Stocking Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They turned into Mendelssohn Avenue and as she directed Lee to turn into the driveway three houses along Marlene saw Christine's daughter Chrome, a first-year student at the nearby college, washing her car. Christine, said to have a notch on her dresser for almost half the men in the avenue, had complained to Marlene over coffee only yesterday she was worried that Chrome might be gay because she only had girlfriends. Well, an unexpected reaction was coming from Chrome, who'd dropped the hose at her feet and was gawking at Marlene's driver and giving the impression she was about to pee.

Marlene waved and called "Hi Chrome" but was ignored. Either that or Chrome was transfixed and in a trance.

Marlene opened her side of the four-vehicle garage and Lee drove in beside the T-bird and she felt enormous relief as the door thumped down behind them. Her mission was now to protect her innocent nephew from female predators.

"You drive beautifully darling. By the end of the week after we've driven around quite a bit I'll hand this vehicle over to you."

"Oh that's great. How can I reward you?"

"Oh, I'll think of something. You run along and look through the house and then come back for your bags."

Off he went, much to her relief. Marlene was quite sure she was sitting on a wet spot that would show through her gray silk short skirt. She followed him inside and timed her run for her bedroom without being spotted. She locked the door and closed the drapes but then kicked her toy box back under the bed. Being young and male, he'd be in need of food. Perfuming herself after dropping her skirt into the laundry bag she pulled on a pair of navy shorts and went out to find Lee.

In the kitchen as she prepared lunch, Marlene smiled as she heard him splashing in the pool. He'd be in his briefs or even totally nude. He'd be used to males at school seeing him in the nude and probably his mom too. Working quickly she prepared a tray of salads and a beer for him and half a bottle of wine for her. She undid the two front buttons of her top and went out with the tray smiling, ready to see what Vicky would used to seeing and wondered whether Vicky had ever been tempted to do more than just look.

"Let's see what you've got, my sexy protégé," she said softly, only to have her breaking smile fall from her face. "Oh Marlene, what are you doing!" She turned back and put the tray on the bench. Here she was, a well-educated woman and mother of two girls about to enter their teenage years, as yet undecided whether or not she would seduce Lee. What kind of role model was that? Okay, she'd had a handful of romps with other men during her married life and Clan was a relentless adulterer and no doubt one of those notches reputedly carved on Christine Miller's dresser represented his visit or at least his first visit to her neighbor's bedroom.

She felt so ashamed, on the brink of perhaps giving Lee one of the big experiences of his life – only he'd probably remember it as his first real introduction into sex with a female who was a whore, his Aunt Marlene. Who was seeking the sex? She was as clearly he was only expecting it to crop up somewhere along the way during the next few weeks. Her duty was to be his guardian on behalf of her sister who was worried about him becoming a little kinky about sex. She strode firmly to Clan's room - she never slept with him until a month after she'd last smelt the scent of another woman on him – and dragged a pair of his swimming shorts from a drawer.

Returning to the doorway from the kitchen to the pool area she called out, "Lee!"

"Yeah? I'm having a rest at the end of the pool right by you. It's a great pool."

"Thank you Lee. I'm throwing a pair of Clan's shorts into the pool. Call out when you are decent and I'll emerge with our lunch."

"Oh great, food."

She threw out the shorts.

"Okay, I'm decent. Sorry I could have embarrassed you."

Oh what a lovely boy, she smiled, picking up the tray.

Over lunch Marlene swung the conversation around to sex. "Lee, I'm telling you these things so you don't becoming uncomfortable living with us. Clan and I currently are sleeping in separate rooms. He likes chasing other women and if I think he's been active I don't sleep in bed with him for up to a month."

"Why, is case of STDs?"

"You know about them?"

"Yes."

"Well a bit of that but also to show my resentment and his lack of respect for me."

"Fair enough."

"Um, you may occasionally answer the phone and may hear breathing and then the call will be cut. In all probability that will be a guy I occasionally date."

"Date?"

"Yes and I admit we will have sex."

She watched him put cream on his piece of apple pie to follow his salad, wondering what he was thinking about her.

"That's cool. It's not my business and you are entitled to run your life as you see fit. I think you are one of the greatest women I've ever met. I reckon I could get off just by looking at you."

Clasping a hand above her breasts almost in shock, Marlene said, "Thank you Lee. A lovely feeling is sweeping through me to be told what the mother of 12-year-old twins wants to hear. You are so perfect for me, er, as a companion. I'll now tell you something. If you ever feel homesick just tell me and I'll come to you at night wearing stockings – but that's all, my conscience and my respect for you will never allow me to have full-on sex with you."

"But you'll show my your tits?"

Marlene smiled. He was sitting next to her so she ruffled his hair. "Yes, I'll show you my tits, soon."

"You are so cool, Marlene."

Chapter 2

After lunch with Marlene, at her suggestion after his second yawn, Lee went to the guestroom where he found she'd already turned the bed down. He stripped to his briefs, folded his clothes neatly on the chair, and slipped between the sheets. He was halfway through his first exciting day in Los Angeles.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

His aunt Marlene came in, rosy cheeks showing. "Are you comfortable?"

The 18-year-old grunted and looked at her invitingly. Probably it was a pathetic look but it worked. She came over and gave him a beautiful soft kiss, full on the lips. He sighed and watched her rather compact tail disappear around the door and wondered if other eighteen-year-olds had the desire to have sex with their cute auntie? He still couldn't quite get his mind around the size of her boobs – way, way bigger than his mother's. The breasts of Matron Shanks in charge of Lancelot House at school were probably similar in size but matron's hung almost to her belly.

He licked his lips and fell asleep.

Lee was awoken just before 3:45 by giggling. He opened one eye and stretched the arm he was not curled over and the giggling volume increased. Lee focused and found six young girls including a dark-eyed beauty he assumed was perhaps Mexican, looking at him wide-eyed, as if with an air of expectancy. Five were blonde or very light brown. Only then did he spot Marlene at the door and when he made contract she said, "The twins arrived home with friends who wanted to see you."

"You mean meet me?"

"No, see you. All are shy."

"Boo!"

The girl's shrieked and back in hard against the wall, except the bravest one who was almost bone blonde like her mother.

"Say hello Lee."

"Welcome to our home Lee."

"Thank you Katie." At the airport Marlene had said her daughters were named Katie and Nellie. He'd called the braver girl Katie, knowing he had a 50% chance of being correct. The flicker of his eyes told him he was correct.

She asked him to say something and her mother said the girls wanted to hear his accent because they had two boys from Britain in their class who 'talked funny'. He turned it on.

"I say you girls, it's a chipper of a day, eh what? Los Angeles seems to be filled with pretty blonde women with lovely bodies and you represent perfect replicas, as the three of you who are a little chubby will lose that puppy fat as you begin to eat better and become more active to burn fat. Cor, you look good enough to eat – yum, yummy."

Two of the girls squealed, one moving to stand against Marlene. One of the blondes stepped forward to stand alongside her sister: "Tell him Katie."

"Lee, do people swim where you come from?"

"Yes, although we have a short summer every community has covered heated pools available for use by anyone for at least a good part of the year."

"Can you swim?"

"Yes."

"Will you teach us to do better in the pool?"

"I'll try."

"Come on gang, let's get ready."

The girls pushed out of the room excitedly.

Marlene asked could he swim and said yes and helped to coach younger boys at his school.

"You'll be hard-pushed to advance Nellie and Clarita," she smiled.

The squealing girls in the pool scarcely noticed Lee arrive in baggy shorts and while Marlene pulled up a chair to supervise, he lined everyone up for a race for two lengths and watched them before going to work on them. They all had fun and after the girls had gone off to change Marlene stepped out of her shorts and top and was contained at the top in her black one-piece swim suit, but only just.

"I was a good swimmer at college and swam interstate," she said. "But breast enhancement rather gets in the way."

"Extra buoyancy," Lee grinned and giggling Marlene taught him the way Americans pronounced that word.

One of the twins yelled, "Mommy is going to race Lee" and the others piled out to watch. Marlene did swim well and Lee timed his finish so they touched together. The girls screamed in delight and Lee blushed when Marlene whispered to him, "You are such a lovely young man."

The visitors left and the twins went off to do school homework, so Marlene and Lee were alone again. She looked at him closely, sweeping her hair back. "Would you like me to ask the university student you saw across the street over for a drink?"

"What student?"

"She was washing her car and gaped at you."

"I saw no one. I was making sure I didn't knock over the brickwork as I turned into your driveway."

"She wears stockings."

Lee's head flicked around to look at Marlene and saw her big smile.

"You tease, I ought to put you over my knee and whack your arse."

"We say ass, but no Lee, not while the girls or Clan are around."

"I was only joking."

"Okay, but please remember that about body contact. A good night, good morning or good bye kiss is okay."

"Gotcha. Perhaps we should skip that shower together?"

Marlene chose to ignore that. "Clan is on his way home early. He just called and is excited you have arrived. Usually he doesn't leave the office until 7:00 or 7:30, so the girls will eat with us this evening."

"That's good, hosted by the entire family. I welcome that."

Marlene smiled and stroked his arm until pulling away hastily; remembering she'd resolved not to touch him.

Clan, who was an attorney, arrived all smiles. He was almost as tall as Lee and slapped Lee so hard on the back he almost winded the visitor.

"Buddy, you are in great shape," he said, looking at Lee who was still in his swim shorts. "Let's do some lengths."

Clan kissed Marlene, who had changed into a top and short skirt. He did not bother to conceal from Lee he'd gripped a cheek of his wife's butt. The kiss appeared more than cursory and Marlene made no effort to remove Clan's hand.

The twins came out with Clan and stood screaming encouragement for their father as the four-length race was underway. Clan won by two lengths and the girls screamed with delight and hugged their victorious daddy while Lee dried off and watched Marlene walk off to the kitchen. She turned just inside the door, concealed from her family, and blew him a kiss as if acknowledging once again he'd diplomatically thrown a race.

Over dinner, a very relaxed affair, Lee became aware that the huge and intimate contact he'd had with Marlene earlier in the day had gone, and she was now the pivotal force within the family. They all spent time engaging him in conversation, but the magic had gone, and common with all newcomers, he felt a little left out as was to be expected. He also had the feeling Marlene had pulled back from him. Well, he thought grumpily, treat her like an aunt and his problem would be over.

After dinner Clan went to his study and Marlene was off to review the twin's homework, so she suggested Lee go for a walk and check out the neighborhood. She gave him her phone to call the home phone in case he became lost. Off he went grumpily, but that didn't last.

Lee reached the sidewalk and saw a female about his age come down the driveway of the house opposite, dressed in a well filled out top that so short it left her belly bared, cute little shorts and white stockings with tiny red ribbons that stopped short of her knees. They did nothing for him but her grin did.

"Hi," she called. "Are you staying with Mrs Morgan?"

"Yes, she's my aunt."

"Oh, and you're English. I knew one of her sisters lives in England at Bath is it?"

"Yes, Bath it is."

"I'm bored so are going on a walk. Want to join me?"

"Yes, what a lovely invitation."

Chrome looked at him suspiciously as he loped across the street. "What did that mean?"

"What do you mean?"

She still wasn't smiling a greeting. "You said what a lovely invitation."

"I'm new in your city and don't know a soul apart from the Morgan's. You neighborly gesture to walk with you was appreciated, that's all. I beg your pardon if that offended you."

She smiled and introduced herself as Chrome and waited in vain for the inevitable reaction. "Don't you think I have a funny name?"

"Not really. I'm Lee and that's unusual in England. My mum, er, mom is American and was born in the south."

"I know and already know you are well mannered, not like some of the guys I associate with."

"Peripherally?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"The tone in your voice suggested that."

Chrome smiled and said he was a strange one but Lee let that one go.

He broke the silence. "I've just finished school so was sent over by my mom to see if Los Angeles living would sharpen me up."

Chrome said well if he wanted a freewheeling lifestyle he'd find it here and all the food, entertainment and sex he could handle. "It's a little early for school for finish, even if you were in your final year."

"Um, I finished a week early. Expelled."

Chrome stopped and asked excitedly whatever for but was told she wouldn't want to know. "But I do."

Lee's head dropped. "I was at a boys' boarding school and was found in the bed of another senior boy wearing stockings."

Chrome bit he lip but her upper body shook with the suppressed laughter. "Ohmigod and you were the girlfriend?"

Lee looked horrified. "We weren't having sex. Oh God, not with a guy, I'm not like that."

