All Comments on 'Stocking Feet'

by Milliemoon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Scorcher

So very sexy,a real scorcher of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good but.....

Sexy, sure but really a bit too kinky. Is there really a boy out there that would behave like that?

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Hot story! Good job1

I enjoyed this! Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved your story

I sure would like to hear moms view!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story has potential

Some very realistic parts in the beginning. mum should turn the table on stocking and panty wearing son.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 16 years ago
Hot

Too mr.Anonymous from uk: this is not half has kinky as I normally like these, "A little bit too kinky", I don't thik so. This a great hot story, but it's not a little too kinky.If anything it's not as kinky as I would have it. Still it's a great story and I hope it continues. I love too add ws, and scat to juice up a story, in my mind, anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Latent

To the comment who thought this was a little kinky,you would be surprised the number of women who get turned on by the idea of being forced to fuck by their sons.Another point a lot love to be shagged by young men wearing panties and stockings or pantyhose.,especially if an incest fantasy is played out.This is a red hot very erotic story Millie moon,lets have another chapter where she really goes it with her "little "boy.

skip.69skip.69about 16 years ago
Loved it

Not too kinky as some have suggested, and not too much "over the top". Nice and gentle build-up, and what an understanding mother she was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My mummy

Reminds me when I first made love to my Mummy.

She caught me looking at Old Ladies Magazine and whacking it. She just stared and then walked away. Few days later she bought in an Old Ladies Magazine and said she wanted to watch completely. She done herself and I did mine. Then few days later, we made love. We did it for 13 yrs, till she died in 1983 at age 57. Miss you Mummy

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story, hopefully you will extend it to more adventures, lot's of potential

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

How can I describe my feelings over such a superb story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fertile mom

love it when a fertile mom gets pregnant and says no but lets you do it anyway sexy and horny so hottttttttttttttt

1for21for2over 12 years ago
love hosiery

It wasn't to kinky for me. I thought it was great. I just love women in nylons. Don't see it much anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Gonna cum soon, mummy, you are going to make your baby boy cum."

It's so nice when a loving mother takes care of her darling baby boy's intimate needs--like his need to have his big prick loved and and protected and surrounded by mommy-twat and his really pressing need to unload his young balls in her warm, wet mommy-hole. A mother's cunt is the receptacle nature provides for her boy's fat young dick and all of the creamy semen in his hot young balls. A boy shooting his mom a great big twatful of his potent sperm and fucking a baby up where he was once a little baby is the most beautiful thing life has to offer. A boy grows up, fucks the shit out of his mother, and she cums like crazy over and over again. One of the boy's particularly frisky sperm meets up with one of his mom's fat eggs, and--will you just look at that! the brazen lad's planted a baby in his own mother's belly. He'll give his mom lots of babies, cute little incest-kids swarming all over the place. From the boy's fertile balls to his mother's fertile womb. The cycle of life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous