Stocking Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrome appeared, terminating that conversation. She wore a bikini top that managed to contain most of her breasts and the bottom was virtually a thong.

Her father coughed and said, "Darling don't you think..."

"She'll wear a towel around her crossing the street darling," said Christine. "She's just anxious to show Lee what she's got."

"Mom!"

"Have a great time darling," Christine replied, unmoved. "We hope to see more of you Lee very soon."

"Thank you. Bye Mr and Mrs Edwards."

Chrome took Lee's hand and led him out. They heard Glen say, "I thought you said she didn't like guys?" and Christine replied, "Until now she didn't. I guess she's found this one is different."

They arrived at the pool just as Clan was about to enter. He stood on the top step staring at Chrome while Marlene, in the pool, called out hi and said it was great they had met.

"He's so charming, Mrs Morgan, so different."

"Don't I know it darling. How's Christine?"

"How can guys be different," Clan said as he dove into the pool.

As Clan swam to his wife and made her squeal, Chrome whispered to Lee, "Mrs Morgan wears stockings and so does everyone in her lively bunch of friends. When they come here for a party in their low tops and high hems you'll ejaculate in your pants."

"Huh?" Lee gasped but too late to respond. Chrome was already airborne in a jump into the pool.

* * *

Clan went to bed first. He started at his office at 7:00. Lee went to follow soon after.

"I'm glad you and Chrome have made contact. She's a sweet kid."

"Yeah, thanks. She has appeal."

Marlene said tomorrow she'd take Lee up to their beach house and stay the night. It was Clan's suggestion and he'd called his mom to come over at 3:30 to be there when the girls arrived home and to stay the night.

"It's all arranged. Clan said if I required an adult for company then invite Catherine as Carl was in San Diego for a couple of weeks. So that's arranged. You'll like Catherine who is a former model but she is not as haughty as she appears. We'll leave at 8:30 and drop the kids off and then pick up Catherine."

* * *

Lee found Catherine not at all haughty. As he was the driver he stepped out to greet her and she stepped straight up and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I was told you were a hunk. With a bit of touching up and proper grooming you could find a slot as a male model."

"Thank you. I was told you were lean and beautiful. You're gorgeous."

Catherine pulled her sunglasses back down and she gave him a great smile. Obviously he'd not overdone it so he appealed to her.

During the drive to Malibu Lee mostly listened but the two women did point out landmarks of interest. The house, behind a beachfront property, was not one of the spectacular ones. Marlene said it belonged to Clan's parents who hadn't been near it in years but kept it for the family. "It doesn't look much but has a mind-boggling price-tag," she said.

Lee made two phone calls and then announced, "We have a shared pool and shared tennis court at our disposal. They had a snack and a glass of white wine, which Lee rather liked as it, was light in color and taste. They played tennis – he against the two women and they made the rules, allowing them to hit back within the doubles lines so he was almost run off his feet.

He asked could he take off his shirt and looking around Marlene said yes as she thought the owners had gone out. When he took off his shirt and straighten, he heard Catherine say in a low voice 'Ohmigod' and Marlene said, "See, I told you."

But that wasn't all Marlene told Catherine because just before they left for dinner at 9:00, the three of them quite nicely away on wine, the women emerged dressed in their best and gave Lee a twirl, both holding their fronts up high enough to display their stocking tops. They set off in a cab, the women insisting he sit between them and before the night's end he was encourage enough by their rather loose behavior to think he made be heading for a great night but a threesome did not eventuate. Both women went off to bed, leaving him watching a film on TV.

However, during the night one of them climbed into bed beside him and an exploratory hand on to the chest confirmed his visitor was Catherine. They kissed and he played with her small tits but whenever his hand wandered Catherine pulled it back to one of her boobs. Eventually she whispered, "I don't do adultery' but that apparently paralleled the narrower version of sexual relations as argued by a former American President, as Catherine flipped on to his chest and kissed and nipped her way down his front until she stopped to take him into his mouth after a few tentative licks to lubricate it and no doubt to raise his level of expectation.

Oh boy, was she good, he thought, accepting he was in the hands and mouth of a professional-grade proponent, as least compared with the few naughty wenches he's had in the past of mostly sexual misadventure. Lee gradually heated up and began throwing his head and shoulders from side to side when she squeezed his nuts hard and he blew, again and again, thinking she'd pull away. But she didn't. Catherine eventually stood up and although it was dark he thought it sounded as she was wiping her mouth on the sheet.