"Then why were you two in bed together," she asked, still struggling to control her mirth.

"We both have this fascination for stocking tops – the patterned or lacy kind, and of course the silky feel of stockings."

Chrome looped her arm around his and hauled him along to continue their walk. "Let this be our secret, I'll won't tell mom, as she'll start pestering you. You are such a fascinating guy – I'm aware a few men have a stocking fetish but you are first guy I've had to admit it."

"I see nothing wrong with it. Some guys like photography or playing computer games. I like stockings."

"Of course there's nothing wrong with it, um, unless you wear them regularly. Do you see your mom in stockings."

"Oh rather."

"Ohmigod," Chrome practically panted, pulling in Lee's arm hard against her. "I'm a little off guys because they're so rough and their conversations are too often self-centered. Do you travel with stockings?"

"Oh no and I've only ever worn them in the dorm at school on special occasions when the thought of deprivation became almost unbearable."

Chrome said she could understand that and obviously being in virtual lock-up at a same-sex boarding school he could go home for a quick visit to mommy.

Lee looked and with surprise read her concern. "You don't think I'm sick?"

"Oh no, you are so interesting with a cute little touch of naughtiness."

"Do you ever wear proper stockings?" Lee, having detected her sympathy for him decided to take the risk and with satisfaction felt her shake slightly against him.

"Yes I do Lee, and I can tell you I get a special feeling when I begin to pull them on, leg raised in the air. Do you jack-off to that image?"

Flushing, Lee nodded.

"God, I didn't think you'd have the courage to admit that. With a stocking wrapped around it?

Still flushing, he shook his head.

"Then what is it about you and stockings?"

"I love watching them being pulled on and then being invited to feel them and lick the tops."

Chrome almost lost her footing. Breathing heavily she said, "Oh God Lee. Never have I met anyone like you."

"I'm sorry."

"No, no. Don't take it like that. I mean, I find you amazing, attractively so. I'm prepared to wear stockings for you."

Lee didn't answer and that wasn't necessary as Chrome was almost gasping at her arm being jammed in against the side of his chest.

"May I date you Lee?"

Turning to Chrome he smiled and nodded, and choked, "I'd rather like that. You are so endearingly sweet."

Moaning, Chrome spun around in front of him and held up her face to be kissed.

They turned back, not having walked very far and reaching Chrome's gateway Lee could hear someone in the pool so asked Chrome is she'd like to come across and join him for a swim.

"Yes, I'd love that," she said happily. "But first come in and meet the folk – dad will be half asleep but mom will give you a head to toe inspection.

"Hi guys, I've brought Mrs Morgan's nephew to meet you."

"That didn't take you long to latch on to him," he mother called.

When they entered the room, Chrome's mother Christine took one look at Lee, clutched her stomach and said, "Oh my."

"This is my mother Christine Edwards and my father Glen Edwards."

"Good evening Mrs Edwards," Lee said half bowing. "It is a pleasure to meet you and please excuse my English accent. May I say what a splendidly colorful and neat front garden you have. It's picture perfect."

Christine gaped and Chrome ran off to change.

"Good evening sir," Lee said to Glen. "I trust you had a productive day at work to underpin the luxurious lifestyle of you and your family."

"You're right on the button there pal. Another profitable grind at the office but fortunately I own the business so it's really a breeze except for personnel problems including cat-fights, people arriving late or going early, managers being abused – but you wouldn't know about that."

"I would have thought you have an experienced HR manager to attend to staffing matters, leaving you to attend to top management matters and dealing with accountability."

"Thank you Lee, I keep telling him that but he won't listen. The operation is large enough to fund an HR person and assistant."

Glen looked sharply at Lee. "Are you at college?"

"No, I'm eighteen and begin university in a couple of months. But one of my study options was business management. I'm only starting to pick it up after three years but have had no practical experience."

"So you're not trying to tell me how to run my business?"

"Oh no sir. As I said, I'm only a junior theorist right now."

"But you know about the role of a HR manager?"

"Oh yes, with business being constantly layered with new regulations, the impost of new reporting requirements to government agencies and far stricter compliance requirements bosses are being pushed out of hands-on management into full-on governance."

"I've been teetering."

"Seek external advice sir. I'm sure the recommendations are likely to suggest you take the plunge without further delay."