Stockholm or Mexico Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved in and out, varying his speed. His hand came back to tease her nipples, then go rub her clit, then back and forth between the two. She tried to fight it, she really did. But it was no use, he pushed her over the edge one more time and quickly came himself. This time, he didn't even bother pulling up her swimsuit, not straightening his own clothes. He just kissed her shoulder and neck and cuddled up to her. They both went back to sleep.

The morning came and he took her to the washroom again. He took her back to their spot and sat her down. Then he said "I am going to give you something to eat and drink." He pushed up the hood just enough to see her mouth and put a straw up against her lips. Trish drank what turned out to be orange juice. Then, he put bread to her lips and she opened her mouth to take it. He fed her little pieces and had her drink a few more times. Considering they had skipped dinner, this was very much welcome.

Trish softly said "Thank you"

Her captor responded "You're welcome."

A male voice was heard - the same one who had yelled at them the day before. Trish's companion said "Stay here."

After a while, Trish started not only getting bored but also feeling cramped up. Maybe if she could stand up and move her legs a bit, it would help. Slowly, she stood up so she didn't risk losing balance with her hands still tied to her waist. Once up, she shook out one leg and then the other. That felt really good. She carefully felt to the left and right and front with her feet and figured she could take a step each way without bumping into anything so she started doing just that. She moved in a little square, just enough to get the blood flowing in her legs and give her backside a rest.

All of a sudden, there was yelling and she heard steps coming her way. Someone grabbed her arm and forced her to sit back down.

"Where do you think you're going? Do you seriously think you can escape us?"

It wasn't her captor, it was the other man who had yelled at them the day before. He sounded really angry.

"No! I was just stretching my legs."

There was talk in Spanish between the man and her captor. Her captor then spoke "He doesn't believe you."

"I swear I wasn't going anywhere. I was just moving on the spot. Besides, between the time I started and the time you got here, wouldn't I have had plenty of time to move away from this spot? I didn't! I stayed right here!"

More Spanish talk but this time, they seemed to argue. She heard her captor say no several times and what sounded like "mia" meaning "mine".

She was pulled from her seat and forced to her knees. One man got behind her and slightly raised the hood on her head and barked "Suck him". It was the other man's voice so that meant that the cock she was now feeling against her lips was her captor's. The man behind pushed her forward a bit and she opened her mouth to take in the cock. With the hands on her head moving her back and forth, there wasn't much for her to do but figuring she could maybe accelerate the process, she made sure to use her tongue to lick and rub the underside of the hard cock inside her mouth. She also did her best to apply a bit of suction. It took only a few minutes and she heard her captor groan and then felt his cum in her mouth. She swallowed and he pulled out. She was worried that the other man would want his turn.

Instead, she felt him let go of her head, felt him push the hood back down and then heard him walk away. Her captor said "When I'm not here, just stay seated or lay down. I'll take you for a walk later." And he left too.

Trish opted to lay down and, having nothing else to do, went back to sleep. True to his word, when her captor came back later, he took her for a walk. It was more like pacing back and forth about thirty yards but it was better than nothing. He fed her lunch and then installed her in a shaded area so it wasn't as hot. He came back a few hours later and they walked again. Trish tried to ask him his name or make conversation but he told her to be quiet. A few times during the day, he allowed her to use the bathroom.

After dinner and another half hour of walking, he pushed her down on the makeshift bed and pulled her swimsuit bottom off. Like the day before, he went down on her and licked her until she came. Then, he fucked her, making sure she came again with his cock inside her. Were it not for the circumstances, she'd rate him as an excellent lover.

Three more days and nights went by and they were still at sea. Trish was still wearing the hood and still had her hands tied to her waist except for when her captor let her use the washroom. He'd given her a washcloth and towel and some soap so she'd been able to wash herself, which felt fantastic. He'd been attentive to her needs, bringing her food and drink and taking her on walks. He had also given her permission to stand and move within a step each way but warned her that if she moved further, she was at risk of severe punishment.

