cans of lemonade from the fridge. He took a big gulp and continued.

"When I saw you, I didn't want you to go to anyone else, knowing they'd get violent. I counted on them going for the younger ones and I was right. I remembered how nice you'd been to me and I wanted to be nice to you. I remembered how calm you'd been when we first met and was hoping you'd show the same calm again and you did. When you didn't fight me, all I wanted to do was make you feel good and show you that I meant you no harm."

"Well I must say that your actions certainly surprised me and my own reaction surprised me! I tried to fight it but lost that battle. You're pretty good."

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner who I was. I just couldn't risk others finding out."

"Wasn't it a bigger risk to surprise me in front of others?"

"In hindsight, yeah but by then, I didn't know how to tell you. And I counted on your calmness."

"Tell me, are we really married?"

"Honestly, I don't know. Tonio filled out a bunch of papers, got Manuel to forge all your signatures but nothing got filed and can't get filed as long as we're here. In his eyes, we are."

"Oh."

"As long as you stay with me, I promise to treat you right. I will not hurt you. But I also can't let you go because others would catch you and hurt you."

"Where are we?"

"We're on a small private island. I mean really small. Like less than a hundred people."

"And there's power?"

"Solar power mostly but we also have a couple of wind turbines. We also have deep water wells of clean water. And we have lots of fruit trees and vegetable gardens as well as chickens and cattle. We're almost self sufficient. We bring in flour and other such staples from the mainland every few months."

"Wow."

"I'll give you a tour soon. For now, it's getting late and we should head to bed."

He got up, helped her up gently and gave her a tour of the house. The living room where they had been sitting was in an open area with the kitchen and dining area. The decoration was muted but in excellent taste. Then, through a hallway, there were two small bedrooms and a washroom and then another larger bedroom with an ensuite. The house had very thick walls which David explained helped keep the heat out or in depending on the season.

"But this is still Mexico, so it's hot all the time isn't it?"

"Mostly, yes but in December and January, there can be much cooler days and especially nights so we sometimes have to close the shutters and light up the fireplaces. But it's pretty rare. And because we're surrounded by water, the temperature stays quite tempered most times."

"Nice"

David came to stand in front of her "Querida, we don't have to do anything you don't want to but I got the feeling you were enjoying our lovemaking on the boat. Would you let me make love to you in a bed for the first time?"

Trish nodded. David's hands came up to cradle her face and he kissed her. He started slowly but then the kisses got deeper and more demanding. For the first time, Trish was able to wrap her arms around him and pull him close. He was right, she had enjoyed it on the boat and she wanted more. She let her hands roam to feel his strong shoulders, his back and then his ass. Unlike so many men who didn't really have butt cheeks, David had a very nice tushy. She pulled him towards her and could feel his hardness against her lower tummy.

She realised that she hadn't touched that either so her hands came to the front and, after rubbing him through his jeans, she found the button and zipper to his jeans. Once she had undone them, she pushed down on the jeans. He helped by kicking off his shoes and stepping out of the jeans that had fallen to his ankles. He broke the kiss and took a step back. He took off his shirt and she took off hers. Then, he undid the skirt and let it fall down.

She sank down to her knees to take him into her mouth but he moved away and said "Oh no. Now that your hands are free, we're going to do this fairly."

Fairly? What did he mean? He took her hand and got her back on her feet. He led her to the bed and threw himself onto it and said "come on top of me, give me that pussy."

Without any hesitation, she straddled his head and gave him access to her pussy while she bent over and grabbed his hard cock. She stroked him and caressed his testes and then took him in her mouth. They both licked and touched and sucked for a while, teasing each other, pleasing each other. Then, she stopped and said "David, I really want you to take me from behind."

Joining actions to words, she got off him and turned around. He didn't waste a moment and plunged his hard cock in to her. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard for a bit. Then, he slowed down and his hands reached to tease her nipples and her clit while he slowly moved in and out. He stopped moving and focused on her clit with his fingers, rubbing it, pressing on it. Her breathing was getting ragged, she as so close. Just a little more pressure and she came, squeezing his hard cock inside her. He straightened up and grabbed her hips once again and fucked her harder, racing to his own orgasm. When he was spent, they collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Over the next few days, David gave her a tour of the island and showed her everything about their home. They talked a lot, getting to know each other. Trish was truly grateful that of all people to be kidnapped by, she'd found herself with David. He was an amazing lover, a great life partner and now a friend too. She had no wish to go back to her former life.

Eventually, she, Monica and Summer all wrote letters to their loved ones to explain that they had new lives and reassuring them that they were fine but didn't want to be found. Their husbands created a way for traditional written letters to make their way back and forth. They were accused of having Stockholm syndrome by their loved ones but laughed it off and said it was more like Mexico syndrome.

On the island, they became sisters in law, exchanging meals and help with household tasks. While Trish never got pregnant, Monica and Summer did and had beautiful babies. They never did see the other three girls again, their husbands telling them they'd dissociated from the other men. They all opted to focus on their happiness and not worry about the rest of the world.