"Goodnight beautiful," she whispered.

He grunted and felt down his groin but he was practically dry, just a damp layer of sweat and he boggled, knowing she'd swallowed heavily. He'd heard some women did that but until tonight all of his girls had been spitters or pulled away at his first groan.

Close to dawn he crept into Marlene's room and she switched on her bed light, hearing him approach.

"Hi," she whispered. "Jump in. Did you have your experience lifted a notch or two."

"She only blew me."

"Good?"

"She was magnificent and swallowed the lot. My first time having a swallower."

"Congratulations. I left my stockings on for you."

He pulled her sheet back slowly and was disappointed to see she was wearing a top but he was greeted with the first completely bald pussy he'd seen.

"You shave." he said stupidly, feeling like kicking himself. But she was lovely and simply said, "Don't all women who are sexually active?"

Then she was just as stupid. He'd entered the room in his night shorts so he pulled them down and she said, "Oh my, is that all you?"

He picked up one of her feet and began sucking her big toe. She continued to stare at him unfazed but her eyes began to widen when he leaned forward and began stroking her lower leg, up and down. Then he placed that left leg over his left shoulders and moved down licking her leg and for the first time heard her breathing a little raggedly. He smiled and caught that leg off his shoulder began running his erection over her knee.

By now Marlene was almost panting and she spread out her other leg and began fingering her slit. When he began to catch her arousal scent, Lee placed her leg back on the bed and climbed up between them and knee-shuffled up until he reached the stocking top and began licking, and growling at the back of his throat as well as stroking the leg opposite. He lifted up and saw her eyes were huge, and returned to work as she closed her eyes and began a fingers frenzy, squelching loudly now because she was really lubed up.

Lee wet-licked the lace top and moaned, "Pretty, pretty stockings."

Marlene moaned and convulsed and then cried softly, "Oh God, oh God and jerked and bounded up and down on her ass a few times. She opened her eyes to find him staring at her.

"That was truly amazing," she whispered. "Do you want me to suck you?"

Lee smiled and said it was okay, that Catherine had depleted him adequately.

"I want to sleep till Catherine wakes us."

Initially Marlene looked nervous and then smiled and said very well, she'd like that. She returned from the toilet and said to Lee, who was dozing, "Do you want to see them?"

He just grinned so she pulled off her top, cupped herself and said, "Nice ones huh?"

"The best I've ever seen in the flesh."

Marlene let them drop, not that they fell unduly far, and said, "You are such a lovely boy but since I'm allowing you to sleep with me you must not fuck me. Do we have a deal?"

"Deal."

She climbed into bed, kissed him romantically, and then turned away from him. Lee reached over and grabbed under her nearest boob and snuggled in against her, feeling himself growing against her flank and knowing she'd feel that too.

"My big boy with a biggie," she murmured and the slept until Catherine arrived with coffee for three just over three hours later and climbed in beside Marlene and gave her a sexy kiss.

"Isn't your nephew something?"

"Yes and he was very impressed with you."

"Oh really? And what did you get?"

"Just a toe suck, leg massage and then had my stocking tops licked while I got myself away, the biggest mess from me in years."

"Oooh, I must have one of those before he returns to England."

The threesome had a lovely four hours playing tennis quietly, swimming, playing another game of tennis, showering together in the big shower and playing around a bit but with no penetration and then left, lunching on the way home and arriving in time for the two mothers to be home for the arrival of their children.

As Catherine came to the driver's window to kiss Lee goodbye she told him he'd been great company. "The other girls will want to meet you so next Tuesday we are having a surprise birthday party for Marlene but she's expecting it so it's no surprise," Catherine added.

"Marlene giggled and said what a surprise.

"You will be invited because you socialize so well for a male," Catherine continued. "Do you mind if I ask everyone to wear stockings?"

"No, that's fine. I'm not embarrassed about it being so far from home."

As Marlene and Lee entered the house, the house phone went.

"Hi, yes thanks, we had a lovely couple of days. Yes he's here, just a moment."