They were having sex morning and night and twice, he came to her in the middle of the day to request blow jobs. He found ways to turn her on, having noticed that she reacted to having her nipples played with. He was always making sure she was ready for him before penetrating her and always tender after they were done. She was finding it harder and harder to hate the guy. After two days of silence, they started talking. During their meals, they'd talked about music and movies. He'd asked her about her life and she'd told him her story. She'd gotten him to speak about what he liked about Mexico. But if she tried to ask about where they were going or about the future, he'd stop talking. Despite that, it was good to talk to him and have a conversation as the rest of her days were lonely and boring.

On day five, at dinner, he told her that things were about to change but wouldn't tell her more. He then said "No matter what happens, you need to stay quiet, absolutely, completely quiet. Our lives depend on it. Do you understand?"

When Trish tried to ask questions, he said "I'll explain later. But I need to know that you understand and will stay quiet."

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

After dinner was eaten and he'd taken her to the washroom, he took her further than their usual spot. She realised that they'd gone back to where they had first been. She could hear that her friends were also brought to the same area.

The man who seemed to be the boss told them they were about to reach their destination. "We are close to docking on the island where we will spend a long time living in peace and harmony. It's time for you ladies to see your husbands."

Trish wondered if she heard right. Had he said husbands? What the heck?

She heard the voice say "Katie, meet your husband Manuel".

Then, "Aleya, your husband Luis".

"He's not my husband!"

"He is now! See I'm a captain and as per international laws, I'm allowed to marry people on my boat. You are now married and he owns you. I suggest you learn to love and obey your husband if you ever want to see clearly again."

Trish heard Aleya spit and then heard a slap and figured Aleya had been the recipient of that slap.

She then heard "Summer, your husband Carlos", then "Selina, your husband Miguel."

Then the man said "My wife, Monica, my name is Antonio and I hope you and I can learn to be happy together. Please, call me Tonio."

"And I've kept the oldest for last. Patricia, meet your husband Jesus David."

He must have gotten her name from the id in her bag as nobody called her Patricia. She felt him grab the hood and remove it from her head completely. Then, she saw her captor and the other man with the hood in his hand.

"Oh My God!"

The other man asked "What?"

Trish looked at her captor, David. They had met four years ago. She had been on a business trip to their location in Houston, Texas. She was driving back to her hotel after the workday when she witnessed a head on collision between two vehicles. She'd parked her car to the side and had run to help. Others were doing the same. As there was one man already going to the driver side of the red car, she headed to the passenger side. She could not open the door so she tried the rear door and got in. That's when she met David. He was the passenger and his wife had been driving.

Trish had immediately immobilised his neck, holding his head delicately yet firmly against the head rest. She had introduced herself, told him she was there to help and that more help was on the way. The other man confirmed the obvious, David's wife was dead. Trish had spent the next half hour keeping him as calm as possible.

When firefighters and paramedics had gotten to the scene, they had assessed him and the people in the other vehicle and opted to evacuate the others first. They had put a collar around David's neck so Trish no longer had to hold him still but she stayed and spoke to him calmly. After they had come back and finally broken open the door and freed him, they took him to a hospital.

Trish had stayed behind, gathered David's and his wife's personal possessions from the car and, after giving her statement and contact information to a police officer, gone to the hospital to give David all the items she'd gathered. She'd thought it was really weird that none of the police officers seemed interested in gathering and securing the personal effects and was surprised when they allowed her to do so.

Once at the hospital, the nurse insisted they needed his permission to allow her to visit. He'd accepted and had been very touched that she'd taken the time to come see him, let alone do everything she had done. They had spoken for a while and then she had left. They had exchanged email addresses and had kept in contact for a few months but then, the contact had ended.

And here he was, in Mexico, in a gang holding her and her friends captive, raping them and marrying them without their consent. She looked at him. He pleaded with his eyes.

Trish said "I was just reacting to the brightness."

"Do you know us?"