"It's for you," Marlene said, and with a great smile handed the phone to Lee.

Chapter 3

Lee Peach, just returned from overnight at Malibu Beach with his Aunt Marlene and one of her great-looking friend Catherine, with some light sexual activating occurring, first with Catherine with her accommodating mouth and then his aunt with her exciting stocking tops, the eighteen-year-old strutted to the phone wondering who was calling.

"Hello my sweet Englishman."

"Chrome?"

"Oh, you were expecting someone else calling to fit you up," Chrome said saucily. "It couldn't be my mom because I can see her out on the lawn."

"Are you wanting something Chrome?"

"Ooh. Is that an attempted brush-off or an invitation for me to confess?"

By now Lee gathered this was supposed to be a sexy teasing conversation. God, American women were so forward. He'd only met this babe once and she'd shown him what she had, and that was plenty, wearing a white bikini brief enough to be outlawed.

"I can't imagine I have anything to offer a beautiful virgin like you."

Chrome sounded as if she were swallowing her phone. She said huskily, "When may I see you again?"

"After dinner tonight – say 7:45. We could go on a proper walk."

"And?"

"I then race you home to your mommy before dark."

"My breasts are aching to feel your touch."

"But Chrome, "I'm only an ex-schoolboy remember. I haven't had time to harden my hands to scrape across your pale milk-white orbs to stimulate them the way you may wish."

"It doesn't matter, I'll live."

"Of course it's twenty-four hours since I shaved so there may be a bit of scrape on my chin and I can always lick and bite my way across their surface."

"You making me touch myself Lee," Chrome wailed. "Mom will come in and catch me at it."

"Right, sorry. I'll see you later."

"Mom and dad are going overnight on Saturday to Santa Barbara. Will you come to dinner and stay overnight?"

"I'd love to but won't stay the night unless you seek approval from your parents. I mean that Chrome. "No permission and I'm out the front door by 11:00."

"I've never asked them that before."

"Tell them I insist you seek permission and I bet you'll be surprised at their reaction."

"You really think so?"

"Yes, I gather from my mother adults get a kick out of being treated like adults by their children."

"I'll die of embarrassment."

Lee knew it was time to be firm. "Please yourself. The first time is always the most difficult time. My pick is your mother will ask your father for his opinion, he'll say I appear to be a nice and savvy kid and your them will smile and say he approves."

"How can you say that, you don't know my parents?"

Less said all he could say was he had his first impression and though inexperienced, he found that people general acted out how they first presented."

"You seem to know a lot for an eighteen-year-old."

"Thanks, how old are you?"

"Approaching twenty. Are you sexually very experience?"

"No, definitely not. I guess by your confidence you are so I rather look forward to spending a whole night with you. I pack plenty so you won't have to worry about inadequacy and I'll be a very eager-to-learn student."

"I'll have to think about asking them Lee. What if I lie and say I have your permission?"

"I'd feel betrayed if I found out."

"God, you make it hard for a girl."

"I thought that what girl's wanted?"

Chrome screamed with laughter and said she'd see him around 7:45 on the sidewalk.

Next morning Marlene shook Lee awake and kissed him sweetly.

"Good morning. There's an exited young woman wishing to speak to you," she smiled warmly, handing Lee the phone and leaving the room, turning at the door to wink at him.

"Oh Lee, I'm driving to university but just have to tell you the big news. I went into mommy and dad's bed last night, something I haven't done in years except on my birthday and Christmas morning. Apparently I looked so mournful they thought I was about to tell them I was hooked on drugs. Perhaps that's why they capitulated without a fight. Or maybe mom thought I was going to announce I was pregnant."

Lee yawned and scratched, wondering where this conversation would get to the point. He gathered by her excitement she'd received approval to allow him to bonk her through Saturday night in a stay over.

"It was exactly like you said, more or less. Mommy looked at me as if I'd stolen the family fortune – I rather think she has designs on you."

"Does she body paint?" Lee joked.

"What?"

"Skip it, it was a tease."

Chrome said she didn't think this was quite the time to tease her on something so important but when Lee agreed by saying "Right", that pushed her back on track.

"Mommy had her jealous look and stalled by asking daddy what did he think. The idiot asked what about and she sighed and said didn't he ever listen. So he said did she mean about the guy across the road sleeping with me, and mommy said scathingly did he mind if Lee spent Saturday night sleeping in their house. Daddy replied saying so that what the obscure conversation was all about and said you appeared to be a good type of guy so of course you could stay and he'd know I was in good hands."

"And that's it – you have approval?"

"I'm getting to that Lee," Chrome said tartly. "Mommy sniffed and told me that I scarcely knew you so couldn't I wait for a few weeks until I had time to thoroughly check you out and I said why, she never checked out...She interrupted me and screamed, telling me to shut my month and said of course I could have you to stay and she'd leave out some condoms. So, there you are, we have the green light, just as you required."

"Why would your mom want to leave out condoms?"

"Lee – oh fuck!" Chrome yelled. "I've gone through a red light."

"Any problems?"

"Oh God, no I don't think so. There was only one other car and the guy gave me an obscene gesture."

"Are the cops in pursuit?"

"No, I don't think so. I'm terminating the call – see you tonight."

So, daughter knew about mommy's adulterous activities but either daddy didn't know or mommy pretended he didn't know, Lee grinned. The Morgan's were an interesting family.

Putting on shorts he went out to the kitchen knowing the twins would have left for school, walking thirty yards to the corner to board the school bus. Marlene was at the table drinking coffee and putting down the cup gave him a dazzling smile and as she turned her chair with hip thrust and feet swivel to face him he saw what that was about when she spread her legs. She was wearing stockings and no panties. He dropped to his knees in front of her and she sighed.

Gloating at the silky touch of the stocking he was stroking, Lee felt his cock stir. Now who had a big smile? She'd showered so there was no overnight odor and that was a pity because he didn't fancy a clinical pure environment because this activity was all about filling his senses of touch, scent, eye contact and sound. As he studied the tops of the gray stockings he realized they were adorned at the tops by tiny red, green and yellow floral stitching. His cock stiffened further when she said in her sexiest voice, "Tell me dear one, who has the loveliest legs – me or my sister?"

"My mother, but you are right up there."

"Oh, I wish I could take you right up there but darling with young children I have a responsibility not to become sexually gross as my other standards could slump."

Lee snorted as he licked the flower buds and saw her slip a finger into her pussy and then she withdraw the now moist finger, which released the odor he favored. Marlene turned that finger underside up and re-entered it with a companion finger and put them to work.

"I don't mind," he said truthfully. "This gives me satisfaction and I admire you for setting minimum standards below which you are not prepared to go with me, your nephew."

Marlene tugged at his hair with her free hand. "You are a darling boy. I'll speak to one of my friends to give you everything you want and to help you enhance her pleasure."

"That call from Chrome – it was to say her parents approved me staying overnight with her on Saturday when they are up north."

"That will be lovely for you darling but she'd only twenty. I'm offering you an older and much more experienced tutor capable of initiating you into the full glory of sex."

"Okay, if you wish. Ask her to wear stockings."

After more play Marlene began to squirm. "You can lick me as I come – I go that one more step with you but don't penetrate me with your tongue. Okay?"

"Okay."

Lee slurped and excited Marlene so much that she almost fell off her chair. She ended up spreading, requesting he clean up completely and before that finished she released again, sobbing he was such a good boy.

Marlene appeared exhausted but when he stood and she sighted the 'tent' she unzipped Lee and began to jerk him off.

"May I coat your tits?"

Although not replying she leaned forward, so he pulled off her top and removed her bra.

Lee looked at the big orbs, the nipples now standing like pencil ends, groaned, and they both stared as his ejaculations.

After cleaning up they went for a swim and during a rest he said, "That really was sex, wasn't it. You can't deny it even though it was accomplished without penetration from me?"

"It was sex, glorious sex," Marlene conceded. "Suck my tits darling."

Before going to their rooms to dress Lee suggested his aunt appeared to be requiring more sex that what she was getting.

"Oh you are wiser beyond your years Lee. How is it you know so much?"

"Good schooling I would think but I don't only suck mommy's stockings. We talk for hours and hours at a time. She was involved in the arts, has worked in international business, has been politically active and of course studied for two masters degrees. I will have learned greatly from her. What I was about to suggest was do you think it's wise to isolate yourself for a month from Clan whenever you decide he's been fooling around?"