"No."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Like I said, I was just startled by the bright sun."

He looked at her with skepticism but walked away. Then, he said something in Spanish and David helped her up. He whispered "Please keep denying we've met before, otherwise we're both dead." She looked at him. It had only been four years but he seemed to have aged a whole lot more than that. His hair was much longer now and slicked back. He was sporting a trimmed beard. Both suited him. He was quite handsome actually.

Trish then looked at her friends. They all had either fat lips or black eyes as well as bruises on their arms and legs. The leader turned to her and asked

"Tell me again how you and he don't know each other? All your friends have been beaten but not you. Why is that?"

David spoke up "I didn't need to. She complied."

"I was asking her. Tell me, bitch, why you'd comply with him?"

"I heard my friends protesting. I heard them yelling. I heard them try to fight off the men and I heard them getting hit. What did it get them? They got beaten and then raped anyway. I learned something from that. I complied to skip the beating and go straight to the inevitable. Saved myself some pain in the process. I am telling you I have never seen him or you or any of them before. Well, except for the waiter, we saw him all day at the beach that day."

The waiter. He was the one standing next to Aleya. But there was no time to think about that, the captain was still talking to her.

"Yes, but Jesus David here used to live in the US."

"There are over 300 million people in the US, surely you don't think I know them all!"

"So you're going to stick to your story?"

"It's the truth."

Someone called out something in Spanish and that pulled their leader away. He went to the man who had called out and looked ahead of the boat. He then barked some orders to the men.

The women were all taken inside a large room and told to be quiet and make themselves presentable. All their bags were there along with some clothes.

Katie looked at Trish and asked "Were you lying? Do you know that man? Could he help us escape?"

Trish, figuring that lives might be at stake, opted to lie to her friends. "No, I wasn't lying. I've never seen any of them before."

Aleya spoke up "And you think we're stupid for fighting? For trying to defend ourselves?"

"I didn't say anything about you being stupid! I just said that I chose not to fight after seeing that it didn't help you."

"Well at least, we proved we're not cooperating sluts."

Trish just shook her head but Summer spat at Aleya "So when I stopped fighting, I became a slut too?"

"If the shoe fits!"

"You're the reason we're in this mess! How dare you call us sluts?"

"How on earth could I be the reason??? You think I invited them?"

"You're the one who insisted we all come to Mexico. You're the one who found the rental. You're the one who found the alternate beach! And let's face it, you've flirted with a shit load of men and even had sex with a few of them and you think you didn't invite this?"

Trish interjected "Enough! This isn't helping any of us!"

Summer spoke up "Trish is right, fighting among us won't help. How do we get out of this?"

They all looked at Trish expectantly. What on earth did they expect her to do?

She hadn't wanted to come on this trip, hadn't wanted to go to that beach and now she was stuck in a really weird and bad situation. She was going to look after herself and they'd have to look after themselves. She wasn't going to be responsible for them. She would share her strategy and the rest was up to them.

"Listen, I want to live and if that means playing along for a while, that's what I'll do. Eventually, our families and friends and coworkers and bosses are going to come looking for us. We just have to be patient and hope it happens soon. That's my course of action and my choice. You don't have to follow. I'm not your mother and I'm not your leader. You make your choices and do what's right for you."

"But they married us to these thugs!"

"Are you kidding?"

"You're not going to help us?"

All the girls started talking and protesting at the same time. Trish just threw her hands up, giving up on them listening to her. They were arguing among themselves and not paying attention to her so she went to the clothes, picked something that would fit her, grabbed her bag and went to the sink in the corner of the room. There, she started cleaning up and put on the clothes. The skirt was a wrap around jean skirt that could be adjusted to fit almost anyone. The top was a simple dark blue v-neck t-shirt. Good thing it was not white!

Behind her, the conversations died and there was silence.

"You're actually going to do what they want?"

Trish turned around. "In the interest of self preservation, yes. I'm going to try to keep myself as safe as possible."

Summer and Monica followed in her footsteps and got dressed. Selina, Katie and Aleya crossed their arms and glared at them. Aleya spat "You are weak. I can't believe you're just giving up and giving into them. I'm going to fight to regain my freedom. Surely when we get off this boat, someone will be willing to help us. But hey, if you want to play house with your new husbands, go right ahead. Just remember that it makes you their possessions, their sluts."

Summer retorted "Maybe but at least I can see out of both my eyes and I'm no longer in pain from beatings."

Monica spoke up "He told me we were going to an island where there's very few people and plenty of privacy. I'm not sure what our options will be to get help. Like Trish said, eventually our loved ones will come looking for us and find us. We just have to wait it out. And like Summer, since I stopped fighting, he's actually nicer. So I just figure I can tolerate some things to avoid others."

Aleya, Katie and Selina turned their backs on the others and started plotting about what they could do.

Trish, Monica and Summer finished getting ready and sat together to wait for someone to come get them. Monica told them that Tonio had told her about how quiet and peaceful his area of the island was and had made it sound like paradise. Summer confided that once she stopped fighting, Carlos had actually become quite sweet to her. "He actually listens when I talk and this morning, he actually apologized for hitting me and roughing me up the first two days. Said that he wouldn't do it again if I cooperated."

Monica echoed "Tonio said something similar to me. It kind of sucks to have the threat of violence if I don't behave to his liking but like you, he's been nothing but nice and attentive since I stopped fighting."

They both looked at Trish. She felt compelled to tell them "I never fought because I didn't want to get beaten. I'm a wimp and I don't take pain well."

"That doesn't make you a wimp. Quite the opposite, it takes a lot of strength to control ourselves in the face of adversity."

Trish smiled "Trust me, I'm a physical wimp. I really don't take pain well at all. But thanks for recognising that the mental part shows strength."

"Has he been good to you?"

"Yes."

"And you honestly didn't know him from before?"

Trish still didn't trust them to keep the secret so once more, she lied "Nope, never saw him before."

The door opened and the men stepped in. Behind them, the three other girls tried to escape the room. There was a scuffle and their mates went out after them.

Tonio, Carlos and David came to them and held out their hands to help them up. Figuring they needed to be constrained again, Trish held out her wrists. David took both her hands in his and said "If you promise to behave and come with me, there will be no need for that.

Carlos and Tonio echoed David. "You ladies grab your bags and we will get going, just holding hands like the married couples we are."

Trish, Monica and Summer took their bags and followed their husbands out of the room. By then, it was dark outside. The men grabbed bags of their own and flashlights. Tonio led the group off the boat and onto the island. Each couple then joined hands and they made their way through the small marina and veered to the right on a sandy path. There were only a handful of people who saw them but nobody said anything. Half an hour later, Tonio and Monica left the group to go to a house on the right of the road. Carlos and Summer were next, and finally David and Trish.

Upon entering the house, David turned on some lights. Trish stayed quiet, not knowing if there was anyone else there and not wanting to betray their secret. David said "Welcome to our home Querida. We are alone, you can speak freely."

Trish had so many questions yet had no clue where to start, which question to ask first so all she said was "Explain."

"Explain what?"

"Everything! What got you here, what I'm doing here, what happened? Why?"

David led her to a couch and had her sit with him. But he kept her hand in his as he spoke. "A few months after my wife died, Trump supporters and followers decided to deport me and many others, claiming we were in the US illegally. The only place I had to go was to my family town. My brothers got me to work with them on the boat."

"Which one are your brothers?"

"Carlos and Tonio. Wasn't that obvious?"

"Not before but now that you point it out, there is a ressemblance."

"One night, we all got pretty drunk and started complaining about being lonely and needing wives. The next day, Manuel and Luis saw you and your group. Six women for six lonely men. They quickly came up with a plan, got Tonio on board and made it happen before Carlos and I were made aware. Next thing we knew, they were putting this plan in motion and getting you to come on board our boat."